Preview

The Sexiest Kiss

by Maximillian Excaliber

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual,

Romantic Sex Story: Love finds man in an unexpected way.

Introduction

While I try to make the sex as steamy as possible, I don't write stories that just throw to people in bed by the second page. And no, I'm not criticizing those who do. Hell, I read them once in a while myself.

Except for my earlier stories, most of my work has a plot to sex ratio of somewhere between 75/25 and 85/15. So, unless you like your adult stories with a lot of much plot, you probably won't consider them 'jerk' stories (unless you just skip to the juicy parts that is).

It is very important you understand that I am not, nor do I claim to be, a professional writer. I make mistakes and, despite my best effort to ensure otherwise, you will probably find some in every story I have written. I just seem to have bad luck keeping an editor. Good ones are too busy and bad ones just want to read something before everyone else does.

I encourage you to please take the time to leave some form of feedback, if for no other reason than to point out the errors you find.

Lastly, try to remember that this is a free site and the works here are, for the most part, done by amateur authors of various skill levels and experience.

If you find a flaw, please try to politely bring it to their attention via email, if possible, rather than flaming them publicly and, if you just plain don't like a story, consider simply not reading the author's work again.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this story. Hope to hear from you soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.