Our New Neighbor Takes Over - Cover

Our New Neighbor Takes Over

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A new man moves in next door and gains access to the computers of Jill and her sixteen year old daughter. He finds plenty of blackmail material on both computers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

He looked around at the three of us and saw that he has our attention. He smiled his normal arrogant smile and said, “I forgot to tell you yesterday. I’ll need you early on Monday. I want you to come over at ten in the morning. I’ll decide what I want you to wear and email you later. Brad, you’re welcome to come and watch.”

I gathered from the invitation to Brad that he observed our lengthy conversation last night and he’s assuming I told Brad about our situation.

His eyes moved over us and his arrogant smile morphed into his other trademark smile, that evil smile that always seems to indicate he has something particularly perverse planned for us. He said, “What the hell. That’s three days away. I don’t see any sense in not knocking off a little ass while I’m here. Stand up, Jill. Get naked.”

My mother turned a deep dark red at the idea of having to undress in front of Brad. But she said, “Yes, master,” and obeyed immediately.

She scrambled to her feet and nervously undressed. She quickly stripped out of her clothes, keeping her gaze focused on the kitchen table as she undressed. She dropped her clothing on the kitchen table and then stood with her arms at her sides, waiting to be told what to do next.

Brad started to leave the room while mom was undressing but Sean said, “Don’t leave, boy. You should see this. Look at that woman’s body! She’s as hot as your foxy sister. Isn’t she? Look at those tits and that smooth skin. And you can take it from me; her cunt is almost as tight as your sister’s was when I popped her cherry yesterday. I mean it, boy. You should try a little of this.”

He turned to mom, picked her up like a doll and placed her up on the table. He pushed her down on her back, pulled his cock out and rammed it into her brutally. She grunted from the force of his violent thrusts but it’s obvious to everyone in the room she’s wet and ready. It’s also obvious that despite the humiliating circumstances, or perhaps because of them, she enjoys the way Sean is taking her so brutally right here in front of her two kids.

I thought of the kinky things which I have recently learned turn her on and I’m not worried about her. I know the idea of being raped in her own kitchen in front of her children is just the sort of thing she has fantasies about.

As he fucked her in front of us Sean said, “You don’t mind if Brad taps this tight pussy do you Jill?”

Despite the way his statement had been worded we all know that it isn’t really a question. Mom groaned but timidly replied, “No, master.”

He grinned down at her and said, “In fact, I think you should encourage it. He’s already fucking his sister. He should have something to compare her to. And an older, more experienced woman such as you can teach him so much. Yeah, I think I’m going to make that an order, Jill. I want you to fuck your son sometime this weekend.”

He stopped taunting her then. He grew quiet and concentrated on what his hard cock is doing and the pleasurable sensations until he came inside of her while we watched uncomfortably from the other side of the room. Before he pulled his cock out of her he demanded, “Lisa, get your sweet ass over here.”

I knew before he issued his nasty demands what he’s going to want me to do. But there was never any question of refusing. I said, “Yes, master” and hurried around the table.

He pushed me to my knees and pulled his slimy cock out of my mother. He turned to face me, his large cock, coated with their commingled juices, dangling just inches from my face. I didn’t wait to be told. I know what he wants from watching what he made my mother do after he raped me yesterday. I sucked his cock clean and without waiting to be told I licked his balls until they, too, were clean.

When he was satisfied he backed away and guided my face between mom’s legs. I saw the shock on Brad’s face. But I saw something else, too. His cock is tenting those shorts he’s wearing.

I don’t know if his erection is a reaction to looking at mom’s naked body, watching them fuck, or watching the kinky act I’m being forced to perform for Sean’s amusement. But something is exciting him.

I don’t want to do this. It’s the nastiest thing I could ever imagine doing, at least so far. I’m sure we can count on Sean to come up with nastier things before long. I can’t imagine eating out a freshly fucked pussy without vomiting but I guess if my mother can do this then I can do it. It hasn’t been that long since she was a hell of a lot more uptight than I am. Or at least that was what everyone thought.

