They That Have Power - Book I - Cover

They That Have Power - Book I

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

Friday, May 28, 2010

Julie sat next to Jake as he was laying out a sandwich and a bag of chips from his lunch bag. She pulled out her lunch and began to eat also.

“A funny thing happened this morning before school,” Julie said.

“Humor is evidence of a beneficent God. Did you see camels playing soccer on the street in front of your house?”

“No, it was even funnier than that. My mom said that I had a doctor’s appointment with her OB/Gyn on Monday.”

“If there had been monkeys riding on the camels, would that have made it funnier than a doctor’s appointment?”

“Jake, you insensitive clod, don’t you know why a girl goes to see an Ob/Gyn?”

“You don’t look pregnant to me so I’m guessing it’s not the obstetrics part. So, it must be that your gynoscope is malfunctioning. Have your gynostabilizers stopped working?”

Julie stared at him for several seconds before she began to laugh. Carol looked over at them curiously.

“My boyfriend is the most retarded boob in the world.”

“What?” Jake asked innocently. “If your gynos aren’t malfunctioning why do you need to go to a gynecologist?”

“Hush,” Julie hissed. “That’s not the kind of thing I want to broadcast.”

Carol looked confused and Jason looked mystified.

“I’ll explain it to you later,” Julie said to Carol. She pointed to Jason. “You had better forget you heard Jake say anything.”

“You know how women are, Jason,” Jake said. “The smart thing to do is just nod agreeably. Once they get like this, they’re beyond the understanding of sensible people.”

“Whatever,” Jason said and turned back to Carol.

“It sounds to me like your mom is putting her stamp of approval on us,” Jake said quietly to Julie. “How do you feel about it?”

Julie smiled.

“You’ve been saying that you wanted to get to know me better. Looks like this opens up the possibility of getting to know me in the biblical sense.”

“Have you talked to Carol?” Jake asked quietly.

Julie smiled at him. “It’s on for right after school. Meet me at my locker after the final bell.”

“Okay. Do the other girls in school hate you?”

“Why would they hate me?”

“Well, no reason, I guess. I just thought they might resent how your beauty puts all of the rest of them to shame.”

She smiled and kissed him briefly on the lips.

“You are sweet for a retard.”

In social studies, Jan continued to behave indifferently to Jake. He casually dropped a note for her on her desk when he walked into class. She read it and dropped it in her briefcase. It read:

Hey, Gorgeous.

I told Jane that Natasha has been teaching me about women. I also told her about Natasha’s goodness, how helpful she has been, and that I was sure that Jane would like her. She is still quite nervous, but that is Jane. I hope that you and she will find that you can trust each other and that we can start to reveal our real selves soon. I don’t know how much of that can happen in just a single night. I’m planning to play it by ear.

I’ll be glad to see you this evening. These past two days without being able to touch you have felt like two months to me.

Devotedly,

J.

He had bumped her libido up when he had walked into the room but not as much as the previous days. He thought it would be good to wean her off it before she started to need it every time. Better to save it for special occasions.

Jan returned the graded tests to the students. Jake found a note clipped to the second page of his.

Darling,

I want to hold you and feel you close to me. I want to be intimate with you like our first time together, and I want for our intimacy to grow. I can’t tell you how special you are to me.

I can’t predict how our dinner will go with Jane. One thing is clear: Jane needs friends. Any time we spend with her in casual camaraderie will fill that void we all have for friendship. That will help heal her hurts. No matter what else happens, it will do her good to receive honest affection.

And while we must be sensitive to Jane’s needs, I hope that you will not forget my needs also. I am trembling in anticipation of seeing you privately.

Fondly,

J.

She out romanced me again, Jake thought. He was smiling despite himself. He looked up at Jan but she was standing in front of the class going over the answers. It was like he did not exist.

He glanced at the front page of the test. He had scored a ninety-six. After class, he ripped up the note and flushed it.


“I think we have a bet to settle, Miss Belle of the Eighth-Grade Class.”

Julie looked over at him smugly as she rummaged through her locker.

“Yes, we do. What did you get?”

He handed her his test. She looked at it and her face fell. Then she laughed and showed hers to him.

“Oh, no,” Jake said. “We both lose.”

“I say we both win.”

“Normally, if you don’t decide ahead of time what will happen in the event of a tie, it’s considered no bet.”

“That’s a stupid rule.”

“Of course, we can agree between ourselves that a tie means we both have to pay up.”

