Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

"Daddy, you just have to let me give you your wedding present now," purred Muffin. "Shawn is going to be hanging around you too much for us to be together."

"Baby," said Bob. "I thought you and I decided we weren't going to do this any more."

"I know, Daddy, but it's hard to give up something we've been doing since I was nine years old. I just want one more time so each of us has something to remember."

"Baby, when could I ever refuse you anything?"

Muffin placed the palm of her hand on Bob's cheeks as she leaned to offer his lips a chaste kiss. "I know, Daddy. I gave you my cherry and became you lover, and you gave me everything I ever wanted. I am going to miss our lovemaking. How about you, will you miss our special time together?"

"You know it Sweetheart. If we didn't need the money, I'd never let Shawn come between us."

"But Daddy?"

Yes, Muffin?"

"Could we do it this time without you hitting me?"

"Sure, baby, but you have to give me something in return.

"Anything."

"I'm going to take your other cherry."

"But Daddy, You said that you were too big for me back there."

A dark and brooding look seemed to envelop Bob. Muffin could almost feel the temperature of the room lower as the loving smile on Bob's face changed into an evil snarl. He growled, "That was when you were younger. You're now a teenager. You're 13 years old. Be good to me now, so I can get what I want while I can."

"But, Daddy."

"Shut up you little prick tease and take off your fucking clothes. You know better than to back talk your father."

Muffin reached to the bottom of her stretch halter to and pulled it over her head. She then pulled off the shorts to stand naked in front of Bob. Her delicate hands removed Bob's tie and started on his shirt buttons, but in a fit of confused rage, she ripped at his shirt and tore it from his shoulders.

Bob a loud slap filled the room and Muffin fell onto the bed. "You're a little slut. You tore my favorite shirt. I'm gonna hurt you bad when I fuck your ass. Now take the rest of my clothes off and fold them out neatly. I have a wife to fuck after I'm through with you. I think I'll send you to your mothers so you can be the whore you are. You're just like that evil bitch already. You might as well carry on the family business."

Muffin slowly lowered herself to her knees and untied Bob's shoes. She reverently removed each shoe as Bob lifted his feet. She removed each sock and then kissed his feet. Bob snarled, "Take the rest of my clothes off before you start that. I swear, the only thing you're good for is fucking, and you can't even do that right. Damn girl, a god damn rock has better sense than you."

Muffin was fearfully shaking as she removed Bob's paints and under ware. "Daddy, please don't be mad. I haven't seen you like this since the first time. What did I do wrong? Please don't send me back to Mom's place."

Bob slapped her ass. "Don't you ever question me again, you useless piece of trash. You are more trouble than you're worth. Now! Suck my dick! Get me ready! Ha! I'm literally going to tear you a new asshole."

"Daddy, I've changed my mind. I don't want to do this. Please Daddy, don't do this to me."

Bob lifted his foot and placed it on her breast. He violently pushed Muffin to her back on the carpet. Muffin let out an groan as Bob fell on her. "No, Daddy, don't do this to me. Don't hurt me again. No."

"Shut up cunt and take what's coming to you." Bob forced her legs apart and violently forced his huge member into the obviously frightened teenage girl. Muffin got the first part of a scream of pain out before Bob crushed her mouth with his own. He let up as he started humping her. "You scream again, and I'll choke you till you can't scream."

"Daddy, why are you hurting me? You're tearing me apart."

"Because you're a useless piece of trash, and after tonight I'm through with you. Wait a minute. I might rent you out to some of my business associates. Some of them think you're pretty hot. But, I'm gonna get my money's worth first."

Bob pulled out of Muffin, reached under her, started to remove his hand and turned her over so that her face was in the carpet. He pulled her to her knees and viciously slapped her butt cheeks several times. He then placed his dick at the opening to her ass and pushed. He couldn't get in. He hit her again. "Relax your ass you white trash slut."

