Summer Heat - Cover

Summer Heat

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2008 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: Mike spends a hot muggy summer afternoon with three young curious girls and satisfies their curiosity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   .

The girls really didn't need babysitting. Irene was eleven, Jessie twelve, and Amber thirteen.

Irene, the youngest, wore a training bra under her tight shirt but it was apparent to all that it wasn't really needed. Her breasts poked up only an inch or so from her chest. Her hips had begun to spread, making her butt in her cut-off jeans look cute. It was just rounding into a womanly butt.

Jessie, with her dark long hair, was a year further into the mysterious transformation that takes a sweet little girl and turns her into a desirable woman. With Irene, one had to look for the clues, certainly there if you looked, that she was becoming a woman. Jessie no longer needed such close examination. When Jessie gave you that little special smile she had, you knew exactly why Eve had always been able to drive Adam crazy with lust.

Amber was furthest along the change. Her breasts stood out proudly from her chest and bounced when she ran or tumbled in my yard with the other girls. Her body had changed so that she had the classic hourglass figure, narrow waist and broad hips that promised so much between those hips, the enticement to men; here is breeding potential.

Amber and Irene were sisters living on one side of my place and Jessie lived on the other side. They were the three musketeers of the neighborhood. My house had become a meeting place; there were no backyard fences as our properties all continued on into the woods behind the houses. Fences were more trouble than they were worth.

It was a lazy warm summer day and I was ostensibly in charge of the girls because their parents all wanted to go into the city, two hours away, and see the Game. The Yankees were in town and Tom had gotten four tickets. It was about two in the afternoon and I saw the three sitting on my porch, talking. I took out the sun tea I had made earlier, some cut up lemons, and glasses filled with ice.

"Anyone for sun tea?" I shouted as I came out. I was met with a chorus of "Yes."

The four of us sat in the shade enjoying the tea and listening to the buzz of insects in the sultry air. "Mike?" Amber said.

"That sounded like the start of a question," I said.

Amber traded looks with Irene and Jessie. Then she turned to me, "You are kind of cool for an adult."

"Yeah, for an adult," I teased.

Irene blushed, Jessie giggled, and Amber continued undisturbed by my comment, "That's not how I meant it. I mean, we can tell you things, you know, things and you don't get all weird."

True. I had always treated the girls with the same respect I would anyone else. Because of that, I had become something of a sounding board when they had questions that they weren't comfortable talking about with parents, teachers, or preachers. I nodded.

There was an awkward pause as Amber looked down at her fingers. She started talking but directed at her fingers, "Mike, sometimes, the three of us go out to the meadow when it's nice like this and we ... we ... we kind of do like nudists."

"I think the new term is Naturist, as in natural. Meaning it is natural to be out in nature without clothes," I said.

Three heads popped up, "Really?"

"Really," I confirmed. "So you go out in the woods and take off your clothes."

That got three blushes. After a pause Amber continued, "We were wondering if you'd like to join us?"

Her voice had faded until I could barely hear the last word. Three faces looked at me with a mixture of dread and hope. The woods behind our houses extended back to a small river. The river was home to water moccasins and copperheads and would deter any trespassers so there was little chance of being surprised. The 'meadow' was a thinner area of trees which allowed enough sun to hit the ground to grow a nice carpet of grass. By this time in the afternoon, the sun was slanted enough that the grass was again shaded. It was a natural park.

It would certainly be a secure place to be nude. But for me to join them? My first thought was that their folks would kill me if they ever found out. My second was wondering how they'd kill me. I'm sure it would be grisly.

"Ladies, thanks for the invitation, but I have to decline. I do think it is a great idea, for you guys," I said. I grabbed the tray and headed back inside knowing I didn't want to get involved in a long explanation.

Whew. Talk about turning on the movies in your head. My mind was suddenly filled with images of the girls naked and frolicking in the grass. I tried, to no avail, to turn them off. I did the only thing I could think of to get my mind off the girls. I turned on ESPN. It helped, a little but not enough. Men's minds are weird: sex and sports and maybe beer.

The images wouldn't go away. I wandered back to the porch. It was empty. Wandering out onto the porch, for no reason I told myself, other than to enjoy the air, I looked around and didn't see the girls. The images just flooded my mind. The girls naked in the woods in every conceivable pose flashed in front of my eyes. The next thing I knew, I was walking in the backyard out towards the trees. I stopped and shook my head to try and clear it. What the hell was I doing? The images had taken over.