I leaned forward and began to lick all around her pussy. When her obviously freshly fucked mound was clean I drew a deep breath and nervously started pushing my tongue inside and scooping out the cum I found in there. Mom’s face has turned dark red and at first I thought she was embarrassed. But not long after I started eating her pussy she started moaning in pleasure. Her thighs clamped down on my head and she had an orgasm before I finished cleaning her pussy!

Sean was obviously amused. He looked down at her and said, “What a fucking cunt! You’re dirty fuckin’ mind is so wasted on your pussy husband. If I thought it was possible I’d educate that dumb fuck.”

I finally stood up. Sean is still watching but he has pulled his pants up and they’re now back in place. I expected him to leave now that he has gotten his rocks off and given us our orders. But it turns out he has one more plan for humiliating me today.

He pulled me closer and pulled my t-shirt up over my tits. He teased my nipples a little too vigorously for it to be pleasant for a minute. It’s obvious he’s more interested in tormenting my mind than my tits. With that evil grin back on his face he said, “You need a little more experience than you get from just me and your brother, Lisa. Between now and Monday morning I want you to get together with your brother and his two buddies. What did you say their names are, Larry and Gordy, right?”

My heart almost stopped. It’s obvious what’s coming next. I nodded because I know he’s waiting for an answer. But then, just in time, I remembered he doesn’t want silent answers. I mumbled, “Yes, master.”

He nodded and said, “I want you to spend some time with them. I want you to fuck them and suck them until they can’t get it up anymore. I want you to do it in your bedroom, so you might want to do it today unless you think your dad would approve if you were to invite them up to your room for a few hours this weekend.”

I realized he’s waiting for an answer. In order to lesson his satisfaction, as calmly as I possibly could I replied, “Yes, master.” I don’t want him to know how disturbing that order is.

Brad hasn’t said a word since Sean came bursting through the door. In a surprisingly strong voice he finally spoke up, “I can’t do anything about you blackmailing my mother or my sister. But you don’t have anything on me and you can’t tell me what to do, me or my friends. I suggest you get the hell out of my house. And the next time you burst in here without knocking you just might find yourself dead in the doorway. That would solve everyone’s problems.”

I have to admit that I’ve never been more proud of my brother than I was at that moment. It took a lot of guts to stand up to a big man like Sean. I’m a bit less happy about him antagonizing the cruel bastard, though. I wish he hadn’t spoken. If Sean decides to take out his anger at Brad on my mother and me there’ nothing we can do about it.

I was surprised, though. Sean actually seemed impressed, even amused at Brad’s plucky threat. He stared at Brad for a minute before he finally said, “I’m impressed, kid. You’ve got balls. I like that. Just to show you my heart’s in the right place, I’ll make you a deal. You and your friends have a friendly little orgy with your slut sister and I won’t make her suck off my friend’s Great Dane on the internet. Your choice.”

When he turned to leave he was actually smiling! Not a typical smile for him but an actual smile! He’s proud of himself! After he was gone my mother got off of the table and said, “I’m sorry you had to see that, Brad.”

I laughed and exclaimed, “You liar, mom! It turned you on like crazy that he raped you in front of us just now! You didn’t fool me!”

Mom smiled and shrugged. Brad was stunned. He stared at her for a long moment and then he asked, “For real? That turned you on?”

Mom sighed and said, “Come on, Brad. Lisa told you about me. We’ve talked about my warped fantasies all morning.”

She looked down at the bulge that’s still tenting his shorts and said, “At some level you seemed to find what just happened interesting.”

Mom is still standing there in the nude. Even though she’s new at this sex slave thing she apparently feels quite comfortable that way. Brad, on the other hand, is trying hard not to stare at her naked body. He isn’t being all that successful and it’s obvious he’s only reacting that way because she’s mom. I know he thinks she’s sexy.

Mom smiled at him and said, “Aw, what the fuck! Come here. Let me take care of that for you. My master has ordered me to have sex with you. We might as well do something about that uncomfortable lump in your pants.”

Brad is obviously more than a little uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with his mother, even more uncomfortable than he was last night when I invited him into my room and into my bed. He finds her nudity exciting. No one can say she doesn’t have a beautiful body. But he apparently isn’t comfortable with the idea of becoming a motherfucker.

