Our New Neighbor Takes Over - Cover

Our New Neighbor Takes Over

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A new man moves in next door and gains access to the computers of Jill and her sixteen year old daughter. He finds plenty of blackmail material on both computers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The guys hung around almost all day. They each had sex with mom and they each had sex with me one more time. It wasn’t a constant orgy. We stopped for lunch and we even played video games in the nude for a little while. But not for long. We couldn’t get near a guy without being fondled and groped. It was great!

By the time the day was over we were all exhausted. We all agreed that we want to do it again as soon as possible. It had been a lot of fun and by the end of the day the guys were getting pretty good at it. Unfortunately, at the moment our lives are not our own. We can’t tell them when we can invite them over for a rematch. Our schedules are being set and our lives controlled by our new neighbor.

The guys didn’t leave until it was almost time to start supper. After the boys went home, Mom, Brad and I took another long shower in mom’s big walk in shower. Then we got dressed for the first time since shortly after Larry and Gordy arrived. Since dad will be home soon we tried to act normal. Well, not entirely normal. But normal enough that we can stop what we’re doing when we hear dad’s car pull in.

Mom started cooking supper. I peeled potatoes and Brad volunteered to toss a salad. The room was quiet while we worked at our assigned tasks. We all seemed to be lost in our thoughts until Brad asked, “Mom, whatever happened to that box of magazines?”

She turned around and looked at him thoughtfully for a few moments. Then she answered, “I don’t know! Your grandfather moved it and I never found it again. I don’t know if he got rid of them or just found a better hiding place. When my parents sold their home and moved into a condo they put a bunch of stuff in storage. We haven’t even gone through most of it since your grandmother died. I wonder if they could be with the rest of their stuff in storage.”

Dad came home and we ate another quiet supper. I don’t think I realized before this all started how little dad speaks or interacts in any way with my brother and me, or my mother either now that I think about it. He only seems to speak to us if he wants something or if we’re doing something he doesn’t like.

He never asks about our day. Not just now that summer is here and school is out, either. I can’t remember the last time he asked me about my day. When school is in session he doesn’t ask what we’re studying or how we’re doing. He has no idea what subjects are of interest to us and which subjects we hate. Now that I think about it, I can’t remember him ever looking at our report cards.

If Brad comes home from a ball game he might ask later if he won or lost, if it occurs to him. He never attends a game and he doesn’t really pay any attention if Brad tries to tell him about the game.

If he has a problem with the way the yard work was done he’ll say something. Other than that he doesn’t talk to either of us. He doesn’t want to be disturbed when he’s reading the paper and if we try to talk while he’s watching television he shushes us and tells us to wait for a commercial.

I’m not sure why I never noticed all this before. I guess that’s part of the reason Brad and I have grown up to be so independent. And that’s probably why we’ve now grown so close to each other all of a sudden. We’ve discovered how wonderful it is to be loved and to receive affection from another human being.

We went to our own bedrooms that night but I lay in bed awake in the dark for a long time waiting for sleep to come. I’m not even sure how much time had passed before I realized that what the problem is, I want to be held. I have come to miss the warmth and the protected feeling I get from being held by someone who loves me, even after only one night of enjoying the experience.

I got up and went next door to Brad’s room. I hope he isn’t asleep already. If he is I’ll be considerate and return to my room, but I won’t be happy about it.

I opened his door quietly and slipped in. I’m naked but I’m not worried about getting caught. There isn’t a chance in hell of my dad getting out of bed and seeing me.

I quietly pushed Brad’s door closed and leaned against it in the dark. I can hear his quiet, even breathing but I can’t tell if he’s asleep.

He didn’t move or speak and I was just about to turn around and leave disappointed. But just before I did I heard his soft voice. “I can’t sleep either.”

He threw his covers back and even though this is what I was hoping for I must admit I’m surprised at how excited I became when he welcomed me into his bed.

I climbed in and curled up with my back to him. He covered me up and lovingly wrapped his arms around me. His hand just naturally came to rest on my breast and cupped it gently.

