Nubile Neighbour - Cover

Nubile Neighbour

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 3: Megan Matures

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Megan Matures - Sixteen year old Brian helps his plump, pre-teen neighbour Megan spy on her sitter and their relationship progresses from that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Brian didn't see his little friend again for the next three days although he spent most of the time in the back yard by the swimming pool. Actually he saw her from a distance three times and once she'd waved discreetly to him. Her parents were home all of that time so he understood why she hadn't been back for another swim. It didn't matter much anyway because it was the weekend so his own parents were at home.

It was shortly after nine in the morning on Monday when he heard a sound and turned to see his neighbour climbing over the fence. She was wearing what looked like a white bath robe.

"Hi Brian. See what I got." She opened the robe to show off her new, two-piece bathing suit. "Mommy took me out to get it the day after I went swimming with you. Do you got a coke or something in that fridge?" She pointed at the little bar fridge beside the pool.

Brian got two slender cans, popped the seals and handed one to her.

"Huh? What's Red Bull?"

"It's an energy drink, Megan. It really gets you going." And he hoped that the stories he'd heard were correct and it would get her horny, too.

"Mmm. Yeah. I like it," the girl said appreciatively as she gulped down three swallows. "Mommy sure quizzed me the last time I was here. I didn't tell her nothin' though. She kept askin' if you'd touched me or tried anything. And next day she took me out to buy this bathing suit," and the girl shrugged off the robe and sat in only her little two-piece bathing suit.

"Do your parents know you're here today?"

"Nah ... they're both off flyin' and Rita ain't gonna tell them coz she's got another guy here today. He showed up right after Daddy left more'n an hour ago."

"Did they go to your playhouse yet?"

"No but they're in Daddy's bed. But she knows it already coz she was there with Daddy yesterday afternoon right after Mommy went to work."

Brian wondered about the girl's matter-of-fact acceptance of her parents' cheating. Would that make her easier to fuck? "Do you want another swimming lesson?"

It was a repeat of yesterday's lesson to begin with. Brian put one hand on her belly and with newfound confidence, possibly aided by the Red Bull; she lay flat in the water while the boy slipped his other hand under her chest.

"Now Megan, you know how it's done ... just slowly kick your legs.

Unlike yesterday was relaxed, the relaxation that comes with experience. And during her last two encounters with her neighbour she'd gained a lot of experience. Brian's hands held her afloat but they also moved a lot. The top of her bikini moved up and her little breasts were bare in the water, bare and being squeezed and rubbed by the boy's big hand.

The bottom of her bikini was experiencing the same fate as the hand supporting her belly slid under the bathing suit and the flimsy fabric slid lower on her wet skin. And then his fingers were slipping between her soft labia and seeking her little clitoris.

"Hee hee ... I can't swim if you do that Brian," the girl giggled but she made no move to avoid his progressively more intimate touch.

Brian usually masturbated two or three times a day but since the hand job and being sucked by this sexy youngster he'd been saving it for her. His balls ached with need as he worked one hand on her rubbery nipples and the other alternated between her hot cuntmouth and her hard clit.

Megan was suddenly heavy as her legs stopped moving and her pelvis rocked down against the probing fingers. And then her thighs locked on his wrist as she jerked and jittered through an orgasm.

As Megan thrashed about Brian got two fingers into her cuntmouth and he thrilled to the squeezing action as her muscles involuntarily clasped his invading fingers. In his excitement he lost his balance, fell forward and the two of them went under water.

"Glang Hacch ... Hungg," the girl choked and coughed as she got rid of the water she'd swallowed.

"Sorry Megan, didn't mean to drop you," Brian apologized as he led her to the shallow end of the pool and then out. She followed him, picking up what remained of her drink and he led her to the dressing room.

"Don't ... I won't ... not in my mouth again Brian," she protested as he gently pushed her down on the futon.

"I just want to kiss you Megan, that's all," and he lay beside her, his mouth covering hers, his tongue invading between her teeth. The girl was conscious of his actions as he unfastened her top and then eased her bikini bottom down and off. She felt the hot hardness of his penis against her bare flesh and knew that he'd taken off his bathing trunks too but she'd told him she wouldn't take him in her mouth and he knew she wouldn't let him go all the way even if she was big enough for it so she put her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Brian rubbed his chest against hers; feeling the hard nipples digging in and his left hand stroked her body, her slightly convex baby-fat belly, the roundness of her hip and the bulge of her hairless mons. Her plump thighs parted as his fingers moved lower and when he once again found the mouth of her juvenile pussy she tilted her pelvis, inviting closer contact.