I went over to him. My tits are still exposed, too. I pulled my shirt off and took him by the hand. I pulled him over to where Sean just fucked mom on the table. I started undressing him and as soon as I started, mom came closer and helped me get his clothes off. He didn’t resist but he’s uncomfortable. Not about being naked with me. He has gotten over that. But until last night mom hasn’t seen him undressed since he was a little boy and he’s embarrassed now.

When we had him naked, mom looked down at his exposed cock. She smiled and said, “Very nice! I saw it soft this morning. It looked very sexy. But I was curious about what it looks like when it gets angry. I’m very impressed, Brad. I hope you have the opportunity to make a lot of young women very happy with that.”

The look on his face is priceless. Those aren’t the sort of things a boy expects to hear his mother say to him.

We helped him up onto the table where mom just got fucked. He leaned back and spread his legs self consciously. Mom reached over, patted his cheek affectionately and said, “Relax, Brad. You’re going to enjoy this. I’ve gotten pretty damn good at it if I do say so myself.”

She leaned down and started sucking his cock while I got into position to lick and suck on his balls. He just received an enthusiastic blowjob upstairs, not very long ago. But even so he freaked out when the two of us went to work on him.

He began moaning and groaning and swearing and he didn’t even seem to realize he was squeezing the hell out of mom’s tit. Mom and I gave him our best blowjob and it was fun, in a very kinky kind of way that I know mom loves. I’m a bit surprised to find that this kind of thing is beginning to appeal to me as well.

Mom is much better at sucking cocks than I am, probably because Sean has been training her how to please him with her mouth. I watched her closely, anxious to learn how to better please a man. I’m amazed at how much of his cock she’s able to take into her mouth. One thing is obvious. She enjoys sucking a nice cock just as much as I do. Like mother, like daughter?

It was immediately obvious that neither one of us enjoys it anywhere near as much as Brad does. Before very long his hand reached down and held her head in place. His ass came up off the table and he filled her mouth with cum.

She didn’t gag at all this time. I guess that, like me, she found it much easier and much nicer to suck on Brad’s cock than on Sean’s. But then, maybe not. She’s more into that rape and abuse stuff. There’s a better than even chance she prefers being forced to suck Sean’s cock.

Brad remained in place, lying on his back on the table and panting loudly when mom straightened up and turned to me and asked, “What about you dear? Aren’t you a little horny?”

I smiled and said, “Yeah. But it looks like I’m going to be the guest of honor at a mini gangbang a little later. I should probably save my strength.”

The smile left her face and she exclaimed, “Oh shit! I forgot about that.”

Brad finally struggled to sit up. He slowly slid off the table and slumped into a chair. He stared at the place on the table he just vacated, the same place where mom was just raped by our neighbor and quietly said, “I’ll never be able to eat another meal at this table without thinking about what happed on it this morning!”

We laughed and agreed it’s going to be difficult not to think of what we saw and what we did here this morning.

Brad said, “I guess I have no choice but to invite Larry and Gordy over. But between last night and this morning I doubt if I’m going to be taking part in your little orgy.”

Mom laughed and said, “Brad, you’re fifteen. Fifteen year old boys get a hard on every four minutes. I don’t think you have to worry about it.”

Brad looked up and smiled at mom. He stood up and hugged her and said, “I love you mom. But this is so fucking weird!”

She put her arms around him and held him close, holding him lovingly. She said, “Yes, it is. But it’s kind of nice, too. Isn’t it? I mean, isn’t this better than the way we got along a week ago. I yelled at you constantly. And the worst part was that I was yelling at you for doing things that I didn’t even think were wrong. And then I hated myself for being a hypocrite. Yes, I knew even as I was doing it that I was being a hypocrite. I thought it was part of my job of being a good mother. I’m glad that’s over. I hated it. I like this better.”

We were quiet for a minute and then she got a worried look on her face. She asked, “You don’t suppose I’m screwing you guys up like I was screwed up do you?”

Brad and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Brad finally exclaimed, “A little late to worry about that now! But no, I know that a lot, or most, hell, all of what we’re doing now is wrong. Or maybe it isn’t wrong but at least it’s against the rules that society has laid out for us. I have to admit it doesn’t feel wrong now that we’re doing it. But we’re older than you were when you found those magazines and we have each other to talk to when something is bothering us.

