Our First New Home - Cover

Our First New Home

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young couple purchases their first home. Unfortunately, their next door neighbor owns a pharmaceutical company that has discovered a mind control drug. He uses it to enslave them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Ann came over at about ten o'clock. She had a glass in each hand. It was that same drink that they had plied us with last night. She gave Dave and me each one and told us to drink up. I tried to tell her that I don't drink in the morning but she smiled and said, "Silly girl! Of course you do! You do whatever I want you to."

I knew that I really didn't want to drink the drink in my hand. But for some reason that I really didn't understand, I also knew that I had to. I took a sip. It was just as delicious as it had been yesterday. I turned the glass up and gulped the contents down and soon my doubts were gone. I only vaguely remembered having them.

Ann sat down and we joined her at the table. She was fully dressed. We were still naked. But for some reason that didn't seem to bother either of us.

Roy came over in about fifteen minutes and handed Dave a couple of cases of beer. He told Dave to put them on Ice. He said that he had enjoyed meeting us so much that he wanted some of his friends to get acquainted with us too. They would be dropping by shortly.

I started to get up to go get dressed but Ann asked, "Where are you going, dear?"

I explained that I needed to get dressed if we were going to have company. She smiled and said, "Oh no, dear. You look beautiful just the way you are. Roy's friends are going to love you just like that. Besides, you really are much more comfortable naked. Aren't you?"

I found myself saying yes, without even thinking about it.

I started to return to my seat but Roy pulled me over into his lap instead. I sat down without the slightest hesitation and just enjoyed the sensations that shot through my body like electric shocks as his hands groped my breasts and fingered my pussy.

After a couple of minutes of groping he pulled his finger out of my pussy and held it up to my face. He smiled and said, "Yeah, baby! You're definitely ready for more fucking! Aren't you, you sweet little slut?"

I smiled at his crude remarks and nodded my head. He held his fingers to my lips and I eagerly sucked them clean.

Not long after that, strange men started wandering through the gate that Roy had left open. For some reason it didn't bother me at all that I was put to work serving them drinks and moving among them. I let them touch me and kiss me. I let them do anything they wanted. And I seemed to be enjoying it as much as they were, or very nearly as much.

I don't know how many men showed up. By early evening it seemed like the backyard was full of people. Ann had brought another pitcher of those drinks over and Dave and I had been made to drink several more during the afternoon.

Then, around five that evening, Roy led me out to a blanket that had been spread out on the grass. I noticed two men standing nearby with large, professional looking cameras which were both pointed right at me. But I didn't mind.

Roy wrapped his arms around me and kissed me for a moment. Then he announced, "Guys, watch this, you aren't going to believe it!"

He pushed me to my knees and opened his pants. I helped him push them down to his knees. He patted my head and said, "Okay, Donna. Show my friends what a good cocksucker you are."

As unbelievable as it sounds, I was anxious to do just that. The lust that I had experienced all of yesterday afternoon and evening had been building in me again all afternoon. I wanted this as much as Roy did!

I started licking and kissing his cock and balls and then I took it into my mouth. In no time at all I had it down my throat and his pubic hair was tickling my lips. I started caressing his balls lightly with my fingers and taking his cock in and out of my throat as rapidly as I could.

I could hear the lewd, sexist comments around me as the men watched in wonder while I took Roy's huge cock into my little mouth and swallowed it so enthusiastically. And each and every one of those outrageous comments only fanned the flames of lust I was feeling.

Roy didn't last as long this time as he had yesterday. He came pretty quickly, in fact. He pulled his slowly softening cock out of my mouth and he could see that I was pouting. I felt kind of cheated because it was over so quickly.

He saw the look of disappointment on my face. He patted my head and said, don't worry, baby. All of my friends are here and they want to see that you have all of the cock you will ever want. Are you ready for more?"

I was, for some reason. I wanted much more! I nodded my head eagerly and Roy stepped out of the way.

Then it started. It started at a little after five that evening. From then until two in the morning I had cocks in me. Sometimes it was just one at a time. More often it was two. Usually the men fucking my mouth would cum down my throat. But sometimes they pulled out and sprayed my face. When they did, Dave was right there to lick my face clean.

After two or three men fucked my pussy I was forced to lie down on my back and they made Dave lick me clean. Or they would make him lie down on his back and I was forced to straddle his face so that he could lick and suck the cum out of me.

Half way through the night, while I was eagerly sucking on yet another large cock, someone started forcing a finger into my ass. It was covered with something cold and it went in fairly easily. I didn't even think to tell them to stop. I don't know why. I would never let Dave even see my asshole, much less touch it!

The men were watching avidly as the man behind me put one, then two, and finally three fingers into my ass and stretched me out. Then he withdrew his fingers and I felt the head of his cock pushing into me.

