Pericles: the Real Story of the Prince of Tyre - Cover

Pericles: the Real Story of the Prince of Tyre

by Serena Jones

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Historical Sex Story: Shakespeare has his version. Now here's the truth!

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

When William Shakespeare 'borrowed' the plot for Pericles, he took a few liberties with it as many writers do. There was a Prince of ancient Tyre. He did compete for the hand of the daughter of Antioch. There was a riddle and a dark secret in that Great House.

After that, reality and drama diverge.

William's version of the story is available in a number of places; you can go read it for yourself, if you'd care to. Here, though, I'm going to tell you what really happened.


I am no viper, yet I feed
On mother's flesh which did me breed.
I sought a husband, in which labour
I found that kindness in a father:
He's father, son, and husband mild;
I mother, wife, and yet his child.
How they may be, and yet in two,
As you will live, resolve it you.


Pericles paced the floor of his suite. He had been in Antioch for a month. Each week, the assembled suitors had been tested for strength, wits, agility and wisdom. Of the 26 princes, lords and grand dukes that had arrived that first day, only three of them remained for the final contest. A riddle. In the last four years — since the annual contest had begun — no suitor had survived the riddle.

It was absurd! There were several hundred beautiful high-born women in Phoenicia for him to choose as his future Queen. One or two might even be intelligent as well. Why his advisors insisted that he wed a foreign woman was beyond him. Especially this foreign woman — Hesperides of Antioch, daughter of Antiochus. Suitors paid a high price for the so-called honor of her hand; those not eliminated from consideration in the earlier competitions were killed if they could not answer the riddle correctly. Pericles was in a bind. There was no other heir for the throne of Tyre; if he failed here and was killed, his kingdom would fall to chaos.

It wasn't that Pericles himself wasn't worthy of the throne. First-born son of the last King, he was also the only son of the last King. His four older sisters had wed King in their own rights and now spread across the known world. His mother had died of childbirth and, when Pericles was only four, his Father passed as well. His Father's advisors jointly ran the kingdom and trained Pericles in the arts of Politics, Leadership, Warcraft and the like. At 20, Pericles was dark haired, dark eyed, slender and handsome by all accounted. Of course, what crown Prince is not? His Father had requested Pericles attain two things before his coronation: The age of 21 and a son.

Tyre needed a Queen and Pericles needed an heir and his advisors seemed to think that Antiochus' daughter was a suitable match. No one saw fit to tell him why. Not that there was anything wrong with the girl herself; Hesperides was broad in bosom, fair of face and held huge tracts of land in her girlish charms. He had seen her at dinner each night, silent but smiling and hanging on her Father's every word. The few times her glittering eyes left him, they seem to land on Pericles with more carnal knowledge that a chaste girl should have. Or perhaps he was imagining that. It had been far too long since he'd had carnal knowledge of anyone. The trip to Antioch had taken weeks and he'd only had a young page with him to abate his lust. Before he left Tyre, Pericles had several young nymphs to serve his needs. After his arrival in Antioch, nothing. Hesperides was the only woman over 12 and under 50 in the country, it seemed — which might explain why her Father had made winning her hand so difficult.

Still, Pericles had made it to the last step and he was especially clever with riddles. It was unlikely that the other two louts — second-son trash, no less — had the brains between them to answer a riddle that had stumped four years worth of competitors. Tomorrow, Antiochus would ask his question, the other two fools would answer wrong and lose their heads for it and Pericles would have clear sailing for the hand of the heavenly Hesperides.


"Dinner will be served shortly, Prince." The servant bowed and left, having delivered his message.

Pericles barely acknowledged the man. He was dreading dinner. He'd been dreading it ever since breakfast and the lightening bolt of knowledge that gave him the riddle's answer with shocking clarity.

I sought a husband, in which labour I found that kindness in a father:

Hesperides' eyes rarely left her Father. When she entered the room, she greeted him lovingly. Very lovingly. Too lovingly.

