The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter - Cover

The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter

Copyright© 2008 by Oldtimer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A small town Southern sheriff takes in an African-American woman and her young stepdaughter. Eventually they become a family and when the girl becomes old enough to date, they turn to the sheriff for her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

We ended up getting married the Saturday before Valentine's Day since Valentine's Day was on a Monday. My parents met Diane and Rachel and they all got along great. Diane looked incredible in her white gown. Her ass and legs were hidden but she showed a decent amount of cleavage. Rachel was the flower girl and never was there a more beautiful one. We rented out a local hall for the reception and a dance then all three of us left on our honeymoon. We decided to take Rachel with us because I felt that if we were going to start being a family, we should start right away.

I didn't want to go to some big city for our honeymoon so we decided to go to South Padre Island in Texas. It was before spring break so it wasn't busy at all. We had a great time playing in the sand and surf. Rachel built sand castles and Diane and I worked on our tans. We went out for dinner every night and had fresh seafood from the Gulf. When it got late, we put Rachel to bed and went out dancing or something. We only had the one room with separate queen beds. Diane and I were no less passionate in our lovemaking but we were somewhat more muted because we didn't want to wake Rachel up. Although I got the feeling that I was more concerned with waking her up than Diane was.

When we returned to Sparta, we settled into family life. I started adoption proceedings and eventually Rachel legally became my daughter. After that, she started calling me Daddy instead of Pete. I couldn't have been prouder and I doted on her. On her birthday, Diane and I took her out to a ranch that had trail horses to ride. Rachel got to ride on a pony and she enjoyed it so much that for months she asked Diane and me if she could have a pony.

My sex life with Diane hadn't suffered since the marriage. She actually got to the point where she would swallow when giving me a blowjob. On my birthday, in April, she gave me her ass cherry.

I got home from work early that evening and walked in to a darkened house. The only light was from little candles flanking the stairway. I went upstairs and there were candles on either side of the hallway leading to the bedroom. I walked in to find Diane lying on the bed in a white baby doll. "Happy birthday, Pete," she sultrily said.

I grinned broadly, "Are you my present?"

She smiled and said, "Uh huh. Why don't you come over here and unwrap me?"

I quickly took off my clothes and joined my lovely wife on our bed. I slipped a strap off her shoulder and exposed her breast. I took it in my mouth and sucked on it while Diane leaned back. "Oh, yes, Pete, suck my tits. I love it when you do that." I slipped the other strap off her shoulder and exposed her other breast. I twisted one nipple between my fingers and sucked her other breast. I squeezed her luscious breasts and made her moan. "Fuck, Pete, you've got me so wet." I glanced down to her crotch and saw her white panties soaked through with her arousal.

I took my hand off her breast and rubbed her panty-covered pussy. "Fuck, Pete, that's good," she said. The silk fabric of her panties was rubbing up against her clit. Diane was getting closer and closer to cumming. "Yes, Pete, make me cum in my panties. You make me feel so good."

I rubbed her crotch and sucked her tits. I felt Diane grasp me tightly. "Cumming!!" she screamed and I felt her wet her panties with her cum. When she came down from her orgasm, she smiled weakly and said, "God, you're good. Now we have to take care of this." She grasped my hard cock and whispered in my ear, "Your birthday present is my ass. I want you to fuck me in the ass, Pete. I know you want it and I want to know how it feels." She was prepared and had some KY Jelly on the nightstand.

I said, "You sure you want to do this, baby?"

She said, "Yes, Pete, I want you to take all of me including my ass. It's all for you."

"The first thing we have to do is get rid of those panties," I said. I rolled them off her and brought them up to my nose. They smelled wonderful and I even tasted them. "O.K., baby, what I need for you to do is put a couple pillows under your waist and lie on your stomach."

Diane did as she was told and presented her sweet, charcoal ass to me. "I'm going to get you ready now, baby. This isn't something that should be done quickly, especially the first time." I knelt behind her legs and looked at her swollen pussy lips. I couldn't resist a taste and I swiped my tongue across them.

"Ohhhhh!" Diane moaned. I moved her cheeks apart and began licking her rosebud. From her moans of approval, it seemed like she enjoyed my actions. Then I started poking my tongue inside her. I wanted her to feel aroused and relaxed when I eventually put my cock in her. It was so erotic licking and tonguing my wife's virgin ass.

"Yeah, Pete, keep tonguing my asshole. It's all for you, baby. Ohhhh, damn, that's good." I massaged her pussy lips with my fingers, making sure to stay away from her clit. I wanted her aroused and relaxed, not keyed up and ready to cum. I wet my fingers with her pussy juice and took my index finger and slowly put it in her rectum.

"Mmmmmm, that's pretty good," she purred. I worked my finger in and out of her ass making sure to kiss her butt cheeks and finger her pussy. I moved my finger around inside her, trying to stretch her hole out for a second finger. Diane wasn't saying much anymore. She was breathing heavily and even grunting a little.

I knew it was time for a second finger. It still had a good deal of her natural lubrication on it and I stretched her asshole with my index finger so she could take my middle finger easier. I slid my middle finger in her up to the first knuckle. "Fuck!" Diane exclaimed.

