Nubile Neighbour - Cover

Nubile Neighbour

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 1: Handjobs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Handjobs - Sixteen year old Brian helps his plump, pre-teen neighbour Megan spy on her sitter and their relationship progresses from that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Little Megan Baker had lived next door to him all eleven or maybe it was twelve years of her life. And as he turned sixteen he saw for the first time that she was no longer a skinny, little snip of a girl but instead a pretty, slightly plump tweenager who had little oranges under her sweater.

He likely had more hormones and fewer principles than many sixteen year old boys and he began fantasizing about the chunky youngster during his frequent masturbation sessions. He knew she was too small and too young to actually fuck but he tried to imagine how it would feel to have her little hands stroking his erection or maybe her pretty, rosebud mouth sucking on it. But he never gave serious thought to trying to change fantasy to reality.

Brian Preston was more experienced than most boys his age because last year a fourteen year old girl, Patsy, had decided that she liked the big, tall older boy. She'd been putting out for older boys since she gave her first blowjob when she was ten and during the five months that she was 'going with' Brian she had taught him a lot about girls and sex. But at the end of the school year she moved away and since then he'd had to make do with his hand.

Megan's father was an airline pilot and her mother a flight attendant so although they were able to be at home for longer periods than my weekend-only parents they were both also often away for more than a day at a time. For many years they had a grey haired battleaxe that looked after Megan but for the past six months or so there'd been a succession of girls not much older than Brian. Girls who fuelled more masturbatory fantasies. It was during one of her parents' absences that his fantasies about little Megan moved towards fruition.

Brian sometimes wondered if his fourteen year old brother Tommy ever thought about her. He was a bit jealous of his kid brother because he was already two inches taller, an inch longer where they all said it counted and better looking. But he was gone for the month of August at a basketball camp.

The Bakers had a large shed in their back yard, a shed that had a room they had made into a playhouse for their only child. It was a hot Thursday in August and Brian's parents were at work and Megan's were flying. He saw over the low fence that separated their back yards that Megan was at the side of the shed and standing on a block of wood she'd pulled from somewhere trying to see through the window to the playhouse.

His little neighbour looked really cute in her very short, hot-weather shorts and a t-shirt that clung appealingly to her budding breasts. He jumped the fence and went over to where she was unsuccessfully trying to see in the window.

"Can I help? Why don't you just go through the door?"

"Oh Brian," she said with a shy smile. I can't. The door's locked and Rita is in there with her boyfriend. I wanta see what they're doin'."

Megan Baker was an innocent pre-teen virgin who knew nothing about sex other than the giggly tales her friends shared with her. Tales that were more fiction than fact but nonetheless the stories had caused her, for several months now, to think about how impressed her friends would be if they believed that she had a big, good looking High School Freshman as her boyfriend. The boy though was not Brian. It was his fourteen year old Brother Tommy who was as big as Brian and even better looking. But she knew that Tommy was away for the summer at some kind of sport camp.

Brian was six feet tall, almost a foot and a half taller than she and although the window wasn't all that clean he could see clearly what was going on. Rita was on her back on the cot, her panties dangling from her right ankle, her skirt bunched around her hips and on top of her, between her raised legs was her bare-assed boyfriend pumping away. Brian got an immediate erection.

"I'm not sure if you ought to see what's going on?"

"Please Brian. Please ... you gotta lift me up."

"I don't think you're old enough to see what they're doing." Brian didn't think that at all but he wanted to tease his little neighbour and maybe she'd do things to prove she wasn't too young.

"I am too old enough. Yesterday was my twelfth birthday."

"Well, all right," and he reached down to help her up. She was light in weight but he wasn't sure how to hold her.

Megan solved the problem easily. "Just hold my bottom and my shoulder," she said with ingenuous disregard of where his hand would be and with alacrity the horny teenager reached under her bottom and between her plump thighs while his other hand slipped under her arm and across her hard, little breasts and he lifted her up.

Megan was stunned by what she saw. She knew at once that they were fucking but she wasn't exactly sure of the mechanics of it. But the sight sent a little nauseous thrill surging hotly through her pre-teen loins. The naive youngster didn't realize that the hot feeling in her lower belly was due not only to what she was seeing but also to the pressure of the boys hand on her soft vulva.

"No ... I wanta watch," she protested when Brian began to lower her and he was quite willing to hold her up for a longer time. He moved the heel of his hand back so that she was sitting on it and he was then able to move his fingers. It was almost as if he had his fingers directly on her soft little pussy because her shorts were so flimsy and as he worked his fingers the leg of her shorts moved higher until he was suddenly feeling bare flesh.

Megan gave no sign of being aware of the liberties he was taking with her vulnerable position, her eyes and her mind entranced by the live sex show she was seeing. Brian knew it was coming to an end as the man's bum picked up tempo and hammered the young woman' open body with a staccato of short, rapid strokes before he made one final thrust and groaned.

"NO ... don't stop ... not yet!!!" The legspread young woman cried out angrily as the man rolled off her twitching body. "No you bastard ... I didn't cum!"

"I gotta go ... somebody might catch us ... that little cunt you're watching over might see us," and he peeled off the condom with its semen laden tip and dropped it on the floor.

"Don't ever come near me, you bastard. Never again," the busty, dark haired woman spat as she pulled on her panties and straightened her clothes. Her friend meanwhile went rushing out the door past the watching pair but didn't even look back to see them.

"Quick Brian. We gotta go round the corner so's she don't see us,"

He lowered the young girl to the ground, reluctantly releasing his grip on her crotch and they ducked around the corner. They saw the man go out the back gate with Rita shaking her fist at him and then she went into the house.

"Why was she mad at him? What did she mean ... she didn't cum? That don't make sense coz she musta known she was there already."

"Cum is ... like ... can we go inside where they were so I can explain it."

"Yeah, sure Brian. I'm sure glad you was here with me."

The cot was a rumpled mess and still retained some of the heat from the rutting couple. There was a damp patch too, some coital fluids that had leaked from Rita's unsatisfied receptacle.

"Can I? Like? Touch you Megan ... so I can explain 'cum'?

"Yeah, I guess so Brian. Where you gonna touch me?"

Megan was pretty sure that he wanted to touch her between her legs and she was kind of looking forward to it. She still felt sort of funny, squiggly from the way he'd held her up to the window.

"Cum is something special that people do when they have sex, Megan. Like, when I feel you down here," and nervously the boy put his hand over the girl's pelvis, "does it give you a special feeling?"

"Uh yeah ... kinda," and the twelve year old was torn between fear of letting the boy touch her privates and an urge to feel the same excitement she'd felt when he was holding her up to the window.

"Can you ... like ... take off your shorts?"

"You're not gonna try to have sex with me are you?"

"That's not the only way to cum, Megan. I may be able to make you cum with my fingers ... and then you'll know why Rita was mad at her guy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.