Our First New Home - Cover

Our First New Home

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young couple purchases their first home. Unfortunately, their next door neighbor owns a pharmaceutical company that has discovered a mind control drug. He uses it to enslave them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

There was no need to undress. I was already naked. I went out the door and locked up. I was so nervous, so preoccupied with worrying about what was going to happen to me next door that I walked outside without even looking around first to see if anyone was around. Unfortunately, I should have looked first.

It was still light outside and as soon as I stepped off of my porch I saw a couple of teenage boys walking down the sidewalk towards me. They came to a sudden stop and stared in amazement.

I avoided looking at the two boys. I hurried across the lawn as quickly as I possibly could without actually breaking out into a run. I rang the bell and as usual Ann made me wait for a long time. I could still see the boys out of the corner of my eye. While I was waiting for Ann the boys slowly edged a little closer. When they were right out front they stopped and stared openly. They were directly behind me now. I could see their reflection in the storm door. I wanted to curl up in a ball and hide from their gaze.

Ann finally opened the door. It was immediately apparent that she had delayed purposefully. She knew about the boys. Instead of inviting me in, she ordered me to turn around and waive to the boys.

I sighed deeply. This was awful. They looked so young! But the drugs I was being forced to take made it impossible for me to do anything but obey. I took a deep breath and turned around slowly. I waived at the two teenagers.

They stared for a long time before waiving back. Ann called to them from the doorway and invited them over. They looked like they were afraid that it was some kind of trap. But the chance to get close to a naked woman proved to be irresistible. They made their way slowly up the driveway and stood just off the porch, staring at me.

Ann asked them if they knew of any young men that would like to make a little money mowing lawns. They looked at each other and one of them said excitedly, "Yes, ma'am! We could use some extra money."

Ann smiled at their enthusiasm and said, "This is my next door neighbor, Donna. Donna needs someone to come to her house on Saturdays and mow her grass. I think you will find it's a fun place to work because she always dresses like this at home. If you like you can even get a little sex education while you are there. She told me she thinks teenage boys are very exciting. I bet you could have sex with her if you asked her. Isn't that right, Donna?"

I looked at the two boys. They were younger than the kids that were molesting me on the bus had been. I doubt if they were any older than fourteen or fifteen. I paled at the thought of being forced to have sex with them. But I could only say, "Yes, ma'am."

One of the boys looked at Ann and in a voice dripping with skepticism he said, "This is a joke, right? This is a trick to get us in some kind of trouble?"

Ann swore that she was telling the truth. She even invited the skeptical one to step closer and put his finger inside of me.

If it hadn't been so horrible it would have been amusing. He slowly stretched out a finger, as though he were about to stick his finger in a fire.

Without having to be told, I spread my legs a little farther apart to make myself more accessible.

He touched my slit and his finger slid right in. We stood like that for the longest time and then suddenly the boy's friend pulled him out of the way and said, "Let me try that!"

The second boy explored my pussy with his finger for a moment and then Ann said, "Okay, boys. You can play all you want on Saturday. We have to go in now because my husband is waiting to fuck, Donna. I'm sure that she is looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!"

The boys sped away, talking quietly but excitedly. I looked up to see Roy in the window with a movie camera.

Shit! The movies he already had were bad enough. The little film that he had just recorded could put me in jail. But I suppose that it didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. This wasn't about blackmail. This was about humiliation and abuse. They already owned us.

Still, I wasn't looking forward to having two more people with permission to come to my house and do anything they wanted to me. Already my work, the job I had planned on quitting because it was so bad, had become truly unbearable. I knew that I couldn't tell Ann and Roy how miserable I was at work. Not only would hearing it please them, but knowing them as I had come to in such a short time, they would just find some way to make it worse.

I followed Ann inside. We went through the house and into their backyard. They had a nice pool too. It was bigger and fancier than ours. It even had a waterfall at one end. They had a hot tub too.

I looked around fearfully as I stepped outside. Wondering how many people would be raping me tonight. I was relieved when I didn't see anyone else. Imagine that, I was relieved that I would only be raped by one cruel man tonight.

I was given my shot glass of bitter drugs which I gulped down quickly. Then I waited while Roy and Ann undressed. I was led out to a chair in the middle of a small tarp that had already been spread out on the grass. After Ann sat down I was ordered to tell them all about my day at work. There weren't as many questions this time. I knew what they wanted to hear. When I had told them all about my day, with Roy slowly fucking my pussy as I talked, Ann spread her legs and I was ordered to eat her pussy. While I was doing that, Roy continued his nice, long, slow fuck.

