Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark found his way downstairs at about half past eight. Elspeth and Victoria were sitting at the kitchen table with mugs of coffee. Victoria leapt to her feet and ran to him.

"Good morning, darling," she cried happily giving him a hug and a sloppy kiss. "Sleep well?"

"Good morning, darling. Yes, thanks. What about you?"

"Like a log."

"Good. Good morning, Mum." He disengaged from Victoria and bent over to kiss his mother.

"Good morning, darling. Victoria's been telling me about this horse she's fallen in love with."

"Patch. He's a great horse."

"So I gather. Anyway, what would you like for breakfast?"

"Could I have the works?"

"Of course you can."

"I'll do it, Elspeth," chipped in Victoria.

"Bless you, darling."

"Are you sure you dare let her?" Mark asked.

Victoria stuck the tip of her tongue out at him.

"I'm going to have to leave you to fend for yourselves this morning, I'm afraid," said Elspeth. "I've got a hair appointment at Harrogate at ten. I should be back shortly after twelve."

"Is there anything I can do about lunch?" asked Victoria.

"No thanks, darling. It's only soup, bread and cheese and a basic salad. I can deal with it when I get back. Dad's playing cricket for the village this afternoon and will want to be away by half past one so we'll probably have lunch at about a quarter to."

"It might be quite fun to go and watch that. What do you think, darling?"

"Mm, nice lazy afternoon. I'd rather like that."

"Are you going to come, Mum?"

"Oh yes! I don't get any choice. I'm one of the tea ladies. I'll follow you down when I've done some preparation."

"Do you want help?" asked Victoria.

"No thanks, darling. I've got Mrs Grimthorpe coming to give me a hand."

Victoria put Mark's breakfast in front of him.

"Thanks, darling. That looks scrummy."

"Right. I'll leave you two to it. Be good." Elspeth grabbed her bag from the side and, blowing them a kiss, let herself out of the back door.

Victoria sat down at the table again and watched Mark eat. She was jiggling about with excitement and her eyes were sparkling with happiness.

"What's up, darling? You're absolutely bubbling."

"I'll tell you when you've finished. Coffee?"

"Yes, please"

She waited until he'd finished before clearing away his plate and putting his mug of coffee on the table. He pushed his chair back from the table as she knew he would and took a sip of his coffee. As soon as he put the mug down she sat on his lap, took his head in her hands and gave him a long, sweet and very loving kiss.

"I've solved my problem," she told him.

"What problem?"

"The one that stopped me making love to you."

"Oh! Good solution?"

"I hope so."

"Tell me."

"I've realised what it was that frightened me. Serena helped me."

"What did frighten you?"

"Your size. I was frightened that I wouldn't be able to take you in me and would disappoint you and spoil it all for you."

"Oh, my little darling." He kissed her forehead gently. "So what made you change your mind?"

"Serena lent me an enormous carrot." She was now bright red with embarrassment. "And I got it all in without any real problem," she added triumphantly.

Mark gazed at her in admiration. "You brave, loving girl." He hugged her fiercely to him. "I'm so touched by your sensitivity to me and by your determination to sort it out. Oh, my darling girl!"

"Gently, darling. You'll crush me to death." She looked up at him mischievously as he quickly released his hold of her. "So guess what we're going to do this morning while we've got the house to ourselves?"

Mark leapt to his feet with her still in his arms and headed for the stairs. "Your room or mine?"

"Yours, please."

Mark kicked open his door and then kicked it shut again. He laid her gently on his bed and knelt beside it. He took her head in his hands and covered it slowly and methodically with butterfly kisses. He went to her lips last, brushing them with his and then caressing them with the tip of his tongue. Victoria moaned and opened her lips and he slipped in to find her tongue with his. They gently intertwined. Soon though their breathing shortened and they kissed each other hungrily. Finally Mark pulled back.

"I want to undress you," he said pulling her to her feet.