It hurt like hell. But I didn't even consider protesting or trying to escape him. I continued to concentrate on the cock in my mouth as the man behind me plundered my ass to the amusement of the gathered crowd.

From then on the men seemed to alternate between my ass and my pussy. Except for those times when they used both at once. The first time that happened I was forced to straddle a cock and take it into my pussy. As soon as I had enveloped his cock in my well fucked pussy, the man, a large black man I noticed for the first time, pulled me to his chest and held me tight while another man knelt between my legs and forced his cock into my ass.

I began screaming in pain, so in order to shut me up someone filled my mouth with cock again. That happened several more times that evening. I'm not sure exactly how many though. My mind is full of incomplete images from that night. But everything that happened that night was kind of a blur. The thing that stood out most in my mind was Dave licking me clean, over and over.

I couldn't figure out why he would do that. He had a vacant look on his face, as if he wasn't even aware of what he was doing. It didn't disturb me though. Besides, I was too busy to pay a lot of attention to him.

About once an hour Ann would come over with a glass of that delicious drink. Dave and I would gulp it down quickly and then return to our duties.

I came out of the sexual fog and suddenly realized that I was all alone at about two o'clock the next morning. I slowly and painfully got to my feet. I walked over to where Ann and Roy were sitting on the patio. I didn't even question seeing Dave on his knees sucking Roy's cock all the way down his throat.

I stared at him for a moment and then Ann directed me to kneel in front of her. I started to kneel on the cement but she stopped me and dropped a cushion at her feet. With the cushion in place, I knelt and she lifted her skirt up. She ordered me to stick my head up under her skirt and I ate her for a long time. It wasn't fun for me. My entire body ached and my jaw was so sore and tired that it was almost numb.

Ann must have known that I was suffering. But she didn't care. In fact, she made me continue until she had enjoyed several orgasms. I heard Roy cumming in Dave's mouth and then we were both allowed to rest finally. Only for a minute though. The men that had been filming the entire evening needed to be satisfied before they left.

Dave sat passively at Roy's feet. I was led back out to the blanket and the two men took turns fucking my ass. When each one finished I sucked him clean and then I was led back to the patio and given a last drink from the pitcher.

I was exhausted. Under normal circumstances I would have been dying to take a shower and go to bed. There was nothing normal about what was happening to us now though. We just didn't realize it. Not yet anyway.

Roy and Ann finally stood up and told us that we could go to bed as soon as we cleaned up the back yard. They left us alone then.

As soon as they were gone, Dave and I stood and looked around at the incredible mess. There were empty beer cans and bottles everywhere. I noticed several large pizza boxes too. It occurred to me that we had not eaten since breakfast. But I suppose that both of us had a stomach full of cum. Maybe that was why we weren't hungry.

I started gathering up empties while Dave went into the garage and came back with a box of trash bags. It took us almost an hour to clean up the yard. Then we were finally able to go to bed. I don't know if it was because we were so tired, or because Ann hadn't told us to, but we didn't even shower first. We just cuddled up, reeking from the cum of so many strange men that we couldn't count them, and went to sleep.

When the alarm went off three hours later we struggled up from a sound sleep with great difficulty. My entire body ached. I hurt in places that I had never hurt before. My breasts were black and blue and so were my thighs. But it was the pain in my ass and my pussy that got my total attention.

I was just about to call in sick. I had taken a shower hoping that would help. It didn't. I went out to the living room and reached for the phone when I saw a note leaning up against it. I picked up the note and saw that it was from Ann.

It was short and not so sweet. It said, "Dave and Donna, we had a great time last night. We are looking forward to seeing you after work. Come over right after supper. We have something to show you. From now on, neither of you will be allowed to wear underwear. Donna, we want you to wear something sexy. I think that you understand what I mean by sexy. I know you are tired and sore, but no calling in sick. Love, Ann"

I took the note back to the bedroom and handed it to Dave as he was getting dressed. We looked at each other for a moment and then he undressed and removed his underwear. Whatever it was that had come over us, whatever it was that made us submit to all of things that we had over the weekend was starting to wear off.

We were aware of what we had done, and what had been done to us. We knew, of course, that what we had done was totally out of character. We were just now starting to be embarrassed by it. Despite our growing discomfort, whatever it was that made us do what our neighbors told us to do, it still had enough of a hold over us that we dressed as we were instructed and went to work after a quick breakfast of cereal.

Except for the discomfort he experienced from not wearing underwear, Dave's day was probably pretty normal. Mine was totally awful. First of all, I was dressed much more sexily than I had ever dressed when I went out. I was wearing a semi-sheer blouse that I had worn before, but never without underwear! And I was wearing a miniskirt. I had never, I would never, wear a miniskirt to the office!

