Senior Class Trip - Cover

Senior Class Trip

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A virginal sixteen year old high school senior travels to Washington, D.C. with some of her classmates for the annual senior class trip. Her horizons are broadened significantly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

It was almost ten o’clock when there was a knock on the door. I assumed it was one of the chaperones doing bed check. We were told they would be mandatory.

I got up, opened the door, and there stood Ken! I gasped and turned red when I saw who it was. He saw my reaction and laughed quietly.

“I guess Jo has been telling tales,” he said. Then he gently but forcefully pushed past me into the room. I quickly closed the door behind him and stood with my back against it. The only light in the room is the dim glow from various city lights outside coming in through our window. Well, that and I’m pretty sure there’s a bright red glow radiating from my face.

I can’t look at Ken and not have all those images Jo only just finished painting for me come rushing back. I was suddenly short of breath and my skin felt prickly.

Jo sat up and turned on the lamp on the table between the beds. She smiled up at Ken and said, “I had to tell her something Master. She’s a sixteen-year-old virgin. I didn’t want her to have a heart attack when you came in here and dropped your drawers and she saw a cock for the first time.”

“No shit?” Ken turned to me, obviously amused, and asked, “You’re an honest to god virgin?”

I couldn’t have gotten any redder. I took a deep breath, exhaled loudly and nodded. I’m much too embarrassed to look him in the eyes. I kept my eyes focused on the floor and wished desperately I could sit down before my shaking legs gave out and I fell down.

There seemed to be no safe place for me to sit. I was afraid to get back on my bed and be that close to them. I thought about going into the bathroom and staying there until he left. But before I could decide what to do he called me over to him.

I hesitated, but I feel helpless. I seem suddenly incapable of exercising free will. I slowly crossed the small room and stood beside where he’s sitting on Jo’s bed. Our knees are almost touching. I looked at Jo and saw the look of amusement on her face. It mirrored the amusement on Ken’s handsome face.

I suddenly remembered I’m wearing only a thin t-shirt and a pair of panties. I’m afraid to look down and see how exposed I am. I can only hope the t-shirt is covering me. The idea of a boy being able to see my lower body in only my panties sent shivers of excitement rippling through my body.

Ken took his time, looking me up and down blatantly before he said, “You’re a cute little thing. How’d you stay a virgin this long?”

I shrugged and then suggested honestly, “Too much parental supervision?” But my voice when I spoke was so timid that it just seemed to add to my embarrassment. I’m squeaking like a little mouse and that’s just what I feel like.

He laughed and then looked around the room and said, “I don’t see any parents here now.”

I stuttered, “But ... but, um ... I ... Oh god!”

Ken said, “I think you’re just like Jo, aren’t you? You need a guy to tell you what to do. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

I looked at Ken and then at Jo and I thought about how hot I had gotten when she told me her story. I suddenly realized he’s probably right! Or at least it’s something I might like to try. But not yet! Not now! I’m still a virgin! And not with someone else’s boyfriend!

Jo’s story excited me so much I had been waiting impatiently for her to fall asleep so I could go into the bathroom and masturbate. The images she planted in my brain were the most exciting, erotic things I could ever imagine happening to a girl.

But even if I do want to experience the things she told me about, I’m not ready to try them right this minute. And I certainly don’t want Jo mad at me for messing around with her boyfriend. I mean her Master.

While all these thoughts were flying through my head at incredible speeds I suddenly felt Ken’s hand on my thigh. I just about jumped right out of my skin. But except for a sudden loud gasp I didn’t make a sound. I jumped at the sudden shock of having a boy’s hand on my thigh, but I didn’t object and I didn’t pull away. I stood still and felt the heat radiate out from that place where his hand rested on my thigh and I struggled to catch my breath.

He slowly moved his hand up the inside of my thigh and under my breath I whispered, “Oh Christ!”

Jo giggled and I looked at her. “Jo?” I asked, “I don’t want you to be mad at me. I can’t ... I’m not...”

The heat on my thigh from Ken’s hand was incredible. I’ve never been touched there before and I’m having trouble breathing.

I can’t speak, or at least not lucidly. I seem to be incapable of completing a thought. But Jo knew what I was trying to say. She smiled and said, “Don’t be silly! I don’t get jealous of my Master. He can fuck any girl he wants. I’ve seen him fuck his mother and his sister and some of the girls from our class. It makes me hot!”

It was at that moment his fingers came into contact with the crotch of my panties. I nearly fell to the floor.

“I think she likes it,” Ken said. “Her panties are sopping wet.”

I groaned in embarrassment. But I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations coming from my pussy. I should have been scared or outraged or ... I don’t know. I should have been doing anything but standing there and letting a guy I hardly know rub my pussy in front of his girlfriend! But damn! It feels so fucking good!!