We didn’t have sex. If he wanted to I would have and I’m sure I would have enjoyed it but that isn’t why I came into his room. We just enjoyed being together. I can’t describe how nice it is to be held like that. I never realized until just in the last few days what a cold, undemonstrative family we are. Now that I’ve discovered affection I love it. I crave it.

I heard the change in his breathing when he finally drifted off to sleep. I lay there in his arms and listened to his steady breathing and I smelled the clean, masculine smell of him in the sheets and on the pillowcase. I felt his warm, firm body pressing against me and his arms protecting me from the world. I was astonished when I realized I’m crying. At first I was confused. But in an instant I realized what it was. They were tears of happiness!

That was totally weird. Our new neighbor is blackmailing me and raping me and sharing recordings of my new forced sex-life with his friends taken with those fancy cameras. I hate him and I hate what he’s making me do and the power he has over me. And yet I’ve never been happier in my life! I have never felt so much love. As much as I hate Sean there can be no denying I have him to thank for my new relationship with my brother and my mother. I still wish him an immediate and extremely painful death and I’m not apt to thank him the next time I see him but I am grateful.

I finally drifted off to sleep. I awoke in the morning, fully rested and still in the arms of my big little brother. I can feel his hard cock pressing against me. I thought he must be awake and thinking about me because his cock is hard now.

He may have been dreaming about me, but he isn’t awake. I gently turned over onto my back and my movement woke him. He grinned and said good morning.

I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his hard on and smiled. I asked, “Does this mean you’re glad I’m here?”

He laughed quietly and said, “I’m more than glad you’re here. But I’m sorry to disappoint you. What that really means is that I have to get up or I’m going to piss all over you.”

“I thought that ‘piss hard on’ stuff was just a joke.”

He smiled and said, “I wish! I can think of a lot better things to do with it than go running to the bathroom. But you’ll have to take my word for it, Lisa. That first hard on in the morning is one you don’t want to fool with. Not unless you’re feeling really kinky.”

I laughed and said, “Not that kinky!”

He got up, put his shorts on and hurried out of the room. He had only been gone for a few seconds when mom came in and sat on the edge of the bed. She ran her hand over my hair, smiled affectionately and said, “I love it that you two are so close now. I envy you your relationship with your brother. But be careful. Your dad would either die or kill both of you if he knew what was going on between you.”

I sat up and hugged her and said, “I’m trying to be careful. We didn’t do anything last night. I just wanted to be held. But we are aware of what would happen if he found us. We’ll be careful. But think about it. When was the last time that he ever visited either of our rooms? He hasn’t come to my room in years.”

She started to get up but I grabbed her hand and held her down. She looked at me to see what’s wrong and I said, “Mom, I’m not sure how I feel about what’s happening next door. I know you have mixed emotions about it. I understand that in some ways you are living your fantasies. But I want you to know that I’m kind of glad it happened. I’ve never felt so close to you. I’ve never felt as much love for you as I do now. I want you to know I love you very much and I’m not mad about the pictures anymore.”

She hugged me and gave me a big kiss. When she let me go there were tears in her eyes. I smiled and wiped away a tear. I said, “I know how you feel. After Brad went to sleep last night I lay there in his arms and I was crying. I always thought ‘tears of happiness’ were a crock of shit. But they aren’t! Love can make you so happy you can’t stand it. Isn’t it wonderful?”

But then it occurred to me what life must be like for her with my cold-fish father. I don’t know what they’re like when they’re alone in their room but I’ve never seen my father demonstrate affection for anyone ever. He hardly talks at all, not even to mom unless there’s something he wants to complain about; something mom, Brad or I are doing that upsets or annoys him. She gets no affection at all as far as I can tell. I can’t do anything about dad but I’m resolved to show mom as much affection as I can from now on. I’ll mention it to Brad, too. I’ve just become aware of how necessary it is to know that someone loves you. I never realized what a huge hole there was in my life until Brad and I, and now mom and I started being more affectionate.

