Our First New Home - Cover

Our First New Home

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young couple purchases their first home. Unfortunately, their next door neighbor owns a pharmaceutical company that has discovered a mind control drug. He uses it to enslave them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I had never taken the bus. I had no idea what the schedule was. I knew where the bus stop was. I had seen people waiting around the corner from the end of our street. I checked to make sure I had some cash and then I walked rapidly to the bus stop.

When I got there I saw the bus stop sign, but no schedule. I had no idea what bus to take. After the other passengers boarded, I stepped onto the first bus that came and asked the driver how I could get to my office. He told me to get on. He was very nice and quite patient. He explained as he pulled out into traffic that I would have to transfer at Foster Boulevard and he told me which bus I needed to take from there. He also told me how to get home. I paid him and he gave me a transfer. Then he smiled and he told me he would call out my stop when it was time for me to get off the bus.

I thanked him and made my way to an empty seat. I sat by the window about four rows back from the driver. I stared unseeing at the back of the seat in front of me. I didn't see how I could go on like this. I didn't want to spend my life available to any man that wanted me. Unfortunately, it was about to get worse.

At the next stop, three rowdy young teenagers got on the bus. They threw their change into the glass money bin beside the driver and started towards the back of the bus. The largest of the boys was in front and when he spotted me sitting alone his eyes lit up. He sat down beside me and crowded up against me. His two friends sat right behind us.

As soon as the bus moved away from the bus stop, the boy's fingertips came to rest lightly on my thigh. I gasped, but I tried to ignore him. After all, I wasn't able to refuse him. His fingers began tracing a circle on my thigh. When I didn't object, he rested his hand on my thigh and squeezed it lightly. Still I offered no resistance.

He must have realized then that he was free to explore my body. He didn't know and probably didn't care why I was letting him tough me like that. But he was no longer concerned that I might fight him or call out for help.

He slid his hand quickly up my thigh until it came to rest against my naked pussy. When he realized I wasn't wearing panties he turned his head back to his companions behind us and whispered, "Hey, guys! Check this shit out!"

One of his buddies got to his feet and stood in the aisle beside us. The other stood and leaned over the back of the seat. While they watched, the boy beside me slowly slid my skirt up to my waist and displayed my pussy to his friends. I felt the blood rush to my face as I sat in the bus seat, helpless and totally humiliated. These boys, these hoodlums, were no more than sixteen if they were that.

The two boys watched as their friend started probing my hairless pussy. I could only be grateful that they were at least being quiet. I hated being molested this way. But I wanted to avoid drawing attention to what they were doing. I was humiliated enough without the other passengers being made aware of my plight.

As the boy beside me played with my pussy the boy behind me reached around and worked his hand inside my loose blouse. I felt his sweaty hand slide down and grasp my breasts and start squeezing them painfully. All I could do was sit there and cry.

The bus came to a sudden stop. I heard the driver open the doors and get out of his seat. He came charging back towards us yelling at the kids to get the hell off of his bus.

Once the boys were running down the sidewalk the driver asked me if I was alright. I quickly covered my crotch and pulled my blouse together and nodded, too ashamed to look him in the eye.

He leaned down and said, "I'm sorry about that. You should have said something. You get off at the next stop. Are you sure you're okay?"

I whispered a thank you and nodded, still unable to meet his gaze.

When the bus got to the next stop I scurried out through the center door and didn't take a deep breath until it had moved on. I started watching for the bus that the driver had told me would take me to my office. Fortunately, it was the next bus to arrive. As I was climbing on I heard someone yelling, "There she is!" I looked down the street and saw the three teenagers that had molested me running to catch the bus.

My heart started pounding again. I prayed that they wouldn't reach the bus stop in time. They didn't make it. As soon as I was on board the driver pulled away from the curb. My heart was in my throat until the doors closed and the bus moving with the flow of traffic. I can only imagine what would have happened if those boys had caught up to me at the bus stop!

I told the driver where I was going and explained that I wasn't familiar with the bus system and asked him if he would please tell me where I needed to get off. I began to realize that when you were a pretty woman in a nearly see-through blouse, most men will do just about anything for you. He smiled and nodded. I thanked him and worked my way back into the bus.