I know that for the rest of my life I’m going to remember this moment. The first touch of a boy’s hand on my pussy!! I’m so excited I’m actually feeling dizzy.

I heard Jo get out of bed and walk around to stand behind me. She brushed my hair aside and kissed me on the back of my neck. I wasn’t expecting that! But I like it!

She continued to kiss my neck and my ear lightly while Ken teased the silky crotch of my nylon panties with a gentle but extremely erotic touch. I felt the cool room air on my skin as Jo started lifting my t-shirt up. I lifted my arms without conscious thought or hesitation to assist her in lifting it off over my head.

They both commented on how beautiful my breasts are and their words were like soft touches on my sensitive skin. Each word, each erotic touch is making me even hotter. I felt Jo’s soft hand on my right breast, caressing my swollen flesh and teasing it. Pinching and then pulling gently on my nipple only inches from her boyfriend’s face.

I experienced a sudden shock coursing through my body when Ken leaned forward and took my other nipple into his mouth and gently sucked and nibbled at it. I couldn’t take it anymore. Without any warning my legs collapsed. The only thing keeping me from falling to the floor was Ken’s strong hand between my legs.

Ken chuckled and Jo said, “Damn! She is hot, isn’t she? Look at her. She’s beautiful! She has perfect little tits, too. She loved hearing about how you became my Master and some of the things we’ve done. I told her almost everything. That’s how her panties got so wet. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl so turned on before! Look at the poor thing! She can hardly breathe!”

Together they laid me gently on my bed and Jo stretched out beside me. She moved her fingers over me, tenderly caressing my body as Ken stood at the side of the bed and watched. But he wasn’t an idle onlooker for long. Jo leaned forward and kissed me on the lips as Ken slowly pulled my panties down. I honestly don’t know if I lifted up to make it easy for him. I know I didn’t resist.

I was more shocked at Jo’s passionate kiss than the fact that I’m now naked in front of Ken. Until I realized, “OH MY GOD! I’M NAKED IN FRONT OF A BOY!!”

Jo continued to kiss me gently, warmly, and I liked it. I liked it a lot. After watching for a few minutes Ken started kissing me, too. Only he started kissing me at my feet! He slowly moved upwards, spreading my legs farther apart as he moved, slowly, kissing and licking all the way up. My entire body quivered and I began to pant from the feel of his soft lips and his warm breath lightly moving over my skin. All the way up, working his way to my soaking wet pussy.

Talk about sensory overload! The next few minutes were just a haze. I lay there kissing my new best friend passionately and enjoying the touch of her very talented fingers on my breasts while her boyfriend drove me crazy with his lips and his tongue. When I finally felt a hot, wet tongue on my pussy for the very first time I exploded. My entire world exploded! I have been masturbating for a couple of years. I enjoy it and I enjoy the fantasies and erotic visions which are a large part of it. I like having orgasms. Who doesn’t?! But I’ve never experienced anything like this!

If Jo’s lips had not been tightly pressed to mine at the first touch of Ken’s tongue on my pussy I would undoubtedly have had people knocking on our door when I screamed out my pleasure. People would have come running from all over the building to see which poor girl had just been murdered in her room.

I’ve had absolutely no sexual experience. But I’ve had fantasies. Jo has set my fantasies on fire tonight. I’ve imagined having a boy’s mouth on my pussy. I knew it was going to be exciting. I just never imagined it would be like this! I came and I came and I came until I couldn’t stand it any longer.

From the moment Ken entered our room I’ve been putty in his, no, in their hands. They happily spent the next several hours molding me. I loved everything they did and everything they made me do. I never resisted, I never protested. I never stopped wanting more.

Ken took my virginity, with Jo’s loving assistance. I was nervous about that part of it. I suppose every girl is at least a little nervous when she wonders what that moment in her life will be like. But like everything else that evening, I never had a voice in what happened to me. After so much kissing and touching and teasing that I heard myself begging Ken to fuck me, he moved up over me and Jo guided his cock to my virgin opening. I honestly don’t remember feeling even the slightest hint of pain when his big cock entered me. There was a little blood when it was over, but only very little. There was no doubt my hymen had been intact. All I remember feeling was my pussy being stretched wonderfully by his long, fat, beautiful cock as it slowly filled my needy pussy.

