Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

Waking to my cock being sucked while bright light came streaming into the room is something I am learning to enjoy. I glanced over at the clock it was just after 11:00 am. Suzie leaned over to kiss me as Lee continued her ministrations. While her mouth and throat created a wonderful sensation. My mind told me that it was pussy fucking time. I reached down and grabbed Lee by the hair pulling her off my cock and up into position. She kissed me deeply when her mouth was near mine and then I rolled her onto her back.

She was wet and I shoved my cock up to the balls on the first stroke. Ray and I had talked about training the slaves to cum on my cock while I was just inside of them. It was the next step before I could get them to cum on command. I fucked deep strokes into Lee for a few minutes and then stopped. She wanted more and was moving her pelvis to encourage me.

I looked in her eyes and said. "Cum now slave, squeeze my cock with your pussy."

Lee squeezed my cock as I was inside of her and I felt her contractions as she came on my cock. I fucked back in her for a few minutes and stopped to have her cum again. When she started I fucked hard in her again. She was cuming, twisting her head back and forth. I stopped until she finished.

I continued training her for about fifteen minutes until Lee was a pool of sweat and exhausted. Suzie was wide eyed watching as I finished with Lee. I pulled her into position next to Lee and mounted her.

"Your turn slave, get cuming"

Since she was so hot after watching, getting in her was not a problem. Training her pussy to cum on my cock would be more difficult as I had fucked her ass more than her pussy. I fucked in and out of her at a rapid pace for about five minutes and then stopped.

I twisted her nipples and told her. "Cum slave, squeeze my cock and cum on it."

She squeezed to the point of pain on my cock and then started the familiar shake of a woman cuming. I fucked her hard and then stopped to keep her cuming. I would fuck her hard and deep and then stop to keep her cuming. After about ten minutes I simply stopped that and fucked her hard until I came deep in her.

I grabbed Lee by the hair again. "Eat her while she cleans my cock."

Lee was cleaning her out while Suzie sucked my cock. When they had finished we headed off to the shower together. I went to use the commode and the two of them dropped in front of me. They teased each other while they were drinking from me. It was quite the game to watch. The thought of how Suzie had been so virginal less than a week before and now was a toilet slut had me grinning inside. Oh, Ray was right, they were all sluts inside.

The Master's bath was a simple shower stall and a small one at that. It was a tight fit for the three of us but quite enjoyable. We stayed in there for a short time as I wanted to make sure that we had time to arrange our evening for Trish.

Since the two of them had decided they wanted to make Trish's time special I decided to make it interesting too. The ladies were finished drying their hair about ten minutes after the shower was over. I took that time to head off to my old room and grab our goodie bag. Trish would not soon forget this night.

I had sent Lee downstairs to make some snacks for this afternoon. We would go out for a late dinner after we spent the late afternoon and early evening entertaining Trish. Suzie and I worked on attaching straps to the bed putting all of the other toys in easy grasp. We had about forty minutes to wait until Trish was schedule to be home.

I brought some things down with us and then sat on the couch and played roman fingers. I worked on orgasm denial while we waited. Bringing both of them to the point and stopping over and over again. They were to the point of begging by the time Trish's car pulled up and parked outside. I left them writhing on the couch and moved behind the door awaiting Trish's entrance.

She opened the door, saw Lee and Suzie on the couch and stopped to peel off her clothes. Right after she stepped out of her pants, I walked up behind her and put my hand to her mouth. She was startled and screamed but nothing could be heard. Suzie brought the blindfold with her and placed it on Trish while Lee attached the restraints to her wrist and ankles.

I whispered in Trish's ear. "You're mine until I'm satisfied."

She shuddered as the words sank in. Lee finished with the restraints and I put a collar around Trish's neck. Locking it in place Suzie attached the leash and pulled Trish forward.

My hand slipped from her mouth but she made no sound; simply following where she was being pulled. It was slow going between the blindfold and her shaking body. Lee was at my side while Suzie was gently pulling Trish forward.

We were in the bedroom and Lee helped Trish sit and then lay down on the bed. Suzie was attaching her leg restraints while Lee attached her wrists restraints to the straps that we had installed earlier in the day. Trish was shaking and tossing her head from side to side listening for any sound that she could hear.

I crawled between her legs and put my finger to her clit. Then the next ten minutes were spent with me bringing her to the edge of orgasm and stopping. She pulled at the straps and begged to cum. I pointed to her nipples and showed my teeth to the others. They were biting her nipples a moment later. Trish was screaming at the pain and trashed her body pulling at the restraints while lifting her ass off the bed.

When she lifted the third time I jumped on her knocking the wind from her and sank my cock deep in her. I fucked her hard and deep while she exploded in orgasm upon orgasm. She was whimpering and begging for more. I pulled Lee by the hair and got her in place to put her pussy on Trish's mouth. I got off of Trish and grabbed Suzie's hair and pulled her to Trish's pussy. She moved to eat her and I pulled back at her hair to lift her head up.

I leaned down and told her "Eat that hair off her mound. All my slaves are clean from the ears down."

Suzie tried to be gentle biting the hair from Trish. I had her hold the hair in her teeth and pulled her head up from time to time and Trish would scream into Lee's pussy. Lee was grinding down on Trish getting ready to cum when I pulled her off.

"This is for Trish, you will be allowed to cum when I tell you. Now lie over the bed and work on her tits."

Lee moved into place and I took the opportunity to pick up the paddle that I had laid out earlier. Lee was loving on Trish's tits when I landed the crack on her ass. She pulled her head up to scream but I forced it back down on Trish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.