"Is it too much for you, baby? I can stop if it hurts," I assured her. She took several deep breaths and said,

"I'm O.K. It doesn't hurt. It just feels funny."

I rubbed her back and said, "It's gonna be O.K., baby. I have the fingertip in and the rest should go in easily." It wasn't the entire truth but I wanted her to trust me and relax as much as possible.

I pushed my middle finger slowly inside her ass. Her ass was gripping my fingers like there was no tomorrow. I had both of them in there to the second knuckle. I needed to get in further and I rubbed her back and butt telling her how much I loved her. That seemed to further relax her and I pushed my fingers deeper inside her until I got both of them fully inside her. I didn't move them and covered her back and ass with tender kisses. I put my other hand back on her pussy and rubbed it some more.

"Ohhh, baby, that's wonderful," Diane moaned. I could feel her ass canal relax some more and I spread my fingers apart and withdrew them almost all the way out. I needed to get her entrance primed for my cock. I rubbed her pussy and inserted a finger in her cunt.

"Mmmmm, yeah, that's nice, Pete. Fuck my ass and pussy. It's so good." I had my fingers about a half an inch apart and I was opening up Diane's anus to get it ready for my cock.

I took my fingers off her cunt to a whimper from Diane. I applied a generous amount of lube to my cock and her empty asshole. I worked it inside her with one finger then another. I sawed my fingers in and out of her making sure to keep my fingers spread.

I knelt behind her and slid my dick between her legs, to get her pussy lips and clit excited. She was still soaking down there and I fought my instinct to pound her dark pussy but I certainly wasn't going to forget about that ass she was offering me. I needed a distraction. She knew I was ready to take her ass but she wasn't sure when. I leaned over her back and played with her tits. While I nuzzled her back, I asked, "Baby, where's Rachel?"

"Mmmmmmm, she's staying with Barbara over at Dan and Jean's for the night so we can be alone for your birthday." While she was talking, I moved my dick right to her rear entrance. Diane said, "She's going to give you your present tomorrow ... Oh!" At that moment I pushed the head of my cock just inside her anal ring. "Jesus Christ!" Diane yelled as I penetrated her. I felt fortunate to get the head in all in one push. I had been with other women where I had to push for several minutes before I could get the head inside.

"Are you O.K., baby?" I asked.

"You tricked me!" Diane spat. "You got my mind on Rachel and then you stuck that log in there."

"Sorry, babe, I just wanted you to relax. It didn't hurt too bad, did it?"

"God, it's big! It hurts a little too. Please go easy, Pete."

I kissed her on the back. "No worries, baby. I wouldn't hurt you for the world. We've got all night to play."

"I think I can take a little more," Diane said.

"O.K. I'll tell you what. You push backwards to however far you feel comfortable, I love you, baby."

She pushed back about an inch and stopped. "It kinda hurts but not as much as I thought it would," Diane grunted as she pushed back a little farther. I cheated and pushed forward a little bit. Between us I think we got another inch in there. We were getting into dangerous territory now as this was as far as my fingers had penetrated. Sometimes it was better to push it in all the way in at this point but I didn't want to risk hurting my bride.

"You ready for some more, honey?" I asked. Diane answered with a big push back that took another couple of inches of my cock inside her. We were about halfway home.

"Ugh!" Diane cried.

"How's it feel, baby?" I asked.

"Better," she said. "Is it feeling good for you?" What a question. I knew there was a reason I loved this woman. My cock was halfway up her virgin ass and she wanted to know if I was getting pleasure out of it.

"Diane, my angel, it feels wonderful. It's so tight and hot. My cock feels so good inside you. It's so fucking good."

"I'm ready for some more," Diane said. She pushed back farther and got another inch inside her. Only a little further and I'd be buried to the hilt in Diane's sweet ass.

"O.K., baby, this is it. One more push and I'm all the way in. Are you ready for it?"

"Uh huh," she meekly said. I noticed some trepidation in her voice and I wasn't going to move a millimeter forward until she was ready.

"Are you sure?" That answer didn't sound too convincing.

"No, I'm O.K. If you haven't split me in half by now, I don't think a little more is going to do it."

We laughed and I pushed in all the way and Diane yelled, "Oh, my fucking God!" I embraced her and placed my hands on her breasts.

"Are you O.K., baby?"

Diane stammered, "I ... I ... I ... don't know."

"Am I hurting you, sweetie?"

"No, it just feels so weird."

"Good weird or bad weird?"

"Good weird, I think. I've never felt this full before."

"Well, I'm going to let your ass get used to my cock before I start fucking it," I said.

"Mmmmm, I want you to fuck it. I want you to fill my ass with your prick. I want you to cum in my cherry ass." She didn't talk dirty too much unless she was really hot so I played the game too.

"That's right, baby. I'm gonna fuck that sweet ass of yours so hard they're going to hear you scream in Greenville. I'm gonna fill you so full of cum, It's going to come out of your mouth. When I get done with that ass, I'm gonna fuck that hot pussy of yours and then your tits and then you're going to take my cock down your throat."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.