“I think we can keep this in perspective. I love Lisa, but I can absolutely guarantee I don’t want to marry her. Hell, I wouldn’t even take her to the prom! She’s hot and I love fucking her. But I have every intention of marrying outside of the family gene pool. I promise.”

I stood up on my toes and kissed his cheek while I squeezed his cock. I said, “Well said, baby brother. Well said.”

We all grabbed our clothes and went upstairs to take a shower. Mom saw us going to the bathroom to take a shower together and said, “Why don’t you join me? There’s much more room in our walk-in shower.”

I looked at Brad and he shrugged. A few minutes later we were all soaping each other up and having fun. By the time our sensual shower was over I realized that thanks to all the delicious foreplay I’m looking forward more than I thought I would to having Larry and Gordy over.

As we were drying off I asked him if his friends are virgins.

He nodded.

For some reason I thought that was kind of neat, kind of sexy. I like the idea of curing male virginity.

We were quiet again until another possible problem occurred to me. I asked Brad, “It’s going to be hard for you later, isn’t it? I mean knowing your friends have fucked your sister. That’s going to bother you isn’t it?”

He smiled and replied, “You know, that was the first thing I thought about when that asshole told you to do it. Sorry, but I worried about that before I worried about how hard it’s going to be for you.

“But it won’t be so bad. They’re my best friends. We do just about everything together and I’m pretty sure I can trust them to keep their mouths shut about it. They’ve never made a secret of the fact that they think you’re hot. Mom doesn’t seem upset about it and you don’t seem that upset. So what the hell? Maybe it’ll be fun. And don’t forget, they’re going to owe me big time after this!”

I laughed and demanded, “What the hell do you mean owe you?! I’m the one that’s going to fuck them!”

He laughed and replied, “Yeah, but I’m the one that’s going to let them live after they fuck my sister.”

I thought that was a good thing. They’re too young to die and I might want to do this again sometime.

I said, “I’m going to my bathroom and dry my hair. Why don’t you call them and invite them over? If I am going to fuck them until they can’t get it up any more I had better get started.”

Before I could get out of the door Brad said, “He wants us to use your bedroom. He watches you doesn’t he? That’s why you leave the curtains open. He ordered you to. He watched you sucking my cock and he watched me fuck you didn’t he?”

Oh well. It’s embarrassing but I intended to tell him eventually. I nodded and said, “I’m sorry. You’re right. He ordered me to do those things and he ordered me to leave my curtains open. I’m never allowed to close them and I’m required to keep my light on at night until I go to bed. Are you mad?”

He grinned and said, “After what has happened to me lately?! Are you kidding? Hell, I owe him!”

Mom popped him in the butt with a towel and said, “Go get dressed and make a phone call, smart ass. We need to figure out how to break it to your friends that they’re about to get very lucky.”

Brad looked at mom curiously and asked, “You don’t even mind, do you?”

She shrugged and answered, “Actually, I’m more than a little jealous.”

I smiled and said, “You could always join us.”

Mom smiled ruefully and said, “I’d love to. I really mean that. If done right it could be a hell of a turn on. But I’m afraid it’s going to be hard enough for Brad to deal with his friends fucking his sister. And anyway, who’d be interested in screwing around with an old broad like me when you’re available?”

I grinned and exclaimed, “Bullshit! You can’t pull that on me! You know damned well that you’re still very hot!”

Brad said, “You know what I’m having the most trouble dealing with, mom? My uptight, frigid, puritan mother saying fuck!”

Mom drew herself up and exclaimed, “I was never frigid!”

Brad shook his head in surrender and mumbled, “I’ve got to make a couple of phone calls.”

As he walked away he called back over his shoulder, “Why don’t you put on one of your sexy new outfits, Lisa?”

I asked, “With or without the underwear?”

He stopped and turned around. His eyes scanned my body as he tried to decide. In the end he couldn’t make up his mind. He shrugged and said, “You decide. You’re sexy as hell either way.”

I went to my bathroom, dried my hair and brushed my teeth again. I went to my room and went through my new outfits, trying to decide which one will have the biggest effect on my brother’s two friends.

