Nubile Neighbour - Cover

Nubile Neighbour

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 4: Oral Obeisance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Oral Obeisance - Sixteen year old Brian helps his plump, pre-teen neighbour Megan spy on her sitter and their relationship progresses from that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When Megan had walked away from the naked boy lying on the futon her tender, young pussy felt like it was still distended by the huge treetrunk he'd had inside her. The girl's rearranged interior was only slowly returning to its pre-coital stage and of course the ragged edges of her demolished hymen would never again be joined. Her knees were wobbly and she walked with her legs apart, as if she had just gotten off a horse or, in this case, her lover.

Twelve year old Megan Baker taught Brian Preston a valuable lesson. It pays to get them young and he could see that in the docile expression in her eyes as she walked ... or rather waddled away from her first fucking. And she was the perfect age, still so young that she would be obedient and tractable and perfectly trainable but old enough that her body was taking on a womanly shape and her libido was developed enough that she could reach the heights of sexual pleasure.

Patsy, the only other girl he'd fucked had been the experienced one, the one in charge. But now he was the experienced one and little Megan showed every sign of becoming the compliant sex-toy that every teenaged boy dreams of. But it was five days before he saw her again, except from a distance.

"Hi Brian," he heard behind him as he lay in the sun after a swim. "My parents have been home every day since..." and her voice faded at the end as if she was having difficulty in completing the sentence. And if she'd completed it correctly she'd have added 'since you fucked me' or words to that effect.

"I know Megan. I saw you with them. I missed you." He was disappointed that she wasn't dressed for swimming and instead was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Of course the first day she'd gone swimming with him that's what she wore.

"Me too," the girl added shyly, her face turning red. "But ... like ... I know now we didn't make a baby."

"Oh?"

"Yeah ... I got my period. When it started I though it was just from ... like ... what you done and I was still bleedin' from that. So's I can't go swimming today.""

The boy was disappointed and not because he hadn't sired a child in the sweet, young girl. But it sounded like he wouldn't get to try again today. But looking at her pretty face and her sexy, red-lipped little mouth he knew what he'd try for.

"C'mon into the dressing room, Megan. So we can be alone."

Like a little puppy dog the girl followed her big, older neighbour into the dressing room and sat on the futon, the arena where she'd played the most important game in her young life. Brian got two Red Bulls from the fridge and sat down beside her.

"Hmmm ... you're sexy," he said as he slipped a hand under her t-shirt. When he touched her let nipple it came instantly to attention and, moving his hand to the other one he felt it grow too. The girl looked at him; her eyelids blinking nervously and he took her right hand and guided it under his damp swim trunks to his rapidly growing erection.

Brian could see the doubt, the apprehension in the girl's eyes but with his one free hand he pushed down his trunks and freed his now rigid tool to the air ... and the her view.

Little Megan looked at the thick, eight inch pillar of steel hard cockflesh and then down at her belly as she tried to imagine how she had accommodated all of that weapon inside her little twelve year old body. But even as she was doing that her other hand joined the first and caressed the symbol of his manhood.

The boy leaned close and kissed her, savouring the ease with which he took possession of her soft, little mouth. And as his tongue explored her moist, oral cavern his hands gently pinched and tolled her rubbery nipples and he heard her breathing becoming more and more laboured.

Megan believed that he wouldn't try again today to fill her with that massive cock because of her condition although her reluctance was fading as her desire grew. It would be three months before she would discover that her period wouldn't stop her virile, young lover but for today she could only stroke his staff and fondle his love eggs.

Brian knew this was a test of his control over his pre-teen neighbour. He broke off their kiss and pushed her head down to his groin.

"Brian?" She looked up at him with big, timid eyes. "I can't?"

"Yes you can Megan ... you've done it before," the boy said in a stern voice as he pushed her head down with one hand while with the other he directed the pre-cum dripping head of his cock to her lips.

Megan knew she was defeated. This was what he wanted so this was what she had to do. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and let the smooth, slick plum-sized knob slide past her lips and into her mouth. As it slid over her tongue her young belly churned and when she heard the boy's moan of pleasure she knew it was the right thing to do.'

""Get on the floor, Megan ... on your knees between my legs," and the boy firmly pushed the girl into the submissive position he wanted. Then, kneeling subserviently between her older neighbour's legs the girl looked up at him as if seeking his approval as her small mouth ovaled around his thick member.

