Nubile Neighbour - Cover

Nubile Neighbour

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 5: Conclusion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Conclusion - Sixteen year old Brian helps his plump, pre-teen neighbour Megan spy on her sitter and their relationship progresses from that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Brian was a bit surprised at how readily the twelve year old girl accepted the idea of having his brother as her lover. But he couldn't read her immature mind. She was still straddling the big teen that had showed her the pleasure of fucking, a pleasure she'd only heard of before and what she'd heard came from equally ingenuous other nubiles. But she'd also observed her parents and her caregiver having sex so it must not be a big deal. She could hardly wait for the new school year to begin so she could show off her new knowledge to her classmates. And if she could claim both handsome Preston brothers as her own the other girls would look at her in awe.

When his underaged lover leaned forward to kiss him Brian felt a resurgence of his lust for this cute, little morsel. His cock was still held snugly deep within her legspread body although not as deep as it had been before he'd ejaculated. Would she agree to take him and Tommy at the same time? The obscene image of the pretty girl kneeling down over Tommy sucking his cock while he was fucking her little cunt caused his cock to twitch. Or could one be in her cunt and the other in her asshole? He'd heard of it.

Megan felt the boy's deeply buried organ twitch within her but the inexperienced juvenile had no idea of his thoughts.

"Do you have to go home yet, Megan?"

"Nah ... Rita don't care what I do and Mommy don't get home 'til midnight."

"I'd like to fuck you doggy-style, Megan."

"Whaddya mean, Brian? What's doggy-style?"

"Have you ever seen dogs do it?"

"No ... hee hee."

"Well Megan, you get down on your hands and knees ... on all fours like a dog and I'll come into you from behind."

"You're awful, Brian," the young girl said in mock protest but the mental image of being fucked that way turned her on.

The sight of the little girl kneeling with her bulbous ass in the air was intensely erotic but it was also obvious that the disparity in their sizes made his plan inoperable. Kneeling behind her he was several inches away from his target.

"C'mon Megan. Lie on the futon ... on your belly," he said as he grabbed two cushions to put there to elevate her a bit more. Looking quizzically at the boy, Megan lay across the pillows, her legs dangling over the edge of the futon. Now her cute, little bum was at the same elevation of his cock when he knelt behind her. Walking on his knees Brian got two foot-high boxes and placed them so that Megan could put her feet on them. This caused her legs to spread so that her fat, little pussy was accessible and a framed by her opened thighs.

"What're yuh doin'?" she asked when he slipped two finger into her cum-greased twat and transferred the profusely available lubricant to her tiny, puckered anus. Then, while he rubbed the sensitive circle he moved forward on his knees until his cock was touching the slightly gaping vertical slit of her cunt. A trickle of gism leaked out as he pushed inside again.

Megan gasped as her underaged vagina took in four inches of teenaged tool and she uttered a different gasp when her sphincter yielded to the pressure of the boy's finger. She moaned as his finger invaded her cavity but she didn't try to squirm away.

Slowly he finger fucked the tight rim of the girl's ass, his knuckle pushing and pulling across sensitive nerves. He pushed deeper to his second knuckle and began to but when he placed a second finger next to the first and began to introduce it to her rectum, she closed her legs together freezing his movement.

He finger-fucked her asshole for a couple of minutes in time with his shallow fucking of her cunt. Then he slowly removed his fingers and her asshole was an open invitation to be fucked.

Megan looked back nervously when she felt her pussy being vacated but she was still unaware of what was in store Brian pushed his cock into her well prepared asshole with little resistance.

"Oooooooo..." she whimpered as his thick cock entered her ass, giving her clear indication that he was not done with her asshole. Brian reached under her and found her clit and as he massaged the slippery erectile she moaned and started to jerk. Only about one third of his cock had entered her ass when her orgasm began but as she squirmed and wriggled like a speared fish he rammed the rest of his substantial length up into her bowels.

"Am I hurting you, Megan?"

"Nah ... but ... are you s'posed to be in me there?"

"It's special Megan ... it's what you do when you've given yourself totally to someone. Have you given yourself totally to me?"

"Hungh!" The girl grunted as he punctuated his question with a hard thrust that crushed her pelvis between his groin and the hard edge of the futon. "Yunh ... you got me all haven't you?"

The virile teen continued to ream the pre-teen's tight bottom hole while he fingered her pussy and stroked her smooth-fleshed asscheeks. She continued to look back over her shoulder at him and then her breathing became ragged and her ripe, lush buttocks began to wriggle with the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Are you gonna cum, Megan?"

"Yuh ... hunh ... yunh," she panted and without thought of hygiene Brian pulled out of her now gaping asshole and plunged back into her sloppy, cum flooded twat. His timing was perfect. The little girl began to orgasm as soon as his thick knob passed through her vaginal portal and the feel of her twitching sheath took him over the top as well. Holding her tightly he rammed his way through the short strokes and pumped his sperm up into her underaged receptacle while she jerked and jiggled against him.

