Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 10

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

"Hello Von. We need to talk lets go inside." It was her commanding presence voice.

"I was on my way out, if you want to talk we can either go to your place or you can come along with me. Either way you will be doing as I tell you not as you want. There is no topping from the bottom with me."

Ray had told me I would need that complete control and from the very start. She came to me on her schedule looking to push me. I was that rock she would not budge. At this point I had four committed slaves with a fifth arriving tomorrow and no real need for her other and an ego boost.

"Can I come with you please Sir?"

"No, we will go to your place instead." I walked with her to my car.

I opened the passenger door and waited.

"You gave me a choice."

"I took it away".

"But, but, but..."

"Get in or go home alone."

She sat in the seat and put the seatbelt on. I closed the door and got in the drivers side. We were on our way as I had her give me directions to her place.

We started driving and she looked concerned that I was taking her to her place.

"Can we go somewhere else?"

"Why?"

"You will know where I live if I take you to my place."

"So?"

"I'm frightened about that." She was biting her lip.

"And?"

"And it doesn't matter what I want does it?"

"No, it is what I want as your Master. You do want me as your Master don't you?" I looked right at her.

She looked down and a small "yes" was all I heard.

"What?"

"Yes, Sir. I want you as my Master." She was looking right at me. By this time we had arrived at her apartment.

"Then let's go inside." I took her hand in mine and we walked up to her apartment.

She took out the keys and I took them from her hand. I opened the outer door and then had her lead to the elevator. She pressed the 5th floor and we exited. Her apartment faced west with what would be an ocean view.

I opened the door and the alarm sounded. She walked in and turned it off. Then she turned to me.

"I know about the other three, Sir."

"Really and how do you know that?"

"I have been watching your house since I decided to be with you, Sir."

"It's time you told me everything then, do so as you're undressing." I was staring at her.

She was removing her clothing as she began to speak. "I told you Sir how I over heard you. Well I wanted to know more about you but couldn't just ask. So I spied and used my ability to find out, Sir."

"You abused your police powers to stalk me is what your saying? Interlock your fingers behind your head." She did so.

"Yes, you can say I did that, Sir."

"I did say that, do you admit that now?"

"Yes, I abused my police powers and stalked you Sir."

"You're going to write down every thing you did and have it notarized before I will own you."

She bit her lip and was visibly shaking but her hands remained. "You know I have slaves now and with all of your intrusions into my private life. There is only one way I will have you now."

She bit her lip to the point of blood and I saw tears forming in her eyes. "How Sir?"

"Complete ownership from day one. You will admit fully to invading my privacy with all of the documents I need to destroy your career and put you in prison if you decide to leave without my permission. And I will have a notarized Power of Attorney which in effect gives me total control over all you own. You chose to protect yourself at my expense. Well the cost for that is as total of a slavery as I can constrain you to." I stared at her.

"Yes Sir."

"Do you want to be owned?"

"Yes Sir."

"Today is the only day we will be together without all of the documents that I require from you. This is not an open ended offer for you. You will need to have all of the paperwork completed and in my hands fifteen days from today. There is no second chance with me on this. When you have completed all of the documents I will bring you into my family as I desire when I desire."

"Yes Sir. Can I ask one question?"

"Yes."

"How will it work with my job?"

"You're the same officer that you have always been as far as they are concerned. Your new life is everything outside of that. I know that they are water and oil in the real world. So you will be very content in this life and a very disciplined in that one. I am certain that others in positions of power have lived dual lives before. You will do this also."

"Yes Sir."

"Now come over to me. I want to explore your body."

She smiled and walked over to me. She was a delight of toned muscles and tanned skin. No doubt she was working out in the gym to relieve the stresses of the job. That plus taking advantage of the sun and the sand resulted in the golden tan and firm body she had now.

She stood still as I moved behind her. Her fingers still interlaced behind her head. Her breathing changed with the contact of my hands on that tight golden flesh. I ran my fingers slowly across her tight abs her head tilting backwards as them moved across the bones which defined rib cage. Slowly ever so slowly I moved them vertically lightly touching each as I moved them to the upward slope of each breast.

There I brought my thumb and fore fingers together to lightly pinch the underside each. Her breath held as each delicate pinch brought a flood of sensual delight to her.

My whisper changing the rhythm of her breathing with a sharp intake and the question came into focus. 'Where are your cuffs?"

"In my bedroom Sir" was her whispered reply.

She moved towards that room with small steps not wanting to break the contact of my fingers to her breasts. It was a slow dance towards the goal we had been engaged in since the traffic stop the evening before.

The work to own her now firmly established she waited for the exploration of her body to seal her fate. I wasted no time once she pointed out the cuffs. There was no dance of seduction needed. Power, control and lust filled the room for the next two hours.

Closing door to her apartment I headed to the adult toy store needing to add, restock and replenish my supplies for Lisa's arrival. I purchased to my credit limit knowing that the benefits of these would yield hours of delightful exhaustion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.