An Expectant Reunion - Cover

An Expectant Reunion

by Billy.Name99

Copyright© 2008 by Billy.Name99

Romantic Sex Story: I run into an old friend from High School

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy   BBW   Big Breasts   .

I knew Wendy from High school. She had just started as a freshman the year I got my diploma & headed out of the little podunk town in search of my fortune.

I had been away from my home for about two years, & I'd come back to town to visit my mom and help with some home improvement projects she had going.

I spent a week building a greenhouse and redoing the roof, and I decided to take a day off & see what might have changed in my old stomping grounds. I went to see a teacher of mine that had been a real inspiration to me and helped keep me sane though the hell that is high school.

After spending a couple hours catching up, I decided to go & see who else was around.

That's when I ran into Wendy again.

I was walking through the lunchroom when I heard a voice call my name

"Billy? Billy Braden? Is that you?"

I turned to look at her, taking a second to recognize her.

"Wendy! Hi! how are you?"

She had changed. She used to be an average teenaged girl, a little on the chubby side, but very pretty, with long blond hair, a nice chest and a pair of lips that gave a me some very ungentlemanly ideas.

Judging by the cleavage she was sporting, she'd definitely grown up a bit in the last two years.

I sat down and we started catching up on things who was doing what, who moved, who stayed, that kinda thing. I did my damnedest to maintain eye contact throughout the conversation, but it wasn't easy.

I looked up at the clock and noticed it was almost three o'clock. School was almost over and I offered her a ride home.

When she stood up, my jaw almost hit the table. She was pregnant- VERY pregnant. She looked like she was carrying Triplets, her belly stood out at least two feet from the rest of her, her breasts, which were rather generous when I'd left, filling a generous DD bra, had swollen to what I could only guess was at least an FF. She saw me staring and blushed a little.

"There have been a few changes with me too" she smiled.

"I can see that" I said, My eyes still fixed on her swollen figure, I felt my dick getting harder by the second.

We went to my car and took off towards her place, but after a few minutes, she asked if I wouldn't mind just driving around for awhile.

We took a long tour of the town, chatting about various things; revisiting old stomping grounds. I found out that Mr. Phelps, the old middle school principal had died. He was an abusive, self serving lecherous old prick.

I decided to visit his grave. I turned down the street leading to the cemetery. Wendy knew where his plot was and led me right to it.

I stood over his gravestone, thinking about all the abuse and crap he'd heaped upon me and my friends during our time under his rule. I remembered how he had hidden his actions, saying he was "only trying to guide us to the 'righteous path'. He used his religion like a bludgeon on all of us.

Wendy had dealt with his shit too. "Go ahead, you know you want to."

I unzipped and took a long piss on the asshole's grave. I noticed that there was a permanent bare patch at the base of the stone, like nothing could grow there.

Wendy saw me looking at it. "You're not the only one to do that. Even my cousin Elise made a point to do the same thing."

We got back in the car and headed out. "There's a place I'd like to go. You just drive and I'll tell you where to turn. Wendy sat back and directed me, "Turn left here." Turn right at the next road." Etc...

I noticed her skirt had ridden up a little and I had to force myself to watch the road.

After awhile we turned into Grove Park, It was a National park & campground, With lots of secluded areas for camping or just hanging out.

Following her directions, I drove deep into the park, far away from the road and most of the other campsites. It was the Off-Season and the place was deserted.

We got out of the car and I was treated the sight of her stretching, hands at the small of her back pushing her Huge belly and breasts forward, arching her back.

We went over to a picnic table and she sat on the table, her feet planted on the bench.

She looked at me with a little smile, " You haven't even asked about how I got this way."

I laughed and said, "I have a pretty good idea!"

"My bastard boyfriend left me. He started calling me fat as soon as I started showing." She looked down. " He hadn't even touched me since then, and now he's in Mexico." She started to cry a little then.

I was always a sucker for that. I went over and sat next to her.

"He's an idiot who doesn't know how good he had it!" I said. "I sure as hell wouldn't take off. And I'd be 'touching' you every chance I could get!"

She laughed a little.

"You're just saying that, I know I'm a fat, knocked up cow right now."

"I think you're gorgeous."

"Really? I haven't heard that for so long."

"Really?."

"How can you think I'm pretty? I'm as big as a house, I can barely walk and my boobs are all swollen and I can't even find a bra that fits right!- I look ridiculous!"

"I don't think there's anything ridiculous about you. You are beautiful and I can't believe your boyfriend ditched you! And if I were him, You wouldn't need to walk 'cuz you'd never leave the bedroom!"

I moved a bit closer, standing between her knees. My dick was rock hard, straining against my jeans. I was surprised the zipper was holding out against the pressure.