Ann came twice before Roy came in my pussy. After he came he stayed inside of me and I continued to eat out Ann until she had had enough and she pushed my head away.

Once she was satisfied, she stood up and moved her chair out of the way. She went over to the table and picked up their digital movie camera again.

She returned to where I was still kneeling on the tarp with Roy's cock buried in my pussy. She stood in front of me, raised the movie camera to her eye and started filming. Then she ordered me to look at her, and to keep looking at her no matter what happened.

I didn't know what was going on. But I knew they had something on their minds. I was nervous because nothing that amused these two was ever pleasant for me.

I didn't know what was happening at first. I felt something, a strange sensation deep inside of me. My pussy felt like it was suddenly getting very warm. But it was probably thirty seconds before I realized that Roy was pissing in my pussy.

Despite my conditioning I screamed and tried to pull away. It was just a reflex. I couldn't help myself. But Roy drew his arm back and slapped the hell out of me and ordered me not to move.

Ann continued to film my face as the piss filled my womb and ran down my legs, pooling on the tarp beneath me.

Long after he finally finished and pulled out of me, I continued to kneel in that acrid smelling pool of urine, crying hysterically. He stood up and moved around and stared down at me for a minute and then, while Ann moved around for a good close-up, Roy moved forward and ordered me to lick his cock and his balls and his legs clean.

I couldn't see what I was doing. My eyes were full of tears. But I struggled to obey. I sucked his cock clean and then licked his balls. The acrid, bitter taste of urine kept making me gag. Of all the horrible things that I had been forced to do since last Saturday, this was the most obscene, the most disgusting.

I licked the urine from Roy's legs and feet and when I was finished, Ann finally shut the camera off. She moved over and whispered in my ear, "Next time it will be in your fucking mouth, you stupid cunt!"

They ordered me to lie down on the piss covered tarp. The smelly pool of urine was already getting cool. It smelled terrible and it was a constant reminder of what had just happened. They left me lying there on that tarp and returned to their seats on the patio. They sat and talked quietly and sipped their drinks until Dave finally showed up.

I looked up when he came in. But I couldn't look him in the eye. I was too humiliated. I saw him when he looked at me. He was obviously worried by my abject appearance.

He quickly drank the shot of that mind warping drug that had been waiting for him. Then he was ordered to go over to me and piss all over me. They told him that once he had done that we could go home.

Dave looked at me. I saw the anguish on his face. But I didn't blame him for what he was about to do. We both knew that he couldn't disobey an order, no matter how much he wanted to. Because of that awful drug we were physically unable to refuse to do any hideous thing that amused them.

He slowly walked over to where I lay curled up on the tarp. He stood there for a moment, looking down at me. I glanced up and saw the tears running down his cheeks. His tears seemed to amuse Ann when she came closer with the camera to record more of my degradation.

I saw a small amount of pee dribble out of the end of Dave's cock. Soon it was a stream and it was playing up and down my body. I heard Ann tell him to make sure he got my face. I closed my eyes and held my breath and waited for it to end.

The stream quickly tapered off and ended. Ann made me stand up in the middle of the tarp and then she ordered Dave to step closer and give me a big hug and a kiss.

She continued to film as my husband took me in his arms and we kissed. The smell and taste of piss were almost overpowering. I had to fight to keep from losing my stomach. Although, come to think of it, I hadn't eaten anything today.

She finally put the camera away and ordered us to carefully pick up the tarp. She warned us not to spill anything. We were to take it to our house and clean it and bring it back tomorrow.

We gathered up the corners carefully and Dave gathered in the edges and carried the tarp back to our house. They didn't want us carrying it through their house so for a change they allowed us to go home through the gate between our back yards.

Dave carried it into the shower and drained it there. Then we rinsed it off and hung it over the shower curtain in the guest bathroom.

Before they let us return home this evening, Roy instructed me to tell Dave all about my day after we got home. We took a long, hot shower and then we went to bed. I was too distraught to eat. We both were. Dave held me while I told him everything that had happened to me today.

I had finally figured out that they had our house wired, if not for video, then certainly for sound. I fully intended to follow every order. Not that I had a choice. It took another half hour to tell Dave all about my day, including the fact that we now had two teenagers coming on Saturday to do our yard work, and that they had permission to do anything else they wanted to do.

