The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

By 10pm it was only us girls, in the basement, with the large TV to watch movies and our own refrigerator for sodas and instructions not to make so much noise that we kept the whole house awake. It was great fun but an ache began to grow in me and knew that I could not resist – even for my guests – the desire to taste Doris tonight. The mere thought of her and my own vagina tingled with anticipation.

Finally, I could resist no longer. “I’m sorry. I have to go.” They gasped in surprise. “I mean, I will be back but I have ... a chore I must do. I thought I could...”

Tif tossed a handful of popcorn at me. “Doof! Go! Gosh, don’t scare us like that. I thought you had to like, ‘go’ go. Like leave and go somewhere.”

“Yeah,” Steph added. “we can play truth or dare when you get back.”

The others squealed and I left the room assured that I was not being a bad host.

Upstairs, the hallway was dark but I needed no light to find my way to Doris. She sat on her bed, reading, legs spread beneath a long nightgown. I did not need to speak only to crawl between her legs and sup on the meal presented there. This time I found myself more bold than usual – pushing my tongue fiercely into her vagina and nipping her clitoris with my teeth. Her hips thrashed and in less time than usual she gushed across my face and into my waiting mouth. I felt charged, as if I were somehow glowing and my own juices covered my legs as never before. Silently, I crawled out from her skirts. She seemed not to move from her reading – and yet I knew what joy she felt for I could still hear the echoes of her mental cries of passion. I left her room and returned to my guests.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.