Attitude Change - Cover

Attitude Change

by obohobo

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: After being found drugged and near dead in a field, Jenny's parents employ a security guard to look after her 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   .

This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to persons living, dead or otherwise is purely coincidental. The ideas and thoughts that follow are pure fantasies. In real life, at the very least they would be unpleasant and probably illegal. Fantasies are like that; daydreams where we can contemplate and imagine the sensations without suffering or inflicting the pain, despair or humiliation.


"Uuuugh! Wha?" The warm, wet tongue on my face caused a shiver to pass through my body and I started shaking freely for while.

"Yap, yap, yap." Through slitted eyelids I glimpsed the blurred image of the small, brown dog. Moments later, in response to the insistent yapping, heavy footsteps approached and, still not able to open my eyes fully or move my head, from my prone position I saw the toes of a pair of green wellington boots.

"Are you alright dear?" Had I been able, I would have given a sarcastic reply but having lain inert in the field for the whole night in clothes covered with the frozen remains of my vomit, my body so numb and cold that I'd almost stopped shivering, barely conscious, words wouldn't come. An elderly man's face appeared in front of mine. He spoke into his mobile. I drifted off again. Vaguely I sensed other people and being wrapped and moved. Hours later I awoke and found myself in bed with tubes and wires connecting me to various machines. My head throbbed terribly and I again resolved not to drink so heavily but then recalled that I limited myself to a few glasses of wine at the party. As the day wore on, my senses returned and I could take in my surroundings; the hospital ward, the nurses who came to check on me every so often and the policewoman at my bedside. She left when nothing I said made sense and promised to return in the morning.

Daddy arrived with her. "How did he manage to get off work?" I wondered, he never was anywhere around at that time of day even if he was at home at not abroad. "How are you Jenny?" Remarkably, he enquired about my health.

"Fine, full of the joys of spring, except that it's December."

"No need for that Jenny, Kate Poole here needs to take a statement from you and I want to know what happened too, so you might as well tell us both together. You know I banned you from going to adult parties after the last time you got yourself sloshed and had to be brought home and was ill for a few days after."

"You're not there to stop me and..."

"Okay, okay," Kate interrupted quietly, "Miss Rutterford, and you too Sir, before this degenerates into a mass of bickering and recriminations, can we get to the facts please? I need to find out how you came to be in a field miles from your home. You obviously didn't walk there. Can you remember anything?"

For a few moments I closed my eyes and tried to remember. "I think I only had four small glasses of wine but it may have been more because the bottle was on the table and my glass may have been topped up when I danced. Yet I felt really high and on top of the world and the boys were paying me a lot of attention and I wondered which one would take me home. After another dance my head began to thump and I sat out the rest of the time, then Michael Hawkins offered to take me home. As soon as the cold air hit me I felt dizzy and a bit sick but Michael had his arm around me and guided me to his BMW. The smell of new leather and cigarette smoke made me feel worse and it wasn't long before I started to heave. I remember Michael stopping the car and dragging me out and saying something about not spewing on the seats. There wasn't much light except from passing cars, but he opened a gate and said I could walk across the field to get home. I didn't get far before I tripped or just fell and was too dizzy to get up. Don't remember much more except I shivered a lot, until that dog found me."

"If you'd have stayed at home like you were supposed to, or even gone with a friend, this would never have..."

"Sir, please save your comments for later. Jennifer, the doctors found traces of at least two drugs in your blood, both are known date rape drugs. They also think you had used ecstasy or something similar. It could have been a lethal combination and had you have lain in that field for a few hours more, this would have been a murder enquiry." Kate went on to take the names of those at the party, or at least, the names of those I knew.

"So there were six boys at your table and only two girls, you and the other girl who was with one of the boys?" Daddy started at me as soon as Kate left. I nodded. "So you expected to be picked up and have sex with at least one of the others?" I nodded again. "So I have a slut for a daughter?" I closed my eyes and lay back on the pillow while he ranted on about how disobedient, how thoughtless, how I didn't do my college work, how appalling my behaviour was, how..." The list seemed endless and would have continued had not a nurse asked him to let me rest.

He didn't visit again and Mummy only came once on her way to a meeting so she couldn't stay long. Just as well. Her condemnation was much the same as Daddy's, only the wording was different. At least she brought some clean clothing so I could change out of the hospital gown.

"Good afternoon Miss, I've come to take you home." The young, rugged looking man, with Goodson's Security embroidered on his tunic, gave me a little smile, "I'm Geoffrey Goodson."

"Hi Geoff," I replied noncommittally, my mind trying to work out what was going on. Why didn't Daddy pick me up? Why pay a security guard, even a good-looking one? Still rather weary even after five days of rest in the hospital, I decided to get the answers later and we drove home in near silence.

"What the hell?" I screamed when I saw my bedroom. My bed was still there but had been moved nearer the window, a new wardrobe stood against one wall and one of my bedside cabinets had been cleared of my things.

"That's for my clothes Miss. Mr. Rutterford wants me to keep an eye on you 24/7. He'll explain later."

"You can't mean that you'll be sleeping in here with me? In my bed?"

"Yes Miss. I'm told that I am to watch you all the time and to take any precautions I deem necessary to keep you under control."

"We'll see about that." Effortlessly he picked me up as I tried to get to the door and deposited me gently on the bed.

"Sorry Miss, Mr. Rutterford will not be home until six and you are to stay in here until he arrives. You need to rest anyway."

