The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter - Cover

The Sheriff and His Stepdaughter

Copyright© 2008 by Oldtimer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A small town Southern sheriff takes in an African-American woman and her young stepdaughter. Eventually they become a family and when the girl becomes old enough to date, they turn to the sheriff for her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I didn't know what the hell to think. She didn't say no but she didn't say yes. Why? I nervously flipped through channels on the TV, not really settling on one. After a bit I filled the stockings with candy and stuff then I went to bed. The quicker I went to sleep, the quicker tomorrow morning would get here. Since Diane never came upstairs at night, I didn't wear anything but a T-shirt to bed. I tried to sleep but I was too upset about what happened to fall asleep. I tossed and turned for a while then just lay on my back and tried to count sheep.

Just after midnight, I heard the floor creak in the hallway. Surely, no one would be stupid enough to break into the sheriff's house on Christmas Eve. I knew the doors and windows were locked but perhaps Diane and/or Rachel forgot to lock the ones in their rooms. As I was about ready to get up and grab my gun, a willowy figure appeared in my doorway silhouetted in the moonlight. As my eyes adjusted, I could tell it was Diane.

She was wearing my shirt as usual and slowly walked towards my bed. "Diane? Did you need something?" She continued to walk closer and I noticed that the shirt was unbuttoned all the way.

She said, "Shhhhh. It's tomorrow and I'm ready to give you your answer." She opened up her shirt to reveal her naked breasts. They gleamed in the moonlight and she pulled back the covers and climbed into bed.

She saw my cock growing harder by the second and straddled my hips. I noticed that the shirt was the only thing she had on. He coal black bush was beautiful and the wetness from her pussy made it shimmer in the moonlight. She gently moved her hands up and down my cock. She put one hand on her pussy and covered it and my cock with her juices to lubricate me.

With the combination of pre-cum and pussy juice, my cock got very slick. She then leaned forward and looked into my eyes. "Ask me to marry you again."

I said, "What?"

She responded in a raggedy voice and answered in more of a command than a request. "Ask me to marry you again!" I was confused but aroused. Surely, she wouldn't say no now. Or was she just playing with my emotions?

I figured, what the hell, and I asked her again, "Diane, I love you so much. Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

When I finished, she moved up on my body and positioned her pussy directly over my cock. She moved my cock so it was lined up with her slit and sank her pussy down on my cock. "Yes! Oh, God, yes! Yes, Pete, I would love to be your wife!" as tears streamed down her face. "Just don't ever stop fucking me!"

I didn't know what to think. This beautiful woman who came into my life a short time ago not only accepted my marriage proposal, but was fucking the hell out of me. I can't imagine many other guys had had their proposals accepted quite like that. She was so hot moving her ebony body up and down my cock. You couldn't have knocked the smile off my face with a wrecking ball. "Yes, Pete! Oh, Pete! Oh, baby, you feel so good inside me," Diane moaned.

I finally regained the power of speech and I said, "Oh, Diane, you've made me so happy! Oh, geez!" I panted. "Oh, your cunt feels so good! I don't ever want to stop fucking you!" By now, Diane ditched her shirt and was riding my cock in all her naked glory. Her luscious tits bounced up and down with her body. I took the liberty of caressing and squeezing them. I paid special attention to her nipples since I made her cum before just from squeezing them. I didn't pinch them but I just put them between my fingers like I did before and squeezed.

"Oh, Pete! Oh, shit, that feels good," Diane said. She continued to fuck my cock and I was ready to cum inside her.

"Oh, God, Diane! I'm gonna cum in that hot pussy of yours!"

"Yes! Oh, Pete, give me your love. Cum inside me, baby! Shoot your cum into me!" As she said that I did just that. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted. "Keep cumming in me! Oh, Pete, I love you!"

I was still semi-hard after I came and Diane stayed attached to my cock. I put one hand on her nipple, moistened the finger on my other hand, and started rubbing her clit. "Pete! Oh, fuck, that's good! Yes! Play with me like that! It's so good! I've never felt like this before!"

I pulled her off my cock and laid her down on the bed. I moved my head between her legs and started licking her clit. I tried not to get any of my cum on my tongue but it was unavoidable. Diane squirmed underneath me, her hands squeezing her tits while I continued to lick her love button.

"Yes! Oh, yes, Pete! Eat my pussy! I want you so bad, my love!" As I gently took her clit in my mouth, I could feel her body shake. She was headed for a climax and it was going to be a doozy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh, God!" she screamed as she drenched my face with her juices. The white cum contrasted against her dark vulva looked so hot.

