Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 17

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 17 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

We had a whirlwind of activity in the weeks between the time Lisa went back to Phoenix left and when she returned to be with us permanently. The first thing we did was to move from the rental that Trish and I had shared into Joyce's four-bedroom home. For Santa Monica, it was a large home when it was initially built; with the seven of us it was tight, but comfortable.

Another thing that was accomplished was the various ownership contracts and the powers of attorney for those who wanted full slave status. Ultimately, this was everyone but Suzie, who decided that, at this point, she could only commit to me for a year. I think she would have wanted to have the same status as the other women, but being owned and collared can be a major problem for someone with ideas and dreams about college.

In addition to the initial enslaving process, I found that adjustments were needed on a daily basis. Let's just say that I now understood why sheiks keep their harem in separate quarters and just calls on when he wants one of them to service him. Between being pregnant, wanting to get pregnant, and their times of the month, the hormones seemed to roar through the house. To deal with this problem, I actually had to accumulate several paddles around the house, and these were used frequently to help maintain the status quo. Unfortunately, a few of my young and beautiful slaves seemed to enjoy this particular form of maintenance, and I had to find alternative means of punishment so they were actually being disciplined, instead of excited. Corner time worked wonders, once Joyce helped me discover it.

Lisa had just permanently joined us when the next major issue appeared on the horizon. Daniel, Joyce's son and Trisha's brother, came over one Saturday and announced that he was getting married. The problem began when he decided that he was going to press his Mother and Sister into service for the wedding, making it known what he expected of them. Thus, instead of an invitation, or a request, he just started issuing orders.

Now, when I was younger, my size and my intelligence seemed to cause me to attract bullies like ants to a picnic. After coming home a few times obviously physically abused by these ruffians of the playground, my wise parents had sent me to the YMCA to learn to protect myself. I will always remember one of the instructors saying, "Son, if they can't breathe they can't fight. Deflect their blow, drive your fist into their solar plexus and the fight is over." Now, it had been years since I had thought about the things I had learned, but they were thoroughly ingrained in my sub-conscience.

Unfortunately, Danny boy did not learn these things when he was growing up. Thus, he thought that by being loud, he was going to be listened to, and I, living off of his Mother, was a reason for him to just be louder. I think it was when he turned his back to me to yell at Trisha that he discovered that his choice was not well received. I grabbed him by the collar, jerked him backwards and then proceeded to walk the little shit towards the door (well, I was about five inches taller and at least forty pounds heavier). After I deposited him outside and closed the door, he was 'mildly' irate.

Regrettably for him, he could not take the hint. So instead of leaving, he went around to the deck where he knew the lock on the sliding glass door was defective. He lifted the door in the track and then slid it open. Immediately, he marched up to me and tried to throw a punch. Like I had practiced over and over so many years ago, I blocked it with my left arm and spun, putting all my weight behind my right fist as it buried itself deep into his solar plexus. Seconds later, he was on the ground trying to catch his breath, with the women, who had been in the house with me, just standing there and looking down at him. They were both angry at what he had done, and shocked at how easy I had put him down.

"Slaves," I explained, "everyone probably should take a seat and wait. There's no use talking to him until he has recovered, as he wouldn't remember it, anyway."

So, the ladies went into other rooms and returned with enough chairs for me, as well as for all of them. After all, we might as well be comfortable while we waited. Of course, for him, these words and actions were just throwing fuel on the fire that was raging within him.

He got up slowly and then said. "Why did you hit me?"

Ever notice sometimes people say the stupidest things?

"Let's see," I calmly stated. "It could be because you illegally entered a dwelling not your own, and you tried to attack me."

He angrily responded, "This is my mother's house, and I can enter it anytime I want to. You are the one here illegally."

"Are you simply ignorant or just stupid?"

"What?" was his surprised retort.

"It's a simple question really. Are you simply ignorant or are you just plain stupid?"

As he looked around trying to find something to give him an advantage for the next round, he stated, "I am neither."

In a commanding voice, I said, "Look at me when I am speaking to you."

That got his attention.

"What did you say to me?"

"Son, you are either stupid or dense. You come in this house and decide your going to make demands of my slaves."

I knew that was sure to set him off again.

"What do you mean slaves?" He demanded.

"Oh, I am sure you understand the idea of a slave. Would you like me to have Trisha explain it to you?"

As his color drained from his face, along with his attitude, he asked, "What do you think she knows about that?"

I firmly replied, "I'll just have her tell everyone what she told me, so that we're all on the same footing. Of course she'll also have to tell how you cheated to have her as a slave."