I looked at the trees and couldn't see anything. What if something was wrong? Sure it was a justification and it really didn't fool me but I did continue on which is what my mind wanted me to do. I walked quietly through the trees. I began to hear conversation. I went round a rather large oak and saw a tableau spread before me. The girls were all nude. Amber was sitting playing with some grass strands. Jessie was lying flat talking to Amber, her feet bouncing off her butt. Irene was also lying down. She saw me and started to sit up as Amber also looked up at me.

[girls]

Irene suddenly realized I could see her and she flopped back down on the grass. Jessie, who had started up when she saw Irene moving, turned and saw it was a man and followed her back flat on the ground.

"I wanted to make sure you guys were all right." I said.

Amber was old enough and smart enough to see right through that silly excuse. She smiled knowingly. How do girls grow up so fast knowing exactly how to control men? "We're okay. You still have clothes on."

"Really," I said looking down. "I thought I was naked." That remark broke the thick tension that hung in the air like the summer humidity and the girls giggled. "Damn, you're right." I saw a pile of clothes on a log. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it on the pile. I kicked off my flip flops. Last, I unzipped and pulled off my shorts. As I tossed those aside I saw three pairs of eyes locked onto my loins.

In stories, the guy's cock always sticks straight up like a telephone pole or lightning rod or some such phallic symbol. Me, on the other hand, I was embarrassed by their attention. I could just see one of the girls saying, but in pictures they are so much bigger. Or, why is it lying down like that? Funny, how a guy can be intimidated by three young girls. Trying to act nonchalant, I walked over and sat down in the circle with the girls.

Amber looked up and smiled, "Mike, this is cool."

Jessie looked up as well. "Yeah.

"So, what do you guys do?" I asked, still embarrassed but trying to act cool so as to not blow my cover.

"Mostly we talk," Amber said.

"About what?" I asked.

The girls exchanged looks. "Um, guys," Amber said.

"Any particular thing about guys?" I asked, refusing to let her off the hook.

"Mike," Amber said stretching out the word to let me know I was prying. The voice can say so much.

"You guys are the ones who said you can talk about stuff with me," I replied.

They exchanged looks again. It was Jessie who took up the conversation. "Okay, we talk about guys and ... sex. That okay?"

I shrugged like it was no big deal. And truthfully, it isn't a big deal. Hell that's what young people do when their bodies change and are suddenly flooded with hormones. Not talking about it is impossible. "That's what I'd be doing."

Jessie sat up, a look of interest on her face. I appraised her body, nice, very nice. She had a small tuft of sleek black hair above her pussy that matched the color of her head. Her breasts were small but already well formed, wonderful rounded cones topped with pink nipples. Her body had the unblemished perfection of youth. Now I felt the first stirrings in my loins.

"Really?" asked Jessie.

"Of course. Right now, that's what interests you guys. It's the same for boys. That's what interests them. So of course we talked about sex," I said.

Irene was caught up in this conversation now. She got up and came over so that we were all sitting in a circle in the cool soft grass. I saw that she had just the start of a soft furry patch above her pussy, barely as dark as her head. Her nipples stood out with just a slight swelling around them.

"We've talked with our friends," Amber said. "But they don't know anymore than we do."

Irene nodded. "Jeez, I mean, nobody really knows anything, I mean, like from experience."

Jessie jumped in, "Kristin has done it."

Amber joined in, "Tiffany and Beth said they did it too."

Irene rolled her eyes, "They're in fifth grade. How could they do it?"

"Whoa, Irene. I saw a study that found that 18% of ten year-old girls had sex. That would be fifth grade girls. Think about it, that's almost one girl in five," I said. "I wouldn't be all that surprised if some girls in Irene's class have had sex."

Irene asked me, "Does that mean I'm old enough to have sex?"

Amber scolded her, "No way."

"Not so fast my dear." Amber looked surprised that I had challenged her.

"But the teachers..." she started

I jumped in, "Are all full of crap and are hypocrites besides."

The girl's eyes were all wide with surprise that someone was challenging the undisputed authority of a teacher. Actually, we ought to be doing more of that, especially on subjective topics or the topics like sex where only the current politically correct viewpoint is allowed. Teachers have their prejudices just as much as anyone else.