The girl's breathing was becoming ragged and as the pressure grew in her loins and stomach she rubbed herself harder against him. Her thighs started to quiver in anticipation and she curled her fingers on his upper arm. Megan's head arched back as the tingle grew in her loins, welling ever stronger, until her never fucked vagina began to blossom open in the crescendo before orgasm.

The boy was experienced enough to recognize the signals the young girl was involuntarily transmitting and he moved quickly. He easily broke free of her neck-gripping arms and slid off the futon. The small girl was easy to manipulate and it took only seconds until her short legs were draped over his shoulders and his face was buried in the pulpy softness of her hairless, young cunt.

The youngster yelped and bucked against his mouth with an animalistic force. He could feel the waves of her orgasm wash over her, breathing even more ragged, straining against his mouth, toes curled against the futon.

Brian could feel the intensity of her orgasm decreasing. He reduced the pressure of his face against her body. Her hands slowly came back to his head, stroking, running her fingers through his hair.

Her breathing was returning to normal as he raised his face from the soft, wet pudding of her juvenile twat but her juices still flowed from her freely. The boy knew that at that moment he could have taken her completely without any effective resistance but despite his painful need for release he waited a brief while before completing her devirgination.

He moved up over her little naked, defenseless body and leaned down and kissed her soft, sweet lips. She may not have been fucked yet but she sure as hell had learned kissing. Her lips were demanding and her tongue was expert and she savored the kiss as much as the older boy did. When he finally broke it off, he started kissing the line of her jaw, then her ears and finally started working down over her soft throat and chest. But this time it was not just his mouth that would finally make its way to her soft, wet, inviolate pussy.

Almost silent moans escaped from Megan's red lips as he moved down and began to lick and suck every molecule of her naked sex. Nothing between her sweet little thighs escaped the attention of his eager tongue and then a pleasant surprise came his way when her plump hips began to gyrate, pushing into his face in an effort to fuck herself on his tongue, which plunged into the depths of her tight little vagina.

The saliva from his mouth was doing a good job of lubricating twelve year old Megan's juvenile cunt although her own juices had oiled her passage sufficiently to accept even more than Brian's sturdy weapon. His hard, hungry tongue and his two fingers had succeeded in stretching her young pussy enough for penetration by a thick, adult-sized cock. It was time for her deliverance.

He lifted the little girl's plump legs high as he mounted between them. The young girl looked up at the big boy, her juvenile senses overloaded by the intensity of the sensations he had given her. Her eyes fixed on the mammoth projection from his loins that was poised above her fat, hairless slit but she knew she was too small, too young to take it. And he knew that too.

Until barely a week ago Brian had thought that this pretty, young neighbour girl was a child. But she was old enough to have orgasms and she'd given him a hand job and sucked him off. So she wasn't a child.

And in spite of his desire and need his brain wasn't prepared for the intensely rewarding sensation of sticking his swollen cock into the hairless pussy of a twelve year old girl. The smooth, warm lining of Megan's inviolate orifice sent waves of arousal instantly to his brain, not that any more arousal waves were needed. After a few tries, he was able to penetrate up to about two inches, impaling her vagina deeper with each thrust while cries of protest filled the room.

"Ouch! O-w-e-e! It hurts. Please ... No!" she whined repeatedly. "You can't! I'm too young! Stop!"

Staring blankly at the ceiling as she was held down on her back, Megan's body tensed with each short plunge as the throbbing shaft fucked her young sex slowly; pushing in, and then withdrawing. The helpless girl knew it was hopeless to fight and she steeled herself for the agony she'd feel when he shoved that monstrous weapon inside her little twelve year old body.

Brian could see how his thick cock was spreading the girl's soft cuntlips, the outer lips making an inverted Vee that revealed the pink inner flesh and just above his shaft he was the little protuberance of her clitoris. He backed out until his purple knob was visible and then, his hands holding her chubby hips so she couldn't twist away, he began the thrust that would inalterably change the little tweenager' s life.

As Megan's tight wet cunt was spread open by the boy's great size she moaned piteously and then uttered a sharp yelp like a hurt puppy when her hymen split before the relentless pressure of the invading knob. Brian paused then to fix the moment in his memory, watching the pretty girl's red lipped mouth gape in a grimace of pain and looking down to where she was holding three inches of his throbbing tool in the vise-like grip of her underaged cuntmouth. A trickle of blood from her broken maidenhead appeared and the boy exulted at his lewd triumph.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.