She smiled widely and they headed for the exit.

The weather had turned. Today, it was warm, humid and breezy. Typical May weather.

“We’re going to Carol’s?”

“Yep.”

“And when we get there, we’re going to talk about what Carol wants to do about Jason and me. Right?”

“Yep.”

“And what if she wants you to share me?”

“I’m prepared to take that step.”

“What if she wants to watch us make good on our bet?”

“You feeling squeamish about a little girl seeing you nekkid, Mr. Brave Man?”

“I’m trembling, but it’s not from fear.” He looked over at her. “Seriously, tell me about you and Carol.”

“We’ve lived near each other all our lives. We’ve been best friends since kindergarten.”

“When did you first get involved with each other?”

“It was a year ago. I was sleeping over at Carol’s house. We were talking about boys. I said I was nervous about kissing. She volunteered to let me practice with her. We started kissing. Over the next few months, we moved to touching each other all over. Then we tried getting each other off with our hands and later with our mouths. Lately we’ve started playing with sex toys.”

“You both have way more experience than I do.”

“Maybe we can correct that.”

Jake smiled. Then he turned serious.

“Julie, do you want this thing between us to work?”

“Of course. You know that, Jake.”

“I think I do. And you know that I want it badly, too. But our relationship is in an early, fragile stage. It could be destroyed by any number of things, things that are nobody’s fault.”

“Yes, I’ve heard this speech before.”

“Smart-ass. Carol is important to you. That means that any relationship that you and I have may end up including her. I figure that relationships between three people are even less stable than those with two. More personalities to worry about. More people to make demands. We have to really want it to work out. We have to want it more than we want our own way in the relationship.”

“Jake, I do want this. I promise I’ll work hard to make it happen.”

She did, too, Jake realized. And she was smart. He thought that Julie would do her part.

“You may end up being the glue that holds it together. Both Carol and I want you. Besides, you have a brother and a sister. Carol and I are only children. You’re the only one who knows how people are supposed to get along.”

“Then you trust me on this, Jake. We’re going to make it work.”

Instead of turning left on Van Vlissingen, which would have taken them to Julie’s house, they turned right and Julie took Jake to a large Colonial-style house. She entered without bothering to knock. Jake followed. It was curiously antiseptic inside. Julie led him up the stairs and into a bedroom.

Carol was barefoot reading a paperback on her bed. She was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. She smiled when they came in and held her arms out to Julie who hopped onto the bed next to her and kissed her. Rather seriously.

The kissing continued for several minutes. It seemed to Jake that having an audience encouraged them.

“Do you remember my bet with Jake?” Julie asked Carol.

“Uh-huh. A higher score on the test means you get to touch him.”

“Right.” She smiled widely. “Jake, start stripping. I’ve got some inspecting to do.”

“But what about you?” Jake asked.

“Just wait your turn.”

“I don’t remember anything about stripping. Just touching.”

“I want to see what I’m touching. Are you wimping out on me?” Julie said.

“I promised my mommy that I wouldn’t let girls corrupt me, and you are, big time.”

“Give in, boyfriend mine. I’ve been looking forward to this.”

She jumped off the bed and began unbuttoning his shirt.

“Momma, help me,” Jake cried.

“It’s too late, Jakey.” Julie pulled his shirt off and threw it to the floor. “Time for you to take it like a man.”

She began to undo his belt. With each item of clothing that Julie removed, her hunger increased. Then Jake sensed Carol, who was looking on from the bed. Arousal was radiating off her like heat from a bonfire. He did not think he had ever felt levels of arousal that high, not even from his mother.

His jeans fell to his ankles. Julie pushed him onto the bed, pulled his shoes and socks off, and took his pants the rest of the way off. Then she made him stand back up. Julie smiled up at him and pulled down his boxers.

Jake was still erect from watching Julie and Carol. Julie knelt to look more closely at his penis. Carol looked on and whimpered. She was boiling so much that Jake doubted that she could think rationally.

“Is she always like this?” Jake asked Julie.

Julie looked fondly at Carol. “That girl wakes up in the morning horny and stays that way all day long. It takes a lot of work to keep her from losing it. I’ll be glad to have your help.”

“Oh,” Jake said, considering the implications of being recruited to help relieve Carol’s arousal. “I didn’t see that coming.”

Jake sat on the bed next to Carol.

“Carol, take off your jeans and panties,” Jake said.

