Our First New Home - Cover

Our First New Home

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young couple purchases their first home. Unfortunately, their next door neighbor owns a pharmaceutical company that has discovered a mind control drug. He uses it to enslave them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

When it was time to leave for work I put on another sheer blouse and one of my tiny skirts. I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my purse and headed out to my car.

Ann was waiting for me outside.

"Sweetheart," she said sweetly, "I have really missed your little bus stories. They turn me on like you wouldn't believe. Why don't you take the bus today?"

She paused to enjoy my reaction for a moment and then she walked away. I began my rush to the bus stop at the end of the street. I had the routine down by now. I handed the driver my money and got my transfer. I took a seat half way down the aisle. I felt the eyes of every person on the bus exploring my all but naked breasts.

As soon as I was seated someone took the seat beside me. I didn't look up. I hated to look in the eyes of the people who took advantage of me. The man put his arm around the back of my seat, his hand dangling very close to my breast.

He said, "Hi. I'm Terry. What's your name, darling?"

"Donna," I whispered. "My name is Donna."

"I love your outfit," he said, and I could tell from his voice that he was not just being polite.

"Where are you going, Donna?" he asked.

"I have to go to work," I answered.

He asked me where I worked and I was forced to tell him. He asked if I always dressed this sexily and I said yes. The next question started getting me into trouble. He asked if they liked the way I dressed at work. I had to say yes.

His hand came to rest on my thigh. When I didn't object he was quick to move it up and begin to explore my pussy.

"You must turn a lot of men on at work with this hot body and those sexy clothes, don't you?"

I nodded, gasping as I felt his fingers slip into me.

"Do you ever get propositioned at work?" he asked.

Before I could answer he went on to ask, "Do you ever fuck anyone you work with?"

I nodded again.

He asked who and I told him. Then he asked why, since he had noticed that I was married.

I hated these questions. But I was compelled to answer. "I don't have any choice. I have to fuck them."

"You have to?" he asked. "Why?"

"Because they tell me to," I was forced to say.

"Do you always do what you are told?" he asked, a little bit incredulously.

I groaned as I was forced to answer. "Yes, I always do what I am told."

"Why," he asked.

"I don't have any choice. I have to," I responded reluctantly.

"Do you have to do what anyone tells you to do?" he asked, still not sure he believed his good luck, and not sure yet how to use this to his advantage.

"So if I ordered you to strip naked right here and now, you would do it?" he asked.

I nodded.

He was still unsure. But he knew that somehow he was going to take advantage of this.

"Unbutton the top three buttons on your blouse," he ordered.

I sighed in resignation and quickly obeyed.

"Well I'll be a son of a bitch!" he exclaimed under his breath, so as not to attract attention.

His other hand was still suspended just above my chest. But now he lowered it and gripped my breast. He squeezed it gently before exploring my nipple and its shiny little piercing.

I saw my stop approaching and I told him that I had to get off here.

He smiled and said, "No. You don't. My stop is not far from here. There is a motel right there. I think we are going to go and get a room and fuck for a while."

His fingers played with my nipples and the barbells that kept them standing at attention and said, "I've never fucked a woman with pierced nipples before."

I suppose it was inevitable. At least he wasn't going to follow me home and fuck me there. I just nodded and he continued to molest me until just before his stop. He got ready to get up and I started to button my blouse but he stopped me.

"No," he said. "Leave it like that. I like it."

We got off three blocks up from my stop and I followed him to the motel on the corner. He ordered me to go in and get a room and I pointed out that, dressed like I was and without luggage they might not let me have one.

He thought about that and said, "Okay. Go ahead and button up. Now, go get a room and come back out here and get me."

I hurried in and got the room. I got some nasty looks from the desk clerk. But he didn't say anything. I gave him my credit card and waited for him to run it. The supreme irony of being in the position of having to pay for a room so that some strange man could rape me did not escape me.

I filled out the registration card and then went out and led the man to our room. On the way to the room I asked him to let me call my boss and tell my boss why I was late.

Once in the room he used his cell phone to call in sick. Then he told me to call my boss, after I undressed. I slipped out of my blouse and skirt and he saw the bar in my clit for the first time. He put me on the bed and knelt between my legs. While I called Mr. Jefferson on my cell phone this stranger played with my pussy and my little barbell.