The night wasn’t even close to over with the taking of my virginity. I learned how to eat pussy, and I loved it! I’m sure that when they first guided my lips to her pussy I must have been uncomfortable with what they wanted me to do. But I don’t remember it. I remember being extremely excited at that moment. I can’t help smiling when I remember how much pleasure I brought her as I kissed and then licked her sweet pussy, guided and instructed by Ken. While I was eating her pussy his fingers were busy between my legs. But as exciting as Ken’s touch was, it was the pure pleasure on Jo’s face that made what I was doing for her so much fun for me. I loved being responsible for that look of ecstasy on her beautiful face.

I saw a boy’s cock for the first time and I got to know it intimately. With Jo’s patient guidance I learned how to touch it. And better yet, I learned how to suck it, how to please it. Jo loves to suck cock and she’s a very good teacher. It will no doubt be a while before I’m as good as she is. But I’m off to a good start.

She told me all about cum before I did it for the first time, and while I was doing it. She told me about the taste and the feel of it. She told me how exciting it is to have it on me, or in me, the more the better. She explained that different guys taste different. Some cum is very bitter, some is mild and almost pleasant. She told me how lucky I am to start with Ken because his cum is delicious.

I was startled when I first felt his warm cum flooding my mouth. But I didn’t pull away. I held his cock in my mouth until he finished cumming. And then I slowly savored the taste of my first mouthful of cum.

After I swallowed, Jo took me in her arms and kissed me, exploring my mouth with her tongue to get just a taste of her boyfriend’s cum.

Sometime between one and two o’clock in the morning Ken returned to his room. Jo and I cuddled together in her bed. Mine is a mess. I’m going to have to get some clean sheets in the morning. Ken may have returned to his room. But he was still very much with us. His smell, the smell of his semen and the taste of it lingered.

Jo took me in her arms and said, “See? You loved it, didn’t you?”

I whispered enthusiastically, “God yes! That was the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me, and probably that ever will.”

“No,” Jo said. “There’s a lot more excitement to come. You belong to Ken now, too. But just until he finds you a Master of your own.”

I shuddered at that. Not in fear, not in dread. It was so fucking exciting to hear her say that I’m now the possession of a boy! And just as exciting, he’s going to give me to another boy! And until he does, he’ll no doubt let other boys enjoy using me just the way he does with Jo! I can honestly say that the last four hours have been the most exciting four hours of my life. I gave myself willingly to these two people and in that time they have changed my life forever. I could never return to being the girl I was four hours ago. The thought that I now belong to a boy and that he’s going to make me do the kinds of things Jo has told me about, the kinds of things we just did, there are no words to describe how exciting that is!

But there’s one thing I still don’t fully understand. I’ve never had a boyfriend to be jealous of, but I understand the concept. “Jo,” I asked, “doesn’t it bother you when he’s doing things to me? How can you not be jealous?”

“Did I seem upset, silly?” she asked. I can’t see her face in the dark. But I heard the affection in her voice and it gave me such a warm feeling. I’ve never been as close to anyone. Not even my best friend, Theresa!

Jo tried once more to explain. “Sex is sex. Sex is fun and exciting. We can’t help it, it’s in our DNA. A lot of people have love without sex, or at least that’s what they claim. You read about them all the time in Dear Abby’s column. Personally, I don’t understand that. If you love someone why would you not want to have sex with them? Why would you deny the thrill of sex to someone you love?!

“And a lot of people have sex without love. They call that recreational sex. As long as it takes place between consenting parties and everyone has a good time, I don’t care what your mother tells you, there’s nothing wrong with that. In fact, it’s good exercise. I’ve been doing it for years and I love it. But the best sex is with someone you love. That’s what Ken and I have.

“But it’s also fantastic when it’s just plain old down and dirty sex. Our bodies were made to have sex. Our minds and our bodies were made to enjoy sex. It’s a natural thing to do. And you don’t have to worry about hurting me when you have sex with Ken. I know Ken loves me. I love him and seeing him with you is one of those memories the three of us will share, and cherish, for the rest of our lives.

“I’m sure you’ve heard all kinds of horror stories from girls about how they lost their virginity. You’ve got to admit, you don’t have a horror story. You loved it, didn’t you?”

I didn’t say anything. Instead, I kissed her.

“You loved it all, didn’t you? You’re just like me,” Jo said. “The first time Ken made me have sex with a girl I thought I was going to freak, until I was actually doing it and found out how much I liked it. You didn’t freak out at all. You loved it right from the beginning. And not many girls get to have an orgasm when they lose their cherry. How many times did you cum tonight, about a hundred?!”

I chuckled at that, and answered jokingly, “I lost track after seventy-five.”

“Tomorrow it will be the three of us. You belong to Ken now, until you find a Master. You will have to do what Ken tells you to do. You realize that, right?”

“Yes,” I whispered, shuddering in excitement at the very idea of it.

