Our First New Home - Cover

Our First New Home

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young couple purchases their first home. Unfortunately, their next door neighbor owns a pharmaceutical company that has discovered a mind control drug. He uses it to enslave them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

We always hoped that no one was around when we walked back and forth to our neighbor's house in the nude. It only worked out that way about half the time. This wasn't one of those times.

We stepped out of our door and I waited with Dave while he locked the door. We had learned our lesson last night. We would never leave the door unlocked again. I glanced around nervously and I saw a young couple walking down the sidewalk. We waited on our front porch for them to go by. As soon as they had gone past we hurried next door.

We went through the same humiliating process of knocking and then waiting until Ann was damned good and ready to answer the door. She eventually came to the door and allowed us to enter. She handed us the final dose of the drug that had enslaved us. I couldn't control myself. I cried like a baby as I swallowed it. I actually fought with myself, trying desperately to keep from drinking it. My conscious mind wanted nothing more than to throw the contents of that little glass into Ann's face. But I couldn't fight them. Our conditioning was complete. I gulped down the bitter drink and handed the glass back and it was over. We could never regain our free will, our ability to say no, again. Not without the antidote.

As soon as we swallowed the bitter drug, Roy sent us home. I hadn't even noticed how dressed up they were. They were going out for the evening and wouldn't require our services.

We hurried home and sat around the pool, still naked, and drank a few beers. Every time I started to speak I found that I paused to question if I was about to say something that I didn't want Roy and Ann to hear. It became quite tiresome. After a while we slipped into the pool and floated around together, just being close and trying not to think about the future.

We went to bed early. We couldn't stand to sit around the living room with that DVD playing. We read for a little while and then went to sleep.

For some strange reason I was feeling playful in the morning. I guess I was just so damned glad that the horrible work week was over. I woke Dave up with a nice slow blowjob. I had never done that before but I would have to do it more often. He got a big kick out of it. And I had come to learn that I get a lot more pleasure out of sucking cocks when it's voluntary and I love the guy whose cock I'm sucking.

I started to dress before going to the kitchen and making breakfast. Dave reminded me that I was required to be naked for the kids who were coming to mow the lawn.

Damn! I had almost forgotten about that.

I dropped my shorts and went out and started coffee. Dave came out and made a couple of his world famous cheese omelets. We ate out back and then relaxed and sipped coffee for a while.

At a little after nine I heard the doorbell ring and I went to answer it. Dave had pushed the lawnmower into the driveway and filled it with gas. I told the kids to go ahead and do the front and the side yards. I would be sitting by the pool when they did the back.

They stared at my naked body in awe for a moment. Then one of them asked, "You're going to do what that other lady said, right? You're going to give us a sex education? You're going to let us have sex with you?"

I nodded and said, "Yes. I'm going to have sex with you. But you have to promise not to tell anyone."

I was still pretty upset about having sex with a couple of young boys. But the look of excitement that passed between them when I told them that they were going to be allowed to have sex with me almost made me laugh out loud.

They went over to the lawnmower and went to work. I cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes. When I was done I went into the back yard and sat on the patio. Dave was staying out of the way. I heard him doing something in the basement.

The boys came through the gate and made quick work of the back yard. Because of the large pool and deck there isn't much grass back here. While one of the boys mowed, the other came over and asked me what was going to happen.

"What would you like to happen?" I asked.

He was obviously a virgin, and obviously embarrassed. I suggested that he get undressed and rinse off under the outside shower.

He turned away from me, stripped off his clothes and took a quick shower. He was very self-conscious and nervous now that it was happening. He kept his back to me the entire time.

I watched him rinse off under the shower. When he shut the water off I stood up and went over to him. I reached down and pulled his hand away from where it was covering his genitals and I pulled him gently to an area of the lawn that had already been mowed. I pointed to a lounge chair cushion and asked him to put it on the grass. Then I coaxed him down onto his back.

As soon as he was in position, I bent down and took his small but very hard cock into my mouth.

It was almost funny. He tensed up and moaned and came almost instantly. I swallowed his small load and while he recovered I asked him how old he was.

"I'll be fourteen next month," he answered.

Jesus H. Christ! I just sucked off a thirteen year old boy! A little kid!