"What do you mean?" He asked as his tone changed; he now knew he had lost.

With that same firm, in command voice, I answered, "I will explain this one time, and one time only. I am the Master of this house and own all of the women you see here and that specifically includes your mother and sister. They are my slaves, and a slave's only possession is their life. Everything else is their Master's property, which means that you are standing in MY house. Is that clear enough for you?"

He stood there and tried to take it in as he asked, "How did you... ?"

I cut him off, saying, "How is not important. They are my willing slaves, and that is all you need to know. I own them, and I didn't cheat to bring it about. Now, you can either leave of your own accord, or I will toss you out, though this time it will be on your ass."

Daniel did leave, but I was certain we would hear from him again. In addition, I received a lot of questioning looks from the others when I closed the door.

"Trisha, please tell everyone what happened between you and your brother?"

And so the story came out. Joyce never knew the reason for the chilled relationship between the Daniel and Trisha; she only knew that there was one. As the discussion progressed, it became mostly a 'hen party'. Since I was not in the mood, I took Suzie, Lee and Lisa to the bedroom.

As we headed in that direction, Lisa remarked, "Master, it's a good thing Cindy was working tonight, or Daniel might well have been arrested for trespass."

"True, my little wet nurse, but it could have also jeopardized her career. She will lose a lot more than the rest of us if our lifestyle, or her involvement with it, was exposed."

Once we were in the bedroom, we enjoyed some time in various positions, and I tried to remember and stimulate the little kinks that excited each of those with me. This was especially important to our very pregnant Lisa, who seemed to be very horny all the time now, wanting more and more of everything. Her actions and attitudes would then stimulate Suzie, and I let those two enjoy each other, while I would twist Lee into new shapes to explore. After a while, we all fell into a satiated and exhausted sleep.

A short time later, Trisha and Joyce came to get us for lunch. While we ate, Joyce informed us that Daniel had called, wanting more of an explanation. In response, Joyce tore him a new asshole for what he had done to his sister and told him to go fuck himself, as he was nothing to her any longer.

After lunch, we took a quick shower. Since, it was a warm day and the beach was inviting, we walked down and enjoyed some time there. Unfortunately, due to some atmospheric conditions, we only stayed for a short time. Upon our return home, we found Cindy, still in uniform, waiting for us. A cuffed Daniel was sitting on the couch.

Trying to protect Cindy's relationship with us, I asked, "Officer, what cat dragged this mangy rat in here?"

Picking up on what I had initiated, Cindy replied, "Sir, at you request, we staked out your house while you went to the beach. Since he was not aware of my presence, he tried to force an entrance by breaking the bathroom window. When I investigated the sound of the breaking glass, I found him crawling through the window and arrested him for breaking and entering."

From the look on his face, I knew that I had temporarily protected Cindy. The question was what did I want to do with him now? Yea, I know, these are the questions that make life a puzzle. If I didn't force some penalty on him he was going to keep doing this. Turning him over to the police would likely drag everything into the open, including our relationship with Cindy.

"Officer, would you please hold him here while we have a family conference?"

"Sure," replied a smirking Cindy.

I pulled the rest of the family back into the master bedroom and asked, "Does anyone have a suggestion as to how we can end this without sending Daniel to jail, or jeopardizing Cindy's career?

Lisa answered, "Master, it is obvious that he doesn't fear us or the law. I suspect that he's lived by dominating those around him for so long that he can not accept that it won't continue. In fact, I'm not only concerned for us, but I'm also concerned for his bride-to-be, for unless she's into slavery and pain, her life will soon be a living hell."

From what I had seen, I couldn't argue with Lisa's argument. Then, as I looked first at Joyce and then at Trisha, a small light began to go off in my head. Within moments, I had the answer that I felt was the ultimate solution. It would curtail Daniel's activity, humble him to the point of being a potentially better husband and finally, to extract some revenge for Trisha.

"Slaves, I believe I have the answer. We will make Daniel the slave of Trisha. I think it would solve our other concerns and issues, this making it a win-win situation for everyone but him. Of course, I would use the threat of the police to make him think he was also a winner."

When no one could come up with a flaw in my plan, we headed back into the living room, where I announced, "I think the best thing to do is to just let the police handle it. After all, one of their officers caught him in the act and it's a simple case of breaking and entering. I doubt he can dispute the evidence and as a result, he will get a criminal record, if not jail time."

Following my lead, Cindy said, "Good! I think your making a wise decision here. I'll call the station and have them send a squad car over to transport him. We should have him out of you hair in less than an hour."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.