"Oh Wow," the girl exclaimed when Brian finally pulled out of her squishy pussy. "Didja really mean it? Like, will Tommy wanta do this too?"

"For sure Megan. And maybe when I come home at Thanksgiving we can all do it together."

"Hee hee," the naked girl giggled, her giggles causing a creamy cataract to escape from her tender, young cunt. "That'd be cool."

Brian couldn't believe how compliant his little sex toy was. Tommy would be delighted, he was sure, to have her but he might not be as willing as Megan to share her in a threesome. Right now however, after just emptying his lust into her for the second time in an hour he wasn't too concerned. Tomorrow when Tommy got home he'd talk to him.

"Maybe you should get dressed now Megan. Rita might get curious. Are your parents both away tomorrow?"

"Uh, yeah. But ain'cha gonna be gone?"

"Not until the next day Megan. But Tommy gets home tonight. Would you? Like? Come over and play with both of us?"

"You mean like? Like what we do ... with Tommy too?"

"You don't have to Megan, but you like Tommy and you cane get to know him better."

"Uh, sure," the girl said although she sounded anything but sure as she recovered her robe and waddled back home.

Brian wasn't entirely sure either. He and Tommy were good friends but he wasn't sure how his kid brother would feel about fucking a twelve year old.

Brian and his brother went for a midnight swim in the pool after their parents were asleep.

"Have you had a look at Megan lately?"

"Megan? Oh, you mean the little girl next door."

"Yeah."

"No, why?"

"Well Tommy she isn't really a little girl any more. Yeah, she's still kinda small but she's not too little where it counts."

"Whaddya mean, Brian? Didja fuck her?"

"You bet. I been in her every place there is to go ... and she says she really likes you.

"Do you think? Like? Would she let me, too?" Tommy was still a virgin and the thought of fucking a girl, even a little girl like Megan was hugely exciting. "Didja like hafta force her Brian?"

"Not a bit ... she may be little and young but she's hot and horny. She's coming over tomorrow afternoon and she'll be wearing a swim robe with noting under it. And she says she's willing to take on both of us." Brian knew she hadn't exactly said that but that's what she was going to do

Tommy had trouble sleeping as he imagined what iot would be like to fuck a girl. In the morning as soon as their parents let for work he cornered Brian.

"Are yuh sure Brian? Will she really let both of us do her?"

"I'm sure Tommy," the teen replied, pleased by his brother's wonderment about the promised sex. "If you get her young and once you've gone off in her mouth a girl will do whatever you say." Of course it was bullshit intended to further impress his younger brother but in this case it was working the way he said.

Although she'd been an innocent virgin less that two weeks ago Megan was a fast learner and the thought of having both handsome brothers as her boyfriends gave her a warm feeling in her belly. She joined the two boys in the dressing room and brazenly dropped her robe to reveal her shapely little body. Brian was sitting on the futon equally naked and she sat beside him.

Tommy watched, wondering if he was dreaming as Megan's hand went down to his brother's penis, and she stroked it lovingly until it reached a thick hardness. Tommy's mind reeled and yet he realized that he wasn't really very shocked. She was acting just like Brian said she would. The Brian lifted her naked body onto his lap, her back against his chest and his erection poling up obscenely between her plump, widespread thighs.

A normal twelve year old girl, even one as precociously sexual as Megan would be nervous and reticent in this situation but she was lacking in guidance in such matters. Her sexual experience before Brian had begun her education was limited to giggly exchanges with other equally naïve youngsters and her observations of her promiscuous parents and caregivers. So becoming a sex toy for her handsome neighbours was a natural thing and she could hardly wait for school to start so she could share her experience with her friends.

Tommy quickly stripped off his bathing trunks and sat close to Brian as the girl twisted around and kissed his brother. Tommy saw her pink tongue licking Brian's lips before they opened so she could put it right into his mouth.

The fourteen year old boy stared hotly at Megan's small but exquisitely proportioned body, his huge erection swaying above his scantily furred groin.

"Wow! Cool! You're big," the girl murmured as she reached out to grasp the thick meatpole.

Brian's cock was nestled between the girl's fat, hairless cuntlips like an oversized wiener pushed into the slit of a hot dog roll. Brian slipped one hand under her round bottom, pushing his middle finger against her crinkled, little anus while lifting her higher so that he could direct the swollen knob of his tool to her juvenile cuntmouth.

Tommy's jaw dropped and his cock jumped as he watched his brother's plum-sized knob spread the smooth, fleshy lips and slowly disappear into the little girl's body.

"Ooooo Brian ... eeeaassyyy," Megan cautioned as inch by thick inch she took her seducer's cock up into her pubescent fuckwell. And as she was being entered her little hand was grasping the other boy's tool in a stranglehold. Brian sort of rolled to the side towards his brother and pushed the little girl's head down toward his brother's upthrust cock.

"Hee hee," the girl giggled nervously as she bent low and licked the trembling tip of Tommy's exposed member, causing him to jerk from the wet contact of her small tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.