Maude's - Cover

Maude's

Copyright© 2008 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The uninitiated assumed that Maude's was a cathouse. Little did they know...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Chuck went in and seated himself on the bed. A moment later, another door popped open and Allie entered the room. “Chuck!” she gasped.

“Hi, Allie.”

“This is embarrassing...” She tried to cover herself.

“It shouldn’t be. Want me to get naked?”

“I ... You won’t tell, willya? What I look like?”

“That would be rude,” Chuck replied, throwing his shirt over his head. “How about this? I won’t tell on you if you don’t tell on me?”

Allie cocked her head. “What could be so horrible?”

Chuck kicked off his shoes. “I dunno. What’s so bad about you?”

“Well...” Diffidently, she lifted her hands away from her breasts and crotch.

“You look like a girl to me...” Chuck opined.

“Yeah, well...” Chuck’s undershorts dropped and his erection sprang free. “You’re sure a boy!”

Chuck blinked. “It’ll grow a little more...”

“I don’t think it needs to,” Allie replied, gazing at it. “I should have said man - but you said girl, so...”

“Oh.” Chuck thought about it. “We wouldn’t be here if you weren’t a woman.”

“Yeah. Ummm...” Allie reached out, and then drew her hand back.

“Come on. I want to feel you, too.” Chuck beckoned, and Allie moved into his arms. Emily’s lessons were fresh; he lowered his lips to Allie’s neck.

“Ooooohh! Chuuck!” Nerves in Allie’s neck, arms, back and breasts lit up - and her pussy clenched. “Wow!”

Chuck put both hands on Allie’s ass. It was good-sized - but it felt just fine when he squeezed it. “Look I know the fact that we know one another makes this kinda strange - but I’m here to make you happy. This isn’t a date. Let’s just explore each other and get what we’re supposed to be getting from this - and if you never want to mention it again, that’s fine.”

“What if...?” Allie whispered.

“That’s different - but we both will need to see other people before we get wrapped up in things, you know? Maybe...” That seemed to be the place to leave things - Chuck didn’t want to put out bad vibes.

“Yeah, you’re right. This is about sex. If I didn’t know you, it wouldn’t be this complicated - so I don’t. Okay?”

“It’s a plan.” ‘She’s being pretty cool about it... ‘ Chuck mused.

“You can keep kissing my neck,” Allie gasped. “It gives me chills.” Responding to a squeeze of her ass, she sighed, “That’s huge, I know.”

“It’s a problem?” Chuck breathed. “I don’t see how...”

“That’s ... sweet...” Allie gasped. Her pussy kept clenching as his lips roved over her neck. “It’s just ... Uuuhhh...” She couldn’t think to finish the sentence.

Chuck let go of an ass cheek and brought the hand up to cradle a breast, then shifted his lips to the stiffly erect nipple it presented - and sparks flew all over Allie’s nervous system!”

“Where did you learn...?” she gasped.

“Here...”

“I want...”

“What?”

Allie took advantage of the open position they’d assumed when Chuck took charge of her nipple to reach down and collect his stiff shaft in one hand and cradle his balls with the other, “That.”

“Okay.” ‘She’s not much on foreplay,” Chuck mused. “How?”

“Me on my back.” They did this awkward dance where they didn’t let go of what they were holding as they rotated, but they got there. Allie sat on the bed and drew her legs up. It was unladylike, to say the least - but she was accessible - even with Chuck standing up.

“You’ve got big lips,” Chuck observed, running a finger along her rubbery inner lips.

“Yeah.” Allie was torn between pleasure and embarrassment.

“Neat.” They popped open for his fingers and Allie forgot embarrassment.

“Now?” She hunched up so she could reach between her legs for his shaft.

“Sure...” She had it - she was driving, rubbing his glans in her wet gash. Chuck reflected that he couldn’t be rushing her. The feel of her channel rubbing the head of his cock was maddening ... She seated it against her hole and gave a little tug - and Chuck snapped his hips. It was more or less instinctive. The head popped through, and Chuck just naturally moved forward to sink himself in her to the root. “Aaaahhhh!”

“Yeah ... God!” Allie sucked in a lungful of air. “Fuck me!”

Chuck reached down and grabbed her hips and started pounding, “Awww, SHIT that’s nice!” His second piece of ass ever was as good as - if not better than - the first!

“OH! FUCK! FUCK! DO ME! HAAARRD!” Allie howled, her head rocking back and forth. Grabbing Chuck’s biceps, she used them to help her push herself up at him.

Playing off each other’s urgency, the couple was at orgasm’s edge in a matter of seconds! Gritting his teeth, aware that he was supposed to be in control of things, Chuck gasped, “I’m gonna pop!”

