Nubile Neighbour - Cover

Nubile Neighbour

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 2: Lustful Lunches

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Lustful Lunches - Sixteen year old Brian helps his plump, pre-teen neighbour Megan spy on her sitter and their relationship progresses from that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Next day Brian was lounging by the pool after his morning swim when he heard a sound and looking in that direction he saw little Megan clambering over the fence that separated their backyards.

"Hi Megan. I didn't expect to see you today. I thought you were going shopping with your Mom."

"Nah ... well ... Mommy changed her mind We went shoppin' but she met a guy ... she sez he's an old friend ... and she bought me a new DVD and we came home."

"So, did you watch it?"

"Yeah. Leastways I started to watch it but then I heard some noise upstairs and I went to check."

"Was it mice? Raccoons? What was it?"

"I don't wanna talk about it Brian. Can I go swimming?"

"Sure Megan. Go get your suit."

"Is anyone else home?"

"No. Just me until about six o'clock."

"I don't wanna go back to the house right now. Can I go in with just my panties and t-shirt?"

"Sure Megan." Right then Brian was glad that his bathing trunks were loose, sort of like boxed shorts. They not only disguised his growing erection but they were also more comfortable.

Brian jumped in the pool at the deep end so that his aroused condition wouldn't be evident while the girl walked in the shallow end. The girl took off her shorts. Her t-shirt was long and reached halfway down her short, plump thighs and Brian watched lustfully as the cute youngster waded in until she was neck deep.

The clear, cool water had opposite effects on the boy and the girl. Brian's erection wilted but the nipples on Megan's small breasts popped out and showed clearly through her wet t-shirt.

"I can't swim much, Brian? Will you help me learn?"

The twelve year old girl wasn't consciously inviting the neighbour boy to put his hands on her body again although that was a necessary part of teaching her to swim. But sub-consciously that likely was the reason sonce, in fact, she was a reasonably competent swimmer.

"OK Megan. We'll start where you are now ... I can hold you up while I still have my feet on the bottom of the pool. He moved close to her and put one hand on her belly ... actually lower than that, and urged her to lie flat in the water. As her lower body rose slipped his other hand under her chest, getting a handful of titflesh as he did so.

"Now Megan, just relax and slowly kick your legs. Your body wants to float naturally and I you're relaxed you'll float.

Megan was anything but relaxed but it was not the water that made her tense. She was totally and absolutely conscious of only one thing, the feel of the boy's hands. One was rubbing against her throbbingly erect nipples and as soon as she tried to kick gently the other was in the gap between her thighs. And water or not it was having the same effect on her today as yesterday.

Brian's erection overcame the effect of the cool water and he was again tenting his swimming shorts with a virile erection. For about five minutes he pretended to help the girl swim while she pretended to need the help and all the while he was becoming intimately familiar with her shapely, young body through the hopelessly inadequate protection of her flimsy t-shirt and even flimsier panties.

It's had to say how long the swim-game would have gone on but suddenly there was a strong gust of wind, a sharp flash of lightning and the skies opened in a downpour.

"We better go inside Megan ... it's dangerous in a pool in a lightning storm and he led the little girl out of the pool and into the little dressing room next to the pool and attached to the house.

The dressing room was an elaborate version of Megan's playhouse. There was a wet bar, two waterproof lounging chairs and a futon since on occasion the room served as a guest room for company. There was also an attached bathroom with shower.

"We're all wet. Is it OK to sit here?" Megan shivered in the cool air as Brian led her to the futon. Her skin was covered with goose bumps and her shivering was enough to cause her firm, little breasts to jiggle.

"It's all water proof, Megan," Brian replied, turning away from her so that his erection wouldn't be visible. But looking at her wet body was adding to his already extreme arousal. She was a doll. Her just developing tits and her wet t-shirt really let him them well. But the best thing and the thing that had his cock jumping was her pussy. It bulged out in her wet, little panties and he could even see the slit of her pussy where the material went up into it.

Brian popped a mint from the table into his mouth and asked timidly, "Can I kiss you, Megan?"

"Uh ... yeah ... I guess so?" Little Megan wasn't 'sweet sixteen and never been kissed', she was only twelve but the never been kissed part fitted her perfectly. Apart from the occasional pressing of family lips to hers, she'd never been kissed by a stranger an NEVER in the way she was now about to experience.

Brian put his left hand behind her head and turned her so that she was facing him. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, thrilling to the yielding softness. He moved his lips gently, sensing that she was inexperienced and then his tongue began to caress the sweetness of her lips, just on the outside at first but as he felt a relaxation he worked his tongue inside.

Megan's eyes widened as she felt his tongue enter her mouth and what had to be his hard cock pressing against her leg, only a few inches away from her vagina. She opened her mouth, perhaps to speak, maybe to protest at what was happening, but what actually happened was her own tongue snaked out and into his mouth.

Brian thrilled at the unexpected response and he began to suck on the girl's hot tongue while he worked his hand under her wet shirt to find the diamond-tipped breasts. Afraid of going too far too fast Brian just continued kissing her for several minutes until she broke off the kiss.

"Should Mommy be kissing like we are? I mean except with Daddy?"

"I don't think she'd so that Megan," Brian replied as he lifted her t-shirt and bared her cute, little breasts "Do you kiss many guys?" He dropped his head and took one of her hard nipples between his lips and sucked it and massaged it with his tongue while he rolled the other one between thumb and forefinger.

"But she was ... that's why I came over here ... should I tell Daddy?"

"Do you like kissing? Being kissed?" Brian's mouth stifled her reply by covering hers and filling it with his tongue while he peeled down her wet, silken panties.

"No Brian! You Can't Megan cried out but then the flimsy briefs parted with a faint tearing sound and her pussy had no cover.

Moving quickly the big teen moved his mouth from hers, down across her hard-nippled tits and her rounded little belly to the hairless bulge where her thighs joined her torso.

NO! OH! You can't," the young girl protested, shocked at the boy's obvious intent to kiss her down there. But she was helpless as the much bigger boy spread her chubby legs and mashed his face against the slippery softness of her fat pre-teen pussy. "Nyaannnhh," she whined as the boy's lips and tongue played on her sensitive genitalia using all the lessons that Patsy had taught him. Although his fingers had been intimate yesterday with her juvenile pussy this was his first opportunity to see its naked beauty. The narrow slit was hairless, and her labia were large and smooth like hot dog buns.

"You like it don't you Megan?"

"Yannnh but? Yer not gonna try? You know? Doin' it to me are you?"

He ran his tongue up and down the young girl's hot, little snatch and felt her clit begin to grow. With an intake of breath Megan's eyes widened and she looked down at him and then lay back. He continued giving her head and she started humping into his face as if she'd been doing this for years. Her pussy juices started running freely.

Brian ran his hands up and down her body feeling her soft skin still padded with the remnants of her baby fat. His cock was hard in his trunks and he quickly pushed them off.

Megan was breathing hard now and her hands were on his head puling him closer. He got his lips locked on her clitoral projection and at the same time he pushed a finger into her tight, wet cuntmouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.