He tried again, and was successful. Muffin bit her lip to keep from screaming in pain. Obviously, the fear of what Bob would do to her was worse than the pain. Tears fell to the carpet as she whimpered.

"See, I knew a slut like you would like this." Obviously Bob had taken her pain for pleasure, but in apparent truth, he really didn't care about anything but his own pleasure. He increased the speed of his movements. "Come on bitch, start working here. Get some movement. I feel like I'm masturbating. Put a little effort into this."

"Please stop, Daddy. It hurts so much."

"You ungrateful little slut. You get to work or I'm really going to hurt you."

Gritting her teeth against the pain, Muffin started moving against Bob. As he moved out, she moved out as he came in, she came in. Soon the sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room. As Bob moaned in pleasure, Muffin cried in pain. Sweat ran down both partners of this unnatural act.

The scene of the large man abusing the helpless child continued until Bob stiffened and let out a loud, "Yesssss!" When he was finished ejaculating into Muffin's bowels, He pulled out his still hard penis and said, "Clean me up." When Muffin started for the bathroom to get a wash cloth, Bob grabbed her hand to stop her. "With your mouth!"

"No, Daddy. Please don't make me. It has shit all over it."

Bob slapped her again. "I've told you not to talk like a slut. You are one, but you don't talk like it. Now, do what I told you. Get me hard again. You're not through."

A look of surprise came over Muffin's face as she dropped to her knees and pulled Bob's cock to her mouth. Her tongue snaked out to lick the remains of their last act of desecration off of Bob. When she cleaned him, her lips opened to receive him into her mouth. Sounds of slurping and sucking replaced the painful moans of a few moments ago. When Bob was hard again, he pulled away from the young girl.

A metamorphosis had occurred and Bob seemed to be the gentle giant he was when they came into the room. "Now, about my wedding present," said Bob as he lay back on the bed.

A confused Muffin crawled next to Bob and entered a deep and anything but chaste kiss. As their tongues messed, Muffin sighed in contentment. Bob pushed her to her back and gently kissed his way to her almost flat breasts and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Once more, Muffin moaned, but this time in pleasure. Bob kissed and suckled on one breast as he fingered and pulled on the other. He switched. Reluctantly, he continued his kisses down her body until he reached her navel. Here he stopped to kiss and probe for a few seconds. His next stop was the inside of her legs. He continued kissing to her feet.

Bob kissed the bottom of Muffin's arches then sucked her big toe into his mouth. Each toe received the same treatment before he went to the other foot. Muffin was breathing now with difficulty. As her moans turned into gasps for air, Bob started his journey back up the inside of her leg. When he finally reached her vagina, he licked its lips but carefully avoided the protruding nib at the top of her slit.

Muffin was now humping Bob's face and crying in pleasure for him to bring her over the top into orgasm. When he felt she could no longer stand the sexual tightrope he had created, he sucked her clitoris and repeatedly flicked it with his tongue.

Muffin screamed in release as she filled Bob's mouth with the sweet nectar of her release. Before her head cleared of one mind shattering climax, Bob rolled to his back and literally picked Muffin up by her waist and planted her on his hard-on. By reflex, she started to rise and fall on Bob's manhood until she felt the rise of another climax. As she screamed her release for the second time, Bob rolled her into a missionary position and continued their intercourse. Bob was getting close to his release as he felt the young girl tightening again at another plateau. This was enough to trigger his release.

The release of his fluids into the woman/child brought a final climatic scream from her. Then, except for Bob's heavy breathing, there was silence. Bob looked at the rise and fall his lover's chest and smiled. He put on his clothes and left the room to the nude-sleeping girl.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Well, Bro., How does it feel to be a porno star?"

Bob looked at his brother and sister-in-law. "So our suite really is bugged?"

"Yeah. There are eight different signals coming from there. They must have put cameras in every room. I figure you will be getting a call from Callie and Summers sometime before the wedding." I talked to Callie about an hour ago on the sat phone. She said you guys were pretty hot."

"What'd Shawn say?"

