Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 25

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

Muffin was holding a weeping Jessie as Summers walked into the room. "Well ain't that sweet. Lesbians are sure starting out early these days." He pulled the remote from his pocket and pressed three buttons, pointed the remote at the two girls and pressed a fourth button. Jessie screamed and grabbed her neck. She then slumped against Muffin.

"Summers, you mother fucker. Leave the poor kid alone. You fucking coward. Your sure are a big man picking on a defenseless baby. I'm going to make you pay some day."

Summers smiled and pressed the button again. Jessie shook in Muffin's arms.

"Okay! Okay! What do you want?"

"Pick up the kid and come with me. We're going to see her mother and have a little party. If you're lucky, I may have enough left to fuck you too."

Muffin turned white. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm gonna pop some cherries. You are going to be lucky enough to see me in action with your little friend here."

"Look Summers. You don't want to mess with her. You'll hurt yourself. She's too tight. Besides, I could give you a ride you'd never forget. I guarantee I'm the best piece of ass you'll ever have. I can get you to the moon and then take you even higher.

"You'd like putting it in my ass. I'll suck you clean afterwards. I know moves you have never dreamed of. You ever stuck you hand up a cunt before? It's a trip. Leave the kid alone and I'll make you happy. Hell, I'll make you more than happy. I'll fuck you so hard you can't walk for a week."

As Muffin followed Summers into the viewing room, he turned to her. "Maybe I'll think about it. Take the girl over there and hook her to the wall. I have some obligations to complete."

Gloria turned her head as she heard the people come into the room. "Jessie! Oh my God. Jessie! Please don't hurt my baby. I'll do anything you want! Please!"

Her mother's voice aroused Jessie from her shock. "Mommy?"

Muffin sat the recovering girl on the floor and slipped the latch to the inside of the collar without hooking it. She whispered, "As soon as he's distracted, try to run and hid somewhere." In a louder voice she said, "See, I get the man and you have to watch me. Who knows, brat, you might learn something."

"OK, Muffin. Up on the bench I want you all rested up for when I get ready for you. I want to do a little cherry busting before you get to show off. Don't worry, I won't cum. Well maybe I won't cum, but if I do I can be ready again in a hurry. We'll just have to see." He pulled out the remote and pointed it at Muffin.

Muffin had little choice but to get on the bench. As Summers strapped her down, she tried once more to distract him as she rotated her hips and lifted her ass from the cross. "This is waiting for you. Please don't keep me waiting. You won't be sorry."

When Summers had finished strapping down Muffin, he pulled what looked like a hoist control pendent from the wall. The pendent had a series of switches and pushbuttons on it. He pushed one of the buttons on the controller, and Claudia's cross rose so that she was upright. Another button caused the elements of the "X" to spread apart and stretch her legs. A third button rotated the assembly until Claudia was looking at Tina lying on her cross. He put Muffin in a similar position. He then spread Tina's "X" until her entire womanhood was exposed.

"Now ladies. I am going to give you a little entertainment for the last hour of your lives. Let me give you the four-act program. Act one. I deflower a virgin farm girl. Act two. I deflower a 6-year old virgin city girl. Act three. I kill me a federal agent with some knifes, spikes and a blowtorch. Act four, I let the little child whore perform for her life. If she's as good as she claims, I just may keep her alive for my own pleasure. Now for act one."

As he walked to Sasha's sister, Summers started removing his clothes. When he was fully undressed, he took the pendent and pressed another button. Tina's "X" started to lower and spread. About two feet from the floor, it stopped. Summers straddled the young girl.

"I told you that you would know a man before you died. Why don't you kiss the instrument of your pleasure? Go ahead, give it a kiss."

The girl turned her face away, but Summers grabbed her hair and pulled her face to him. He pushed his penis to her mouth, but she kept her mouth tightly closed. As he held her hair with his left hand, he slapped her with his right. He struck her several times before he decided to do something different. He pinched her nose closed so she could not breathe. When she opened her mouth for air, Summers shoved forward and entered the girl's mouth. Her eyes sprang open in panic, as he drove to the back of the mouth and she started to gag.

He pulled out of her. "There we go, little missy. Now for the real show." Summers again took the pendent and raised the platform until she was even with his crouch. He returned to the girl and ran his fingers through her hair. Bending down, he gently kissed the angry whelps on her cheeks. "I'm so sorry I had to slap you, but you need to do what you're told. It's more fun my way."

Tina's tears fell on Summers' hand. He lifted his finger to the tears and wiped them off. He then tasted the salty tears. "Fear is so nice. It really makes me hot. You really need for me to fuck you. I'll make you a woman."

"Please no. My husband will not have me if I am not pure. Do not violate me."

"Violate? Me? Not Violate, I'm going to validate you." Summers laughed at his sick joke and moved between her legs.

While Summers focused on Tina, Jessie very slowly pulled the hook from her collar and slipped from the room. Instead of moving back to her old room, she went the other way.

As she heard Tina begging Summers not to rape her, Jessie opened a door looking for a place to hide, but the room was empty and bare. She continued opening doors, but could find no place to hide. She opened one last door and heard women's voices.

"Honey, I don't know where he took your sister. These rooms are impossible to get out of, or we could go find her."

Jessie looked into the room and saw a young girl and two women setting on one of the beds. The redhead held the young girl and soothingly stroked her hair. "She'll be OK. You have to believe that a young virgin as pretty as your sister is worth a lot of money to these people. They would hurt me, but not that child."

As Sophia pulled Samantha closer to her, she looked up and saw Jessie. "Don't close that door!" Jessie was so startled that her hand almost slipped from the door. "It's OK," Sophia gently told Jessie. "If you don't keep the door open, we can't get out." Sophia slowly pushed Samantha and rose from the bed. "Here, let me hold it. I will look around to see what is happening. I'll be right back. You will be as safe here as anywhere in the compound."

Suddenly a shrill scream pierced the silence of the compound as Tina's maidenhood was broken. Summers smiled at the girl's pain and fear. He tore at her breasts as he pounded into her tender body. "Oh yes! I knew you'd be tight. Sorry Muffin. I lied to you I'm gonna make this little slut pregnant. You want me to give you a baby, don't you?"

"No!" screamed Tina. "Please, no!"

Summers kept talking over the girl's pleading. "I'm gonna be fast here, because after I fix you up, I have to take care of Gloria's kid. Don't want no virgins dying here today. I got work to do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.