Our First New Home - Cover

Our First New Home

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young couple purchases their first home. Unfortunately, their next door neighbor owns a pharmaceutical company that has discovered a mind control drug. He uses it to enslave them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

My husband and I stood outside of our new home and hugged for a moment before entering for the first time as home owners. It was a nice, large home in a very upscale neighborhood. Our home was built from stone and brick and it was like new, inside and out.

We have been married for three years and we worked hard to save enough money for a good down payment. The monthly payment was large and seemed to stretch out for the rest of our lives. But it wasn't much more than we had been paying in rent for our small apartment. Actually, with the income tax deduction that we received for the interest on our mortgage we would come out ahead.

Dave, my husband, works for a major aircraft manufacturer. He is an up and coming engineer and he loves his work. He is paid quite well for it too. His hours are long and he has to travel entirely too much. He explained to me that he is just 'paying his dues' and gathering credits towards a more stable life. I don't like all of the absences. But I understand and I'm being patient.

I work in an office as a low level secretary, well, more of a data entry clerk actually. The plan was that I would work a little longer, until the new house was set up and furnished the way we wanted. Then I was to quit and become a housewife, and soon after that, a mother. We figured that if I needed to I could always find another job somewhere. The place I worked now was a terrible place to work. They treated their employees badly and there was never a morning that I didn't dread going into work.

My name is Donna. I'm twenty-four years old. Dave is two years older than I am. We met in college and not long after we started dating we each realized that we had found the partner we were looking for. We were engaged within a year and living together in a tiny apartment off campus.

I decided that I really wasn't interested in a college degree and my time would be better spent bringing in a little money to make our lives a little easier. So I dropped out of school and went to work. My parents were actually relieved. They weren't rich and they had a lot better things to do with their money than buy me a degree in Art History.

We started moving into our new house even before we closed on it. We brought in just a few boxes at a time of little stuff. But it was official now. We had just come from closing on the house. We had just joined that large group of people known as homeowners. Although, to be honest, most of us were mortgagees. At least that was what we were called on the mountain of paperwork.

We went inside and went through into the backyard. We sat down near our new swimming pool. Fortunately the previous owners had left a small collection of lawn furniture. The reason that they had left it was obvious. It all needed to be replaced.

We sat and relaxed and held hands and just enjoyed being home owners. It had been a stressful morning. The idea of being this much in dept with the stroke of a pen was somewhat intimidating.

We couldn't sit for long though. Our move was all planned out. We were going to pack and move everything ourselves in Dave's pickup truck over the next few days, everything except the bigger, heavier stuff that we couldn't carry. When the only things left were the big heavy stuff we were going to hire someone to do that for us. Then we would take inventory and see how well our old furniture looked in the new house and what we had to shop for to make it our dream house.

We were anxious to get it over with. So we got up and drove to our apartment. It was about a ten minute drive. We already had a lot of boxes packed. We loaded the truck up and then we loaded every square inch of the car. We made three trips before we decided to call it a day. We had only been married for three years. You wouldn't think we would have been able to accumulate this much stuff so quickly!

A lot of what we were moving was boxes of books. Dave and I both loved to read and we both had book collections. It didn't take a whole lot of books to make for a heavy box.

After our third trip of the day it was late afternoon and we decided to spend the rest of the day in the new house. We had already moved our bed and that had to be put together. While Dave worked on that I started putting stuff away in the kitchen.

Moving was hard work. But we were actually enjoying it.

I was startled by the doorbell and went to see who was at the door. When I opened the door I was all but overwhelmed by a large, smiling man. He said, "Hello! My name is Roy. I live right next door. My wife, Ann, just sent me over to tell you that supper is ready. I was ordered not to come home without you."

Dave had come out from the bedroom when he heard the bell. He came to the door and I introduced him to Roy. I tried to explain to Roy that we were dirty and sweaty and in no condition to go visiting. He would not be denied. Dave and I looked at each other and shrugged. We finally gave in and followed Roy out onto the front porch. Dave locked the door and we were escorted next door by Roy.

Roy and Ann were in their mid forties. They were both outgoing, friendly people and we instantly felt welcome in their home. Ann had made lasagna and garlic bread and the smells coming from the kitchen were making my mouth water.

We left our house so quickly that we hadn't even thought to wash up. Roy showed us to the bathroom and after we washed up we sat down to the best lasagna I ever ate. There was also a most delicious red wine. I'm not much of a drinker. It's not that I have anything against it. I just don't like the taste of most of the drinks I have tried. I did enjoy this wine though. It was very smooth.

We ate and drank and talked for a couple of hours. It was like our new house came with best friends! Roy and Ann are both attractive people. They are both educated and they have a book collection that puts our own to shame. They also have a hell of a movie collection and a huge plasma television that must have cost as much as my car!

We thanked Roy and Ann and went back to our messy new house. We quickly put some sheets on the bed and were sound asleep by nine o'clock.

The next morning, Saturday, we got up early. After breakfast, which consisted of a couple cups of coffee out by the pool, we drove back to the apartment with a truck full of the boxes we had emptied last night.

