Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

Lee showed up with her little sister Suzie in tow on Friday night. They were fifteen minutes late but I attributed that to nerves for the both of them. Suzie had just turned eighteen and was a very cute brunette. She fidgeted as Lee and I were speaking.

I turned from Lee to look directly at Suzie and said. "Suzie, Its nice to see you again, would you like something to drink?"

"Yes please, a Coke or Pepsi would be nice." She replied.

"Lee, what would you like?"

"I'll have whatever Suzie ends up having" She said softly.

I returned with three cokes, gave them each a can and asked the ladies to sit on the couch with me. Lee was right next to me and Suzie sat near the end of the couch on the other side of Lee.

In clear calm voice I asked. "Suzie, do you know why Lee brought you here this evening?"

"Lee said she wants to get back together with you, and that I had to answer for my interfering in your lives." Her tone was not a happy one.

"Suzie, You chose to interfere in my and Lee's relationship. I can understand how you would want to protect a family member, but you crossed line when you told Lee she should stop seeing me." I kept the same calm tone.

"How can you know that I told her not to see you? She is my sister; I can tell her anything I want and I don't care what line you think I crossed. I will do as I want." Her tone and speed of sentences were rapidly rising.

"Suzie, slow down, take a breath and let's get this in some semblance of order." I kept that same tone and inflection.

"Lee, please tell me who told you to stop seeing me" Again a clear and calm tone.

"It was Suzie, she told me that you only wanted me for a sexual toy and that you would not appreciate me if I only was like that for you." She was fighting back tears as she spoke.

"Now Suzie, did Lee just lie to me about what you said?"

"No, I told her that and I meant it. I still think it and don't understand why I have to be here if she wants to crawl back to you like you want her to." She was seething and had eyes afire looking at me.

"Suzie, you seem upset for some reason. Have I done or said anything to you to upset you and cause this outburst?" I took a drink of my coke and sat back waiting her response.

"Lee told me how you want her to come back to you and I think it's sick. And I told her so but for some reason she dragged me here."

"Well that is really between Lee and me at the moment. But there are issues that you and I have."

"What issues? I want nothing to do with you; this is Lee's life to ruin. All I am doing is trying to help her see that". She took a drink and stayed on the edge of her seat.

"Well Suzie, It seems we need Lee to set the record straight about what she wants and then we can discuss what I want and how that affects you. Let's give Lee a few moments to respond and then we can discuss this based upon what Lee has said. Is that fair enough?" All in that cool calm voice that Ray had said was so important.

"Ok" Her body sat back into the couch and she glared at Lee.

Lee glanced up and then down at the floor and spoke in a very quite voice. "Von, I want to be with you, I want you to be my Master and I agree to be your slave." She was shaking when she finished and then she leaned in to me and held me tight.

Suzie sat with her mouth open in disbelief. Unable it seemed to accept what she heard. She opened her mouth but not a sound came out.

"Suzie, do I need to tell you anything more than what Lee has about what she wants?"

"I heard but I really don't understand why she would want that. I think your doing something to her to make her act this way. And I want us to leave right now." She started to get up.

Suzie, you can leave at any time but know that this is the only time I will allow Lee to come back to me. Don't you think you owe it to her to ask her first before you make that decision for her?"

Suzie looked at Lee saying. "Lee this is sick and perverted. We should leave and you should never see him, come on let's go."

"No, Suzie I want to stay. Von has promised to love and protect me and I believe him. I was so hurt when the bastard used me and I know that Von will be there for me as long as I want him to be. I have been trying to tell you this but you keep stopping me from doing that. Now you know that." She held tighter to me and looked at Suzie.

"You really were hurt, I know that. I saw you crying all the time and I cried for you. But how do you know he won't be the same way?" Suzie slumped back into the couch and looked with tears in her eyes.

Lee sat up and looked Suzie right in the eye. "He is strong and firm, I know right where I stand with him and what he expects. There are no games with what he told me. I am not saying it is easy but I am saying that I want this. No, I need this. I need to be cared about, loved and protected. Von has promised to do it and has told me how it must be for us. I have doubts but I am putting them aside to be a slave to him. It's my life and that is how I want to live it."

Suzie took a deep breath "Ok, I hear you, I am not saying I understand but I hear you. Now when will you take me home so you can come back here to be with him?"

Lee looked down at the floor and then at me. She leaned over to grab her coke and took a drink that finished it. She said, "Suzie, if I take you home I can not return. I was afraid to tell you that when you came with me. Master can you tell her?"

Suzie looked at me uncertain if she had heard Lee correctly. I took a drink and sat back Lee holding me tightly. "Suzie, when I told you earlier that you crossed a line I meant it. You took Lee away from me for thirty days. Those are days I can never gain back. But I have worked out a substitute. For me to take Lee back, you will have to be a slave with her for the next thirty days. If you do not agree to this then the two of you can get up and leave. I will not have Lee back ever again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.