This bus, unlike the first one, was full and then some. All the seats were taken and most of the places for passengers to stand and hang on in the aisle were also in use. They were packed in like sardines.

I found a pole I could hang onto and tried my best to stand still as the bus sped up and braked, and sped up and braked, over and over through rush hour traffic. I noticed that nobody looked at anyone else and for awhile it was like being alone in a crowded bus.

That feeling went away when I felt a hand on my calf. A man in the seat beside me was touching my calf. At first I thought it was an accident. His hand would brush up against me and then move away, as if from the motion of the bus. Then it would return, still as if the movement of the bus was causing it.

When I didn't react, the man's hand came to rest on my calf and rubbed it gently. When I still didn't react he became much bolder. His hand slid up the inside of my leg, slowly, teasing me, and teasing him too I suspect. Until, just like the three teenagers had discovered earlier, he found that I was not wearing underwear. His hand pressed between my legs, which were splayed slightly so that I could maintain my balance in the moving bus. To his delight he learned that he had free access to my pussy.

He took full advantage and in moments he began pushing two fingers in and out of my wet hole. I did the only thing I could do. I closed my eyes and listened for the driver to tell me that we were at my stop. I couldn't understand though, why something that was so humiliating and so degrading could be so stimulating. If I had not been informed of my stop when I was, if I had had to go one stop further, I would surely have had an orgasm at that man's hands. And I never even saw his face!

I got off the bus and rushed to my office. Thankfully it wasn't far. The first thought that went through my mind was to wonder if busses were always a hotbed of sexual molestation. The second was to look at my watch and realize that I was ten minutes late. Mr. Jefferson was going to have a field day with that.

I rushed to my desk, but when I looked up I saw Mr. Jefferson watching. I was busted.

I sat at my desk and put my purse away. But as soon as I sat down he was on the intercom calling me into his office.

I rushed to his office and knocked on his open door. He waived me in. He was on the phone with someone else as I came in. As soon as I stepped into his office he hung up the phone and stood up. I apologized for being late. I told him that I had to take the bus this morning and that I had not been familiar with the schedules.

He looked me over, approving of my outfit, obviously. He asked, "Is your car in the shop? You know that is not an acceptable excuse."

"No sir," I said.

"Then why did you have to take the bus?" he asked.

I was having trouble breathing. I wanted desperately to make something up. But I was unable to do anything but answer with the truth.

I moaned at the effort to find some way to explain that wouldn't reveal my dilemma, but I couldn't. Finally I said, "My next door neighbor made me take the bus as a punishment."

Just then the door opened and Mr. Taylor came in. Mr. Taylor is Mr. Jefferson's boss. He is in charge of our entire branch office.

Mr. Jefferson invited him to sit down. Then he turned back to me and asked, "Why are you allowing your next door neighbor to punish you?"

This presented a terrible dilemma. I was not able to lie or refuse to answer. Yet I had been ordered not to tell anyone about my situation and ask for help. Then I realized I would get no help from Mr. Jefferson. I was able to answer him after all. It was almost a relief. Well, a relief heavily tinged with terror.

I tried to organize my thoughts and then I said, "My husband and I are being given a drug by our next door neighbors. Because of this drug we have to do whatever we are told. We have no free will. This morning I tried to call my mother and ask for help, even though I was ordered not to. Somehow my neighbor found out and ordered me to take the bus to work as punishment."

Mr. Taylor asked, "Why are you able to tell us and not your mother?"

"Because," I answered, "I know that you won't help me."

Mr. Taylor smiled and said to Mr. Jefferson, "Dean, I do believe you have struck gold!"

Mr. Jefferson walked over to the blinds and closed them. Then he locked the door. He turned to me and said, "Today's the big day, Donna. I have wanted to get my dick in you since I first laid eyes on you. Now get those clothes off. It's okay if you take your time."

The men looked at each other and grinned widely. Then they turned to watch me as I unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off. I tossed it onto the chair beside me and then I removed my miniskirt. I slipped my shoes off and slid them under the chair and waited for someone to tell me what to do next.

