The Rainstorm - Cover

The Rainstorm

by Just Anybody

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: A mom and her three teen aged daughters go shopping one day. In a driving rainstorm, they have a flat tire on the way. They pull off onto a side street in a bad part of the city and a good Samaritan offers to help them. He even offers them dry shelter from the storm, while he changes their tire. Sometimes, good fortune can be fleeting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

Chapter 1

What started out as a beautiful spring day with the weather in the low seventies and the bluest sky imaginable prompted me to round up my three daughters and head for the city. My name is Christine. I am 39 years old and mother of three beautiful daughters. Lisa is 16, the twins, Jessica and Erica, are 14. We live in the outer ring of suburbs of a large metropolitan area in the Midwest. The teachers at the school that they attend were in a training session, and no classes were scheduled. With the kids at home, and nothing to do, I thought it would be an excellent time to go into the city and look for a prom dress for the the upcoming Spring Formal for Lisa. As with most girls, the opportunity to go shopping all day surpassed any other immediate plans that they had for their day off. It was the first really nice day that we had enjoyed since last fall, and the girls were anxious to shed there winter weight clothes for lighter outfits. The twins asked if they could wear shorts. Since we were not really shopping for them, I saw no reason why they could not. Even I had changed from my slacks to knee length shorts by mid morning, as the temperature climbed to be unseasonably warm. By the time we were all ready to go and the twins had completed their homework assignments, it was just passed eleven o'clock when we took off in my mini-van.

Lisa had been told of a new shop, slightly off the route from where we usually shopped, but she had directions to it, and I was not concerned. Because of heavy traffic on the freeway, our progress was delayed. We sat in a traffic jam for what seemed like an eternity, and just as we began moving, the sun went behind some clouds, and the beauty of the day began to disappear.

"I thought it was supposed to be nice all day," I said to no one in particular.

"Looking at the darkness of that cloud to our left, I think we are in for some heavy rain shortly," Lisa replied.

"Well, as slow as traffic is moving, maybe it will be over before we get to the stores."

Traffic finally began to move again, as the rain began to come down. It was gentle at first, and we continued towards the center of the city, with Lisa providing the directions to the newly recommended shop. The raindrops continued to increase in volume as we neared the city.

"Take the next exit, Mom, onto forty ninth street east," she said.

As we approached the exit, I moved into the right lane, but saw that the exit was blocked. "I can't honey, that exit is closed for repairs. We'll take the next one and double back."

It was only three or four minutes additional driving before we came to the next eastbound exit, and I entered the ramp. The rain was coming down steadily now, at a pretty strong rate. The wipers on the car were keeping up with the rain on the windshield, but just barely. As I got to the bottom of the ramp, I guess I ran over some debris in the road that I did not see because as I turned onto the street, I heard a noise and the car began to ride and drive differently.

"What was that bang?" Jessica asked.

"I think we have a flat tire," I responded. "I am having a really hard time trying to steer."

"What do we do now?" Erica asked.

"Well, I can't stop here on this busy street. I will have to pull off onto one of these side streets and we can figure it out from there." Slowly, I managed to steer the van to the side of the road and drive to the next intersection. Traffic was beginning to build behind us, and I could hear the horns of the impatient drivers encouraging me to go faster. I had no idea what I was doing to the tire, driving on it while it was flat, but I had no choice. Finally, we came to an intersection, and I turned right into a side street.

"Can anyone see a service station anywhere?" I asked them, as I pulled to a stop in front of some small houses.

"No, mom, I don't see anything, but this neighborhood doesn't look so great," Lisa said.

The van was leaning towards the right front. I asked Lisa to open her door quickly and look at the front tire to verify it was flat. She wasn't thrilled with the idea of going out into the rain, but she unbuckled her seat belt, and hopped out onto the pavement, took a quick look at it, and climbed back in. In those few seconds, she became drenched with rain. She may as well have been standing under a garden hose, for as wet as she was.

"It's flat, Mom, and now I am soaked."

"I can see that. Let's think about what we can do."

This was before cell phones had been developed. Financially, our family wasn't struggling, but we certainly did not have the resources to afford such a luxury as a car phone cost in those days. People still used real telephones, and pay phones were present at various locations around a city. They just weren't on side streets in lower income neighborhoods of this city.