The first Prince-ling had guessed completely wrong; his head was on its way home before lunch. The second dunce had offered a cleverer but equally wrong solution. He, too, was returning to his family's lands in a small chest.

Pericles knew the correct answer but feared that he would suffer the same fate regardless. To give the wrong answer was a death sentence. To give the right answer...

How does one announce that the King is sleeping with his own daughter before his own court?

Before dinner began, Pericles would have to answer the riddle. But no answer he could give would result in him keeping his head attached to his shoulders. He gathered himself and straightened his robes. If he was going to his death, he may as well go with his pride in tact.

As he walked through the halls though, he considered the idea. Certainly, the young girl was lovely, enticing even. She was more than a temptation and surely, her round hips and full lips must have taunted the men of the court beyond reason. If she were in Pericles' court, there would be no doubt as to whose bed she would share. It is, after all, good to be the king.

As he entered the dinning hall, he saw them both, side by side. Hesperides lay a delicate hand on her Father's arm and he leaned over for her to whisper in his ear. Pericles was sure it was his imagination; Antiochus could not be visibly engorged by his daughter words!

"Pericles!" Antiochus' voice rang across the hall, pulling the Prince from his thoughts. "The time has come, noble young sire. We would hear our answer and know your fate."

It had been a sudden flash of insight that had given Pericles the solution and his dilemma; now a second flash gave him his resolution. But he would need time. "Oh great King, it is with a heavy heart that I answer you. I know the answer you seek and yet, were I to give it, our bond would be set."

"Aye, tis true. Answer rightly and my daughter's hand is thine."

"And yet how little you know of me; indeed, you have no proof that I am even of Tyre. You have no sons and all thy lands are in that hand you grant me. I would not have it said that I was ill-chosen."

The King and his daughter both frowned. "And what would you suggest we do?"

"Send to Tyre for proof of my name and rank. Some member of my court who may come here vouch for my person and good faith. When that has been established, I shall give you your answer."

"And until such time as that occurs?"

"I shall hold myself a hostage to your good grace." Pericles gave a sweeping bow. "And to thy most gracious daughter."

Antiochus was quiet for a moment, considering the idea. Then he shouted for a messenger. "Be my voice and ride with haste to Phoenicia. Bring to me a noble of the court of Tyre. The moon is dark tonight; return before the next new moon or you will pass his head on the road. Be off, now, with speed!"

Dinner was a lively affair. Pericles had 40 days to confirm his belief and secure a means of giving his answer without losing his head.


Pericles kicked the dog blocking his path. He had already kicked his horse, his groom, his slave and his page. He would undoubtedly go on to kick every other living creature that crossed his path today. Except, of course, his gracious host and his lovely daughter. Or, as Pericles was coming to think of them, the swollen beast and his hell spawn she creature!

He had been their sole guest for a mere week and already was climbing the proverbial walls with frustration and boredom. It had been easy enough to verify his suspicions about the pair. Licivious, his page, was a sweet-faced youth of 14 whose honey-colored curls and even sweeter words had charmed his way into every backroom and secret passage that his blackheart and darker thoughts could not find on his own. Once Pericles set him to find a way to witness the Father and Daughter's incest, the boy had gleefully reported back that same eve.

"The room belonged to the long dead Queen." Licivious whispered as he led the way through an unused servant passage. "They use it more now then she did when she was alive, some say."

Pericles was torn between an ill stomach at the idea of the vile act and his own randy nature to see the Princess taken. And, in truth, the King was a man to be watched. He was large in both height and width, being a leader of force rather than of cunning. If his manhood matched his bearing then this would be a remarkable sight indeed. Pericles had planned to return to his room after the event and use his page to spend his lust.

But he had not been prepared for the scene that unfolded. Hesperides — only a child of 13 herself — had been waiting for her Father to arrive when Licivious coaxed Pericles into the back corner of closet. A layer of dark lace covered their presence from the room's occupants and, thus, she didn't see them as she quickly undressed.