By the end of the day there was nothing left but the big stuff, our dressers, a sofa and love seat, and a few large sets of bookshelves.

We delivered our last load to our new home and started to put things together as much as we could. On Monday I called a mover and told them what I needed moved and how far it had to go. Because it wasn't much and it wasn't far they squeezed me in on Wednesday and they only charged us an arm and a leg.

By Friday, after a lot of late evenings spent unpacking and putting things away, we had the house almost the way we wanted it. We decided to buy entirely new living room furniture and we needed dining room furniture since we didn't have a dining room in our old apartment. We bought a whole new set of patio furniture and the pool area was now just what we had pictured it in our minds when we first saw it.

On Saturday, as we had arranged a week ago when we were having dinner with the new neighbors, Roy and Ann came over to spend the afternoon around our pool. I bought some huge steaks and made a nice salad and a potato salad.

At the agreed upon time our neighbors came through the gate between the two back yards. My jaw dropped and Dave almost choked on his beer when he saw them. Well, when we saw Ann. She was almost wearing the tiniest, most revealing bathing suit I had ever seen in my life! I have to admit, it looked very, very good on her.

I finally managed to close my mouth and I elbowed my husband. With a little effort he reeled his eyes back into his head. Roy was trailing behind. He was carrying a small cooler and he had paused to close the gate. Ann came up and gave us both a hug, totally ignoring our shock at seeing so much of her.

She was sexy and vivacious and if she had not told me her age last week I would have sworn she was still in her twenties. She appeared to be in better shape than I was!

There were two little patches covering her nipples and another patch not quite covering her obviously shaved pubic mound. I was wearing a nice, sexy little bikini. But she made me feel like I was fully dressed.

Roy came over and put his cooler down. He hugged me as if we had been friends all of our lives and shook Dave's hand. Roy was only slightly more modestly attired than his wife. He was wearing a tight, black, spandex bikini that left very little to the imagination. I found it impossible to ignore the bulge in the front of his suit. It was immense!

I don't know what they were drinking. It was in a pitcher, nestled in the ice in their cooler. They told me what it was called but I didn't recognize the name and I don't remember it now. Roy insisted I have a glass of it though, and it was delicious. I couldn't even taste the alcohol in it. Roy refilled my glass several times. They even talked Dave into switching from his beer to their special concoction and he seemed to enjoy it too.

We sat in the shade and talked like old friends. Our neighbors dominated the conversation, just like last week. But they were very entertaining and Dave and I were having a great time. We almost reached the point that we could ignore the way they were dressed. Right up until Ann asked me how I liked her new suit. I had to admit it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. She told me that she had found it on the internet and ordered several of them. She said that she would love to see me in one.

Before I could put a stop to it, all three of them were urging me to accompany her back to her house to try one of them on. Dave seemed particularly anxious to see me in one, much to my surprise.

I don't believe that I am any more modest than the average girl on the street. I like to wear miniskirts and tight jeans and sexy tops. I wouldn't call my bikini modest. But I really didn't want to try on one of those extremely revealing suits. Somehow though, I ended up following Ann through the gate to her back yard and into her bedroom. She pulled out two bikinis which were similar to her own and a one piece suit which appeared to be made of nothing but string and looked like it must be even more revealing, if that was possible.

As soon as we were in the bedroom she reached for the catch on my bra and released it. I felt very self conscious, but I tried to act as though this was nothing unusual. She pulled the strings on the sides of my bottoms and they fell to the floor. I had not been undressed by a woman since my mother did it when I was a little girl. It really felt strange.

Ann turned me around and admired my body openly. She was generous in her praise of my body and that embarrassed me all the more. She complimented me on my "perky breasts" and my cute butt. I blushed and tried to reach for one of the suits she had laid out on the bed so that I could cover myself, as inadequate as that cover might be.

She stopped me and said, "You can't put those on yet, Donna. You have a little problem we have to take care of first."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bathroom. I guess I was feeling the effects of those delicious drinks because I seemed to mindlessly obey her every request, no matter how uncomfortable it made me.

She put a towel down on the toilet and sat me down on top of it. By this time you would have thought that I knew what was coming. I guess I had been pretty much running on automatic since Ann took over. I seemed to be incapable of acting of my own free will when she and Roy were around.

Ann sat me down on the towel and before I could scream for help she knelt between my wide spread legs and began cutting my pubic hair off with a pair of scissors. As she worked she commented on what a beautiful pussy I had. That is not something I had ever heard from another woman before, or ever expected to!

She worked quickly and it didn't take long, since I always keep my light blonde bush trimmed close anyway. Soon, my little blonde patch of hair was just a little stubble. Ann stood up and gathered a razor and some soap and a wet cloth and returned to force my legs open again.

I tried to stop her. I told her that I would finish the job. At this point it was obvious that my pussy was getting shaved. I would be much more comfortable doing it myself.

She totally ignored me. She looked down at my crotch and shook her head. I guess that I wasn't exposed enough to suit her. She made me stand up and she quickly spread the towel out on the bathroom floor. She guided me down onto the towel on my back. It was like I no longer had a mind of my own!