"Why don't you ask me yourself, you two-timing child molester?" Shawn asked as she exited the rest room."

"Honey, are you sure you are OK with this?"

"A little late to be checking on that now, isn't it? By the way, was that second bout necessary?"

"But, you agreed."

"Oh! Come here you big oaf. Of course I agreed, and I haven't changed my mind." Shawn embraced Bob and kissed him on his cheek. "Paul? Is your brother always this insecure about women?"

"He sure is. He's spineless when it comes to the weaker sex. He's just a bowl of Jell-O. You know, it's not too late. Ron isn't in the middle of an engagement. I think I could see you if you're still into old kinky men like Bob."

"OK, you guys," scolded Jamie. "Leave the poor man alone. He did what he had to do." A sly grin came over Jamie's face as she asked, "Tell me Bob. Was she any good?"

Bob gave up the fight and decided to join the moment. "Best piece of jail bate I've ever molested."

"Daddy! How can you talk like that?" whaled Sally as she and Sissy came out of one of the suite's bedrooms dressed in matching sheer sleepers."

"Sally," asked Bob. "Why aren't you two taking a nap so you can be part of the wedding tonight? You've got to be tired. You were on a plane most of the night."

"We tried, but your argument woke us. Besides, we're too excited to sleep"

Shawn said, "Sally, we were only teasing your father. We weren't arguing.
By the way, didn't Jen design robes to go with those sleepers?"

"Not you too, Shawn, I thought you would be on my side."

"Sally, you have no idea how on your side I am."

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Damn, I'm so horny I could fuck anything on two legs," mused Summers as he drove past the bus station and parked in a handicap parking space. "That was one of the hottest surveillance video I have ever recorded. I'm gonna keep a copy when we give back the original."

"What makes you think we're going to give back the original?" ask the large bald man in the passenger seat. The man turned to Summers and continued in his rough South African accent, "We have us one very important slave in the enemy's company. I think this is gonna be real handy. OK, get your gun ready. Here comes our other new employee."

Leroy liked the bus station. He did a lot of good work here. The police usually left it alone because no one important ever rode a bus. They were always out at the airport. The security guards left him alone because he always set them up with one of his girls. This left him alone to recruit new talent. It was good for him, because the kids he broke in were usually too young to have any sexually transmitted diseases. Most of the illegal streetwalkers had some form of STD. Some estimates say as much as 80% of Las Vegas' underground whores had herpes, gonorrhea, AIDS, or any number of exotic bugs that thrive in an unregulated sex market.

As long as Leroy didn't get anything, though, he didn't care. There was always new talent coming into town, and he was too smart to fuck any of the girls in his stable. Let the old ones die. It was part of the game. Most killed themselves with drugs before the diseases got to them anyway. He thought it was funny that some of the regulated whorehouses sent people on the street to give away condoms and free information. Why in the hell would they try to help their competition? They were really stupid. Shit they even gave away flavored condoms for blowjobs. It's the Bitches fault that she picks up the wrong guy. Leroy didn't use condoms, and he was as healthy as a horse.

Leroy was so lost in his thoughts that he almost walked past the three boys in the alley. "Hey! Leroy," called the largest of the three. "We gonna get some action tonight?"

"Don't know. Let's see what gets off the bus," replied Leroy as he walked into the alley with the boys. "Billy is gonna give you boys a free three way if this works. She was telling me the other day how much she wants you."

"Billy was old and worn out before I could walk. We want something new."

"No you don't. Billy's still the best fuck in this town. She'll take you to the moon and back and you'll be begging for more. In fact, if you do a good enough job, I just might let you have her for the entire night. That is if you think you can handle her."

"Well, well, well," came a voice from out of the dark. "I think you Niggers are up to no good. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't run the four of you in for being the scum you are."

"I give you a thousand reasons a week. What you want anyway, Summers?"

"I'm just 'ucken you, Leroy. I thought we might do a little business together. Maybe we can let you keep some of that gratuity you give me every week. Would you like that?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.