Nena and the Gringos - Cover

Nena and the Gringos

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a story of a beautiful 18 year old Latina who winds up under the collective control of a group of gringos and her supposed best friend, and the succession of trysts she is forced to endure that slowly but surely begins to change her foundational identity to a degree she would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Brother   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

The next morning when Nena woke up Mark made her take a shower with him. He ordered her to wash his hair and lather him. When he got hard he made her kneel down in the soiled water and suck his cock. He held her thick hair in his hands, and sawed his cock in and out of Nena's hot mouth until he filled it with his warm seed. As she was sucking him off she had her legs spread wide, her fingers buried in her vagina. As Mark came, Nena's vagina contracted around her finger, her cunt juice sluicing over the diddling digits.

Mark instructed her to hold his warm cun in her mouth and then to watch herself in the mirror as she swallowed. As Mark's cum passed down her throat and into her stomach, Nena's eyes filled with tears. She began to cry for who she was and wondering if she would ever be able to reclaim that part of herself again.

After breakfast at the hotel restaurant, the group went outside. Nena was withdrawn and quiet. She stared down at the ground on the outside of the Inn saying nothing. She was dimly aware of the gringos talking to Constanica, but she could not make out what they were saying, the events of the last 24 hours leaving her bewildered, almost shell-shocked. She knew that she had been violated, forced to do things that in a million years she would never have initiated on her own. Things that only a whore would do, not a clean, innocent, church going Catholic, like herself.

Her body hurt and she was tired. So tired that all she wanted to do was lay down and sleep. She was also aware that through the haze of exhaustion her thoughts kept on going back and reliving the horror of being held down against her will on the bed in the inn, being made love too, no ... being fucked ... that was the right word to use ... being fucked ... with everyone watching. Not being able to move. Powerless. Controlled.

Nena felt a sudden emptiness in her stomach, an emptiness that both hurt and brought forth pleasure. That made her aware of being a woman. A woman with wants and needs. She felt a tingle rush through her that made her stomach drop. She shook her head back and forth quickly, confused. What is going on she thought? What is going on with me? In despair she purposely bit the inside of her lip drawing blood. The pain stung. She refused to let the carnal thoughts in her mind control her further. She absolutely refused.

Nena was suddenly aware that Constancia was at her side looking at her mischievously. As if she was planning something. Nena shuddered nervously and looked up to see the gringos standing around her grinning at her openly. Nena was nervous with anticipation, but of what she wasn't sure. She just knew that they were going to do more things to her. Things that shamed her, humiliated her, make her cry, brought forth pleasure, make her wet, and left her feeling more and more as if she were no longer in control of herself.

They would make her feel like she was their toy, a toy for their pleasure. A plaything. Like a little Mexican Barbie that could be bent in different positions, could be manipulated and abused as much as its owner wanted and there wasn't anything she could do about it but take it. To take the abuse while her pussy lathered up with her desire for more and more of their games, their cruelty.

Another shiver passed through her at the thought making her shudder. She shook her head defiantly, determined not to think wrong thoughts. Sinful thoughts. Nena was surprised when the gringos suddenly said bye to Constancia and walked back into the inn, a couple of them glancing casually at Nena, feasting in her beauty. Mark couldn't help himself and as he walked by Nena, he casually ran his had across her breasts and softly pinched one of Nena's nipples making her moan softly.

Constancia noted her reaction and smiled. After the gringos had left she said in a very friendly tone, "Why don't we stop off at the store and pick up some groceries. It'll be a nice surprise for your mother."

"But we don't..."

Constancia cut her off quickly, "Come on, at the very least we'll be able to say hello to Miguel."

Nena's breath caught in her throat, "I hate that man. He is a pig. I don't want to go there if there is no need to," she said defiantly.

Constancia tapped her purse and Nena could hear the tape rattle inside. "Are you sure you don't want to go and say hello?" She said with a little smirk.

Nena composure changed abruptly. She became very passive, not wanting to push Constancia into creating more problems for her. Maybe if I'm nice to her she'll change her mind she thought. She can't be that cruel. She just can't! Nena could feel her anxiety increase as the girls got closer and closer to the store. Right before they entered, Constancia said point blank, "Take off your bra and panties before we go in."

"W-WHAT?" Nena stammered, "Somebody might see!"

"Not if you're quick you little puta, now do what I say!"