I shook my head and then took him back into my mouth and sucked his cock until it was hard again. It only took a few seconds.

As soon as his cock was hard I looked up and asked him if he wanted to fuck me.

While I was waiting for his response I realized that the mower had stopped. The other boy was now watching avidly. I pointed out the shower to him and then got on my back and helped the first boy put his little dick in me. I know it is so very wrong to be having sex with a boy that young. I really had no choice though. And I have to admit, his innocence and the look on his face, that look of pure ecstasy, I really enjoyed that. He hardly moved at all before he came again. I held him close and asked him how he liked it.

He smiled up at me and said that it was the greatest feeling that he ever had. Then he wanted to know if he could do it again.

I told him I needed to take care of his friend first. He got up and moved to the side and watched closely as I pulled his friend over and sucked him to a quick orgasm. His penis seemed slightly larger and more mature. But he was obviously much too young for what we were doing. After I swallowed his cum I asked him if he was thirteen too. He said no, he was fifteen. He informed me that the other boy was his younger brother.

I traded places with the older boy. As soon as I was on my back he climbed on top of me and fucked me with all of the skill you would expect from a young boy. Then the two of them took turns and each fucked me twice more before they had to go. During the brief rest periods between bouts of sex I lay on my back with the boys on either side of me and let them explore my body. I tried to teach them how to make a woman feel good. But I was wasting my breath. They were too immature and too impatient. That doesn't mean that they didn't enjoy themselves though.

I was all sweaty and covered in cum. While they were getting dressed to go home I headed for the shower. I was just about to step under the water when I had a sudden thought and called the boys back just as they were getting ready to leave the yard.

I made them both take another quick shower, explaining that they didn't want to go home smelling like sex or we would all be in trouble.

After they were gone I went inside and went down to the basement to see what Dave was doing. He had cleared out a corner, cleaned it up and checked it carefully for listening devices and cameras. Then he had set up a couple of lounge chairs and a lamp. He had created a little space where we could relax and hopefully not have to worry about what we said.

The phone rang in the middle of the afternoon. It was Ann. She asked us what we were doing and I told her that we were doing something in the basement. That wasn't a lie. We were just sitting and talking, but we were doing it downstairs.

She told me to make sure I was clean and made up and expect company sometime this evening. That was all she said.

I went down and told Dave that she had wondered where we were. We both hoped that meant that our basement was free of bugs. Then I repeated her instructions.

We had a light supper of cold cuts and hard rolls and a couple of beers. Then I took another shower and brushed my hair and put on a little lipstick. When I was ready we sat in the living room and read. It started getting late and I was beginning to hope that no one was coming after all.

Just as I started to get my hopes up the doorbell rang. I stood up and answered the door. The large man standing on my front porch asked, "Are you Donna, the slut?"

Unfortunately, that was who I had become and I nodded. He said, "Well I'll be god damned!"

He pushed his way inside and more than a dozen men followed him. By the time I had been herded to our bedroom and was fucking the first of them in my bed I had overheard enough to learn that they were the majority of the local minor league baseball team. They were being rewarded for winning an important game.

Roy was apparently a minor stockholder in the franchise and he was using me to improve team morale.

It was nothing too exotic. There was just a lot of fucking and sucking. I was exhausted when it was over. But at least no one pissed on me or beat me. They didn't even fuck my ass!

When they finally left at a little after midnight I was at least grateful that they had left my husband alone.

I took a shower and changed the sheets on our bed. I went and got Dave from the back yard. He held me and asked if I was alright. I kissed him nodded. I told him I was just tired. Then I took his hand and pulled him through the house to our bed.

We slept late on Sunday. We had just barely finished breakfast when Ann came over just before noon and ordered me to get dressed. She followed me to my bedroom and watched as I got out one of my miniskirts.

She stopped me and pushed past me into my closet. She looked through my clothes and finally came out with a little black slip. The one I normally wore under the little black dress I had been forced to mutilate.

I looked at her, not understanding at first. She gave me one of those "how dumb are you" looks and said, "That's what you are wearing today. Put it on."

I slipped it over my head and stepped into my shoes. I looked in the mirror and thought she must surely be kidding. I couldn't possibly go outside like this!

She turned and started down the hall and I followed quickly, grabbing my purse on the way out the door. I followed her across my front yard to her driveway and got in her car on the passenger side.