The skirts are all about the same, all scandalously short, which is perfect for the occasion. I considered the halter tops and crop tops but ended up going with one of the sheer blouses. I know the guys will get a kick out of it. When I tried them on at Sweet Nothings I had been very self-conscious because it’s a public place and I had a large audience, because I’m new at this, and because the blouses are almost invisible. Wearing one of those blouses is very nearly the same as going topless. And as soon as I sit down, or better yet, when they’re following me upstairs, they really going to get an eyeful.

My own easy acceptance of this new lifestyle really amazes me. I suspect that my mother’s laissez-faire attitude has a lot to do with my easy acceptance of my new circumstances. But still, less than twenty-four hours ago I was a virgin. Now I’m looking forward to having sex with my brother and his two best friends; no doubt with my next door pervert acting as an audience. This is a one hundred and eighty degree turn for me.

It isn’t that I never thought about sex before. I’m human. I’m a teenager suffering from raging hormones just like all my peers. But when I thought about sex I imagined my secret crush making sweet love to me and I imagined us getting married and living happily ever after. I never once pictured having an orgy with two guys whom I ... well, I don’t exactly dislike them. I really don’t give them that much thought one way or the other. I see them often but I seldom speak to them. I hardly know them. They don’t even rise to the level of a minor annoyance. When I first began to go through puberty and my body started to change I noticed them giving me appraising looks from time to time. It was embarrassing at first but except for that their existence has never really had an impact on my life.

Now, though, I’m actually kind of excited about what’s about to happen. The idea of how I’m going to tease them and then let them see me naked and touch me is turning me on like crazy! The prospect of letting them do anything they want to do to me over and over until they’re completely sated is starting to make my pussy tingle and I know I’m getting moist down there. I suspect the fact that I consider them to be relatively harmless as opposed to our neighbor who scares the shit out of me makes a big difference in how I feel about what I’m about to do.

I laughed to myself and thought, “Those two boys are never going to be the same after today!”

I got dressed and went down to Brad’s room. Mom is there, sitting on his bed with her hand on his thigh. She’s listening to him talking to one of his friends. It’s obvious she’s excited about what we’re about to do.

I kind of feel sorry for her. I know she can picture the excitement those two teenage virgins will be experiencing shortly and the idea of it is really turning her on.

Brad hung up the phone and said, “First of all, FUCK YOU LOOK HOT SIS!”

I thanked him and he continued, “They’ll be here in about half an hour. They think we’re going to play video games.”

I went in and sat down beside mom. I put my arms around her from behind. I hadn’t planned it but my hands came to rest over and then cupped her breasts. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder and said, “I’m sorry you can’t join in the fun, mom. But I’ll leave Brad alone and after his friends leave we’ll make it up to you.”

Brad was leaning back against his headboard, watching me tease mom. Her hand is only a fraction of an inch from his half hard cock. I’m still the only one with clothes on. Brad groaned and said, “I think I’ve figured out what’s going on here. The only possible answer is that I was run over by a car on the way home yesterday and I was killed. This is heaven!”

Mom almost yelled, “BRADLY! If you EVER say something like that again I’ll kill you! And anyway, the things we’re doing are almost certainly not allowed in heaven.”

There was a short pause before she sighed loudly and said, “Lisa, get your hands off my tits before I get carried away. I have to go call the doctor and make an appointment to get your birth control pills.”

Brad got up and got dressed and we went downstairs. While I was getting ready I came up with a tentative plan for seducing his two friends. I told him what I have in mind for when they arrive. He liked my idea and we sat around in the living room anxious for them to get here.

While we waited, Brad admired and complimented me again on my very short skirt and nearly invisible blouse.

I thanked him but I’m more anxious to impress his friends with my new outfit. I think Brad and I are both amazed at the change that has come over me since the day before yesterday, and we’re both enjoying it.

Larry and Gordy finally showed up and I went to let them in. They started to greet me like they have a thousand times before. Suddenly they both fell silent. They didn’t even try not to stare at my tits.

I had to struggle not to laugh out loud. I don’t want to embarrass them and spoil the mood.

I invited them in and stepped back to let them pass. After I closed the door, Brad came over and said, “You guys ready to play?”