I held Dave's cock in my hand while I told him my tale of today's woe. As I talked I took note of his cock going up and down as the story progressed. I realized that some of the things that happened to me excited him. That was kind of a relief in a weird way, because I was feeling upset when they turned me on. Now I knew that it wasn't just me.

When I finished my tale I moved down and gave him a loving blowjob. One of the special ones I had been so well trained in over the last four days.

"My god," I thought. "It has only been four days!"

The next day we got up at the normal time and had our usual weekday breakfast of Bran Checks. Dave left for work at his normal time and I suddenly remembered that I had not done laundry last night. I panicked as I tore through my closet looking for something sexy to wear. I had a few more sundresses. But I knew that they would not be acceptable. They were all too conservative. The same was true of the selection of blouses that I could wear with a short skirt. I was desperate so I grabbed my favorite little black dress and got my sewing kit out. I hated to do it. I loved that little dress. But I had no choice.

As quickly as possible I hemmed it up, making a mini dress out of it. It was obviously not a professional job. But it would just have to do.

I quickly tried it on and it was immediately obvious that I should have measured more carefully. It was dangerously short. I stood up on a stool in front of the mirror and it appeared that as long as I didn't move, my pussy was covered.

I looked at the time. I had no choice. I didn't have time to let it back out. I had to leave. I didn't dare to be late.

I grabbed my purse and rushed outside, only to run right into Ann. She was smiling sweetly and I knew the second that I saw her that I was in for another humiliating bus ride.

She was smiling. But she looked positively evil when she said, "Isn't it a beautiful day, dear? I thought you would enjoy another bus ride today."

I looked at her aghast. I wanted desperately to plead for reason. I knew better though. I had already learned that the more we hated something the more it amused her and her husband. But aside from that, I had noticed that, although I still felt the desire to plead for reason when they made us do terrible things. I couldn't. I assume that was as a result of the drug they were forcing us to take.

As I walked away she said, "It's a little breezy today. But don't let that worry you. You are not, under any circumstances, to adjust your skirt or attempt to restrain it in a breeze. Have a nice day, sweetheart."

I was frozen to the spot for a second as I digested her latest command. She said, "You had better get a move on, you stupid cunt. You will be standing out there in the breeze for quite a while if you miss your bus."

I came to my senses, such as they were, and rushed up to the end of the street. I managed to get there just as the bus was pulling up. I was lined up behind two men to board, but the man directly in front of me had no doubt seen me approach with my skirt flying. Being a gentleman, and seeing a lady in a short skirt, he stood back and allowed me to go first.

There was no question in my mind that he could see my ass as I moved up the steps of the bus. I paid the driver, obtained my transfer and made my way to an empty seat. I thought I would be smart this time and sit on the aisle so nobody could sit beside me and abuse me.

It didn't work. The man I had flashed while boarding the bus was not to be so easily denied. He stood beside me and asked me to slide over. So of course I had to.

I slid over, exposing my pussy in the process. Because of Ann's last instructions as I left the house, I was unable to pull my dress down over my exposed slit. The man, an older man, perhaps in his early fifties, stared open mouthed at my exposed pussy for several moments before he smiled, accepting the obvious invitation and placed his hand high on my thigh.

As his hand moved up my thigh the bus stopped and another couple of men and a woman got on. They paid their fares and started down the aisle toward the empty seats behind us. As the last man to get on at the stop was walking past us, he looked down and saw my pussy and came to a sudden stop.

He stood and stared as the man beside me rubbed my pussy and inserted a finger inside of me. The man who was molesting me was obviously enjoying the easy access that he had to my body. But I guess he was confused that I would allow these liberties when I so obviously didn't desire this unwanted attention. He had a good time exploring the most intimate part of my body. But I could tell from the look on his face that he couldn't believe that I was permitting him to do the things that he was doing.

He didn't question his good luck though. Nor did he question it. He continued to expose me and play with my pussy, with an appreciative audience, all the way to my stop. I got off the bus at the transfer point. I was dismayed when both men followed me off.

I stood there, with my tiny skirt blowing up in the wind and exposing my ass and my pussy to anyone who cared to look. More than a few people were caring to look.

My bus finally arrived and just like the last time I had been forced to take the bus, every seat was full. I guess that I wasn't thinking too well. I thought that the crowd might work to my advantage. I assumed that I would be safe from further abuse at the hands of the two guys who had followed me from the first bus. I had forgotten about the people that were seated and how they tended to react. I forgot about what had happened to me when I stood beside seated passengers in a mini dress.