For a moment no one moved. Both men stared at my naked body in silence. I didn't want to have to do the things that I knew they were about to force me to do. But I wanted it to be over with. I almost screamed at them to get on with it.

Finally Mr. Taylor stood up and removed his suit coat and set it aside. He seemed to have a sudden inspiration. He stopped undressing and pulled out his cell phone. He made me pose for several lewd pictures.

He and Mr. Jefferson reviewed the pictures that he had just taken and then he put the phone down on the chair beside him. He pulled his pants and shorts down past his knees and then picked up the phone again and ordered me to my knees in front of him. I moved into position and took his cock into my mouth. It was large, but not as large as Roy's. I had no trouble taking it into my throat as he took more of those nasty, degrading pictures with his phone.

While I was sucking off Mr. Taylor, Mr. Jefferson took the opportunity to explore my ass and my pussy with his soft, sweaty hands. Mr. Taylor came quickly, calling me all kinds of dirty names while he filled my mouth with his bitter, foul tasting cum.

I gathered from their humiliating conversation as they used me that he had never been taken into anyone's throat before and he found it to be particularly stimulating.

As soon as Mr. Taylor pushed me away, Mr. Jefferson ordered me to stand facing his desk. He walked up behind me, roughly pushed me down over his desk and forced his cock into me from behind with no preliminaries. I grunted in pain and bit my lip to keep from crying out. I was humiliated enough without calling the attention of my co-workers to what I was doing in here.

Mr. Jefferson chuckled at my discomfort. He began to fuck me brutally. It was truly a rape in every sense. As he raped me he talked quietly, telling me under his breath how much fun we were going to have from now on. He called me nasty names. He told me that I was now the official office whore.

All I could do was lay my head on his desk, cry quietly and grunt in pain with each violent thrust until he finished.

He fucked me for at least fifteen minutes before he grabbed my hips roughly and slammed into me two or three more times and then filled me with his cum.

I waited for him to pull his cock out of me and step back. As soon as he did I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock clean.

"Do you always have to do that?" he asked, obviously amused.

"Yes, sir," I answered.

Mr. Taylor stood up and ordered me to bend back over the desk. His cock was hard again and he wanted to try out some of my "sweet young pussy" for himself. Mr. Taylor appeared to be in his late fifties and he was morbidly obese. I couldn't decide if I was rooting for or against him having a heart attack.

After Mr. Taylor flooded my abused opening with another nasty load of cum I cleaned his cock with my mouth. Then they pulled me to my feet, turned me around and bent me over and examined my abused pussy. They had already seen all of me. But this struck me as such a humiliating pose. Perhaps that's why they chose it.

Mr. Taylor said, "It still looks like a nice tight cunt to me. But she can't even go to the restroom leaking cum like that."

Mr. Jefferson said, "You're right. We can't have her dripping cum all over the office."

Mr. Taylor responded, "Well, there's only one solution. Donna, scoop that nasty mess up with your fingers and eat it."

They probably thought I would be upset. They didn't know how much cum I had been forced to swallow in the last three days. I wasn't fazed in the least by the few little fingers full of cum these two old farts had deposited in my pussy.

I scraped it up and brought it to my mouth and licked my fingers clean several times until they were satisfied. Then I was ordered to dress and get to work. I was informed that I would be working an hour of overtime to make up for the ten minutes I was late and the fifty minutes that they had been fucking with me.

I dressed quickly and made my way to my cubicle. I sat at my desk and tried to concentrate on my work. After a while I realized that the harder I worked, the more I concentrated on my computer, the less time I spent dwelling on the hell I found myself in.

During my lunch break I called Dave and told him that I would be at least an hour late getting home. I told him I was okay and that he shouldn't worry.

He asked what was wrong. I didn't want him to worry about me. But I couldn't explain my situation to him in here. People in the other cubicles around me can overhear conversations easily. I told him I would explain when I got home.

I was left to my work for the rest of the day. I worked quietly until everyone had gone home. I still had an hour to make up. I thought that was terribly unfair. But then, that didn't really matter did it?"

I expected Mr. Jefferson to call me to his office again before I left. Instead, I was working at my computer when the janitor stopped at the entrance to my cubicle. He stood there staring at me for a long moment. Then he grinned and slowly and deliberately unbuttoned his pants. He pulled out his long, black cock and growled, "Suck it, bitch."

