The Sexiest Kiss - Cover

The Sexiest Kiss

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 6: "The Festivities Begin"

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: "The Festivities Begin" - Love finds man in an unexpected way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

I had previously picked out a black lacy bra that opened in the front, with matching garter belt, black silk stockings, a pair of sheer black lacy panties and lastly, a pair of black five inch high heels that laced up around the ankles.

Once we were all dressed, we walked from the pool house to the double doors that led from the back patio into the den. Barbie had set her satellite radio to one of those commercial free club music stations, which helped to create a more realistic runway like atmosphere for everyone.

I peeked through the doorway so I could see the expression on Jeremy's face as, one-by-one, the other women paraded seductively before him. Even though he was not cheering loudly and making catcalls, as were the other men present, I could still tell he was enjoying every moment of it for there was a look of mixed dismay and erotic fascination on his face. Finally, it was my turn to enter the room. By design, I was to be last.

Almost as if we had choreographed it so, a new song started playing on the radio just as I strutted into the room. All eyes were on me as I began by showing off my best supermodel poses. I made sure to stop, turn slowly and then wink over my shoulder at Jeremy before exiting the room.

I could feel his eyes upon me the whole time taking in every inch of my body.

The Lingerie Show over, Barbie called us women back inside for the line up and while we stood there posing, she began taking orders. Once the last order had been taken she began to explain the rules for the great Sexiest Kissers Contest.

"Okay ladies and gentleman, here's how it works...

You and your partner will be judged based on your ability to kiss. I want you all to remember that we are expecting to see more than just lip-lock; in other words, you aren't limited to kissing just the mouth. Also, you will have to demonstrate your oral skills both standing and laying down. Therefore, the contest has been broken up into two events:

The first will take place standing. Each couple will be limited to a total of five minutes in the standing position. The couple may be awarded between 1 to 5 points based on how well they kiss in that position. Then we will move on to the second event which will take place laying down and will be in two parts.

And before anyone asks, yes the carpet is clean. In fact, it just finished drying this morning that's why you may have noticed the pleasant strawberry scent in the air.

But enough of that.

The last event, and most important one, is worth a total of 20 points. Each part is worth a maximum of 10 points and will last a minimum of 8 minutes. In part one, the woman will be on top and then you'll switch and so us how good you do with your man on top. The judges, who are comprised of all spectators present, will tally their scores and I will announce the winner.

In the event of a tie, each female from the tying teams will draw straw and the short straw wins. Does everyone understand the rules? Good, then lets get started. Bob, you're the official time keeper."

While those of us models that had entered the Kissing Contest paired off with our partners, the spectators stood with their backs against one of the walls so they would be out of the way of the contestants.

"Couples take your positions; we'll start in two minutes before competition starts. If you need to take off your shoes, or anything else for that matter, now's the time to do it!" Came Bob's voice in the distance.

It seemed to me a good idea to loose the shoes before they got in the way. I walked over to where Jeremy was sitting and said to him, "Can you be a gentleman and unlace these for me before we start? These damn heels may look nice but not very comfortable."

With shaky hands, Jeremy reached forward and began gently untying them. About thirty seconds later, I stepped out of them and he picked them up off the floor and handed them to me.

"Ready?" I said after throwing my shoes onto the couch beside him.

Reluctantly, Jeremy nodded and rose to his feet. Instantly, he put one hand on his trunks in an attempt to keep them from falling down around his ankles.

I led Jeremy by the hand in the direction of the coffee table and turned him around so that his back was to the table. Facing the way he was would prevent him from seeing everyone else in the room and I knew if he couldn't see them, he wouldn't worry so much about them.

"Just put your arms around my waist and pretend I'm your girlfriend." I said reassuringly.

Concerned, he said to me, "But my trunks are awfully loose. I'm afraid they might fall off and..."

"Don't worry, I won't let them fall. You just relax and make it look good." I told him and pulled his hands free and pulled up his shorts for him.

Next, I took his wrists in my hands and began moving his arms around me as I whispered to him, "Go ahead; put your arms around me; I won't brake."

Cautiously, Jeremy wrapped his arms around me and held me so loosely that I could barely feel him touching my skin.

"Here, let me show you how it's done." And before he could say anything, I reached around his back with both arms and pulled him to me until his chest began to flatten my breasts. For just a moment I could swear I felt something hard poke me right at the mouth of my pussy through my panties. Then, just as quickly, it was gone and I realized he must have developed an erection sometime during the lingerie show. "See, I told you I won't brake. You can hold me tighter. It's okay, really."

I lowered my hands to Jeremy's waist and pulled him even tighter than before. This time I locked my arms around him and held him there. Just as I had expected, the head of his cock was pushed once again into my pussy. His trunks started to slip a bit and just as Jeremy was opening his mouth to say something Bob's announced loudly, "Begin!"

