Senior Class Trip - Cover

Senior Class Trip

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A virginal sixteen year old high school senior travels to Washington, D.C. with some of her classmates for the annual senior class trip. Her horizons are broadened significantly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Jo and I took a shower. We were dripping cum and really looked well-used. We went back out to the room and Jo pulled me back to the bed. Before we could lie down I noticed all of the wet spots and I went back into the bathroom. I got some towels and then we lay on the bed and we made out for a while. It eventually became a nice, slow, gentle sixty-nine.

There was a knock at the door. But Jo and I kept playing while someone else opened the door. I heard someone come in and then I heard Mrs. Carson inviting us to dinner. Jo and I finally looked up and saw Mrs. Carson, Mr. Storm and Mr. Lathrop watching us at play.

“That looks delicious, ladies,” she said. “But it isn’t very filling. Why don’t you get something on and we’ll go down the street to that nice restaurant for dinner?”

Jo and I grinned at her and got up, reluctantly. We quickly cleaned up and when we returned to the room the three adults were going through my new wardrobe, trying to decide what I should wear to dinner.

They ended up deciding on a very short skirt and a crop top that left an interesting portion of the bottom of my breasts exposed and said, “JUST ASK!” in big, bold print across my chest. I still don’t get it, but they thought it was amusing.

Larry, Frank and Chris didn’t feel like walking to the restaurant. They had enough walking at the mall today. So, it was just Tom, Jo, Ken, Jerry and me and the three adults. Mr. Storm had made a note of the phone number for the restaurant and called ahead. He told them he would need a table for eight and asked how long the wait would be. He ended up with a reservation for an hour from now.

The guys went to their rooms and got cleaned up and put on some clean clothes. Jo and I got dressed and went downstairs. We waited for the others in the small lobby. While we were waiting I gave Jo hell for not telling me in advance about Jerry. She couldn’t stop laughing, though.

Fifteen minutes later we were walking slowly up the street toward the restaurant, looking in all the shop windows and enjoying the pleasant evening. Jerry has his arm around me and as we walked Mrs. Carson fell in beside us.

“Ken told me about your day,” she said.

I couldn’t figure out when he could have done that. I guess it was when I was taking a shower.

She said, “I wish I could have been there. But I had to stick around and keep checking up on my other charges. We had kids all over town today! I would have loved to have been there to watch you trying on clothes at the mall, darling. And I am still wet from picturing you with the desk clerk and the driver.”

“God, I love you, Mrs. Carson, you’re such a fucking pervert!” I said.

Jerry laughed and said, “I love you too, Mrs. Carson. I owe you a lot. Ken told me you’re responsible for putting a fire between my new slave’s thighs. And you’re the one who thought I’d be the perfect match for her.”

I looked at her and saw that it was true. “How did you know?” I asked. “How did you know about me? Did you know I had a crush on Jerry? How did...”

“Whoa girl, slow down,” she said. “Okay, let’s see. First, I knew about you because I know Theresa, intimately. I must admit that it took a long time for her to convince me. You have always been one of my favorite students. You are probably the brightest, most inquisitive student I’ve ever had in any of my classes. You enjoy learning and you understand things. I have truly felt honored to have the opportunity to be your teacher. I suspect that if you were to take an IQ test you’d test in the high genius range. I have gotten to know you pretty well since you started taking my class and I have become very fond of you. In fact, I love you almost as much as I love my own daughter. For that reason, I had some serious misgivings about damaging your tender little psyche. But Theresa can be pretty convincing.”

“As for Jerry, Ken liked him, although they weren’t really friends, just acquaintances. Ken is a remarkable young man; I don’t know if you noticed.” She looked around to make sure Ken is out of hearing range and said, “Ken is also very intelligent. And he is one of those natural born leaders. He is also a very compassionate person. I love that about him. He is also a very good judge of character. I knew from Theresa that you had a crush on Jerry. And I knew from Ken that every time you walked into a room, Jerry forgot what he was saying.”

I looked at Jerry and grinned. He blushed sweetly. I brought his hand to my lips and kissed him and turned back to Mrs. Carson. She said, “I spoke with Mr. Storm. Jerry was always a good student in my class. But I didn’t really know him very well. You’re such a quiet, self-assured young man, Jerry. I have high hopes for you. But I needed someone else to have an opinion about you before I proposed you two as a couple to the group. Mr. Storm, as it turns out, was already considering you. You really impressed him with your maturity and your demeanor. He also mentioned an incident in which you stopped a couple of bullies from picking on a smaller kid who you didn’t even know. That really impressed him! You guys seemed like the perfect pair. All the guys have been dying to get in your pants, Jen, and the girls, me included, are looking forward to getting in your pants, Jerry.”