I didn't even know his name. But then, that was the norm now. Men came to my house all the time and put their dicks in me without bothering to tell me their names. Not that I particularly cared what their names were. It's just that this is not the kind of person I am. Doing these things was difficult for me. It hurt, mentally and physically. The fact that I had no choice didn't help at all.

When Mr. Jefferson came on the line I said, "Mr. Jefferson, this is Donna. I am not sure what time I will be in today. Ann made me take the bus today and a man on the bus ordered me to go with him to a motel."

He asked me how long it would be and I said, "I don't know, sir. He hasn't said."

He asked to talk to the man and I held the phone out. He hesitated for a few seconds. But then he shrugged and took the phone from me. He said, "Hello?"

He listened for a minute and then responded, "I don't know, man. She is one hot little piece of ass and I am going to enjoy playing with her for an hour or two I suppose. I don't have any plans."

He listened for a while and then said, "Cool it, dude. You must be a bitch to work for! Here's the deal man. She is with me and I am going to fuck her for a while. When I am done with her I will let her go!"

I could hear Mr. Jefferson yelling into the phone when he hung it up. He tossed it onto the other bed with my clothes and my purse. I knew from the sound of Mr. Jefferson's voice that I was going to catch hell when I got to work. He would know that it wasn't my fault. But he wouldn't care.

The man stood up and undressed slowly while he stared down at me. He was a good looking man in his mid thirties and he had a good body. I watched him undress. I noticed that I didn't feel anything. I wasn't afraid or embarrassed. I was just impatient. I wanted to do this and get it over with and get to work.

As soon as he was naked he got on the bed and ordered me to suck him off. I got to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. It was just another average cock, no big deal. But he had apparently never been deep throated before and he really enjoyed it.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "Fuck! Baby you're good!" He was very vocal all the way through my blowjob. When he finally came he was holding my head tight against his hard stomach and his hot load slid right down my throat. I never tasted a thing.

He relaxed slowly, and I was able to pull back enough to make breathing easier.

"Donna, I gotta tell you! That was, without question, the very best blowjob I have ever had in my life! Your husband is a very lucky man!"

I murmured, "He used to be," under my breath and he looked at me curiously for a minute.

He didn't really care though. He was far less troubled by my situation than he was aroused by it. He ordered me to lick and suck his balls until he was hard again and then he fucked me, for a very long time. He must have read the "Kama Sutra" because every few minutes we got into another position. By the time we finally came we had been in at least a dozen, some of them very difficult and uncomfortable.

After he came and collapsed on his back he watched, amused, as I cleaned him with my mouth. I had yet to find a man that didn't find that act just as appealing as I found it degrading.

He made me suck him until he was hard enough to fuck me twice more before he finally started getting dressed. As we dressed he asked me more questions. He asked about my husband, how he felt about what I was doing and if he had to obey too. Before he let me leave he made me give him my address.

When he finally released me I walked the three blocks to my bus stop. At least rush hour was over and there were not as many people staring at my exposed breasts at the bus stop and on the bus into town.

I finally made it to work. I was four hours late and I smelled like sex. I was in such a hurry to get out of that motel room that I didn't even think to take a shower!

I reported to Mr. Jefferson in his office and he ordered me to come in and close the door. As I had expected, he looked like he was mad at me. It was so unfair. I had to fight to hold back the tears. He knew I couldn't say no.

He made me tell him everything that had happened. While I was telling him what I had gone through he laid me on his desk on my back, flipped my skirt up. He rammed his cock into me violently and fucked me for the first time in three weeks. By the time I had told him everything that had happened to me from the time I got on the bus, Mr. Jefferson had fucked me twice.

He finally pulled his cock out of and let me up. After I sucked him clean he made me lick up the cum that had leaked out of me and formed a puddle under me on his desk top. When I finished he ordered me to go clean up and go see Mr. Taylor.

I went to the bathroom and let another two loads of male slime drain out of me. I washed my thighs and pussy with wet paper towels and patted myself dry. Then I slowly walked down the hall to Mr. Taylor's office. I knocked at his door and he called out, "Who is it?"

I told him it was me. He snapped, "Come in."

I opened his door and was shocked to see him fucking one of my coworkers. She is a cute redhead that works in a cubicle near me. I had never spoken to her. I didn't even know her name. I quickly closed the door and watched while waiting for instructions. I didn't know what else to do.

