The Sexiest Kiss - Cover

The Sexiest Kiss

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 7: "High School Days"

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: "High School Days" - Love finds man in an unexpected way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

By now you are probably wondering what would make a beautiful woman even consider a somewhat reclusive, socially withdrawn man like Jeremy and to really understand that we have to go back to the spring of 1980.

My senior year of high school began in September of that year and, like most girls my age, I had changed a lot over the summer. Unfortunately, most of the changes were for the worse.

My acne was so bad that I looked like a victim of the pox and the dentist had decided that I need to have braces. Compounding the situation was that fact that, while my father and mother tried, we still barely made ends meet. So, when I had started to sprout out in all the right places quite suddenly to the extent that I needed a new wardrobe, things just got worse. I found myself having to decide choose between three options: trying to wear my old clothes, most of which I couldn't even fit into; wear some of my mother's clothes, most of which were a size too large for me, or go naked.

I tried the first until I ripped out two pairs of pants and the buttons popped on of my blouses leaving me sitting at the breakfast table one morning with my tits hanging out. When I saw what I looked like in my mother's old clothes, I suggested the third option and was politely told by my father that I could do anything I wanted when I turned 18 and had enough bail money saved up.

Needless to say, when I had just walked into the cafeteria that first day of school wearing baggy blue jeans and a blouse that almost didn't fit me, I found myself, much to my humiliation, instantly the center of attention.

The first thing I heard was Allyson Baker laughing in that high pitched squeal of hers. That was followed by her saying in a voice loud enough for everyone in the high school cafeteria to hear, "God look at her! I didn't think it was possible but she actually got more hideous over the summer."

I remember thinking at the time how I wanted to kill her; well, maybe not kill her, just wound her a little!

"Come on Allyson, that's not fair. She can't help it. I don't think you're giving her enough credit. Why I'll bet by the time school's out she's going to be giving you some serious competing for the boys." Barbra Rollins said to Allyson.

Barbra's friend looked at her in astonishment and exclaimed, "You're kidding me right Barbie? You're just saying that because she's your friend."

"No, actually, I'm not. Those braces are going to come off some day, and eventually that acne is going to clear up. Once that happens, all it'll take is a little makeover and she'll be fighting them off with a stick!" Barbie told her.

Disbelieving, Allyson asked, "How the do you figure that?"

"Hell, look at the way she's starting to fill out, she's already got more chest than you do and she told me she changed her diet. You didn't see her last month, her acne was much worse. The diet is really working." Replied Barbie.

"Bullshit!"

"Like to bet?" Barbie said challengingly.

There was a pause while Allyson thought about it for a second. Then she asked, "Okay, what you got in mind?

"Simple. If I'm wrong and by the end of school she doesn't look ten times better, I'll give you my new stereo."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.