“That means tomorrow you wear a dress or a skirt and blouse, and no underwear. I’ll give you a pair of my thigh highs. You might as well throw away your pantyhose first thing in the morning.”

I felt her hand creep down to my pussy. I moaned in pleasure as she rubbed it gently and said, “This little pussy must always be available to Ken, or anyone else to whom he decides to make it available.”

As she said that her finger moved over my clit and I had one last orgasm for the evening. She whispered in my ear that in the morning we’ll take a shower together and she’ll help me trim my pubic hair the way Ken likes it.

I can easily picture Jo’s pussy in my mind. It has spent a lot of time in my mouth this evening. She has a small, arrow shaped pubic patch, pointing right at her pussy.

Jo went to sleep almost instantly after we stopped talking. It took me forever. But when our phone rang at six the next morning I was startled out of a deep, deep sleep, full of the most erotic images. I really hated to wake up. I felt Jo’s arms around me and knew it hadn’t all been a dream. I fumbled for the phone in the dark and finally picked it up and mumbled some vague greeting into it.

It’s my English teacher, Mrs. Carson, one of our chaperones. She drove the car Jo and I were riding in on the trip down here. We all like her a lot. She had been just like one of the girls on the trip down here. She was very nice and has a wonderful sense of humor. It had taken me a while to get used to the idea of one of my teachers being a regular person.

I heard Mrs. Carson laughing into the phone and then she said, “Come on sleepy head, get up! We have a city to see. Breakfast downstairs in half an hour.”

I managed to mumble we’d be there. Then I sat up and turned to Jo. She’s smiling at me. But she looks as sleepy as I am, and so pretty. She really is beautiful. She has perfect hair and a perfect figure. Her smile lights up a room and makes people happy just to see it.

I suddenly blurted out, “God! I wish I could be pretty like you!”

She got the strangest look on her face and said, “What?! You’re kidding, right? I’ve always thought you were the prettiest girl in the class! And you don’t even need make up like most of the rest of us. How sad it is that you don’t know it!”

“Do you mean that?” I asked, honestly astounded.

“Jesus yes! You’re beautiful! You have that pretty, innocent look. Guys love that. It drives them crazy. That dark red hair doesn’t suck either. How do you get your hair so thick and lustrous? I’d kill for your hair.”

“Well,” I said with a big smile. “Last night you said you were going to take off some of my hair. I’ll be happy to let you have whatever you cut off.”

She reached out to slap my ass but I darted away. I laughed and said, “Come on. We only have half an hour to get ready.”

I ran to the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower. Then I peed. While I was brushing my teeth Jo came in and used the toilet. When she was done she put the lid down and made me sit back down on a towel. She pushed my legs apart and quickly trimmed my pubic patch with a pair of scissors. I keep my pubic hair trimmed into a neat V anyway so it isn’t like it was growing wild down there. She quickly formed it into a small arrow like hers, pointing right at my pussy.

The water finally got hot. It takes forever in this old place. We grabbed our soaps and shampoos and we climbed into the shower together. We giggled like a couple of schoolgirls as we soaped each other up and then she used her razor to trim my arrow and had me do the same to hers. When I had tidied her up down there I kissed her pussy and then I stood up and we shampooed each other’s hair and finally rinsed off and toweled dry as quickly as we could. We got off to a slow start and it’s getting late.

I packed mostly dresses for the trip down here. I thought that seemed most appropriate for touring our national city. But all my dresses are quite conservative. They all reach down to, or below my knees.

I put on my shortest dress and Jo just shook her head. All I could do was shrug. This is how I dress!

Jo said, “Don’t worry. We’ll work on it tonight.”

We got to the hotel restaurant downstairs about five minutes late, but we’re only planning to have cereal and juice so it wasn’t a problem. We approached the table where Ken and two of his friends are sitting waiting for breakfast. There’s an empty chair on either side of Ken. Jo and I each took one of them. It struck me as we sat down that Jo has fucked both of Ken’s friends. A shiver ran through me when it occurred to me that before we leave this town I’ll probably fuck them too!

Just thinking about it made my pussy get wet. I’m starting to wish I was wearing underwear. I’ve never gone without before and it feels kind of nice, it feels free. It feels like I have a dirty little secret. It’s actually kind of exciting. But if my pussy is going to keep getting wet like this it’s going to be a problem.

Ken said good morning and I noticed the way his two friends, Tom and Larry, are looking at me. It suddenly occurred to me that he must have told them what we did last night and I felt my face turn bright red. I tried to act nonchalant, hard to do when you feel your face turn bright red. I smiled shyly at everyone and returned their greetings.

Ken looked at me and casually, as though it’s the most normal request in the world he said, “Show me your arrow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.