Allie, her expression positively manic, shrieked, “DO IT! FILL ME! SHOOT ME FULL!!” It took Chuck right over the edge, and with a wordless howl, his cock started firing globs of semen into Allie’s depths. Allie felt the first one and the world went white as she exploded in orgasm, too, “AAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!” Chuck discovered that he couldn’t withdraw his cock if he wanted to - Allie’s inner sheath was milking and sucking and didn’t want to let him go! It would squeeze and pulse - and Chuck’s cock would fire a blast in response, again and again!

Chuck got a little control as Allie flopped back, so he withdrew some - but he was still rock-hard, and the feel of her wrapped around him was too intensely pleasurable to want to stop, so he drove back in. That set up another withdrawal, and another drive into Allie’s depths - and before he knew it, he was fucking her steadily again. Allie didn’t complain; she threw her head back and forth, hissing, “Yessss! Yesss! Mooorrre! Mooorrre!”

This time, it took a bit longer - nothing amazing - probably three minutes. Allie pulled Chuck down closer to her - and it was awkward, but neither of them cared. She crossed her ankles over his lower back and drove her soaking pussy onto his spike to the root from below, taking on half of the effort of slamming their crotches together upon herself. When the pleasure mushroomed into a massive climax, the whirlwind again took him, too; this time, there were soft but emphatic noises, not loud exclamations. Instinctively, she clutched him to her and offered him her lips - and just as instinctively, he took them - and they came to themselves with their tongues intertwined. It was by far the hottest thing either of them had ever experienced!

“That was ... great...” Allie breathed, when they finally broke the kiss. ‘Great’ REALLY didn’t come close to describing it, but it was what she had available.

“You’re incredible!” Chuck panted. “A wild woman!”

“Thanks!”

“Thank YOU!”

“No, I meant ... Well, thanks for THAT, too!” Allie smiled coyly.

“Any time - and I mean ANY time!” Chuck grinned.

“Yeah, well, I know we said we wouldn’t, but ... we might!” Allie smiled back.

They’d have probably gone for thirds, but Chuck had been drained pretty effectively earlier and just didn’t have it in him, so they parted reluctantly, when Fiona bustled into the room a few moments later. Chuck cleaned up in the bathroom and made his way to the waiting room. “Well, how was it?” his father asked.

“Awesome!” Chuck grinned from ear to ear.

“She’s unusually wild for a girl her age,” Maude offered. “Not that it wouldn’t have been good in any case, but she appears to be exceptional.”

“She was amazing! You were right about looks being deceiving, Dad!”

“Let that be a lesson to you!” Maude waved a finger. “Get the test drive! Hot-looking girls know they are hot-looking - and they’re less likely to go the extra mile - and since you can have the Confederacy fix issues once you’re in orbit, looks should NOT be a serious criterion! Performance testing is THE way to go!”

On that note, the Oberndorfer men headed home - to face the ire of Sherry, who wanted every detail of why they were so late getting home!


Two weeks - and three visits by Chuck to Maude’s - later, Sherry Oberndorfer got a phone call: “Mrs. Oberndorfer? Maude Carlson. I wonder if I might impose upon you this evening? We have a test sequence scheduled and I’m calling proctors...”

Sherry had been waiting for this. Since that evening when Gary went off to deal with Maude’s ‘emergency’, Sherry had been waiting impatiently to see if Maude had sold her a bill of goods to get her husband in the sack with someone or if she had been on the up and up. Gary wouldn’t talk about it - and neither would Chuck - and dark suspicions flowed in a cloud around Sherry. What had they done? WHO had they done? Had Maude Carlson just taken a fancy to Gary and concocted a bullshit tale to get her to roll over and allow Gary to sleep with her? Sherry didn’t know - and it was killing her. The situation put a strain on her relationship with her husband - jealousy popped up here and there, distancing her from him. Maude had called twice requesting Gary’s services, but he’d begged off, not wanting to exacerbate things. Sherry had made it clear that until she got called to do HER little thing, she considered Maude’s offer a ruse... “When? I think I can probably clear my calendar.”

“Excellent! We’d love to have you! Can you make five-thirty?” Maude rejoined.

“Yes, I can do that...”

“I’ll look forward to seeing you.”

‘Of course, all that old bat wants me for is to make sure some kids don’t cheat on a test,’ Sherry thought. ‘But it will get me out of the house, and if it gets me a higher CAP score, it’ll be worth it... ‘ Getting out of the house was big; the past two weeks had been murder. She was mad at Gary, but she was horny - and Chuck, well, Chuck was suddenly hot! He had this confidence ... Sherry kept scaring herself, finding little ways to put too much skin in her son’s visual field. It wasn’t right, but things were going JUST as that awful Emily had said they would! Chuck was out there, having sex, and he was qualified to take women to the stars - and Gary wasn’t. Maybe that was the REAL issue - the title of Alpha Male in the house had shifted shoulders - and Sherry was reacting to the change...