Brad came back in then and mom stood up and gave him a hug and a big kiss. Then she asked, “Do you kids want to drive over to the place where I have my parents stuff in storage and scrounge around? I couldn’t bring myself to go through it all when they passed away. I tried but I felt like I was invading their privacy. Now I’m curious.”

Brad and I are both curious, too. We nodded and I got out of bed. I asked where dad is. When mom informed me that he’s downstairs I went to my room and then went about having a normal morning in my father’s home.

After breakfast Brad mowed the grass. Dad did the edging and weed eating so he could get done faster and the three of us could drive out to the storage unit holding everything they took out of our grandparent’s house after they passed away. Dad wasn’t interested in joining us and we were glad of it. A ball game is coming on and of course that’s more important than family.

The stuff that had been packed away after mom’s parents died is in a storage unit the size of a two car garage. We signed in at the office and drove through the storage units until we found the right one. Mom parked right in front of it and we got out and stared at it in silence for a moment. I got the impression that this is an emotional moment for her. She’s still a bit reluctant to pry into her parent’s lives this way. But she took a deep breath and unlocked the garage style door and stepped back.

It has been a long time since the door was opened. Brad opened it, but with so much grunting and straining that it was obvious we couldn’t have gotten in if he hadn’t been here to provide the muscle power.

Old, dusty cardboard boxes are stacked high on both sides of the room. A narrow pathway has been left down the middle. It extends all the way to the back of the storage unit. Furniture has been stacked against both walls but except for the pathway down the middle the rest of the room is packed solid with cardboard boxes.

Mom looked ruefully at the jam packed storage unit and said, “Most of this is stuff I just couldn’t bring myself to go through and get rid of. It really isn’t of any value. We should probably go through it and give anything of value to the thrift shop. The rest we can take to the landfill. The boxes towards the back are the things my parents already had in storage. I don’t know what’s in most of those. I transferred them here without even opening them.”

We agreed to help her go through this stuff later and sort it out. We’ll have to borrow or rent a truck from someone but for now we’re on a mini scavenger hunt.

We carefully made our way to the back of the unit and stood in a small cleared space looking hopelessly at the dozens of boxes. It’s turning out to be a much more daunting task than we imagined. We stood back and let mom point out the boxes she wants to open. Brad pulled them down and stood back and let her open them.

A lot of what she found is just junk. We came across rusty old tools and rotten bungee cords and frayed power cords. If you want to get a good idea of what we found, go out in your garage and look around. She even found old car parts. Most of what she found is bound for the dump once we come back with a truck or a trailer in which to haul it away.

But then, after going through more than a dozen cartons, when she was just about to give up, she opened a box that had been more securely sealed than the others with a lot more duct tape than was needed. It wasn’t promising at first. We discovered a couple of old Popular Mechanics magazines on top. The magazines under them were what we came here looking for.

The very first magazine was called “Battle Cry.” On the cover, a trio of leering Nazis is preparing to torture two attractive, half naked young women. Under that there were lurid detective magazines with young women whose clothing was torn and tattered and they were all about to suffer a horrible death, or a fate worse than death. Or they already had. These are the magazines that shaped my mother’s kinky fantasies when she was a young girl.

Brad closed the box and took it out to the car. We didn’t expect to find anything else. But just to be sure we looked through a few more boxes. We found more worthless junk in box after box. But then we got the shock of our lives. Brad pulled out a box that was taped up as securely as the one with the magazines had been. He cut the tape with his pocket knife and mom slowly opened it. She looked a little nervous and when she got the box open it turned out she was justified.

At first we didn’t know what we were looking at. We had to start disentangling things before it became obvious. The box contained a huge assortment of leather restraints of all sorts. There were devices that appeared to be in the same vein as the restraints but we weren’t really sure what they were for. We found several whips and riding crops and even a small cat-o-nine-tails. We had never seen one before, of course. But I think we all recognized it from the descriptive name.