That was true but my mind rebelled against being held prisoner and when he sat on the bed, I slid passed him and dashed for the bathroom. Another shock! The lock was gone. The whole thing completely removed, not even the doorknobs and catch remained. I couldn't fasten the door in the closed position.

"What the fuck's going on? Can't I even piss, shit and shower in private now?'

"You can push the door closed but you cannot lock yourself in. What are you worried about? You've given yourself to many boys and my orders are not to rape you so what the problem?"

"The fact that I'm a fucking prisoner is the problem."

"And your language is going to get you into further trouble."

This time I almost made it to the door before his arms enfolded me to his body. "It's locked," he informed with a little grin. I turned to face him. Swearing and cursing, arms flailing in an effort to land a punch, I tried to vent some of my anger but he held me tightly until I collapsed in tears. Again he picked me up, laid me on the bed and stood looking down on me. "Calm down Miss. Lay back and rest. No sense in exhausting yourself for nothing. It's your father's decision, not mine. I'm just being paid to carry out his orders."

Calm down? How could I when I was a prisoner on my own home? I was the daughter of the house and he was only hired help, I needed to assert my authority. The bottle of perfume hurriedly snatched from my bedside cabinet, narrowly missed his head, hit the wall and fell harmlessly to the floor. It didn't even break. That was the last straw as far as he was concerned. His strong arms quickly nullified my feeble struggles and before I hardly realised what was happening, I found myself over his knees, my jeans and knickers halfway down my legs and his hard hands were pasting my bare bottom.

Yelling and screaming at the top of my voice I squirmed and kicked as much as I was able but it made little difference. Partway through the spanking I heard the door being unlocked and Helen, our maid and cook, looked in, watched and smiled for a few moments and then left, locking the door behind her. "Bloody bitch," I thought, "She could have stopped him but instead she enjoyed watching my suffering."

The spanking ceased soon after but I continued to cry and yell as though he put me through the most horrendous torture. Later I came to realise that I'd had a relatively mild spanking but never having had more than a single slap in the past, I felt the humiliation as much as the pain. This time, on returning me face down to the bed and with my bare bum still exposed, he lay alongside and put his arm around my shoulders and spoke quietly but I didn't take in his words. Inwardly fuming and crying softly, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. My body hadn't fully recovered from its ordeal in the field and I was pretty exhausted from my struggles with him.

"Wake up Miss, time to get ready for dinner."

"I don't want any. I'm going to lie here, my bum's too sore to move ... Nooo!" Even the duvet felt rough to my tender bottom when he dragged me across the bed and tossed me over his shoulder. "Have a quick shower and put on a dress or something decent looking." I glared at him when he planted me on the bathroom floor my jeans now around my ankles, but he turned away, lifted the toilet seat and pissed. "Hurry up Miss, they won't want to wait dinner on us. Do you need me to help you?" Of course I didn't but I expected him to leave the room. Wrong again. I couldn't help but notice the size of his half hard prick when he shook the last drip of piss off before he put it away.

"Miss, I'm going to be seeing a lot of you in the next few days, and you will see me too for that matter, so you might as well get used to it now. From what I hear, you've shown yourself to plenty of boys so there's no need to be shy. Arms up." He'd crossed the room and grabbed the hem of my sweater and almost without thinking I lifted my arms and allowed him to pull it off. My bra quickly followed. "Five minutes and then we'll get you dressed." Bossy sod. I said nothing, already I knew that I couldn't fool with him but perhaps I could persuade Mummy or Daddy to fire him.

"You do the front and I'll do the back." Handing me one of the towels he started to dry my back with another and worked his way down to my bum, which had lost some of its fire in the shower, and then down my legs. My cunt must have been a temptation for him and I noticed the bulge in his trousers, but he only patted it dry and then selected a dress and helped me put it on. In some ways it was like having a personal maid except that I was not the one making the choices or giving the orders. "When I get over this tiredness, I'll show him who is boss," I said to myself but I reluctantly wondered if that would ever happen.

We were only a few minutes late for dinner but Mummy and Daddy were already seated and an extra cushion was on my chair. "Sorry to keep you waiting Sir, I didn't allow enough time for a woman to get ready. It won't happen again." Geoff, the bastard, actually apologised for me.

"No it won't, because Daddy's going to fire you and..." I burst out.

"We'll discuss this afterwards in the lounge. For now we'll eat our meal in peace." Knowing there would no way to change his mind, I simmered with silent anger throughout the meal and only picked at the food. Geoff though, tucked in as if he hadn't eaten for a week and kept up a conversation about his job and some of the encounters he'd had while on security duty.

"Before you say anything Jenny, let me explain what is going to happen. It may not be what you want, in fact I'm certain that is isn't, but your behaviour has gone so far downhill that drastic measures are needed to improve it before you end up in the gutter as a heroin addict whore." For Daddy those were unusually blunt words but he didn't let me interrupt. "For the next few weeks, Geoffrey will be with you twenty-four hours a day. He will sleep in your room in your bed, use the bathroom at the same time as you and will accompany you when you go out, if he decides to allow an outside excursion. He is your keeper for those weeks. I'm not going to forbid you to have sex with him or he with you, because knowing you, seducing him would then be your top priority. What I have said is that he must not rape you. He is allowed to do what is necessary to keep you under control provided he doesn't cause any disfigurement or permanent damage to you and I understand you've already experienced a little of that control." He and Mummy both smiled. I scowled. "That will take until after Christmas and then you will go to a health centre to help get you physically fit again. Geoffrey will accompany you as your partner."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.