I was standing in a tight press of bodies beside a seat where two young men in their early twenties had just had their day brightened by all of the flesh I was displaying. I was aware that they were both staring at my legs. I took heart when they went didn't begin to molest me but seemed content to just look. But life is no longer kind to me. Things were about to take a turn for the worse.

The man who had played with my pussy on the first bus squeezed in behind me and started slowly easing the back of my dress up. As he lifted my skirt he turned me so that I was facing him and my butt was right in the face of the guy sitting on the aisle. As soon as my ass was totally exposed he reached down and squeezed one of my ass cheeks, making it obvious that I was some sort of slut and available to molest freely. He made my situation even worse when he used his foot to force my legs farther apart.

I couldn't bring myself to look at the young men sitting behind me. I didn't have to look. I knew that I had their full attention. I could tell the difference in their styles as they explored my ass and my pussy, taking turns and getting rougher and rougher. I couldn't fight them. My conditioning forbade it.

All I could do was hold on to the grab bar and permit the three men to molest me like a common whore. I tried to keep my mind a blank. That would be my only possible refuge. I tried not to think about how many of the other passengers were watching these three men molest me and expose my body in public.

But the worst thing about it was when I heard the two women in the seat behind the men talking quietly but urgently. I knew that they were watching what was happening to me. I couldn't understand what they were saying. But I didn't have to. I could read their minds. I know what I would have thought of a woman like me just a few short days ago if I had been in their seat watching a group of men molest an apparently willing slut like me.

Well, no, that wasn't the worst thing. The worst thing was when I bit my lip to keep from crying out when I had my orgasm. I couldn't be more embarrassed than I already was. But my sense of shame doubled. If I was a decent woman I would not be having orgasms as a result of this sort of abuse!

We finally got to my stop and thanks to the press of bodies getting out at my stop no one saw how exposed I was before my dress finally worked its way down over my hips again.

I ran to my office, ignoring my wildly swinging skirt, and I was exactly one minute early. I was so relieved when I realized that I wasn't late for work that I almost cried. Or I was so upset from the bus ride that I almost cried. I am not sure which.

Management was apparently too busy to torment me when I arrived. I wasn't summoned to my supervisor's office. But I was startled at around ten that morning when I looked up to see Mr. Jefferson. I was shocked when he stood in the door to my cubicle and made me pull his cock out and suck him off right there.

He must have been distracted, being sucked off with all of those women walking by behind him, because it took me a very long time to get him to cum in my mouth. I kept my eyes closed. If any of my co-workers realized what I was doing, I didn't want to know it.

Except for Mr. Jefferson's morning blowjob, I was left alone until three that afternoon. I got a call from one of the mail clerks ordering me to come to mail room. I stood up and looked around. Mr. Jefferson wasn't in his office. There was nobody to tell where I was going. I left a post-it in the middle of my monitor, in case anyone came looking for me, telling anyone who cared that I had to go to the mail room.

I took the elevator down to the basement. On the way down I surprised myself. I grinned, thinking about how appropriate a place the basement was to keep these two animals. I went to the mail room and knocked on the door. There was big sign on the door which said "Authorized Mail Room Employees Only beyond This Point!"

One of them opened the door, I didn't know which one was Jimmy and which one was Dan. But it really didn't matter.

The kid grabbed my wrist, jerked me inside and locked the door behind me. As soon as the door was closed they leaned back and ordered me to strip. That didn't take a lot of effort. I shucked my little black dress off, my ruined little black dress. I tossed it onto a nearby table and stood waiting for the abuse to begin.

They both pulled out digital cameras and started ordering me into the most obscene and dehumanizing poses. They even made me hold the entrance to my vagina open so they could take pictures of my vaginal canal!

"Jesus Christ!" I thought. "Everybody and his god damned brother is going to have pictures of me in the nude!"

I assumed all of the poses that their stunted, nasty little minds could envision and then the fun started. The one who had been so rough on my tits yesterday picked up his jockey shorts from the floor and stuffed them in my mouth. His buddy continued to take pictures while he held my hands together behind my back and secured them with a belt. Once I was helpless he pushed me down onto my back on top of my arms on a sturdy table. It hurt like hell. All of my weight was on my arms and the belt buckle was pressing into my back. I yelled into the gag but they just smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.