There were blindfolds and pieces of chain and rope and wicked looking clamps. Apparently grandma and grandpa had been into S&M in a big way!

Mom exclaimed breathlessly, “Jesus Christ! We can’t leave this stuff in here! Take it to the car, Brad. God, what if someone found that?!”

We narrowed our search after that find. We started looking for boxes that were sealed especially well with duct tape out the ass. Once we refined our search parameters things went much more quickly. We found three more boxes that had been given extra care and sealed securely.

The first box really caught our interest. It’s a large box completely filled with VCR tapes. There were no words on the labels, only numbers. But there wasn’t an index we could find to tell what’s on them.

The tapes have been in here a long time, almost three years. This storage unit is not one of the expensive ones in which they control the temperature and humidity levels. We don’t have high hopes for them but it won’t cost anything to take them home and check them out.

The next box contained an assortment of leather clothing. It ran the entire gamut from underwear to masks and gloves of all descriptions. We went through the things on top. They all seemed to be intended for a male, though it’s a little hard to tell.

The third and final box that caught our eye was another selection of leather gear that’s more obviously intended for a female. The cut outs on a large number of the outfits made that obvious. These three boxes all went in the car as well.

We did a cursory search of the remaining boxes and found nothing more of interest. We made our way out to the car and locked the storeroom door again. All three of us are drenched in sweat. It had been hotter than hell in that stuffy storage room.

We got in the car and mom cranked up the air conditioner. We sat in silence for a minute or two. Finally mom exclaimed, “Fuck me!” under her breath. She’s really shocked by what we discovered. We all are but it’s worse for her. Brad and I hardly knew our grandparents. Now mom is learning that she didn’t know them very well either! She finally shook her head as if to clear it and drove back to the office to sign us out. Then we headed home.

Brad had put the box of tapes in the back seat. He began looking through them for labels or anything that might give us an idea what they contain. We have our suspicions. They had been sealed securely like the magazines and the S&M gear. We took that as a hint.

Dad was in the family room watching baseball when we got home. He barely acknowledged our existence when we got home. We had no trouble sneaking the boxes past him and up to Brad’s room. We decided we were all too nasty to wait. We split up and took showers.

I managed to beat Brad to the bathroom. We were tempted to take a shower together. The odds of dad catching us are just about nil. I tried to entice Brad to join me in the shower. I was willing to chance it. But although severely tempted, Brad decided he’s too young to die.

I took a quick shower and put on a pair of light shorts and a thin t-shirt. I went into mom’s room and waited while she dressed. It’s obvious she’s very nervous but excited all at the same time. She has already learned more about her parents this morning than I think she wanted to know. They obviously weren’t the prim and proper people she thought they were.

She watched me watching her and she smiled. When she was dressed she said, “I almost had an orgasm when we found those magazines. I can’t wait to go through them again and to discover how many new ones are in that box. There are at least twice as many in that larger box than I can remember stumbling on in our garage all those years ago. But I’m scared to death of what we might find on those tapes.”

I smiled and said, “You might learn the same things about your mother that I recently learned about mine. I suspect that you are better equipped to handle that information than I was.”

She gave me a curious look and after thinking about it for a few seconds she said, “You know, I think you’re right!”

She was lost in thought for a moment and then she added, “It must have been pretty hard to adjust to what you’ve learned about me in the last few days. I’ve been so wrapped up in my own situation that I never thought about what the things you’ve learned about me would be like for you or how they would affect you. I’m sorry, Lisa.”

I shrugged and said, “You are who you were raised to be, same as me.”

“That’s why I’m so sorry. Why do you think I wouldn’t let you buy a bikini? I intended to raise you right. No kink, no rape, no S&M, and no whips and chains. I’m sorry.”

I went over and hugged her. We stood together with our arms around each other. I quietly reminded her, “You aren’t blackmailing me. Sean is. I don’t like a lot of the things that have happened so far. But I have to be honest. I love some of it.