"You really think so?"

I took her chin in my hand and raised her face up so I could see her eyes.

"Yes. Yes I do."

I stepped closer and leaned in. I was so turned on by now, I wasn't thinking. I was going strictly on instinct. I closed the last little bit of distance between us and kissed her, just brushing her lips with mine.

She gave a little sigh and I deepened the kiss, letting my hands rest on her shoulders. I slid my tongue against her lips, teasing her mouth. Her lips opened and her tongue met mine slipping into my mouth twining around my own. I pulled her close, letting her feel my hard-on against her swollen belly. She gasped and a small moan escaped her and her hands slipped around my neck.

I pulled back a bit and began kissing her face working my way down her neck. I pulled her blouse to the side and nibbled her collarbone, leaving a trail of kisses on the delicate skin.

I let my hands slip down her body, caressing her shoulders slipping along her side. I stroked her belly, amazed at the feel of her taught flesh under my hands. I raised my hands and cupped her breasts, her nipples were hard as pebbles, pressing into my palms. I gently squeezed her, letting my thumbs flick across her nipples, teasing them even harder. She drew in a sharp breath, leaning forward and pressing herself into my hands.

I leaned down and kissed her again, capturing her lips in mine and plundering her mouth with my tongue. She returned the kiss, sucking on my tongue. I groaned at the feel and thrust back, fucking her mouth with mine.

Her hands moved to my belt, fumbling with the buckle. I caught her hands.

"Relax, this is for you right now. We have time." I said. I kissed her again and caressed her belly, unbuttoning her dress from the bottom up. I knelt in front of her, slowly opening her blouse as I worked my way through the buttons.

I left the last button that held the dress closed over her breasts and parted the material, exposing her plump thighs and glorious, gravid belly. I gently pushed her thighs apart and leaned in running my hands over her beautiful legs, admiring her pink lace panties. I moved up, running my hands over her belly, feeling the swollen flesh quiver under my fingers, teasing her belly button.

I bent and placed a gentle kiss on her knee and began kissing my way upward, I pressed my face over every inch of her exposed skin, taking a moment to let my tongue tickle her bellybutton.

I felt her hands in my hair pulling me up, to he breasts.

I looked at her.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Open the last button, open my dress and take my bra off. I want you to"—She hesitated

"What?" I asked.

I want ... I want you to suck my tits." She sounded tense, almost fearful.

"Please? They're so hard they hurt. Please, kiss them and make it better"?

I opened her dress and pulled it completely open, leaving her pink lace bra and panties exposed. and cupped her lace covered breasts, feeling their warm, soft weight in my hands. I flicked my thumbs over her nipples.

"Stop teasing!" she groaned Her breasts were spilling out of the cups, bulging against the lace and silk. I kissed the upper slopes of her tits, breathing in her scent. I let my tongue slip into her cleavage, tasting her. She was breathing heavily now, almost panting. I reached around her back, but she caught my hands.

"The clasp is in front."

I undid the clasp and slowly lifted the cups away. Her breasts tumbled out of their lace confines to rest heavily on her belly.

My cock twitched at the sight, Her nipples we hard and thick as the tips of my thumb, surrounded by dark red aereolas the size of saucers. My cock was threatening to break my zipper, so hard it was getting painful.

I leaned in and took her left nipple in my mouth sucking hard.

She hissed in pleasure.

"Ooh yeah! Suck it! Suck my titty baby"! She cooed. Her hands were tangled in my hair, pressing my face into her chest. I opened my jaws and sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as I could and swirled my tongue across her hard nub, letting my hands stroke and tease the other. I sucked the hard nipple into my mouth giving it the same treatment. I squeezed her breasts together, flicking my tongue of over both nipples at once. As she moaned and panted.

"OH! So- good-so-good-so-good"!

I had to open my jeans and give my dick some relief. I stood up and unbuckled my belt and opened my zipper.

Her hand shot out and pulled my underwear out of the way and her fingers were on my dick.

"Ooh! You're thick"! Her fingers couldn't close around my dick as she slid her hand over my hard-on. I leaned in and attacked her nipples again, letting her stroke me. She pressed my dick against her belly, stroking it against her skin, smearing my pre-cum across her navel. I pulled away from her luscious breasts and kissed her, letting her suckle my tongue, nibbling her bottom lip, pulling it in and sucking gently. I ran my hand over belly, down to her thighs stroking her smooth flesh sliding up to her crotch. I teased her a bit, circling my finger over the little scrap of lace. I pulled way from her mouth as I slipped a finger into the elastic of her panties. I leaned in and whispered into her ear.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.