"What are we going to do, Mom?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know, honey. Your dad is out of town on business and won't be back until the weekend. I don't have any idea how to fix a flat tire on this car, and probably wouldn't have the strength to do it anyway. Maybe a police car will come along and we can ask for help. In the meantime, we'll just sit in here and stay out of the rain."

"Except for me," Lisa threw in. "I'm getting a little cold sitting here in wet clothes."

"I'm sorry, honey. There's nothing I can do about that right now."

The rain was coming down much harder now, and the sky had become as dark as early evening. Suddenly, there was a knocking on Lisa's side window. Through the darkness and the rain, no one had seen anyone approaching the van. Startled, Lisa lowered the window. A man stood there patiently.

"Do y'all need some help with that tire?"

"Can you fix it for us?" Lisa asked quickly.

"I believe I can, young lady," he replied, and leaned forward to look inside. "But y'all are going to have to step outside while I do it, because I can't jack the car up with anybody in it."

"But it's pouring down outside," Erica said.

"I know that. Best I can do is let you wait inside my house here, while I fix it. I don't have an umbrella though, so y'all have to run for it. It ain't much to look at inside, but it's dry."

The girls and I ran for the front door as we followed him up the walk. He opened the door and allowed up inside, to what was a very barren house.

"Y'all find some place to sit, while I fix that tire." He shut the front door and disappeared out into the rain again. I could see him removing the jack and other tools from the rear of the van, and I sat down on a chair near what I assumed was his dining table.

"I can't see anything out there now."

"I wonder how long it takes to change a tire," Jessica said. Nobody had any idea.

The minutes passed slowly, and the girls were getting restless.

"Don't be so impatient, girls. Be thankful we have someone willing to help us," I told them.


Chapter 2

The front door opened and three men came in, the man changing our tire and two others. They were laughing and joking, and they were soaking wet.

"Hi, ladies. How are ya doin' in here, all nice and dry?"

"We are very appreciative of your generosity in providing this shelter for us. Thank you."

"You can thank us later, if you still want to."

"Aren't you done with the tire repair?"

"Oh, that! Actually, I haven't even started on it yet. I just got the thing jacked up, so far, and then my pals came along, and I told them of our good fortune."

"I don't understand," I said. "How is our having a flat tire good fortune?"

"No, no! Not your good fortune, OUR good fortune." He immediately had a grin on his face that could best be described as despicable. His two friends had said nothing so far. They stood there shivering in their wet clothing.

After no one said anything for at least a minute, the first man looked at his friends and asked, "Should I tell 'em?"

The larger of his two companions said, very slowly, "I don't see why not."

"You see, ladies, it is not every day that I manage to come across four lovely women in a time of need. And it is really quite unbelievable that I would encounter these women in front of a vacant house. And, my two best friends just happen to come walking down the street as I was deciding how best to take advantage of my good fortune. So you see, we really have had a major stroke of good fortune today."

"I don't know what you have in mind, mister, but I don't like the sound of it one bit."

"That's ok. You aren't required to like it. I am sure that maybe some of your kids here won't enjoy it at all, but I know that we will, and that's all that counts. So, why don't you start by telling us your names and maybe how old you are."

"Don't even think about my daughters, buster. They are not old enough for you. Now either fix our tire so I can pay you, or get out of our way and we'll be gone."

"We'll collect for the tire, later. And I don't care how old they are, really. I was just trying to be friendly, a little."

The second man pulled off his wet shirt and tossed it over a chair. "Have 'em get undressed," he said. "Let's get a look at 'em"

"Are you crazy?" I screamed. "How ... What ... Why..." I stammered. "What in the world makes you think they will get undressed in front of strangers?"

"'Cause if they don't, I'll tear the clothes off of 'em" he replied, with a much more threatening look on his face.

"Look. They are just young girls. Leave them alone. I am sure that I can handle whatever you need handled," I said, finally beginning to understand the tone of their conversation. "Girls, go wait for me in the car."

"The first one that takes a step toward that door will need a wheelchair for the rest of her life." It was the third man, dirty, disheveled, and, until now, in the background, that spoke up. His words were not simply threatening; the tone of his voice, and the way he said those words was so terrifying that I had no doubt he meant every word. He had the scariest voice I had ever heard.

None of the children said a word. They looked toward me for direction and some hint of what they should do. "What do you want from us?" I asked.

"We want you all to get undressed. Get naked. Completely. I wanna see those young little tits. Then we'll find out how much your kids pay attention in school. Now, Momma, make 'em get naked. Right now!"