“We all had a ball yesterday. I love my new relationship with you and with Brad. It kind of makes me wish dad didn’t have a big stick up his ass. Not that I want to have sex with him. But it would be nice to be as close to him as I am to you and my brother.”

Mom shuddered and replied, “Ain’t gonna happen. If he knew what was going on in this house he’d be out of here so fast he’d break the sound barrier.”

We figured enough time had passed for Brad to shower and dress. We went down to his room and found him in a pair of gym shorts. He had spread out most of the leather gear from the box of female stuff on his bed and his desk. We looked it over and one thing was immediately obvious. This stuff has seen a lot of use. There are plenty of scuff marks and scars, sweat stains and other stains we didn’t try too hard to identify.

I held several of the garments up against my body to get an idea of how they were worn and what they would look like. Some of these things were pretty damned interesting! They aren’t the kind of thing I could wear to school but I’m looking forward to trying some of this stuff on.

We finished looking over my grandmother’s S&M clothes. We folded them up neatly and put them back in the box. Brad turned on his television and put one of the tapes in the old VCR he has held onto. There was time when he used it to transfer tapes to DVDs for us and for some of his friends but I don’t think he has used it in a couple of years. The screen stayed black for a long time. We stood around staring at it in silence until we decided that either it’s a blank tape or it has been so degraded by the heat and humidity and age that it isn’t playable.

He was just about to turn it off when the screen flickered and our education began. Brad chose the tape with number one on the label. It’s very old. It had obviously been transferred to videotape from some other format, something that had been intended to be projected onto a screen.

The images flickered and jumped a bit. It’s in black and white and the images are grainy but it’s watchable and the characters are recognizable. There is sound but it’s of such poor quality that it’s almost impossible to understand what anyone said. Mom identified the people on the tape as her parents when they were in their mid twenties.

But that wasn’t the part that grabbed our attention. They were both naked and grandma was tied up. Whoever tied her up really knew what he was doing. She looked very uncomfortable.

We watched in shock as grandpa walked around her and tapped her on tender areas of her body with a riding crop. Maybe tapped is the wrong word. He hit her hard enough that we heard the snap as it struck her flesh. He hit her ass and her tits and her thighs. Those sounds and the sounds of her cries of pain seemed much clearer than the spoken words.

Because of the contorted manner in which she had been restrained it’s a little hard to tell, but it looks like she had a very sexy body.

We watched for several minutes before, almost as if he was talking to himself, Brad quietly mumbled, “I wonder who’s holding the camera?”

I hadn’t even noticed that the camera was following grandpa around and panning in and out! The mild whipping continued for several minutes. Then came another shock. Grandpa stepped back and two large men entered the picture. They lifted grandma to her feet, untied her, and fastened her to the corners of a large, substantial looking, square, upright frame in a standing position.

Now that she is standing spread-eagled on the frame we get our first good look at her as she was in her mid-twenties. She really was beautiful and extremely sexy. It feels a little weird referring to that sexy young woman as grandma.

I glanced at mom to see how these revelations are affecting her. She looks like she has a fever. Her forehead is sweaty and her eyes look glazed over. She’s getting off on this! We’ve only watched about ten minutes of it and it looks like mom is about to have an orgasm!

Brad noticed, too. He moved over and sat behind her on the bed. He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck. His hands went around her, lifting her top and exposing her breasts.

She moaned as his hands cupped her tits. But other than that she ignored him and stared at the TV.

Brad apparently doesn’t want to be ignored. He snared her engorged nipples between his thumbs and his forefingers and began to squeeze so hard that it hurt me to watch. As he squeezed he leaned forward again and this time he didn’t kiss her neck. He bit it. He bit it hard and he squeezed her nipples so hard that it looked like they were going to pop. It must have hurt like hell!

It’s a good thing I was standing so close to them. Just at the last moment I could see it coming. I saw her sudden intake of breath and I just knew she was going to scream. I quickly clapped my hand over her mouth and she screamed long and loud before she shuddered as her lust overtook her and she passed out.