I smiled. I don’t doubt for a minute that they’re ready to play. They’re both still staring openly at my exposed tits and have yet to utter a syllable since they saw my chest.

I preceded them to the stairs and their eyes were glued to my ass all the way up. I didn’t turn around to look but I could feel their lustful gazes crawling over my skin. At the top of the stairs Brad casually asked, “Do you guys like Lisa’s new outfit?”

They both nodded enthusiastically, of course.

Brad grinned and said, “She bought a bunch of new clothes. She was going to model them for me later but she wouldn’t mind if you guys watched. Do you want to see them?”

Larry exclaimed, “Hell yes!”

Gordy just nodded his head eagerly. He has apparently been struck mute.

Brad turned to me and asked, “You don’t mind if the guys see your new outfits do you Lisa?”

Well after all, it was my idea. I shrugged as casually as I could. I’m fighting to hide my own excitement. I said, “I don’t mind, Brad. I can use all the male opinions I can get. Some of the things I bought are kind of revealing. I’d like to know if your friends think I should return them.”

Larry and Gordy grinned from ear to ear and Larry said, “Sure, we don’t mind. Do we Gordy?”

Poor Gordy. He just shook his head. He still can’t tear his eyes away from my chest. I’d better keep a close eye on him. I’d hate to give him a heart attack. He’s so young!

They followed me to my room and I invited them to sit on my bed. Larry and Gordy sat on my bed. Brad pulled my desk chair out and sat down.

I opened the double doors to my closet. All of my new clothes are hanging together on the right side of my closet. I went to my dresser and pulled out the two remaining bathing suits and my new lingerie. When they saw my new bras and panties they both turned an even brighter shade of red.

I acted like the boys weren’t even there. I pulled the new outfits out of the closet and hung them on a couple of hooks on my closet door. I slipped my shoes off and, standing with my back to the boys I began to unbutton my blouse just as casually as if I was alone in my room getting undressed for bed.

I heard Larry mutter under his breath, “Oh my god! I don’t fucking believe this!”

There was pause and then, just as I pulled my blouse off, in a loud whisper Larry exclaimed, “Brad... ? Dude! It’s your sister?!”

Brad chuckled and replied, “Yeah. She’s hot isn’t she?”

Larry didn’t say another word.

I dropped my blouse on a chair in the corner and reached behind my back to unbutton the skirt. I noticed that this time my hands aren’t shaking. I’m excited but I’m not the least bit scared. Now it’s the boys who are shaking, with lust.

I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then I bent over, in a ladylike manner of course, and picked it up. I dropped it on my blouse and started to reach for another skirt. But I stopped and turned to face them.

I heard them suck in their breaths. Their eyes are huge.

I smiled and asked, “Do you guys want to see me try on the lingerie first? Or would you like me to try the outer clothes on first and save the underwear for last?”

The boys looked at each other and then Gordy just turned back and gaped at me. Larry glanced at the new lingerie and with a degree of honesty and candor I wouldn’t have thought him capable of he responded, “I wouldn’t mind if you stayed just like you are. But I’m curious about the new outfits. I think we should save the bras and panties for last, though. They can be like desert.”

Gordy may have a heart attack yet. But it looks like Larry is getting into the spirit of things. Way to go Larry!

I turned to Brad and winked conspiratorially. Then I turned to face my closet and with my back to the boys again I started trying on clothes. Some of the tops are so revealing that they’re probably illegal. The boys seemed to approve of them, though.

I tried on a halter top that only barely covered my nipples. I pulled on one of the tiny little skirts. I slipped into the high heel sandals and turned to face them again.

I took a couple of steps, stood in front of Larry and asked, “What do you think, Larry? Does this look alright? It isn’t indecent is it?”

He grinned and answered, “It looks pretty fucking decent to me!”

I smiled and spread my legs slightly. I’m intentionally wearing it a little high on my waist. I know that from his position seated in front of me at least some of my pussy is showing.

I flashed a teasing, flirty smile at him and said, “I can’t tell about this skirt. I know it’s pretty short but when I stand up straight I can’t see exactly how short it is. Would you do me a favor and rest your finger under the hem and draw a line across my front so I can get a good idea where my skirt ends?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.