As I sat down at my desk and tried to do my work, the events of the weekend flashed through my mind. Those flashbacks continued all day. I was torn between total humiliation and arousal. But I was self aware enough to be aghast when I realized that the mental images from last night had that effect on me. I had been raped by more men than I can count. How could that possible be turning me on?!

As the day wore on, the effects of whatever it was that had taken control of us continued to wear off. My mind seemed to be returning to normal and there was more and more humiliation and less and less arousal.

At around three o'clock I finally gave in to the emotions that were tearing at me. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I cried like a baby for several minutes before I could pull myself together. I finally dried my eyes and made an effort to pull myself together.

I went to the sink and washed my face and repaired my makeup. After on last long look in the mirror I returned to my tiny cubicle. As soon as I sat down I got a call from my supervisor asking me to come to his office.

I stood up and walked to the corner of the large room with all of the little cubicles that we worker bees were confined in. Mr. Jefferson's office was in the corner with large glass walls that allowed him to keep his eye on us.

I timidly knocked on his door. He looked up and told me to come in and sit down. I took a seat in front of his desk and waited nervously for him to finish what he was working on.

After several long, uncomfortable minutes he got up and closed the blinds on his glass walls and shut his door. Then he came back over and leaned back against his desk in front of me.

"Donna," he said, "I couldn't help but notice that you have totally ignored the office dress code today. Stand up please."

I stood nervously and looked down at my hands which were clasped nervously in front of me.

"I apologize, Mr. Jefferson. I don't know what I was thinking this morning," I almost whispered.

It was embarrassing enough to be called to his office. To be called in for dressing like I was, that was truly humiliating. It didn't help that I feared and despised this man.

He continued to look me over and then he said, "You are wearing a nearly see-through blouse, a miniskirt, and no bra. You are not wearing hose either. What else aren't you wearing, Donna?"

For some reason I felt compelled to answer him. I swallowed loudly and quietly answered, "I'm not wearing any underwear, Mr. Jefferson. I'm sorry sir."

He stared at me for a moment. I was too intimidated to return his gaze. After what seemed like an eternity he extended his hand as if in slow motion. He gripped the hem of my skirt and lifted it slowly, until my entire abdomen was exposed.

I don't know which of us was more surprised when I just stood there and let him. He tucked the hem of my skirt into my waistband and his hand slid down over my belly to my bare pussy. His gaze went back and forth between my eyes and my pussy as his finger began to rub over my crease.

"Nice shave," he commented. "Close and smooth. You look like a little girl. What are those bruises on your thighs?"

I didn't know what to say but I felt compelled to answer. I finally responded, "We had a party last night and things got out of hand."

"Yes. I can see that," he said.

As he started moving his finger in and out of my very wet pussy he ordered me to unbutton my blouse. I desperately wanted to turn and run from this room. Instead, I did as I was instructed and unbuttoned my blouse and let it hang open.

With his free hand he pulled it off of my shoulders and let it slide down my arms. He began to examine my breasts as soon as they were exposed.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "Beautiful! But they look sore. I don't believe I have ever seen black and blue tits before. That must have been some party. How many men did you fuck?!"

"I don't know," I whispered.

I had begun to cry quietly. I couldn't imagine why I would answer his personal question or stand here like a statue and let him do these things to me. Every fiber of my being wanted to turn and run screaming from this room!

"Is your poor little pussy sore?" he asked. The note of concern in his voice rang false, even to me.

I nodded. It was. As the day had progressed I had become more and more aware of the aches and pains in my body. The pain was most acute in my pussy and my ass.

He said, "Well then, because I am such a nice guy I won't fuck you today, bitch. I'll let you suck my cock instead." I was too humiliated to look at his face. But I could hear in his voice how much he was enjoying this.

He stood up and slowly unfastened his pants. He dropped them to his knees and leaned back against his desk. I glanced at the door. It was closed, but it was not locked. But I suppose that was his problem.

I dropped to my knees and took his already hard cock into my mouth and all the way down on the very first stroke. He loved it and he moaned in pleasure as I sucked his cock just like I had been taught this weekend. He came so quickly that I wasn't expecting it. I very nearly choked on a huge mouthful of cum.

He wasn't satisfied though. He held my head against his stomach for a moment and then he said, "Again, bitch!"

So I did. He lasted a little longer the second time. But it still wasn't very long before he filled my mouth with his cum. He finally pulled me to my feet and then he turned me around and lifted the back of my short skirt to examine my ass.

"Beautiful!" he exclaimed. "I want you to keep dressing just like you did today. Now get out of here, you nasty slut. Go on home."

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was five minutes past quitting time. Almost everyone was already gone.

I still couldn't look him in the eye. With my eyes focused on the carpet I straightened out my skirt and put my blouse back on. I buttoned it up and when I was presentable I hurried to my desk to get my purse. Then I walked to my car in a daze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.