She started the car and looked at my lap to see how little of me was covered by the slip. My exposed pussy wasn't the only problem I had. That portion of the slip that nominally covered my breasts was largely made of a very open lace pattern. I could look down and see the darker pink of my nipples easily through the holes. I could tell by the look on her face, however, that Ann liked the effect.

She drove to a nearby strip mall and parked. I reluctantly followed her into a woman's clothing store where she picked out a half a dozen sheer blouses. These weren't like the ones I had been wearing where people could look closely and see the darker colored area of my nipples. When I wore these I might as well be topless. My breasts were completely visible!

Ann made me pay for them and we went out and dropped them off at the car before going through a few more stores, looking for the kinds of clothes teenage girls and young, single women might wear to attract attention.

She finally found what she was looking for, a large selection of micro miniskirts. She picked out a dozen, in several styles and set them on the counter. Then I followed her around as she picked out a few crop tops and tank tops with writing on the front. They said things like "Let go of my ears! I know what I'm doing!" and "Sorry, no panties to raid" and "Yes, I know I have a nice ass" and "My husband won't care because he won't know" and "Yes, they're real" and the one Ann like the most, "Good piece of ass".

I paid for these terrible outfits and carried them out to the car. Ann drove off and we rode in silence. As I sat there looking out through the passenger window I couldn't help but think back to when I had first met Ann and Roy. I had been so charmed by them ... so taken in.

I didn't pay any attention to where we were going. Not until she parked in front of a tattoo parlor in a sleazy part of town. I looked around and saw that all of the nearby businesses were bars and strip clubs and adult bookstores. The parking spaces directly in front of the tattoo parlor were all filled with large motorcycles. Ann parked a couple of rows back.

She got out and I found myself unable to move as she came around and opened my door. I was terrified. I was scared to death of needles and I had never in my life considered getting a tattoo.

Ann looked over at me. She saw my terror and smiled. "Get out," she said.

I obeyed reluctantly, stepping out on legs as weak and wobbly as rubber bands. I swung my legs out and stood up and moved out of the way while Ann pushed the door closed. She led off and I followed her, winding our way carefully through the motorcycles and into the shop. Everyone looked up when we came in. I looked around and saw at least a dozen people, most of them just hanging around waiting. It came as no surprise that they all looked like bikers.

There was a large, hairy, mean looking man behind the counter. Ann walked right up to him and said, "Hello. My name is Ann. I called you earlier about my pet."

That got everyone's attention. I just stood in the center of the waiting room thinking, "Oh god, please let this be a bad dream."

The guy looked at Ann, then looked at me and said, "Yeah, I remember you. I have one tat ahead of you. But it's a small one. It probably won't take half an hour. You'll have to wait."

"That's fine," Ann said. "My cameraman isn't here yet."

Ann moved to an empty seat and called someone on her cell phone. She spoke briefly and then she called me over to sit beside her. The problem with that silly slip was that no matter how carefully I sat, just about anyone that's not directly in back of me can see up my skirt. I was soon made aware that bikers are not the most discreet or the most tactful people in the world. I started hearing loud comments about my pussy and my tits. One large, hairy, very ugly man even came over and stood in front of me. He grinned and squatted down and looked right up under my slip.

He saw Ann smiling at him and asked her, "Where do you have to go to get a pet like this, lady? I'd like to get me one of these."

Ann smiled and answered, "As it turned out, she and her husband moved in right next door to me. I didn't have to go far at all. She is cute, isn't she?"

"Yeah," the biker said. "And I like that little dress she has on. I like the way I can see her tits through it. It seems like the perfect length too."

The biker's friends were watching and listening and smirking. I was cringing and blushing and trying to make myself as small as possible.

Ann said, "You don't think it's too long? I just finished shopping for her. We bought her some very short skirts. I was thinking this was too long."

Then she reached over and pulled my slip up, exposing half of my slit, and said, "I was thinking that this might be a better look for her. Don't you think so?"

The biker stared at my pussy for a minute and said, "You know lady, you may just be on to something there. She certainly looks pretty that way."

The front door opened and one of the cameramen from last Sunday came in with his large, professional camera. He looked around at the rough crowd and he was obviously intimidated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.