It had to be that none of us had worn much clothing today. It was supposed to be an extra warm spring day, not a chilly, stormy one. The twins each had on sleeveless tops which they pulled over their heads. Lisa just had a tee shirt and she had that off before anyone could say a word. The girls all sat still, looking scared, and rather ridiculous in their bras.

"Bras too," the second guy said. "And ditch them pants."

Lisa unhooked her bra and let it fall from her arms, covering her breasts. The twins were slower moving, which made the men more agitated.

"I ain't gonna tell ya again to get 'em naked." If you don't want 'em to get hurt, ya better tell 'em." It was our good Samaritan, obviously getting impatient.

The twins stood up, dropped their bras and unbuttoned their shorts, letting the bra fall to the floor. Lisa, too, stood, pushing her slacks and panties to her ankles in one motion. Finally, Erica, and then Jessica, dropped their shorts and panties as well. All three daughters stood naked before these men; stood naked, and terrified.

"Look at the bush on that one," said the second guy, pointing at Lisa. Like me, Lisa had developed a very full bush of dark curly pubic hair that completely covered her genital area from thigh to thigh, and even climbed a bit, pointing to her navel. She kept it neatly trimmed inside her pantie lines, but it was thick enough to mask the view of her charms completely.

"Them other two don't barely have any. Jes kinda peach fuzz and a little more." He walked forward, reached out and rubbed his hands lightly across Jessica's crotch area. "But is sure is soft," he said.

Jessica had backed up from his advance until her back was against the wall. He stood there, in front of her, running his hands all over her pussy.

"Get away from her," I screamed. "What do you think you are doing?"

"What ever he wants, " said the third guy in his scary voice. "Just sit there, Mom, and keep your mouth shut. We gotta decide who's gonna fuck who."

"Nobody's gonna do any such thing to these girls. Do you hear me?" I screamed as him.

Before I could react, he took one step forward, slapped me in the face and knocked me completely off the chair. The girls screamed as he walked over to me. He reached down and picked me up with one hand, grabbing the top of the front of my blouse. With only that grip, he lifted me high into the air and said, "That is your one and only warning. If you want to live, and see your girls grow up, you will sit still, shut up and tell them to do whatever we ask." He dumped me roughly back into my chair.

The Samaritan walked over to Lisa. "You ever been fucked?"

She shook her head no.

"Don't lie to me 'cause I'll know."

She continued to deny it.

"Ever give a guy a blow job?"

Once again, she denied it.

"Well, no time like the present." He opened his pants and pushed his shorts down, shoving his hard cock at Lisa's face.

Without being told what to do or how to do it, Lisa reached out with her hand and grabbed his cock. She brought her head down and began licking and tonguing all around the cap of his cock, and then she put it in her mouth and pushed herself all the way down so that her nose was in his pubic hair. She continued to suck his cock, moving up and down the shaft, pausing to suck hard on the foreskin and then pushing it all into her mouth again. She was much too good at it for this to be her first time. Within a minute, he exploded into her mouth. She clamped her lips around his cock, sucking in all of his cum and swallowing it, without so much as a whimper.

He laughed at her. "So you ain't never done that before, huh?" He grabbed the back of her hair and wrenched her head back violently. "How many guys you sucked off, for real?" holding her head in a painful angle. She raised her hand and showed four fingers extended.

"Lisa..." I called out to her, obviously quite surprised.

He pulled her hair again. "How many?" he asked again, leery of her first answer.

She raised all five fingers this time.

"Lisa, you are barely sixteen. When did you do all this?" I was amazed.

"It don't matter none, Mom, but you should know that she is really good at it."


Chapter 3

The man that had been rubbing Jessica's pubes asked her, "What about you, girl. You been fucked yet? How many guys have you sucked, and don't lie."

"No and none," was her response.

"And you, Missy?" he asked Erica. She was terrified but gave the same response as her sister.

Scary guy, the number three man, took Erica by the hand and put her in a sitting position on the sofa. He reached forward and began playing with the small amount of hair on her pussy. He knelt down in front of her, looked closely at her lips and pussy opening, put her knees on his shoulders, and leaned in. He aimed his cock at her pussy hole, which he could clearly see below her fuzz, and pushed through her cherry and into her cunt. She screamed in pain at the tearing of the membrane, and screamed again as his cock pushed into her dry cunt.