Not wanting to make a scene, Nena did as she was told. She quickly reached under her blouse and unhooked her bra, causing her sore breasts to tumble outward although they were so firm that it still appeared as if she had a bra in place, except for the tell tale sign of her nipples visible through the fabric. Nena paused uncertainly, close to panic that someone she new would see her braless.

"Your panties too. If I have to repeat myself again you really are going to be sorry. Understand?"

Nena shaking with fear and anxiety reached under her skirt grasping the sides of her cotton panties and pulled them down her shapely legs. "Here give them to me, I'll put them in my purse for safe keeping," Constancia said, smiling.

Nena handed Constancia her underwear reluctantly, not liking the look she was giving her.

"Well," Constancia said, holding the door open for Nena, "Let's go inside."

Nena shivered nervously as she walked through the door. As soon as they entered, Miguel the storeowner came over to them. "Can I help you?" he said with a wide smile. His yellowed teeth looking like a row of rotten corn kernels. Nena could smell him almost as soon as they walked into the store. I bet he hasn't taken a bath for a week she thought to herself. The tee-shirt he had under his overalls was a pale gray, and the rest of his clothes were old, wrinkled and full of stains. She unconsciously crinkled her nose.

Constancia replied, "Yes you can, we need a loaf of bread and a few other items."

"Come this way," he said, his beady eyes covertly scanning Nena's chest as he directed the two young girls to the back of the store. He wrung his hands together nervously as they walked to the back. Nena could see that Miguel had noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. She nervously tried to avoid meeting his eyes.

Constancia lightly touched Nena's arm. "Can you bend down to see if that's the bread we need?"

"Yes," Nena said, surprised, "that's the brand we eat."

"You better bend down to make sure," she said more forcefully.

Nena looked at Constancia pleadingly.

Constancia stared back at her, tapping her purse as she did so. Nena bent over quickly to inspect the bread, gravity causing her blouse to open up exposing her full breasts. Miguel's breath caught as his eyes swept over the full mounds and dark nipples.

Nena quickly jerked up when she realized that Miguel was staring at the exposed mounds. He smiled innocently back at her, his putrid breath, causing her to back away.

Constancia looked at Nena, "You better check that brand again, but this time take your time and really check. We wouldn't want to buy something that your mom won't use." she said, smiling thinly.

Miguel looked at both of the girls with a quizzical expression. Not quite sure what was going on. Constancia looked at her expectantly. Nena could feel herself shaking and the perspiration beading behind the back of her neck. The tension and anxiety she was feeling was making her faint and unsteady.

She bent down again, obviously nervous. The tension in her face almost palatable. As she bent down, she could feel Miguel's eyes feasting on her nakedness. Staring hungrily at her. She was petrified to look up. Afraid of what she would see reflected in his eyes.

Miguel made no effort to hide his peeping. A quick glance at Constancia, who was standing with her arms crossed in front of her chest, confirmed that Nena would do anything she was told. Miguel felt dizzy. Giddy with sexual excitement. It had been years since he had seen such a magnificent pair of tits. So beautifully round and firm. He felt a stir in his loins. His cock began to draw blood and engorge.

Every time Nena said that she though she had the right bread, Constancia told her to check again, further humiliating her. Nena was overcome with anxiety and felt like she was going to faint. She bit her tongue to keep herself from crying.

Constancia casually glanced over at Miguel who was staring unashamed at Nena's exposed breasts. The bulge in his soiled overalls as obvious as a giraffe trying to hide among a group of tree stumps. After repeatedly having Nena recheck the bread, Constancia finally said, "Okay," I think your right. That is the right brand."

Nena stood up unsteadily, her legs, thighs and back sore from repeatedly having to bend down over and over again. She unconsciously stretched trying to relieve the chink in her back. Doing so, caused her full breasts to press hard against the thin material of her blouse, making the nipples pop out.

Miguel stared hard and longingly at her, as she displayed her magnificent endowments. Nena looked up and saw Miguel's mouth hanging open like a broken cellar door, suddenly realizing how she was further contributing to the situation. She quickly stood up, crossing her arms across her breasts protectively. She stared down at the floor. Not sure what to do.

Miguel shifted his feet back and forth. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" he said, stuttering.

"Yes" Constancia replied, pointing over to the shoe rack, "Nena needs some new sandals. Right Nena?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.