Nurse Deanna  - Cover

Nurse Deanna

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Well, this is your lucky day. Your aid is home sick and I'm here to give you your bedbath.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Masturbation  

When Deana got off of work that day, she sat down in a chair to wait for her boyfriend Bryan to come pick her up. She has dated him for over three years now and they had a sexual relationship too. Deana frowned when she recalled the last time she wanted to give him a blow-job, while rubbing her throbbing clit.

Bryan turned red, put his hand up in front of himself and boldly exclaimed, "Oh God, Deana, that's so gross, you're acting like a freaking whore."

When she tried to explain herself, he would refuse to listen, giving her the same ole excuse, "Good girls don't act like that."

Deana loved sex, and although she loved being with Bryan, she couldn't help but think of the exciting time she had with Jack. Her body quivered and she whispered under her breath, "Why couldn't Bryan be that spontaneous?"

She was jolted back to reality when she heard a car horn. When she looked it was Bryan. She got up, walked toward the car, got into the passenger side, scooted over toward him and said, "Hi baby."

Bryan leaned over, kissed her and answered, "Hi sugar. It looks like you're in a cheerful mood. Did you have a good day at work?"

She tried to hide her excitement and lied, "Not really, I'm just glad to see you."

Deana still lived at home. Although her father was lenient, her mother was overbearing, as well as a religious fanatic. If she did not stop by there before going elsewhere, Momma would throw a fit.

She could hear her mother's angry voice yelling, "Deana you're a sinner headed straight to hell if you don't stop doing things good girls should not do!"

Sure Deana knew she wasn't the kind of girl they thought she was; however, it was really none of their business. She was an adult, with her own ideals, and it was her life, not theirs.

Both parents helped see that her spiritual needs were fulfilled, but her human needs had been left sadly lacking. Her knowledge about boys came when she had a sleepover at a girlfriend's home when she was ten.

Jenny, her girlfriend, showed Deana pictures of boys in her older brother's anatomy book. Deana's eyes were glued on the pictures of the male privates because up to that time, she didn't know boys had anything like that. She's always thought they were like girls, except bigger, stronger and meaner.

Later that night, Jenny's brother John caught them. When he questioned them, his sister told them they only wanted to learn about boys.

A sly grin crossed the older teen's face and he suggested, "Well, if you keep this between us, I will tell you all about boys. Sit on the bed while I go see if Mom and Dad are asleep."

Deana sat down too scared to utter a word, watching Jenny. When John came back into the room, he locked the door and informed them that they were the only ones awake.

They all sighed in relief.

With wide-eyed amazement, both girls sat on the edge of the bed as Jenny asked if they could see his cock. Deana thought she would faint when he nodded his head yes. When he began removing his pants and underwear, they gasped, licked their lips, and froze, too afraid to say anything.

John smiled excitedly and asked, "Want to see me make it grow longer?"

Jenny giggled, glanced at Deana and chirped, "Sure, why not."

The girls watched as he grasped his cock and slowly started playing with his soft member.

Deana watched his cock growing and saw how rigid it became. Deana must have looked like a scared rabbit because John stopped and said, "What's wrong, Deana?"

Deana gulped and whispered, "It's so big..."

Before she could finish the sentence, Jenny piped up and said, "Can I touch it, please?"

John moved close to the girls, winked, blushed and admitted, "Sure, I love to have girls touch it."

Both girls looked at each other then reached out to touch the hard cock.

Deana noticed it felt soft, but hard too, and she wondered how long it would stay that way. "Will it always get hard like this when you play with it? Does it stay that way?"

John laughed, hoping it wouldn't have woken his parents up. "No it gets hard like that so I can cum. Do you know what I mean?"

Jenny's eyes lit up and she giggled, "Oooh goody, will you show us how boys cum, we already know how we do?"

John winked. "Sure, but try not to be too noisy. If Mom or Dad catches us, I'm dead meat."

Jenny put her hand to her lips and said, "Mum's the word. Now show us."

The girls watched in awe as John stroked his cock feverishly. When he stopped his cock squirted milky stuff all over his hand.

The girls started giggling and John frowned and ordered, "I told you to be quiet. You two better go to your room now."

Deana's sexual education began there. After that, she spent many a weekend at Jenny's with John teaching them the basics about male anatomy and sex.

One weekend, Jenny came over to Deana's home. Everything was going okay until her mother overheard the two girls talking about things. After busting into Deana's bedroom, her mother shrieked and yelled at the two for over an hour then sent Jenny home in tears.

After that, Jenny wouldn't talk to her. She would even go as far as tell her friends at school, "Don't go near Deana, her whole family are religious nutcases."

She dated a few guys, but most of them would avoid her like she had a contagious disease.

After high school, Deana went to nursing college. Her mother often called her an "Angel of Mercy."

Her mother would fall down dead if she knew that her angel of mercy was bringing pleasure and relief to certain ailing male patients.

Deana's training included everything from giving medication to bathing patients. For the second time in her life, she was seeing male cocks. The memory of Jenny's brother John was still etched in her mind. Her body tingled with desire and it was just a matter of time before things heated up.

The first time it happened was during her first job as night nurse. Around midnight she was making her rounds and discovered an eighteen year-old patient, named Sam, who wasn't asleep yet. When asked if he was in pain, he answered her by throwing back the sheet and showing her his sizable hard-on.

When she informed him that he could take care of it himself, he lowered his head and began to cry. "I know I can nurse, but I'm so lonely. My girlfriend wouldn't even touch me when she was here and I am so fucking horny."

Nurse Deana felt sorry for him and promised him she'd be back to talk to him about it as soon as she finished making her rounds. However, what she didn't tell him was that she was horny too and she needed to make sure they would not be disturbed first, before returning to his room.

He agreed and she left his room.

She finished making the rounds and then went to the nurse's station. Deana informed the other nurse that everyone on her wing was okay, except this guy. She lied, telling her that he just needed someone to talk to. She then requested that they not be disturbed. The other nurse told her she'd watch the hallway while Deana went to talk to this guy.

All the way down the hallway, Deana felt her nipples harden and her clit swell with anticipation. When she arrived at the man's room, she knocked on the door then entered. Once inside the door, she closed and locked it to assure their privacy.

Deana walked over to the bed, took the man's hand in hers, licked her lips hungrily and nervously said, "Sam, we'll be undisturbed for awhile."

At first, she thought the poor guy was going to pass out from excitement. He grabbed her and said, "Well then climb up her in bed with me, lil-darling."

She smiled, pulled back and replied. "Sorry, we have to be careful; if I get caught I will be fired."

The guy frowned, pulled back the sheet exposing his nude body and hard cock and answered, "But nursie, but I have a big problem."

She quivered and admitted, "I can see that. Looks like you need a woman's touch, baby. Let me help you with that cock."

With those words said, she reached out, grasped his cock and began stroking it slowly. Deana loved how it felt in her hand and wished they were alone so he could finger her drooling cunt. However, she knew she had to be quick and careful.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.