Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 12

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 12 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

Lisa had removed her clothes and was now finishing with mine. She was not my typical thin and taut slave. Her body was supple with breasts that could only be described as huge. They lay against her ribcage with nipples the size of my thumb. Her ass was large and soft with a deep channel that lead to a tight rosebud. She had struggled against me in Vegas. But, I believed it was my acceptance and demands of her body that had brought her to this.

Opening the door she stepped in and turned to look into my eyes. My hand found her shoulder and the gentle push brought her to her knees. Her movements were known and rehearsed and she worshiped me with her oral ministrations. My hands intertwined in her blond trusses and she bobbed and pulled me deeper in her cavity.

She wanted to continue which was not in my plan. There were more issues to deal with that would require my attention. So I lifted her, my hand under her chin until again she was standing. We had discovered that she enjoyed being lead by my pulling at her nipples. I squeezed them to the point of bending them over my finger and rolling them down with my thumb, then pulling her breasts taut before she would move.

I pulled her out of the kitchen that way. I released one hand to move behind her. My cock buried in the cleft of her ass and I reacquired the grip on her nipple. A loud gasp escaped her lips as the others came into her line of sight. She broke out in a scream followed by a barrage "Who are these women? Why are they here? Why are you doing this to me? Oh god, their all naked. No, No, No, No, it's only supposed to be us." and she began to sob.

I waited for the anger that would come next. This was the critical mass that had to come. And with a fury it did. "You fucking liar! Why? How could you? God damn you! Let me go and take me to the airport you no good lying Son of a Bitch! I am not one of your whores like them!"

I moved my hands during her tantrum and took a handful of hair in my left hand. She reeled as my right hand made contact with her face. Her mouth dropped open yet the fire in her eyes was still evident as she glared at me. "You are my slave, these are your sister slaves. Your agreement is signed. I am your Master and you will learn your place. Leave if you feel you must but it will be out the front door."

She sniveled, the fire gone from her eyes."I can't leave, I'm not dressed."

"You can leave how you are, or you can stay as you agreed. It is how I chose and what I want that matters slave. Walk out or drop and worship me."

Her eyes grew wide; she looked at me, then to the door and back at the others sitting on the couch. She was lost and in the grips of fear and panic when her eyes returned to me. Raising my hand, I placed it on her shoulder and pushed; she dropped to her knees. The hand took my cock and her mouth engulfed me.

She sucked with a vengeance her emotions having no other release. My hand again took hold of her hair and she released as I lifted her by it. "These are my slaves. I own them and you have insulted them. I want you to apologize to each of them now." The fear returned to her eyes as I pushed her towards them.

We were in front of Lee when I introduced them. "Now ask her forgiveness and kiss her."

"Please forgive me sister Lee" and she moved to kiss her.

Re-gripping her hair I pushed her head lower. "No slave, wrong lips." She balked but my foot to the back of her knee brought her down. Her head followed as my hand pushed her head forward. It was Lee's smile that let me know her lips had been touched.

The others were quickly off the couch. Susie and Trish were flat on their backs; each taking a nipple in their mouth. Joyce went to the coffee table now pushed against the wall to allow more room in front of the couch. She brought the enema bag and the lube. My hands now free of Lisa's hair I took the lube and pushed it to her rosebud. She shivered as the cool contact was made and shuddered when I pushed the tip to the entrance and squeezed her cheek. She had tried to lift her head but Lee's hands held her head in place. Tossing the tube aside I placed the nozzle at her bud as Joyce held her cheeks apart.

Lisa tried to lower herself on her haunches but a quick slap from Joyce changed the direction of that movement. Her ass rose up and Joyce spread her cheeks wider and the nozzle found it mark. With a quick push it was seated and I held the bag high. Joyce opened the clamp and the water and wine mixture flowed down the tube filling Lisa's bowels.

Joyce's hand came to Lisa's warm center and a muffled cry was heard. Lisa raised her ass and pushed her legs apart. Joyce flipped over on her back and pushed her head to make contact with Lisa. Lisa lowered herself on Joyce's face and I squeezed the bag. She lifted her head "Oh god, Oh god" before Lee pulled her back down. The bag was just about empty when Lisa's body shook at her first orgasm. Lee followed shortly there after when she announced "She's biting my clit."

The bag now empty I pulled the nozzle and then Lisa up by the hair, her face coated with the glaze of Lee's juices. Trish quickly got up to help Lee up, quickly taking her place on the couch. I pushed Lisa's head back down; Trish took a hold when it came into her reach. Lisa quickly found Trish's center and began to lick. Joyce moved to take a nipple on the opposite side of Susie. Lee lowered herself and got behind and licked on Lisa while I moved behind her. As she started to lick I sank myself into her. She stopped to cry out but I pushed her had back and pounded deep driving her face into Lisa and Lisa's face into Trish.

Joyce and Susie had gotten up and were now on their hands and knees each pulling at Lisa's tits so that the nipples were available from the side. No longer were they sucking but instead biting and Lisa responded with moans into Trish. Removing myself from Lee, I pulled her up by the hair and off to the side for the moment. Moving forward I lined myself up with Lisa's pussy and seated myself. I forced myself deep in her and pounded her. She began to leak a bit and Lee went to get a towel from the table. She cleaned up the leakage when I stopped for a moment.

Trish's shaking was the clue that Lisa had completed her kiss with her. I removed myself and pulled Lisa up by the hair. Joyce and Lee took her from me for a bathroom run to accomplish a release of the enema. Susie went to the couch and was sitting back. "No Susie, up on your knees" I had been training her for anal stimulation and Lisa was going to keep that up. Lisa returned with a smile on her face. She stopped to kiss me then said. "Thank you for this Master."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.