The Sexiest Kiss - Cover

The Sexiest Kiss

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 4: "The Party"

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: "The Party" - Love finds man in an unexpected way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

We walked up the pathway to the front door. A few seconds after ringing the doorbell the door opened and we were greeted by our hostess, 'Barbie'. No, I'm not kidding; Barbie is really her name. Apparently, her mother had a 'thing' for Barbie dolls that she never grew out of. So, when she turned up pregnant with twins, Barbie's mother decided it would be really cool to name the girl 'Barbie'. Want to guess what Barbie's brother is named? If you guessed 'Ken' move to the front of the line and collect your prize.

Unfortunately, the name is where any similarity to the plastic Barbie doll ends. Our Barbie is neither tall nor shapely; she's about 5'4" tall and skinny but not anorexic. However, she does have a beautiful Hellenistic face and the most charming personality I have ever met.

Barbie was wearing a pink and white polka-dot bikini with matching pink high heals which must have taken Jeremy by surprise for his jaw immediately dropped open.

She smiled, gave me a big hug and said, "Hi Celeste, glad you could make it. And who is this handsome man you have with you?

"This is my boyfriend Jeremy. I thought it was about time everyone met him." I said to her.

Barbie let go of me, turned to Jeremy who was standing there in shock and wrapped her arms around him. Then, preceded to hug him tightly as she said, "Welcome to our little group Jeremy.

He just stood there speechless for several seconds before saying, "Thanks."

She let go of him, took him by the right hand and let Jeremy inside with me trailing not far behind. Once we were inside she said to him, "You're just in time, Jeremy; the party's just getting started. Before I forget, you're going to need a suit, what size are you?"

"Suit?" He replied with obvious confusion.

Barbie replied, "A swimsuit honey, what size are you?"

"I, I don't know. I've never needed one before." He stuttered.

Grinning, Barbie asked enthusiastically, "Why Jeremy, you sly dog you. Are you a nudist?"

"No. I just never had a need for a swimsuit before." He answered.

I later found out that the reason Jeremy had never needed a swimsuit before was because he hadn't been swimming since he was a boy. Kind of funny when you think about the fact that he had a really nice pool laying in his back yard, isn't it?

Barbie looked puzzled for a second, then said, "Well, no matter. I'm sure we can find one that will fit you. Celeste, you know where to change. Go ahead while I get Jeremy settled; then we'll meet you poolside.

I went to the pool house to change while Barbie led Jeremy off to find suit to wear. When I got there, I reached into my purse, removed the bathing suit I had brought with me from the plastic bag I had packed it into.

It was a white bikini bathing suit. The top tied on in the front and the bottom at each side. I had also brought a pair of white touch-ups to wear with it. I quickly changed, and put my belongings in one of the empty lockers and, after freshen up my hair, went outside to join Jeremy at poolside.

As I walked out the door I could see that all the other guest had arrived. There were ten of us total, comprised of an equal number of men and women.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.