She stood meekly in front of him. He slowly undid her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. He reached round and unsnapped her bra. She lowered her arms so that he could slide it off her. He gazed at her in love and admiration. He resumed the butterfly kisses interspersed with gentle licks on her neck, her shoulders, her upper chest and then her breasts. Finally, he gently took her left nipple in his lips and licked while he gently stroked the other breast. He changed breasts. When her moans grew louder he stopped.

"Your turn," he whispered.

Without a word, but with her eyes glued to his, she reached for his shirt buttons. She undid the cuffs and tugged the shirt off him. She ran her hands gently over his back and shoulders before concentrating on his chest. After a few minutes she pushed him gently.

"Lie down, my darling man," she said quietly, "so that I can reach you."

She repeated what he had done to her until he could bear it no longer and pulled her to him.

"Let's get the rest off," he whispered in her ear.

She stood again. He knelt in front of her and took off her shoes. Her legs were bare. He reached up and undid her skirt and let it fall. She kicked it away. He explored her legs with his hands pausing to stroke her behind the knees. His hands continued over her hips and he slid her knickers down. He gently took hold of her bottom and kissed her navel causing her to giggle. He pressed his lips to her mons and she groaned.

He stood and she knelt and repeated the operation on him. Getting his underpants over his rampant cock made her giggle but then she grasped it and kissed the tip.

"Back on the bed, my darling."

She lay on top of him.

"The next bit is mine please, darling. I don't want you to move. Promise?"

He nodded.

Starting with his lips she kissed her way down the centre of his body then she took his cock in her mouth and licked the head, concentrating on the underside. Next she took him in until she gagged. She grasped the shaft in one hand while the other caressed his balls. She began to move on him holding the head to the roof of her mouth with her tongue on the inward stroke and then sucking on the outward. Mark gasped. The feeling was exquisite and he wondered very briefly where she had learnt this trick before the sensations overwhelmed his reason. It did not take long before he felt his orgasm building. Victoria felt his balls draw up and his cock begin to swell. She speeded up the movement and Mark came with a roar. So much did he ejaculate that she was unable to swallow it all. She leapt up and ran across to the hand basin and came back with his flannel. She wiped her face and neck with it and then licked his cock clean. She then climbed up him and clamped her mouth to his. He held her gently to him almost absent-mindedly stroking her back with the tips of his fingers.

After a long but blissful while she released his lips. He rolled her over onto her back.

"My turn now and don't you move."

Victoria smiled happily at him. "Make love to me," she whispered back.

Mark went back to work on her breasts taking her this time to orgasm. Then he kissed his way down to her mound. He slithered down between her already parted thighs and began to kiss his way up. She opened her legs wider and bent her knees expectantly. Mark was able to inspect her fanny as he moved slowly towards it. She was already aroused. Her outer lips were engorged and revealed delicious pink inner ones. Her clitoris had popped its head out of its sheath. As he approached her junction her breath came faster. He blew on her and she moaned. He moved down to the other knee and began a second tantalising journey up her right thigh. This time when he reached the top he very gently and very slowly drew the tip of his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. As he started she let out her breath with a whoosh and as his tongue touched her clitoris she bucked with a strangled squeak. This was new territory to Mark and he determined to take it slowly and gently, seeing if he could learn from her responses. Clearly her clitoris was highly sensitive. He decided to leave it alone for the time being. He went back to licking the length of her slit pressing a little deeper each time. He wriggled around so that he could continue to lick but also insert his forefinger into her opening. It slid in without resistance. He started to explore and found a rough patch on her front wall, which made her buck and squeak again. Mark reckoned the time had come to go for broke. He attacked her G-spot, which he had inadvertently found, and at the same time took her clitoris in his lips and flicked it with his tongue. She writhed under his touch her breath coming in short squeaky pants gathering in volume and intensity. Finally she shrieked and her body went rigid except for her pussy, which convulsively clutched his finger. Mark froze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.