She went limp in Brad’s arms and her head lolled around. Her mouth hung open and drool began to run down and drip off of her chin.

Brad wasn’t expecting that! He looks worried but I’m pretty sure she’s okay. She’s only suffering from a super-orgasm. Everyone should be so lucky.

Brad scooted back and gently lowered mom to the bed so she could recline on her back and recover. I watched her as consciousness slowly returned and I have to admit I’m more than a little jealous. In a very short time I have come to really enjoy sex and the wonderful orgasms I’ve been treated to thanks to Brad, Larry and Gordy. But I know I’ve never experienced anything like what I just saw. It took her several minutes to fully return to her senses.

It’s a damned good thing I was there to hold my hand over her mouth. If dad had heard her and come racing up here there would have been no way to explain all of this.

Mom finally regained her senses and sat up. She looked at Brad in wonder for a moment and then she whispered, “Thank you, Brad. I’m never going to forget that. It was...”

She couldn’t finish. There was no way to describe it. And the funny thing about what just happened is that he never even touched her pussy!

She looked back at the television finally and said, “Back it up a little. I think I missed something.”

Brad and I laughed. She certainly did. We all did. He backed it up to where she lost control.

We watched those men tormenting our grandmother all those years ago, back when she was in her early twenties. It went on for several more minutes before mom suddenly grabbed the remote from Brad and shut it off.

She sat up with a stricken look on her face and exclaimed, “Oh my god! What am I doing?! This stuff, these magazines, these ... these fantasies! These are the things that got me, got all of us into this mess to start with! I don’t want you kids to be like me!”

I understand her concern. But I think it’s a little late to worry about that at this late stage of the game. I smiled at her and said, “Relax, mom. I see your point. But it’s a little too late to worry about it now. We’ve already been exposed to it. And for Christ’s sake, I’m living it next door!

“I understand that you want to protect us. But this cat is already out of the bag and climbing the drapes. You can’t put it back. Even if you had someplace safe to stash all of this stuff and hide it from us, you can’t turn off the internet. And let’s face it. There is no hiding place around this house that’s big enough for all of this stuff that dad wouldn’t run across it. Now give Brad back the remote. It’s a man thing. You know better than to touch a man’s remote.”

She laughed self consciously and reluctantly admitted, “I guess you’re right, Lisa. I can’t make you forget about what you’ve already been exposed to and I can’t protect you from the pervert next door. I’m sorry. As usual with me, too little, too late.”

She handed the remote back to Brad and said, “I’m sorry for touching your ‘man thing’ Brad. Well, I’m sorry for touching that one anyway. I kind of like touching the other one.”

Brad smiled and replied, “And I want you to feel free to touch it whenever the need arises, mom.”

He sat back against his headboard and pulled mom in between his legs so that she’s leaning back against his chest. Her breasts are still exposed but no one in this room is going to object to that. As soon as they were comfortable he started the VCR again.

We watched the entire movie. The four hour videotape had apparently been a compilation of the action from two different days, or two different sessions. Sometimes grandpa was doing things to grandma and sometimes other people were tormenting her and having sex with her. But she was always the one who was in bondage or being whipped or tortured or fucked violently.

At the end of each session, though, when she was released from her bonds and everyone was sitting around relaxing over a drink, she laughed and smiled and she looked quite content. She looked sore. But she looked happy. There can be no question, our grandmother was as big a slut as mom and me and there can be no question that she was an extreme masochist. She obviously loved the often painful things those men did to her.

I looked at the clock when the tape ended and said, “Oh shit! We’d better get downstairs. Supper was supposed to be an hour ago. Dad will be up here to find out why someone hasn’t fed him.”

We all stood up and got ready to go downstairs. While mom was making herself presentable, Brad said, “I’ll start transferring these tapes onto DVDs tonight, before they degrade any further. Then we can destroy these big, bulky tapes. The DVDs won’t be able to provide any improvement in the picture quality but they’ll be a lot easier to stash.”

Mom liked that idea. She pointed at the other boxes and asked, “What about that stuff?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.