"Oh, God, it hurts" she cried. He continued downward and into her until their bellies met. His return stroke was a little better, but it wasn't til he had driven it fully into her on three consecutive strokes, that she thought she could ask him to stop please. She felt the walls of her vagina moistening. She thought that he had finished already.

"I'll stop real soon, honey. Just as soon as I fill that cunt of yours up with my cum." Her screams faded and she lay on the sofa, not really moving, but grunting a little with his every driving stroke.

"Here it comes, baby. The ole baby maker special. Guaranteed to make a baby inside your oven." She felt the blasts of his jism in her, hating every minute of what should have been a joyous occasion. Erica continued to cry quietly as he pulled out of her, his cock dripping pink-tinged cum.

While Erica was being deflowered, Jessica was pushed to her knees in front of the second man. He was holding her head with his hand, while he pumped at least the end of his cock into her mouth. From where I was forced to sit, it appeared that she had about four inches of cock in her mouth, and there remained at least another six inches outside her lips. It looked like a 10 inch long bratwurst sausage.

"Now that your sister's done with the sofa, get your ass on there and spread your legs wide." Erica moved to one end and Jessica assumed the middle. He walked directly up to her and threw her knees over his shoulder. His first attempt at penetration failed, bending his cock badly and causing some pain.

"Want me to bust her?" the first man asked.

"Nope, I'll get it. I just didn't expect that tough of a cherry." He put the head of his cock right against the opening of her cunt, held his cock in his hand and pushed hard.

Jessica winced, but bravely did not cry out. That was difficult for her tormentor to understand. He had wanted her to feel the pain when he popped her. He began his strokes immediately, moving very slowly in and out of her. But the tension of his actions, and the tightness of her pussy walls made it impossible for him to last too long. He felt his load coming, so he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. His over-sized cock approached her cervix, but it never stopped to knock as he pushed straight through, ending up in her uterus and blowing his load there. When he pushed into her womb, the pain was too much for Jessica to bear silently. She screamed a terrifying scream, and continued with each inward stroke that he made. Both in pain and surprise, she moved her hips, squirming, wiggling, doing anything she could to dislodge him from inside her uterus. But his cock was too long to easily throw out. At least three inches was buried beyond the cervical gate, and when she felt the rush of hot cum inside her, she cried out in a wail. He knew, even if she didn't, that his little million man army of baby makers were halfway home from their mission. After holding her motionless for what seemed like an eternity, he slowly pulled his cock out of her cunt.

"What's the matter, Jessica?" Erica asked her sister.

"It was bad enough when he started, but then he pushed all the way up inside me, way inside me. It felt like he was hitting my tummy. It really, really hurt."

"What about the mom?" Scary guy asked.

"I'm waitin' for Simple John to show up. He told me he had to run an errand and would be right back. He'd get a real thrill out of doing her," the Samaritan replied.

"Can we get dressed now?" Lisa asked.

"What for? You ain't done yet. Getting fucked once ain't gonna do it for ya--for any of ya," the second man said. "We got all night, don't we?"

The Samaritan looked at Lisa. "Well, you seen your sisters get fucked for the first time. Don't you think it's about your turn?"

She said nothing.

"You told me you had never done a blow job, but then you admitted you blew five different guys. How many did you let fuck you? And I want the truth this time."

"None," she said again. "I'm still a virgin."

He walked up to her and put his right hand into her bush, inserting a finger into her vagina. "So If I fuck you, I will feel your cherry break?"

"I guess so," was the weak reply.

He pushed her backwards over the arm of the sofa. Her legs naturally spread wide. Looking down at her exposed Labia, he ran his finger up and down the lips and was surprised to find them wet in anticipation. Without hesitation, he moved closer and pushed his cock into her cunt. Lisa grimaced from the sharp pain, but did not cry out. He was pleasantly surprised to find the inside of her cunt moist and slippery. He pushed his cock in to her until their bodies met, and then withdrew and began his rhythmic stroking. Lisa was laying in a very awkward position, her hips on the arm of the sofa and her head and chest on its seat. She was hardly in a position to repel him but I was truly surprised when I noticed that her nipples were hard, the skin tone of her breasts were "blushing", and that she had locked her legs around the back of the Samaritan. After a few minutes of driving his cock into her cunt, I heard her begin to moan, and I knew what was about to happen. Her actions and responses excited him even more, and his tempo and forcefulness increased. He pulled her hips higher and slammed one final time into her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.