Before Jeremy had a chance to say anything, I put my mouth upon his, thrust my tongue into his mouth and began kissing him passionately. At the same time I grabbed his waist band with my left hand and placed my right hand right onto his ass so that I could hold him against me.

At first he was very nervous and it seemed like every muscle in his body was tense and hard as stone. But after a few seconds, I felt him begin to relax and he started kissing me back. Soon our tongues were intertwining freely. It seemed to go on forever but then out of nowhere we heard Bob's voice, "Time! Alright, move into the laying position and remember ladies are on top!"

Without breaking our kiss, I began moving us closer to the coffee table. When his legs were up against the side of the table, I pushed him gently in its direction forcing him to bend his knees. He fell upon it taking me with him and I found myself laying on top of him.

I rose up on hands and my knees breaking our kiss.

"See if you can side up a little; I feel like I'm going to fall off." I told him.

He scooted on his back until his head was almost to the end of the table, then said to me, "How's that?"

During that time, Jeremy's trunks had ridden down just enough so that the had of his erect penis was just barely protruding above the waistband.

"Much better!" I told him; and, before he had a chance to reach down and pull up his trunks, I crawled over him until I was straddling his pelvis with my pussy and then lowered myself down upon him once more.

Face to face again, I used my elbows to support my upper body while I moved my hands under his arms forcing him to lift his arms. It effectively prevented him from pulling up his trunks.

He was struggling to reach his the waistband of his swim trunks, Bob called out, "Everybody ready?"

"Yup!" I yelled and put my mouth upon Jeremy's and began kissing my deeply once more.

"Ummph!" He said in surprise but did not try to stop me. While we lay there, our tongues once more mingling, we heard the voice of Bob say once more, "Begin!"

I started undulating my hips slightly and every once in a while I would feel the head of Jeremy's cock poking at the entrance of my pussy through my through my panties. I rolled my hips forward and pushed backwards against him causing the head of his cock to be pushed up and backwards forcing the waistband down even more. There was no doubt in my mind that most of his cock was now free of the confines of his trunks.

Jeremy broke the kiss suddenly and whispered in my ear excitedly, "Celeste, my trunks are coming down!"

As soon as he had taken his mouth from mine I had begun French kissing him on the neck.

"See if you can pull them up." I said and began kissing him on the mouth once more.

While trying to kiss me, Jeremy tried vainly to get his trunks a bit higher. However, each time he came got them back up, I squirmed my hips and used my pelvis to push them back down.

He broke our kiss once more and whispered in my right ear, "The keep coming down."

"Don't worry about it. Their not even looking at us. It'll be fine. Quick! Their looking this way! You better kiss me or we don't stand a chance at winning." I said excitedly.

And so, as we lay there kissing each other passionately for what seemed like an eternity as I slowly ground my pussy up and down the length of his cock. By the time we heard Bob tell us to change positions, my pussy was soaking wet and there was a burning desire in my loins screaming to be quenched.

He looked up at me and asked, "How we going to do this?"

"I going to put my legs together, then we'll both roll over together." I replied.

Concerned, he asked, "But what about my trunks?"

"Once you're on top of me, all they'll see are my legs after I raise them.

"Look at what they're doing!" I said as I nodded in the direction of Allyson and Herman. The had rolled over and she was cupping Herman's ass with the palms of her hands while he was fondling her left breast.

I felt his cock throb against me when he did.

"We can do better than that. Come on, lets make this look really sexy, kiss me and hold on tightly while we roll!" I put my mouth to his, and rolled us over. Jeremy, holding on for dear life, went with me.

Now I was on the bottom with my legs held tightly together. Jeremy was laying completely on top of me and in our new position, I could feel the bottom of his shaft laying halfway between my legs and halfway onto my mound.

Just then, Allyson started moaning erotically.

"Damn it! She's wining!" I exclaimed.

Jeremy looked over at Allyson, Herman had pulled her panties down and was now cupping her ass with both his hands while they kissed.

After watching them for several seconds, Jeremy asked, "We can't compete with that!"

"Yes we can if we make every one think we are really doing it! All I have to do is part my legs. Then, if you start moving up and down like were doing it, no one will be any the wiser." I whispered as I kissed his neck once more.

He said hesitantly, "I don't think that's a good idea, my trunks came down even more when we rolled over!"

"Go ahead. It'll be okay. I'm wearing panties remember?" I urged.

With nervousness in his voice, Jeremy asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now hurry up. As soon as I raise my knees, you start thrusting like like crazy." I replied as I pulled him to me so our lips could join once more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.