She was young, true, but well formed for woman's pleasure. Her large bosom — once freed of her corsets — were round and full as if to bursting. Like large corks on fat water skins, her dark nipples stood out and tempted any who had eyes to see them. She took a harlot's pleasure in tickling her own darts and Pericles found his own arrow of desire pointing toward target in short speed. She made almost no sound save an occasional small sigh of contentment until she gripped each udder with a horrendous twist and shook as if in agony. She mewed almost mournfully and gasped for breath. When the tremor had past, she stroked her abused bosom and smiled such that Pericles knew beyond doubt that she had apex'd in front of him. He swallowed hard knowing that any sound would give away their position and reached out to find his page. The boy — who knew him so well — was seated on the floor beside him. At his touch, Licivious quietly moved between his legs and stroked Pericles' now bulging manhood.

Having heard nothing of their movement, Hesperides continued to undress and soon had removed all of her garments leaving her smooth, dusky skin to shine in the lamp lit room. Although he considered himself no stranger to the pleasures of women, Pericles was astounded to watch her sit back on the wide, low bed and dip each delicate tapered finger into her own womanhood. With a slow delight, she licked each clean only to repeat the process. Occasionally, she paused to coat each nipple with her own ambrosia and these too she licked clean with abandon. The lips of her womanhood grew full before Pericles' eyes and her bead of love was the darkest, largest one he'd ever seen. It too seemed to engorge as her passion rose and she stroked it to coax it's growth. Again, her breathing grew labored and her body began to shake like leaf in the wind. He saw a swift burst of fluid spring from her loins and lost all other thoughts as his own seed sprang from his. Licivious, caught it but did not stop caressing Pericles' weapon.

As the Prince opened his eyes again, the King entered the room. He was dressed as if he had retired for the night and wore only a simple nightshirt and robe. He smiled lovingly as he gazed upon his wanton child. "Be still and let me feast my eyes upon your wretched beauty."

"Were it my choice, Father, I would be this way for you always." Her voice was deep and filled with lust.

He sighed. "And I for you. But it cannot be." He kissed her lips softly. "You taste of passion's honey, my sweet bee."

"Best beware my sting." She laughed.

"Best beware my stinger." He replied.

"Shall I suck the poison out?"

"I fear it must be so."

He stood tall and untied the robe. She pushed the nightshirt up and off and revealed a staff like no other. It was dark as night and large as day, fit more to split the skies asunder than to split the cleft of woman. Licivious moaned softly and Pericles knew that he had seen it and was taken by it's girth as well. The little princess was on her knees before it and her lips though full and ripe were no match for the beastly tasks set before them. The King seemed most pleased with her attempts, though, and lavished words of praise and encouragement upon her. She in turn licked, sucked and prayed upon his sword, balls and thighs until he bade her stop.

"I can bear no longer!" He cried out, falling on the bed beside her. "Come hither and give me that sweet nectar of your youth!" He pulled her luscious hip to his face and presently they both used tongue and lips to give praise to each other's lusts. Pericles found his hands seeking young Licivious' curls as his sword was sheathed in the warmth of the boy's willing mouth.

I am no viper, yet I feed On mother's flesh which did me breed.

Father devoured daughter; daughter devoured father. Pericles did not see who was the first to expel passion's flood but knew that they all three had done so.

"Father!" He heard Hesperides' voice so softly it might have been a dream. "Be one with me. Give me that joy."

She need not have asked. The King lay her gently upon her back. She looked small and frail beside him. His weapon, not dulled but sharpened by their labors, seemed nearly as large as her whole frame. Pericles found his own desiring rising to watch the great beast cock split the child in twain.

"My Joy!" Antiochus whispered as he stroked the child's bead. She lifted her hips and spread her legs until her knees were held behind her arms. From where he sat, Pericles had a clear view of her wet and engorged womanhood.