The teenaged boy was in porn heaven. He had a cute, shapely youngster kneeling between his legs, her pretty mouth filled with his throbbing cock as she looked up at him in total submission. The look in her eyes told him there'd be no need today to hold her head in place when he came. He moaned and forced her to take more in her mouth, her lips thinning as she stretched them to fit his girth deeper until he felt her gag.

"Suck on me Megan ... suck," he moaned as he allowed her to back away slightly. He'd heard about deepthroating but if he tried now he might scare her. He'd find out more about it before making her do it.

As the little girl sucked the boy's cock saliva flowed freely and the sounds were extremely salacious. The excess dribbled from her cock-stretched lips to run down the shaft of his cock and puddle on the slack skin of his ball sac.

"Oh yes Megan! Like that! Don't stop!"

The cocksucking youngster heard the boy's cries and was incited to greater efforts. One little hand was wrapped as far around his staff as it could reach while the other was fondling the heavy ovoid spheres within the soft, loose fleshy containment.

"Oh yes Megan ... oohhh yesss ... I'm cumminnnggg," the boy moaned excitedly. Even if he hadn't told her the little girl would have known when she felt the mouthfilling pole swell and buck between her lips. A scalding jet of gism blasted against her throat and reflexively she swallowed causing her lips to tighten around the spasming shaft as another gush of semen jetted into her twelve year old mouth. The little girl didn't know what she was doing but as the boy's penis jumped and spewed her lips milked him and her hot tongue made love to the instrument that less than a week ago had deflowered her.

Brian could hardly believe his good fortune. As he emptied his lust cream into the little girl's mouth she looked up at him with adoration. Her sweet, little mouth continued to nurse his member as some excess semen leaked whitely from the corners. Even as his libido was sated by the girl's skillful servicing he was imagining the ways that they would couple in the future.

"I bet there's not another girl in your Grade 6 class that could do that, Megan."

The girl rested her cheek on the boy's knee. "I'm going into Grade 7, Brian."

"Well, I bet there's not another girl in that class either. But we have more than a month of summer before then."

"I better go before Rita comes looking for me."

That was fine with Brian since she'd sucked the edge off his lust and he was getting an idea of how to benefit more from his little neighbour's docile compliance. He put his hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet.

"Tomorrow I want to take your picture, Megan ... so I can look at you even when you're not here with me."

The girl was flattered by his plan but of course she had no idea of the totality of it. Brian would be able to see her but he'd also share the pictures with his kid brother.

Brian was disappointed when Megan didn't show up next day. He had two digital cameras, one on a tripod pointed at the futon and the other to hold in his hand. He hadn't decided exactly how or what he was going to get her to do but he was quite confident that she would do whatever he asked.

"Sorry Brian ... Mommy was home yesterday. Her flight was cancelled or something. Wanta see what she bought me yesterday?"

"Uh, sure Megan," the boy replied wondering if she had a new bathing suit under her white robe.

"This is what she bought me, Brian," and the little girl opened her robe to reveal her completely naked body.

"Wow! Come over here and do that again." He led the girl over close to the futon and set the camera on its video setting. "Now open your robe again like you just did and after we can look at it on the TV monitor.

"Hee hee," the girl giggled nervously and she blushed but she did as he asked.

"We'll look later, Megan ... now let's go in the pool. He took the robe from her and dropped his trunks to the floor and then led the docile youngster to the pool. He was thankful that the pool enclosure was high enough that the neighbours couldn't see in as he entered the shallow end, still holding her hand.

Megan couldn't take her eyes from the teen's burgeoning hardon, licking her lips nervously with the most recent memory of having it in her mouth and feeling the hot gism spurting.

The swimming lesson was simplified by the girl's nudity and she laid in the water across Brian's hands as he fingered and probed her soft, hairless young pussy and teased her bulging nipples. Then he moved over to the edge where there was a concrete seat that formed part of the wall. He sat down, the water coming to his chest and he put the girl sideways on his lap, her short legs dangling over his thighs.

Megan wasn't sure what he wanted but then he drew her face to his and began the now familiar exploration of her mouth with his tongue. His right hand moved between her legs, pushing them apart and reaching her sensitive cuntflesh.

"Mmmm ... hnnnn ... mmmmm," the girl purred as she felt his fingers sliding up and down her pussy slit. Her arms went around his neck and she held on tight when she felt his finger entering her cuntmouth. Brian worked slowly. Despite the water she was exuding enough lubricant that his fingers moved smoothly between the swollen labia.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.