I let her push me down onto my back and she knelt between my legs again. I was so embarrassed about having anyone other than my husband touch me there. But I said nothing as she rubbed the wet cloth over my genitals and then spread the shaving cream all over the area. It may have been just that I was so self conscious, but she seemed to spend much too much time spreading the cream around my pussy.

She smiled at me. It was a strange smile. For just a fraction of a second I thought I saw something in that smile. It was probably just my imagination. There was almost something predatory about it. But her face immediately softened and I decided that it was just my discomfort at this awkward situation in which I found myself.

She picked up the razor and bent down. Her face was less than two feet from my crotch as she slowly removed all traces of my pubic hair. When she used her fingers to stretch out my labia to keep them out of the way a feeling like an electric shock coursed through my body that only deepened my embarrassment.

It got worse though. I thought that she was done. All of the hair had obviously been removed. I was waiting for her to move so that I could get up. Instead, she suddenly lifted my leg and pushed it up to my chest and checked the crack of my butt! I was too horrified. I closed my eyes and held my breath while she removed a few stray hairs from there as well.

She rinsed me off with the cloth like an infant whose diaper she had just changed, patted me dry and helped me to my feet. She stood me in front of the mirror and she positively gushed, "Beautiful! Don't you think so, Donna?! Damn, I wish I looked that young and sweet!"

I was too shocked to speak. But I couldn't argue with her. It did look kind of sexy.

She took my hand and pulled me back into the bedroom and I tried on the two tiny bikinis. Wearing them was almost like being naked. There are only two places I have ever been naked, my bedroom and my bathroom. It has always been my opinion that it was inappropriate to be naked anywhere else.

I put both bikinis on. They were both very tiny and very bright. The colors were almost Day-Glo. Those tiny patches of material certainly drew your attention! Ann stood me in front of her full length mirror after I put each suit on. We stood and examined my sexy image.

Despite how self conscious I felt about being nearly naked, I couldn't help but appreciate the image I saw in that mirror. But I had no desire to let people see me like this. I could plainly see my nipples and the dark line of my slit. They were not so much covered as highlighted by the tiny triangles that covered them.

Before I had a chance to stop her, Ann pulled the strings on the second bikini and it fell to the floor. She picked up the little one piece and straightened it out with difficulty. She bent down, holding it open for me and made me step into it. She pulled it up over my shoulders and tied it behind my neck. She pulled the two tiny strips of nearly transparent cloth out away from my body and straightened them out and carefully placed them over my nipples. These two strips of cloth joined just over my slit and became one tiny piece of nearly transparent material which just barely covered my slit. From there, a string went down between my legs, up between the cheeks of my ass and then split off to go around my waist and attach to the front of the suit.

Ann stepped back and looked me over. She seemed ecstatic. She smiled widely and positively gushed about how sexy I looked. She insisted enthusiastically that this tiny scrap of material was just made for me.

I could see myself in the mirror and I had to admit it was really hot. Most of the areas that were normally covered by my bikini were now exposed and the stark white skin really drew your eyes.

I knew that Dave would love it, if we were alone in our bedroom. I would be happy to wear it for him too, when it was just the two of us. For some reason I never quite had a chance to tell Ann that I couldn't wear any one of the three of these suits, and especially this last one. I didn't seem to be able to say no to anything she wanted!

She seemed so excited, and seemed to be unable to think straight. She grabbed my hand and began pulling me back over to my backyard before I could make her listen to my faint stuttering refusal to be seen outside in this slutty suit. I seemed as totally incapable of saying no to this woman as I would have been to my overbearing parents.

In less than a minute I was standing in front of Dave and Roy. I stood there blushing furiously, all too aware of the blatant looks of lust in both sets of eyes. I couldn't help feeling flattered. But I had never been so incredibly embarrassed in my entire life. Both men stood up and Ann turned me around slowly in front of them.

I was certain that Dave would be furious. He had always been just a little jealous, which I liked. It reassured me. I knew that he would love the suit. But he wouldn't want me wearing it in front of Roy. I was certain that he would make me take this tiny, extremely revealing suit off.

Boy was I wrong! He loved it! He pulled me close and hugged me and told me how beautiful I looked. He gave me a big kiss and as his hands slid down to cup the exposed cheeks of my ass he made Ann promise to give him the web site so that he could buy me several of them.

I was given another large glass of whatever was in the pitcher that they had brought with them. It was really delicious and whatever was in it really helped to calm me down.

As the afternoon went on, Roy and Ann continued to lead the conversation, often into areas that made me uncomfortable. They were very open about their sexuality. I don't think I was aware of it at the time. But the more of that drink I sipped the less embarrassed I became by the way I was dressed and the sexual turn in the conversation.

In fact, after a brief dip in the pool later in the afternoon, I looked down to see that the suit was, as anticipated, nearly invisible! My hard nipples and small, tight vaginal opening were totally on display. It was totally out of character for me. But I just ignored it. In fact, looking back, I don't think I was even embarrassed anymore.

Roy made two trips back to his house during the afternoon to refill the pitcher we were drinking from. Dave and I were both getting a little tipsy. Not drunk. We were just more relaxed than we had ever been before, especially with people we had just met.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.