Pericles could bear his own state no longer. He pulled Licivious un-gently but the boy too was enflamed by the lascivious view and quickly followed his master's lead. With a quick and nearly silent motion, Licivious seated his young bottom on his Prince's staff and allowed Pericles to ram him urgently.

Antiochus was slowly wedging his manhood into the depth of Hesperides womanhood and the two seemed insensible to anything but each other. Twice she shook as if she could not contain his mass. For his part, he kissed each part of her and called her sweet names of love.

"It is upon me!" He roared at last. "I die, sweet child, I die!" They both arched and gasped as if the Gods had no higher gift. Pericles emptied himself into Licivicous and felt an answering shower from the boy.

Pericles watched as from their incestuous bed the daughter rose. She kissed her father's lips gently and then, to Pericles' shock, she kissed him with lower lips as well. The King groaned but made no move to stop her. When she stood again, the King's own seed was smeared across his face. "Good night." She whispered. "He's father, son, and husband mild; I mother, wife, and yet his child. Mayhaps soon we'll have to add a verse. Grandfather, grandchild, Mother to one, to one a child." She laughed softly, wrapped her dress loosely around herself and left the room. A few moments later, the King roused himself, sighed deeply as he wiped the evidence from his face and donned his robe.

When he had gone, Pericles lifted Licivious free and stepped past the curtain that had shielded them. It was part of a tapestry, the lace woven so into the design that it was nearly impossible to see that a passage was behind it. The room itself was appointed lavishly, but apart from the bed, showed little use. Pericles took a moment to steal a look outside the door so he would know the room when he passed it. Then he returned to his own rooms to ponder the event.

How they may be, and yet in two, As you will live, resolve it you.

The next morning, the Great King Antiochus had invited him to go hunting and they'd now spent a week chasing invisible deer and sleeping in tents. The shy and demure Princess had joined them for the first two days but then returned home ill — women's complaints was the rumor that Licivious learned from the King's page.

Pericles had been polite, clever, witty, humble, and even downright fawning but he could not garner even a private moment with the King to broach the subject of the riddle. Pericles had resolved it. Indeed, he could no longer sleep without dreaming of it. Such a sinful act and yet it overwhelmed his mind. He longed to see Father take Daughter again. He dreamed of taking her as wife. He wondered of seeing her take his son or himself, his own child. The thoughts chilled him and enflamed him at once but in the openness of the hunt, he was not at liberty to douse the flames with Licivious.

And so he found himself increasingly frustrated by the waste of time wandering the woods of Antioch, slaying no beast and gaining no ground.


"He is a Greek boy; his mother was brought to my Father house with him unknown in her womb." Pericles explained to the court as Hesperides looked away. He had begun to learn her moods and ways. Someone else had asked the question and she appeared not to be listening but Pericles answered her nonetheless. "He has a great many skills. We sent him to study wherever he seemed to have a talent. Music, History," Pericles smiled, "Brothels." There was bawdy laughter from the gathered men and shy tittering from the few old women. "Licivious! Entertain us!"

"Yes, my Prince!" the boy put down his serving tray and began dancing immediately. Applause followed the brief show. He sang, a seaman's song not wholly for mixed company, and that too was greeted with applause. "What shall I next, sire?"

Pericles looked at the Princess. She was looking back at him, those dark eyes smoldering again with fires he knew dwelt beneath her cold, quiet exterior. "Something to charm our would-be wife. Would my lady hear another song?"

Shyly, she looked away and whispered to her father. "My Daughter hopes that you will forgive her timid nature. She would like to know more of that man who would take her as husband. Tell us a story of your Prince, boy."

Pericles and Licivious exchanged a look. It had taken almost ten days to figure out the chain of communication and then a few days more to learn that Hesperides was burning with curiosity about the Prince. "Well," Licivious sounded hesitant, "I would not want to give the wrong impression — for he is my liege..."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.