An Arabian Adventure - Cover

An Arabian Adventure

Copyright© 2008 by biman4321

Chapter 1: An Arabian Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Arabian Night - A pastor takes a trip to the middle east and eventually allows his wife to become addicted to BBC

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Harem   Interracial  

I recently learned of this adventure by a counselor who is an assistant pastor at a church I attend regularly. John has become a fairly good friend over the past two years and I have been very interested in hearing about some adventures he went through several years ago. He has not been willing to share the story until now. I think what changed his mind is that I learned that his wife lives a very different life outside of church than she does in her public life. I had always suspected that there was a very interesting story about how he lived for awhile and that it surely involved his wife. I have fucked many, many women over the years and I feel I know them pretty well. When I met John's wife, Joyce, I knew she was one hell of a woman and that she was very passionate. I felt a desire to have her that I do not usually get with a pastor's wife or any of my friends wives. She just exuded sexiness and I smelled it allover her. But it puzzled me because she acted so demure and pure in Church and when she was with John. I have met women that led double lives like that before but she seemed so sincere that I could not be absolutely sure. I just knew she interested me tremendously and that I wanted to know more.

My break came when I happened to see her in the company of another of my friends, Bill, who happens to be a man driven to fuck every white woman he has ever met and he usually succeeds in that effort. He is about 6' 3" tall and very black but also very striking looking. He works out regularly and is in great shape. I first met Bill when I was married to my first wife who was only 20 at the time. Anne was one delicious looking and tasting woman. She loved sex in all forms but reserved all of that for me. She sucked dicks like a vacuum cleaner picks up the heaviest dust. I mean, she practically could pull out your guts when she started sucking. And that pussy--Oh, so tight but so flexible. It caressed your dick all the way in and out. Sensations would sweep through your body when you moved in and out of her. And she looked so great too. Not real big tits, but nice ones. She was a fantastic lady and I loved hr dearly. Now on the other hand, I didn't want to own her and I didn't so I gave her freedom to explore other options with her sex life. She never did anything however until she met Bill. Bill was also very young at the time and probably didn't even know that he had such great ability to seduce white women. He only knew that he wanted them very much and went after them whenever he had the chance. He was a friend of another friend at the time he met us so it wasn't as if he was going after a friend's wife when he decided he wanted to fuck Anne.

He didn't waste much time going after my wife. He took her 'home' that night after the party got going good and I happened to leave her alone for a short while. He told her he was taking her to our home but ended up taking her to his apartment. She did not object apparently. That was on a Friday night and she called me Saturday morning that she had stopped at a friend's house and was going to spend sat. Night there also. She didn't ask, just told me her story. I didn't say anything either, just "okay, see you tomorrow" not having any reason to believe she was anywhere except where she said she was ... Of course, when she showed up on Sunday afternoon, I knew immediately that everything had changed. Bill came into the house with her when she arrived and I could tell that they had developed a very close relationship and that our relationship was now changed completely. They proceeded to tell me what had occurred and that they wanted to continue doing it. They said they had fucked all night Friday night and most of Saturday and that Anne loved it and wanted a lot more. Well, what could I say when they presented it like that. But I didn't want to lose Anne totally so I just agreed and told

Anne that I loved her and hoped she would stay with me. She agreed to that for the time being so basically I shared Anne with Bill for a year or two until she decided she wanted BBC all the time and moved in with another Black man she had met. I will tell more details of those events late but want to relate John's story first. Actually, I met John when I was going through all this and he helped me understand my feelings a lot better.

Now when I saw Joyce in Bill's company, I knew they were not platonic friends because Bill fucks every white woman he is involved with. So I knew immediately that Bill was fucking Joyce. Wow, that blew me away. I had a real hard time accepting that at first but when I began to think about it, it made sense. I had felt that she was very sexy and sensed that she was not just another pastor' wife from the very first but had been a little unsure about those feelings knowing how devout John was. But she wouldn't be the first Christian I had seen that loved sex so it really was not so unusual except that I knew Bill was a real stud who fucked his women hard and long. So she must be getting a lot from Bill so it still puzzled me some.

How else would I find out unless I asked John how Joyce knew Bill. He looked startled like a deer in the headlights at night when I asked him. "Oh, you know Bill?," he asked me. "Oh yeah, I know Bill. He's the guy I told you about when I talked to you about my marriage with Anne.". "He's that same guy?" John said. "Yep", I replied. Oh my God, said John. Okay, this is really a long story so are you sure you want to hear it. Asked John. Can we both admit first that Bill is fucking our wife?" I asked. "Yeah, I guess so", replied John sadly. But it isn't as simple as that." Anyway here's the story.

I married Joyce near the end of my last semester at the seminary. We had know each other for several years and had planned our marriage for some time. I knew that Joyce was very passionate in every thing she did and that she had actually had some sexual encounters like giving her dates a hand job but nothing more. She was still a virgin when we married. Our wedding night was unbelievable. She was so hungry for sex that we barely got any sleep that night or the next several nights. I didn't know that much about sex but tried every way I knew to please her and I think I did. She loved me going down on her and we did that a lot and still do. I had always thought that a woman sucking your dick was not a good thing but she didn't hesitate and despite her inexperience, it felt great. She loved it and still does. She said that we can do anything in the bedroom we want to and we did.

About that same time, I received the news that I had been selected to go to the middle East and tour the biblical areas as well as Egypt and parts of Northern Africa on a congregational grant. The church paid for everything and made it first class. I was thrilled and so was Joyce. They also selected another new pastor and his wife to go with us. So the four of us were sent to the Middle East. This tour was to last 3 weeks and finish after that with a weeks vacation in Italy and Greece. When we arrived at the Cairo airport, 2 humvee type vans were waiting for us fully loaded except for our gear. So we left immediately for North Africa.

Everything was going beautifully for several days including Joyce and my sex life. She still wanted to fuck half the night so we did. One day we had left our campsite early in order to get back to Cairo and we forgot to check the weather forecast. Unfortunately we learned that some really high winds were going to be blowing that day and would create most likely some of those terrific sand storms. We were told that we should not stay in the humvees in a sandstorm so we look for shelter long before we actually saw the storms. We finally located a rock formation which looked like it might be a good place so we headed for there. When we got closer we saw that some natives had also decided to shelter there. There were four or five big tents set up with some men outside appearing to lock down the tents. They saw us and welcomed us to stay with them and told us where to park our vehicles. Their skins were very dark so that we couldn't tell if they were Africans or Egyptians. It didn't matter anyway. They got us into the tents but told us that the men could stay there in the tent we went into, but the women would have to go to another tent with their women. That didn't seem like a problem so we did as we were told.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.