He ordered me to move around to the other side of his desk so that he could watch me undress. I asked him if I could lock the door and he yelled, "No! Now damn it, do what you're told!"

I moved around and stood behind his desk and quickly undressed. Then he ordered me to lean down so that he could introduce me to his friend, Sheryl.

I leaned down beside them and he introduced me as if we were standing out in the hall with our clothes on. I saw on her face the humiliation that she was feeling and I recognized immediately that she, too, was here against her will.

We quietly said hello to each other and then Mr. Taylor pushed our heads together and ordered us to kiss.

I pressed my lips to hers. After what I had been through with Ann it was no longer a big deal. I could tell that she had not kissed another woman this way before and it was hard for her.

I tried to comfort her and tell her it wasn't so bad. But Mr. Taylor ordered me to shut up and kiss her. So I started kissing her, gradually making it a more passionate kiss. While we kissed, Mr. Taylor took my hand and placed it on her breast. I did whatever I could to make it better for the poor woman. It was obvious that she was being traumatized by what he was doing to her.

The office door opened and I looked up, startled. The janitor came in and locked the door behind him. I was starting to wonder about this unnatural relationship between these two men. I heard the janitor undressing and a moment later he was behind me, working his large black cock into my pussy.

As the janitor began to violently fuck me, Mr. Taylor picked up his pace and soon I was forced to witness the agony in Sheryl's eyes as he filled her pussy with cum.

I continued to kiss her lightly while he rested against her with his cock still lodged in her pussy. I could see his face. He was staring at the janitor's cock ramming in and out of me. It suddenly occurred to me what the relationship was between them. Mr. Taylor was turned on my black men having sex with white women.

He watched the janitor and encouraged him crudely, "That's it man, fuck the shit out of that bitch! Fill her nasty cunt up with some fresh hot cum. Make her squirm on that big cock of yours!"

The janitor seemed to appreciate the audience. I felt him stiffen up and increase the speed and power of his thrust and then I felt him bury his cock deep in me and I knew he was cumming.

While he was cumming, Mr. Taylor was looking me in the eye. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how much he was enjoying my discomfort.

When the janitor finally pulled out of me, Mr. Taylor ordered me to come around and stretch out on the floor. As soon as I was in position he pulled out of Sheryl's sopping wet, drooling pussy and pushed her down onto my face.

I didn't hesitate, I couldn't. I had no free will. Sheryl was less accommodating. She resisted when her head was pushed down between my thighs. She cried and begged and fought to stand up.

Mr. Taylor stood back and held her in place with his hand around her neck. The janitor beat her ass several times with a doubled up leather belt and she finally gave in. She was crying and nearly hysterical, but she started licking my pussy. He hit her twice more before he was satisfied with the job she was doing.

I saw Mr. Taylor taking more digital pictures of us. I no longer cared. But Sheryl continued to sob hysterically and when he got right down in her face for some close-ups of her mouth on my pussy she screamed something unintelligible at him. I didn't have to understand the words to understand the meaning. I had a good idea how she felt.

I came twice before they were finally satisfied and let us up. Sheryl didn't cum at all. We were pulled to our knees, side by side. The two men started fucking our mouths, changing places every few minutes.

Sheryl had a real hard time of it. She couldn't deepthroat and she was gagging and choking and crying. I wanted so much to be able to comfort her, to help her in some way. But I was just as helpless as she was. I might have offered to satisfy them both. But it was obvious from their faces and their comments that they were both getting a lot of pleasure from her suffering.

Mr. Taylor came in my mouth and I swallowed it easily.

The janitor lasted much longer. But eventually he started cumming in Sheryl's mouth. She started gagging uncontrollably and finally she managed to jerk away. Much of his cum ended up being sprayed all over her face.

He drew his hand back to slap her for pulling away but Mr. Taylor stopped him. He backed away with a look on his face that scared the hell out of her. Mr. Taylor said, "Take it easy man. She just needs a little training and she'll be just as good a slut as this dumb cunt."

Then he ordered me to lick her face clean.

I turned to face her. I was really worried about her. She look like she was about to lose it. I reached my hands up and cradled her head and gently cleaned her with my tongue. I even licked up the few drops that had run down onto her very lovely breasts. She just knelt there crying quietly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.