She jumped to comply. In a moment she was sitting next to him Indian fashion. She had a sparse covering of brown pubic hair. She reached for his penis but he slapped her hand.

“Uh, uh, uh. I don’t remember you scoring at least a ninety-six on your test.”

Julie laughed.

“It’s good for you that you didn’t bet with her. She scored a hundred.”

“I apologize, Carol. I guess you can play, too.”

Carol grabbed the base of his penis tightly in her left hand and started to tug at the foreskin with her right.

Jake grabbed her wrists.

“Please, sweetheart, be gentle with it. I’d hate to have to go to the hospital. I don’t know how I would explain the injuries.”

“Sorry, Jake,” she said and turned to Julie. “Come over here and touch it. You won’t believe how it feels.”

Julie did and they both stroked up and down the length of his shaft. This time, Carol was gentler. It felt wonderful to Jake. It would not take much to make him come.

But instead of enjoying the touching, Jake was distracted by the extreme level of desire coming from Carol. Jake thought that she must be close to an orgasm. He reached for her pussy and slid his fingers along her inner labia and felt for her clitoris. It was larger than either Jan or his mother’s. Taking a chance, he pinched Carol’s clit between his thumb and forefinger. She screamed and lit off into an orgasm in a most satisfying way.

“For a momma’s boy, you’re actually pretty good at that,” Julie said.

Jake just smiled and pulled Carol to him while she trembled her way through her orgasm and the aftershocks.

Julie lay on his other side and stroked Carol’s flank.

“That was one strong orgasm. Is that typical?”

“Pretty much every time. She’s got to have some kind of release every day.”

Julie started stroking his cock again.

“I’ve never done this before. Tell me what to do.”

“Hold it gently and stroke up and down. I’m already close. I’ll come soon. It will make a mess. Is there a tissue or something?”

“I’ll clean it up afterward. I want to see it.”

“Speed up a little.”

She did. It only took a minute for Jake to come. He gasped and then his semen arced out to land on his chest and belly.

Jake lay still, enjoying the relief.

“Julie, that was very nice. Thank you.”

She left and returned with a wet washcloth and wiped him off.

“Now it’s your turn to pay up,” Jake said.

Julie was wearing a sweater and a short skirt. He pulled the sweater off over her head. She showed him how to undo her skirt and he did, dropping it to her feet. She stood shyly in a white bra and panties. Her breasts were small as were her hips but she was statuesque. She stood only a few inches shorter than Jake. Julie trembled a little.

Jake walked around her and examined her from behind. He put his arms around her and whispered into her ear.

“You’re perfect. Every part fits just right. All the parts together are graceful and exciting. Can I finish undressing you?”

She nodded her head, biting her lower lip. Carol looked on, as aroused by the sight as Jake was.

He unhooked her bra and took it off. He looked over her shoulder and down at her small rose-colored areolas and small nipples. Then he put his arms around her and cupped her breasts.

“They are everything I had hoped they would be. So soft.”

He walked around to her front and knelt before her, his hands on her hips, poised to pull down her panties.

He looked up at her expectantly. She nodded her head. He slid her panties down her legs and to the floor. There was not much pubic hair. He brushed it up and down a few times.

“It’s soft and fine,” he said looking up at her and smiling.

Jake put his hands on her hips and lightly stroked up and down with the tips of his fingers. He let his hands stray to her bottom which he caressed for a few moments. Then he wrapped his arms around her bottom and pulled her to him.

“Everything’s beautiful,” he said, looking up at her.

He pushed Julie onto the bed. She fell down next to Carol with a squeal.

Jake knelt between her legs. He put his hands on her thighs and looked at her vulva. Her inner labia were delicate petals. Using his index finger, he traced the space between the inner and outer lips.

“Even down here you’re special,” he said.

He pulled the inner lips apart gently and looked at the entrance to her vagina. She was wet.

“You have no hymen.”

“I’m afraid that Carol and her dildo got my cherry. But I’ve never been with a boy. You’re the first to see me down there.”

Jake examined her clitoris. It was concealed by its hood. He pulled the hood back to see it. It was a tiny nub of flesh. He moistened his finger in her vagina and pressed it to Julie’s clit. She drew back in discomfort, so instead, he circled it with his finger, and then he rubbed against the side of the hood. She sighed.

Julie did not have the hair-trigger that Carol or his mother did. He was going to have to work to get her off. As he continued to indirectly stimulate her clitoris, he slowly increased the level of her arousal. She soon moaned lightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.