“So, we all pretty much agreed that you two would be a great couple, and that you would both be welcome additions to our little social group. The question that remained in most of our minds was how sweet little Jen would react to being dipped slowly into a pit of depravity. We put Ken and Jo to the task of initiating you, with the instruction that if you showed any reluctance that would be the end of it. We don’t often induct virgins into our society. Normally, if a girl is still a virgin at sixteen then she isn’t a good candidate. But Mr. Lathrop is friends with your parents, Jen, and he said that we should give you a chance. He is the one who suggested that we use the class trip as your initiation, since you would be out from under your overly protective parents’ influence.”

“Please don’t misunderstand. Your parents are wonderful, caring people, and what they want for you is what any normal parent would want for their daughter. They may be just a bit too controlling but they have done very well by you. You’re an impressive young lady. It’s just that, how do I say this? Some people are different. As a general rule they have a higher IQ. They are more attuned to the people and the planet around them. They are more compassionate. Most importantly, they are more apt to have that little something that provides the world with loving masters and slaves.”

“We don’t know what that is. But the people in our little society all have it. We believe we are all good citizens. We are productive, successful, hardworking members of our community. We know that society in general would not approve of us. We understand that and wouldn’t think of challenging their sensibilities. That’s not to say that we don’t tickle their sensibilities from time to time. I say all of that so that you will realize that you have responsibilities to the world around you. We aren’t interested in selfish people.”

Mrs. Carson stopped suddenly and we realized we had arrived at the restaurant. She said, “Ah, good, we’re here. I don’t remember it being this far. I need a drink!”

I had been so caught up in the conversation that to me it seemed like we had just left the hotel!

We went in and were seated quickly. Jo and I were both dressed provocatively and we attracted a good bit of attention as we were led to our table. The adults ordered a bottle of wine and the rest of us had soft drinks or tea.

We had a really cute young waiter. As he was taking orders he kept looking at my shirt and trying not to smile. When he came back with our appetizers, Mr. Storm, who noticed his distraction, asked the waiter, “Aren’t you going to ask?”

“Sir?” the waiter said, “Ask what sir?”

“It’s alright son. That’s why she wore the shirt. She wants you to ask,” Mr. Storm said good-naturedly.

The poor kid didn’t know what to say. He looked around to make sure none of the other diners were paying attention, smiled and said, “Sir, I will admit that some questions come to mind. But there is nothing I want to ask so badly that I’m willing to lose my job over it.”

“Son, I assure you, your job is not in jeopardy. And she would get a kick out of you asking.”

The waiter knew he was being played with. But he realized it wasn’t malicious. We’re a friendly and attractive group and he’s enjoying waiting on us.

I smiled at him and said, “Go ahead, ask me anything.”

He smiled back, realizing he was being dared, and he said, “Alright, what size bra do you wear?”

I replied, “I don’t wear a bra, silly! Isn’t it obvious?”

“Hmmm,” he said, grinning, “What else don’t you wear?”

I pulled my short skirt up a couple of inches. That was all that was required to put my pussy on display.

“Holy shit!” he exclaimed. “Oops, I’m sorry, excuse me, that slipped out.”

We all laughed in a friendly way and told him it was okay.

He smiled at us and walked away holding a menu in front of him to avoid embarrassment.

We had a wonderful meal and a very pleasant evening. And we teased that poor waiter mercilessly. But we made up for it when we tipped him.

Later, we all went back to my room and I put on a fashion show for everyone, trying on all my new clothes. It was a lot of fun. But our trip is almost over and I can’t help getting sad.

Mrs. Carson asked me what was wrong.

I had to tell her that I love my parents, but I don’t want to go back to living like I was before this class trip, wearing my old clothes and not being able to date. I don’t want to be a virgin again!

Mrs. Carson took me in her arms, hugged me and said, “Don’t worry, darling. We all love fucking you much too much to let that happen. Mr. Lathrop has already started working on your folks. And Mr. Phillips, the Guidance Counselor, who you will be fucking soon to thank him for his efforts, has been working on your parents since we left.

“Your parents have been informed that he and your other teachers are concerned that your social development has been inadequate. You need to be allowed more freedom to fit into your peer group and grow to your full potential. You are about to graduate from high school and you haven’t been prepared to make your way out in the big bad world.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.