Sherry showered and shaved her legs and dressed as though she was going out - even though for all she knew she was going to be handing out multiple-choice test sheets and pencils to a cluster of pimply-faced kids. Maybe Maude would have another ‘emergency’ - requiring a female, this time! She brushed her dark brown hair glossy, then pinned it back on the sides with a pair of combs and set out for Maude’s.

Maude welcomed her personally. “Mrs. Oberndorfer! How nice of you to come! May I call you Sherry?”

“Oh, by all means!” Sherry replied, playing up. After all, if this bought her a higher CAP score, buttering up the old bat wouldn’t hurt her. They passed pleasantries for a few moments while Maude led Sherry deeper into the house. Finally, in an office area, Maude sat Sherry down.

“I guess you’re wondering exactly what will be expected of you?” Maude asked. “We’re conducting a performance examination of a mixed group of young selectees and prospective concubines. We’ll want you there with several other adults to season the group and keep an eye on things. We have a canned presentation on the duties of a proctor - it’s about fifteen minutes long, but it is better if you see it rather than having me try to touch on everything. Then we’ll have you sign a release and we’ll move on to the preparations.” A screen lit behind Maude and Sherry shifted her attention - and Maude immediately got up and left the room. Thirty seconds later, Sherry was thoroughly hypnotized and the AI was implanting suggestions...

Gary and Chuck arrived at seven, part of a mixed bag of about a dozen young people. Everyone who was due arrived by seven-thirty, and Maude gathered the group together in a conference room. “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to testing. This evening, we’re going to be rendering final exams to each of you - but first, I thought it might be nice if we all went out to dinner to celebrate!”

Maude and a couple of her staff led the group back outside to a bus, where they loaded and headed off to the restaurant. Everyone was excited and engaged in conversation - and no one noticed that, after driving around a bit, the bus made its way to the back of Maude’s property...

What the group DID see as they disembarked was a classic, railroad car diner, parked apparently dead in the middle of a residential area. Maude waved the group inside and the wait staff seated them in an area to one side and provided menus. Anyone watching would have noticed several other people entering the diner - but no one leaving...

Darkness facilitated the illusion. Maude’s didn’t rate an interdiction field, but the windows of the diner were made of a glass that could be made translucent by applying an electrical current to them. The final actor to arrive entered the diner and surreptitiously locked the door behind him...

“Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen,” the giant announced as he turned to face the room. “My name is Corporal William Watson of the Confederacy Marines - and this is a pickup!”

There was a concerted gasp. The students rubbernecked the room and someone yelped, “You’re shitting me!” This wasn’t supposed to happen yet!

“It is what it is,” ‘Corporal Watson’ replied jovially. “These things are seldom anything but a surprise! If I could have Vincent Taylor, Robert Ellison, Michael Randall, Jessica Parsons and Chuck Oberndorfer join me, we can get started.”

The five selectees eyed one another then rose slowly to make their way to the bogus Marine, who took their CAP cards for examination, then announced, “Everyone else please array yourselves on my right if you are interested in being selected as a concubine, and on my left around the corner there if this situation is really of no interest to you at all.” One old woman struggled up and hobbled off to the designated corner for those not wishing to be involved; she was there primarily as decoration. The rest of the occupants of the diner shuffled off to Watson’s right - and THAT’s when Chuck caught sight of his mother, shuffling dazedly over with the others!

Sherry - actually, ALL of the ‘proctors’ - had been thoroughly prepped. For her, this WAS a pickup - hypnosis had her completely convinced. Maude had sent her out to eat and these idiots had showed up before she ever got to do whatever it was that was going to raise her CAP score - and now she was going to have to ... wait - wasn’t that Chuck? OMIGOD! She looked back at her son, eyes huge!

Maude, looking on via the surveillance equipment in place was enjoying this immensely. It was probably wrong to manipulate the woman in this manner, but Sherry had set herself up as a target - and Maude just couldn’t resist! Besides, she needed Gary - and her agreement with the Confederacy limited the amount of time that she would be able to keep him. He would stay away until the woman was broken to the bits - and this would do it. The fact that Gary was watching made the whole thing a certainty...

“Let’s go, Ladies and Gentlemen! Get your CAP cards out and make yourself as presentable as you can - we have a limited amount of time for this, as I’m sure you’re all aware!” Watson pressed. Prospective concubines started staggering around, and women and girls especially started throwing off their clothing. The five girls from the class had their things off on the floor in no time, while the older women - who ran the gamut for age size, shape - and sexual capacity, since it wouldn’t be a test without a few jokers - tended to move more slowly. Each of the proctors was hypnotically prepared - even the volunteers who walked in the door that evening knowing exactly what was going to happen. Two or three had been deliberately inhibited for the test - and one primed to let herself go, more as an aid to her own sexual discovery than anything else. The student concubines moved right in, posting themselves in front of their favorite selectee as they had been trained and trying to get his attention; little Candace Phelps was going to have a hard time, though, because Chuck Oberndorfer was thoroughly distracted by watching his mother divest herself slowly of her clothing while staring back at him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.