Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 11

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

I awoke alone in the bed trying to shake the cobwebs from my head. Fridays were always like that because the shift from working nights to living days; well that was why you earned the 7% shift differential. Pulling myself out of bed I headed to the kitchen for some coffee which was overriding my need to attend to my morning relief at the moment. I smelt the food before rounding the corner and was pleasantly surprised to see Joyce.

I startled her as my hands ran up along the side of her.

"Morning Joyce, I'm surprised to see you here still, coffee ready yet?"

"It is brewing as we speak Master, I was going to bring you breakfast in bed. I took a personal day today so I could help you get everything ready for Lisa tonight." She turned and kissed me.

"Joyce, I will enjoy the company and I'll head back upstairs for breakfast. Right after I steal a cup of coffee. Oh, I like mine with cream only."

"Did you want me to take care of your condition before you went back upstairs?" She was staring at my piss hard on.

"No Joyce, I'll let you finish cooking, who knows what I'll have you do after I eat. You're bringing your breakfast along also right?"

"Yes, Master."

She went back to cooking and I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed upstairs. A quick stop and I was back in bed waiting for breakfast. Joyce came into the bedroom a few minutes later carrying a tray with our food. She sat it down on the bed and then cuddled up next to me.

"Lee and Suzie were here before they headed off to work. I told them not to disturb you as you needed your rest because Lisa was coming tonight. Was that alright Master?"

"Joyce, for today it was fine. Lee and Suzie see me every morning before they go to work. I am sure that an exception can be made today. Now then, let's eat."

I was starving and Joyce was an excellent cook. She had piled the plate high and I quickly ate all of it. As I was sitting back finishing my second cup of coffee I looked over at Joyce.

"Joyce, other than the little bit I have gathered since the other night and the bits and pieces that came from living with Trish. I realize that I really don't know much about you. Care to fill me in?"

"Of course Master."

So we spent the better part of an hour telling each other about ourselves. I learned a lot about her past and current situations. Interestingly she told me first of her job, then her family and other interests. She was most proud at what she felt were her major accomplishment since her divorce. What caught my attention was her owning a four bedroom house a few miles from here. With the harem growing, this house was not going to be big enough for all of us.

It was just after 10:30 when I got us out of the bed for the second time. I got the distinct feeling that Joyce had expected more with just her and I alone but I wanted to save all of my strength for Lisa's arrival this evening. As we got into the bathroom and she was turning the shower on I turned to let some of the earlier coffee go.

"Can I take that please, Master? We have all talked and they have told me how much you enjoy that and I want to add to your pleasure in that way also."

"Get in the shower then Joyce, if your wanting, why should I deny you? But I am saving my energy for tonight so I won't be taking you. Not that I don't want to." And I winked at her.

We didn't spend a lot of time washing each other as I wanted to make sure we had everything laid out for the upcoming week. I had a list to accomplish before meeting Lisa's plane at 4:30. Joyce's being here would help at making sure that we got everything done.

We sat together and were working on lists that the others could make sure were done when Joyce asked me a question. "Do you want me to take next week off to be with you also?"

I realized immediately that among all of the confusion I had forgotten to tell her that. "Joyce, I'm at fault here, I should have told you to take next week off. Of course I want you here to be with all of us."

Her smile lit up my heart. "I was hoping you had simply forgotten. I took the time off already when Trish told me all of them were. I really want to be here." With that she came and sat in my lap and gave me a kiss.

"Joyce, with all of you here sometimes I let things slip. Your part of my harem, my family and you will be my owned slave. Don't ever think for a moment that I don't want you with me." She was kissing me all over when those words left my mouth.

"Yes, Master, Yes Master. I was so worried you didn't want an old slave like me there."

"Joyce, your mine and I always want you with me." I didn't get any more out of my mouth as Joyce's tongue was in it. I smacked her tush and she steadied down. "Now remind me to have a talk with all of you sometime tonight. I want to make sure that each of you knows how I feel about all of you. And that sometimes with this many people things get left unsaid."

"Yes Master". I was getting more kisses when the doorbell rang.

Joyce got off my lap and I walked over to the door. I looked out through the peep hole and then opened the door. There stood Cindy. She looked at me in all my glory and then back at my face.

She blurted out. "I have everything you wanted here. Can I give it to you now?"

"Why don't you come inside so we can discuss this? Oh, this is a clothes free household. Please remove them outside before you enter." I turned from the door to look at Joyce whose eyes were looking over my shoulder. A wicked little grin came to her mouth.

She whispered "She's the next slave isn't she?"

In a low voice I answered. "Yes, something new seems to pop up ever day. She is bringing her ownership papers to me. I didn't expect her to do that so soon. Be quiet and only speak when spoken to." I turned back as I heard the door opening.

"No Cindy, you can bring your things inside with you. Place them next to the door and close it. I'll look at your paperwork on the couch." I headed over to Joyce and took her to the couch with me.

"Yes, Sir" and the door opened and closed again.

I was seated with Joyce on my right when Cindy brought the envelope to me. She handed it to me and knelt in front of me. I opened the paperwork and there was a Power of Attorney. It took me a coupe of minutes to see that Cindy's name and mine were listed. The last page was signed and notarized with today's date and the notary stamp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.