Under the Knife - Cover

Under the Knife

Copyright© 2008 by Unca D

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lenny rescues Mae, a young Asian-American woman, from a sticky situation. They become friends and begin to fall in love. Mae reveals to him that she is trans-gender and about to undergo confirmation surgery. This causes Len to re-evaluate his feelings for her as well as his own sexuality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   Oriental Female  

As we approached home I could see the little spirit house sparkling in the sunlight. “Spirit house did its job,” I remarked. “Nothing evil came our way during your recovery.”

“I was fortunate -- no complications. Now that I’m recovered, you’re not going to take it down, are you?”

“No. I like it, and like you said, it can’t hurt. It says someone Thai lives here.” I parked in the driveway. “Tonight I’m going to grill a big thick steak,” I said. “Then we’ll open a bottle of Champagne and celebrate.”

“And then?”

“And then we’ll move the celebration into the bedroom.”

“I can’t wait,” she replied.

I fired up the grill. Mae approached me on the patio carrying two glasses of beer. I took one and we clinked rims.

“I didn’t think you liked beer,” I remarked.

“It’s an acquired taste.”

It was a warm day in late September. Mae had let her long hair down and she was wearing a green halter-top sundress that bared her back. “You are beautiful, Mae,” I said. “The more feminine the clothes you wear the prettier you look.”

“I bet you say that to all the guys,” she replied.

“Was it worth it?”

“It certainly was.”

“You’re now the woman you were meant to be.”

“I’m better than that,” she replied. “You’ll never have to put up with periods or PMS.”

“But we can never have children.”

“Does that bother you?”

“It does. I never thought much about children until now that I know we can’t have them.”

“I know,” she replied. “It’s the one thing I wish I could change. You know, Len -- there must be thousands of orphaned babies out there who need a loving home. When the time comes I’m sure we’ll have no trouble making a family.”

I brought the steaks into the house and set them on plates. Mae served vegetables and potatoes while I opened a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne.

We ate and drank and saved enough wine for two glasses in the bedroom. Hand in hand we headed upstairs. I set the glasses on the nightstand.

I opened my arms to her and she hopped up and wrapped her legs around my hips. I supported her buttocks while she held me and we kissed sloppy passionate kisses. I looked into her beautiful Asian eyes and saw them filling. “Are you going to be teary-eyed tonight?”

“I’m afraid so. Oh, Len -- I love you so much and I know you love me. I’ve waited six long months for this night and it’s finally here. I am so, so happy.”

I set her down and she picked up a heart-shaped box I had left on the bed. “What’s this?” she asked. “Chocolates?”

“Open it and see.” She pried off the lid and removed a sheer black camisole that came above her navel and a matching high-cut thong. “I don’t know how your tastes run in lingerie,” I said, “so I bought something I liked.”

She held it up. “It’s lovely -- I’ll go try it on.”

While she was in the dressing room I stripped to my briefs, turned down the bed and lowered the lights.

Mae returned wearing the cami and thong. I scanned her up and down. “Outstanding,” I said. “You look sensational.” I sat on the bed and patted my lap. She sat on it and we kissed more.

“There is no way I could have worn this thong before my surgery,” she said.

“That’s why I chose it for you. I especially like how it frames your hips and thighs.”

Mae drained her glass as I held her and caressed her smooth legs. Then we kissed and kissed again. “Remember, Len,” she said. “Tonight I’m a virgin.”

“Then I’ll treat you like one.”

“How many virgins have you deflowered?” she asked.

“You’re my first.”

“I was a virgin when we made love before -- before my surgery,” she said. “You get to deflower me twice.”

I caressed her breasts through the filmy fabric with the backs of my fingers. The sheer material did little to conceal the twin shadows of her dark brown nipples. She put her hands on my chest and stroked me. I slipped one of the straps off her shoulder, drew down the bodice.

“You have gorgeous breasts, Mae,” I said.

“They’re real and they’re all mine.”

“And you have the most perfect nipples.”

“They’re real and all mine, too.”

“I couldn’t ask for a prettier girl.” I held her back and caressed her shoulder blades as I tongued her nipple. Then I eased her onto the bed, lifted the camisole over her head and set it on the foot of the bed.

We took turns caressing each other’s chests. I ran my hands along her slender arms, kissed her belly and tongued her navel. I caressed the insides of her thighs and cupped my hand over her mons, stroking her pussy through the fabric. She really felt like a birth woman down there. I ran my finger along her slit and felt the lump where her clit should be. Then I grabbed the hem of her briefs. She lifted her hips and I slid them off her legs.

With my finger I caressed her slit and her clitoral shaft. “Does this feel good?” I asked.

“It feels nice,” she replied, “but it won’t take me anywhere. You have to go inside.”

“That’s right -- your G spot. You look so perfect it’s hard for me to remember it’s for show. I’ll need to adjust my technique...”

“In the nightstand,” she said, “is something we’ll need.” I opened the drawer and removed a bottle of Astroglide. “I’ve been using this with the dilator,” she said.

I poured some into my palm and held it to warm it. Then I dipped my fingers in to coat them and slipped them inside her.

“That’s feeling good,” she said.

“Am I in the right spot?” I asked.

“In a little deeper...” The look on her face told me I had found her G-spot and I thought I could discern a lump on the roof of her new vagina. “Right there ... That feels good.”

I could see her arousal building as I stroked her inside slowly but firmly. Her lips parted and her ribs and belly began to heave with her breathing.

“Nipples, too?” she said.

“With pleasure.” With my free hand I fondled her breasts, switching sides. By splaying my fingers I could reach both her nipples with my thumb and pinkie.

Mae’s breathing became vocal panting. I could see concentration on her face. She pressed the soles of her feet together and flexed her legs. Then she closed her eyes and let out a moan. I felt something warm and wet filling my palm.

“Mae -- you just squirted ... oozed is more precise.” She sat up and I showed her my palm.

She put her finger into the milky pool in my hand and sniffed it. “Did that come out of my pee hole?”

“I wasn’t watching, but it must have -- but they cut off your...”

“They didn’t disturb my prostate. Most of the fluid comes from it.”

“I guess it makes sense,” I added. “Your response will be different from a birth woman because most of your internal plumbing is male. Your doctor left enough of it in place, and a dry orgasm just isn’t as satisfying.”

“Does it bother you?”

“What, that you squirt when you come? I think it’s sexy as Hell.”

“The surgery did disturb the muscle that’s responsible for ejaculation.”

“So, you can dribble but you can’t shoot,” I remarked.

Mae smiled. “I guess you could put it that way.”

“What did it feel like?”

“Different from our first time. I’m glad we made love before my surgery. It gave me a frame of reference.”

“Are you telling me that was the first you experienced orgasm?”

“It was,” she replied.

“You never ... self-pleasured?”

“No. I despised that part of me. I would never...”

“I’ll take your word for it.”

“Your foreplay felt about the same. You’ve heard of phantom pain?”

“From an amputated limb, yes,” I replied.

“I had something like phantom arousal. It felt like last time. My orgasm was different, though -- your stroking felt less intense and it took longer for me to reach it. When it happened I felt it inside -- rounder and longer. I didn’t realize I was squirting.”

“If that’s a regular part of your orgasms, you know what that means, don’t you?”

“We’ll need a towel?”

“Yes, and there’s no faking it. Overall, was it a success?”

“A resounding success,” she replied, “and it’s only going to get better. Now it’s my turn to play with you.” I lay on my back with my fingers laced behind my neck. “I didn’t get a chance to last time. What sort of touch does a man like?”

“Men and women are built from pretty much the same parts,” I replied, “so I like the same sort of touch you like.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.