Diane had passed out from cumming so hard. I moved up from between her legs and lay beside her gently patting her face to wake her up. I was starting to get a little worried after a few minutes but she eventually came to. She groggily looked around and her eyes settled on me. She broke out into a smile, her ivory teeth contrasting beautifully against her dark skin. "Oh, thank you, Pete! That was wonderful!" We kissed and I started stroking her hair. "Mmmm," she cooed. "I love that."

I said, "I'm so happy you are going to be my wife, Diane, but why didn't you just say yes earlier?"

Diane smiled and said, "I had a feeling you were going to propose but I wasn't sure when. I figured if it was anytime before Christmas, I'd accept it as soon as possible on Christmas because I wanted to make it your Christmas present. I'm so sorry I disappointed you earlier. But I wanted to make it even more special than it would have been. And you know what else?"

"No, what?" I asked.

"You know those times you tried to make me cum by feeling me up?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Well I intentionally staved off those orgasms so when we first made love, my orgasm would be that much more intense."

"Well, it sure worked out well. You were out for about 5 minutes."

"Really?" she said. I nodded my head and she giggled, "You know what else? I like sleeping in your shirt because it smells like you. You made me feel so secure here and that shirt is so soft. I also saw you look at my legs a few times and I liked that. You looked at me like a desirable woman and not a piece of meat."

I caressed her face with my hand and said, "I felt bad initially about wanting you after what you went through but I couldn't help it."

"Well, you were the perfect gentleman to me and it was so welcome to have a man treat me that well."

I said, "You will never have to worry about me treating you like the lady you are — except, of course, when we are in bed."

Diane giggled and put her hand on my cock. "Hmmm," she said. "Shall we wake him up from his nap?"

I grinned and said, "Please do."

She studied my cock and said, "I better make sure he's warm when he wakes up." She put her mouth over my cock and gently sucked on it.

I immediately got hard and could see her struggle with it a bit. I said, "Just concentrate on the head. That's where it's most sensitive." She smiled and did as I suggested. She was inexperienced at this but was very enthusiastic. She didn't even attempt to get her lips much farther down than half way down my 7" cock. She bobbed her head up and down on it and kept up a good suction. She played with my balls and I groaned in pleasure. Finally it was too much.

"Diane, I'm going to cum!" She immediately pulled off my cock and took me back inside her pussy.

"Yes, Pete, cum in my hot pussy again! Paint me with your sweet cum!"

I shot my load deep inside my ebony fiancée. When I finished, we laid down next to each other on the bed, both of us exhausted from our first time making love with each other.

"Baby, this has been so wonderful," I said. "There's nothing I would love to do more than make love to you again but I think I'm done for the night. We have church tomorrow and I know you're going to want to show off that ring."

Diane smiled, "You're right. I'm exhausted too." She turned over, smiled and said, "If you're not going to use that other pillow, I'd like to have it."

I said, "You're going to stay up here?"

She smiled and said, "Mmmmhmmm. If it's O.K. with you, I'd like this to be our bed and our bedroom from now on."

I smiled and said, "That's the second best news I've heard today. But why stop there? I'd like this to not only be our bed and our bedroom, but our house as well."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she said, "Oh, Pete!" and engulfed me in a hug. I held her sexy, naked body in my arms. Then I slid a pillow over to her side of our bed. She rested her head on it and we kissed until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up first to find Diane still in my arms. I glanced at the clock and it was 6:00 a.m. Her warm body felt good against mine as I turned down the heat in the house before I went to bed. Except when she passed out earlier, I had never seen her sleeping before. I broke her embrace, leaned back, and looked at her. She was resting next to me, her naked breasts rising and falling as she breathed. I wanted to be with her again. I wanted to sit outside on my back porch one day and make love with her as the sun came up.

I looked down at her tits again and the urge came over me to suck her nipples. They had got hard from the cool air in the bedroom as I pulled the blankets off us. I don't know why my shirt was still on and I silently kicked myself for not sleeping naked with my lovely fiancée's warm body pressed up against my naked chest.

I threw off my shirt and took a hard, dark nipple into my mouth. It tasted different than any of the other women I'd been with. Sweet, like honey with a hint of pepper. Her areolas were big, almost three inches across. For now I just concentrated on the nipples. As I sucked on one nipple, I squeezed the other breast and nipple. I could feel her stirring. She had a pleasant look on her face so I knew I wasn't freaking her out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.