"Here's the truth. Every woman since the dawn of history has decided when she was ready for sex. No one else has ever really been able to override her decision. They've tried chastity belts and monasteries, but when a girl decides she's ready, all the walls in the world won't stop her. And that's always been true. That's what kills me about how teachers, who when they were teens, were fucking like crazy or desperately trying to get laid if they were guys now act like you shouldn't be like they were. Hypocrites," I said. "Do like I say now, not like I did when I was your age."

"But Mrs. Wilson said we should wait until we were older, like married," Amber said.

"I'd love to get a truthful answer from her. I'd bet a million dollars she didn't wait until she got married," I said. I could see Amber trying that on for size. Mrs. Wilson, fucking? "Girls, that is one thing almost everyone lies about, sex."

"So when did she start?" Amber asked. Jessie and Irene leaned forward probably wondering about their teachers.

"How old is she?"

"She's only been teaching a couple years," Amber said.

"Probably by sixteen," I said. "The statistics haven't changed much since then. The average age for girls in urban areas of America is fourteen. You three are right in the area where between a fifth and half the girls are trying out sex."

"I knew Tiffany and Beth really did it," Amber said. "Jenna, Beth's cousin, was there that afternoon. She said Tiffany and Beth showed them the bed after the boys all went home and it had some blood on it."

"Really?" asked Jessie. Amber nodded.

There was a pause as the girls all looked thoughtful. Jessie broke the silence, "So Mike, it wouldn't be all that strange if one of us was like going to, well, you know..."

"Going to, well, like, you know?" I asked teasing.

Jessie gave me a split second of the eyes of death, but she really wanted an answer so she quickly forgave me. "Come on, Mike. Don't tease me."

"Then sweetie, just ask your question," I said.

She took a deep breath. "The three of us have been talking, you know, about sex and stuff. So what if one of us wanted to, well, do it?"

"Should I go running from the woods? Seriously, I guess I wouldn't be surprised. I know what the statistics say. And truthfully, you are all good looking and sexy." Okay, I know in hindsight I shouldn't have said that. But damn, here I was sitting naked in the woods with three sexy girls. It just came out.

Irene smiled, "Do you really think we are sexy?"

Not stopping to think I answered, "Yeah. You guys are sexy." I know I should have been backtracking right then. And I can't plead ignorance of what might happen. The real truth is I knew exactly what the girls were hinting at and my own fantasies took over. Seeing three naked little pixies was just too much for my outdated social standards. The hormones won out. My dick started to swell, bouncing up quickly as I looked at all three girls.

They quickly noticed. Six eyes were glued to the scene of my cock straightening and extending. Amber looked up and asked, "Mike?"

"Yes, Amber," I said.

She took sort of a shuddering breath, licked her lips, and looked up to my eyes, "I've thought about it a lot, you and me."

My eyes darted between Irene and Jessie. Amber followed the looks. "If it's okay, we talked about it and its okay if they stay."

My stomach was suddenly filled with butterflies. There was no way to dodge what Amber had just said. It wasn't even a hint. She had invited me to have sex with her. And more, she had invited Irene and Jessie to stay and watch. I guess I understood. They all had been wanting to explore this new adult world and had been doing it together. It did sort of make sense.

Amber looked like I felt, nervous. I smiled and she smiled in return. "Are you sure, Amber?" She nodded maybe not trusting her voice. I looked at Jessie and Irene. "This can't be like those two girls. You guys absolutely have to promise never to tell anyone."

Irene and Jessie both held up their hands and crossed their hearts, "I promise," echoed twice in the clearing.

I looked at Amber, "You too." She nodded, then smiled

That serene smile got me. One part of me was saying no. But one part, my cock, was saying, oh yes! Guys will know which part won. I couldn't believe I was out here in the middle of the woods with a naked nubile girl and we were about to make the beast with two backs.

I crawled over to Amber, who really started to look nervous now. I took her in my arms and laid us on the grass. I kissed her, softly, not urgently, letting her relax. She did. I felt her snuggle into my arms as we kissed. My chest pressed lightly against hers, her nipples hardened as they brushed against my chest.

I ran my hands up between us and cupped her nice firm tit, rolling her nipple between thumb and finger. Something was a little different with Amber. I couldn't quite put my finger on it; then it hit me. She was very passive, waiting. Bingo! That made sense. Her first time she would have no idea what to do and would just follow my lead. So I knew I needed to guide her as well as introduce her to the pleasures of sex.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.