I had been working so hard that I hadn't even been aware that he was there until he spoke. I spun around in my chair. I was startled by his mere presence. But then I saw his large black cock hanging out of his pants.

I looked up at him. He stood there, looking at me like I was some kind of lowlife slut, waiting for me to do as he had ordered. As I leaned forward to take his cock into my mouth I saw Mr. Jefferson leaning over the wall of my cubicle. He clicked away, taking as many pictures as he could with a digital camera.

I felt the janitor's cock growing rapidly in my mouth. Before very long it was at least as large as Roy's, maybe even a little larger. It wasn't so much larger that I couldn't take it into my throat though.

His cries of pleasure and his crude and insulting comments as he watched a young white married woman swallowing his cock were very loud in the empty office. They rang in my ears as I sucked as enthusiastically as I had been taught. Because that was the only way I was allowed to do it.

He seemed disappointed when he finally filled my mouth and throat with his slimy cum. He must have wanted it to last a lot longer. Without a word to me he put his cock away and patted me on the head. Before he turned and walked away he said, "Not bad, bitch! We're going to have to do that more often, a lot more often."

Then he walked away and went back to work, thanking Mr. Jefferson as he passed by him.

As soon as the janitor left, Mr. Jefferson came into my cubicle and sat on my desk. He leaned back and relaxed while I sucked him off. He had apparently found it arousing, watching me suck off the janitor. He came quickly and then zipped up and told me to go home. He told me I had better not be late tomorrow or things would get really interesting.

I turned off my work station and took my purse out of the drawer. I rushed out of the building. I didn't even go to the restroom to rinse out my mouth. I was too anxious to get away.

I started towards the parking garage where I normally parked before it suddenly hit me that I had taken the bus this morning. I went down the block and crossed the street to the bus stop going back toward my house. I knew which busses I needed to catch this time.

I was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief when I was safely on the crowded bus. I had forgotten how eventful my morning commute had been. Before very long it started again. I was standing in a press of male bodies, rocking back and forth with the motion of the bus, when I felt another hand on my leg. I moaned in disbelief. Surely this can't happen to me every time I get on a fucking bus!!!!

I wondered if it was just me. I saw other women scattered among the press of bodies here and there throughout the bus. They did not appear to be getting molested. Was there a sign on my back? Or was it because my nipples were visible through my blouse and my miniskirt ended just below my ass?

I stood still as the hand moved up my leg slowly. It moved slowly, but the man seemed to know I wouldn't resist. The movement of his hand was not in the least hesitant. When I had not turned to slap him at the very first touch he may have assumed that I was enjoying his attention.

He soon had two fingers sawing into my pussy and as much as I hated that it was happening, I felt my body starting to react. I couldn't fight the waves of pleasure that spread through my body. I enjoyed it so much that I almost missed the transfer point where I had to get off to catch my other bus. I rushed off the bus as soon as it stopped struggled to calm down while I stood in the dark with several men, all of whom, like me, were waiting quietly for their busses.

One of the men kept staring at me. I assumed it was because of the way I was dressed. But he kept his distance and he didn't speak so I ignored him.

I was mentally and physically exhausted. I felt like collapsing to the ground and bursting into tears. I needed to be home with my husband and away from all of the people who wanted to take advantage of me. But unlike this morning, it seemed to take forever for my second bus to arrive.

I watched the cars rushing out of the city in the rush hour traffic and I had the strange feeling that life was passing me by. I had stepped out of the stream and now I was just a bystander. But my bus finally arrived and with it a return to reality.

I boarded the bus and handed the driver my transfer. I made my way back to a window seat and collapsed into it. I could finally relax. I leaned my head against the window for a moment and tried to calm myself.

Just like this morning, this bus was not even half full. So I was surprised when a man sat down beside me. I recognized him instantly from the bus stop.

He stared at me for a minute, blatantly staring at my breasts, my nipples. Then down at my just barely covered crotch. He smiled at me and said, "I watched you on the first bus. I saw what that guy sitting near you was doing. And you just let him!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.