Nena and the Gringos - Cover

Nena and the Gringos

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a story of a beautiful 18 year old Latina who winds up under the collective control of a group of gringos and her supposed best friend, and the succession of trysts she is forced to endure that slowly but surely begins to change her foundational identity to a degree she would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Brother   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Nena abruptly awoke to the sound of her father screaming. She opened her eyes to see him standing next to her with a look of incredibility. Drunk and angry, spittle coming out of his mouth as he spoke. "My god," he said disbelievingly "What have you done! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

The shock of seeing her father woke Nena up, she jumped up from the coach, adrenaline shooting into her stomach, throwing the still drowsy Carlos from her lithe body.

Her father grabbed Carlos by the hair, pulling him towards him roughly, and slapped him hard in the face. The sharp crack causing Nena to wince. "I'll deal with you later," he said with fury, "Go to your pinche room NOW!" Carlos scurried away like a frightened mouse, his fathers had print a crimson tattoo on his face.

Nena looked up to see the rest of her family and Constancia who were standing in the kitchen looking towards her. Her heart sank.

Her mother was crying and shaking her head slowly back and forth, not believing that her oldest daughter could bring such shame into their home. Her brothers and sisters, looked in at the spectacle, not understanding or comprehending the severity of what Nena had done.

Constancia stood with them impassively, but with a slight smile, her arm protectively holding back the rest of the children, as if shielding them from the sins of their sister.

Her father glared down at her, "Why, why, why did you bring shame into our home? We raised you right. How could you do such a vile thing. ANSWER ME!"

"Papa please" she said sobbing, "It's not what you think."

He suddenly swung his arm, hitting Nena in the face with his open palm causing her head to snap back, making her eyes water. Her father's face took on a deeper shade of crimson. "You are nothing ... nothing but a stupid puta. You have shamed your home and yourself. We did not raise you to behave like a prostitute," he said angrily, his eyes glinting with barely suppressed rage. Nena sat on the sofa cowering from her father's wrath.

Still naked, her body going numb from the shock, a million different thoughts swirled through her brain, giving her a headache. She could feel her head throbbing as if a little man was inside banging on a gong. She held her arms up to cover herself and to shield herself from getting hit by her father. Her father looked up at the rest of the family and bellowed, "Get out of here all of you. I'll take care of this myself."

Nena's mother looked at her husband beseechingly, "Porfavor esposo, don't hurt her. Your very angry and your not thinking straight. Don't do anything you might regret later. Mary Helen is still your daughter."

"Get out esposa, now!" he bellowed.

Nena's mother, tears running down her face, quickly shuttled her brood out the door. Constancia followed close behind. She looked at Nena triumphantly as she slid out the door.

"I am going to show you how your father deals with cheap whores," he said menacingly, as he undid his thick leather belt. Nena looked at him in horror and began babbling. "Papa ... please ... Papa ... it's not ... it's not what you think ... Constancia ... Constancia has been blackmailing me."

"What!" her father yelled, "Do you realize you cheap puta that Constancia is the one that led me to this perversion?" Nena looked at her father helplessly as he folded the thick belt in half. Almost begging, she said, "Please Papa ... don't hurt me ... it's not what you think ... please!" She began crying, her body shook causing her large bust to shake.

Her father looked at her, the belt in his hand swing back and forth like a pendulum.

"Bend over the coach Nena. NOW" Nena looked at her father fearfully, her heart racing with fear. She got up from the couch and stood behind it, where he pointed, shaky and wobbly.

"Bend over the couch, and if you try to get up, I'm going to give it to you twice as hard."

Nena knew that to disobey her father would result in a serious beating. She bent down slowly, until her firm body was draped across the sofa, her soft breasts scraping against the rough material, sending shivers through her. She bit her tongue, ashamed of her weakness, what Constancia had turned her into.

Nena's father looked down at his daughter, her perfect ass sticking out from the couch. The firm ass cheeks a perfect heart shape that gradually tapered down to her soft, firm thighs. He let his eyes greedily take in her succulent snatch, the pink slash of her vagina, slightly distended, surrounded by a thick cluster of pubic hair.

Nena clenched her eyes, waiting for the hard, leather to fall upon her. With alarm, she suddenly felt her father's hand as it slowly stroked her ass. She tried to get up, but her father pushed her down on the couch roughly. His voice thick he said, "So you like to fuck do you? You cheap whore."

Nena vainly tried to get up, but her fathers other head reached out quickly, pressing down on the small of her back. His rough, laborers hands firmly pressing down upon the smooth contour of his daughters back.

"Please Papa, please..." she begged.

He began to run his other hand lightly up and down the crack of his daughter's ass. Back and forth, making goose pimples break out on the smooth roundness of her ass.

Nena tried to find some leverage to get up, but her father was much too strong. He pressed down hard, effectively pinning her. She felt her heart pounding. Each beat echoing in her ears like a bass drum. She could feel her father's finger working it's way into her anus. She shuddered as his finger explored her opening, probing deeper. He pressed in firmly and steadily, until his finger was completely embedded inside her. He slowly began to move it in and out, slowly, methodically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.