Charles - Cover

Charles

Copyright© 2008 by LuvsItWet

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He was just supposed to spice up our sex life. He did. Then he started to control it. It will never be the same again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   Transformation  

Monday, Jen drove over to Charles' to take Katie for the needed visit to the clinic. None of us wanted her pregnant. Yet.

I had trouble concentrating on work and left early. I got home just as Kerrie was getting off the school bus. It was the first time we had been together without anyone else around for quite a while.

"Daddy, have you noticed anything weird about mom lately?" Kerrie was standing next to the table with a glass of milk in one hand and half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the other. "I mean, do you think she could be seeing another man?"

I smelled trouble.

"Why no, muffin. What do you mean?"

"I've come home a few times lately and mom has been in your bedroom with the door closed and later I've seen Charles, the black man, leave. Then Saturday night when aunt Bailey dropped me off, he was here again. And you weren't."

"Charles is a very good friend of ours. You know that. Mom likes talking to him. They have a lot in common." I was snatching at straws. We thought we had been so discrete.

"Mom was naked."

Oh, shit! We had trouble in our lap.

"They didn't see me so I went back out and waited for him to leave. Mom kissed him at the door."

"I'll ask your mother. I'm sure there's a good reason. Maybe they had been in the hot tub. She might have had her bikini on, you know how small that is."

"I just thought you should know, daddy."

"Thanks, doll. Let's not say anything to anyone else until I check with her. OK?"

I knew that Kerrie would not forget what she had seen. She was obviously troubled. Jen had been careless and it was going to be difficult selling anything less than the truth.

Later, when I told Jen that she had been caught with her panties down she just brushed it off. She said she'd talk to Kerrie. She was more concerned that Katie's recent crossing of the threshold into early womanhood be concealed from Kerrie. Jen thought that maybe telling her some of the truth might deflect any suspicion Kerrie might have about her older sister's shenanigans.

While Kerrie was helping Jen clean up the kitchen after dinner, I could hear low voices. Mostly Jen.

Then I heard the long exasperated gasp that all girls learn about the time they start school. "Moooooommmmmm!"

"Wayne, would you come in here please." The second team was being brought into the game.

When I stepped into the kitchen, my wife and youngest daughter were in a stand-off across the open door of the dish washer.

"Wayne, I just told Kerrie that I've been having sex with Charles and that you know and approve. She doesn't believe me." So much for part of the truth.

I looked at Jen in shock and dismay. My God, what do I say now?

"She was going to find out the truth sooner or later. Might as well be now. You tell her." Jen just left me with the bomb, flouncing out of the kitchen in the direction of our bedroom.

I sat down at the table with Kerrie and tried to explain that grown-ups sometimes do things that are a little hard to understand. I did explain that Charles was my friend and that I was not going to leave her mother because of what she had been doing. I could tell she was confused but she at least calmed down and by the time she went to her room, Kerrie had had her first introduction to interracial relations of a very adult nature. I was able to extract a promise that she wouldn't tell anyone what she had discovered.

"Is Katie with him?" She asked as she left me alone in the kitchen. So much for the whole truth.

"No." I lied. "Katie's with some of her friends on a field trip for the week." It was the cover story we had given her yesterday and I stuck to it.

"That went well, don't you think?" Jen said later in bed.

"Christ, Jen. You didn't have to tell her everything, did you?"

"I didn't."

"Pretty damn close to it."

"I didn't tell her you like to suck that black cock just about as much as I like being fucked with it." Jen said with a giggle.

"Quit worrying. Everything will be fine." Jen was straddled my hip, humping on it a little as she reached down and slipped her hand into my boxers. "I think it's hot that Kerrie finally knows what we are doing. I don't have to sneak around any more. I like having Charles here during the day sometimes. It's better if she can be here, too. She might even like to watch. What do you think?"

That mental picture brought me up hard.

"You pervert. You like that."

I didn't deny it.

"Oh, I didn't tell you. Katie turned another trick yesterday and has two back to back dates tonight. Charles is keeping her booked solid all week. I'm jealous. She's getting more sex than I am."

"Yeah." I said, closing my eyes and seeing Katie in the seat next to me in Charles' Lexus. Stoned and playing with herself. "I think he may be creating a monster. I just hope she settles down and gets back to school. This is going to be hard to explain."

"Charles said that after this week, he is only going to date her out once in a while on Friday or Saturdays. He know she has to stay in school." Jen was barely slipping back into the parenting mode.

"Isn't she going to have trouble with glee club and gym now? She's really going to have to be careful around the other girls." I was concerned about the 'hairless' look she was now sporting.

"It shouldn't be a problem. A lot of the girls are doing it now. It's the 'new look'.

Jen had been stroking me all the time we were talking about Katie's new sex life.

"I wanted to fuck her this afternoon." She said playfully. "But Charles told me to leave her alone. Saturday night was it. No more. He wanted us to both get a taste just so we are both legally entangled. That was just to seal the deal."

"He told me basically the same thing." I admitted. "She's so sexy, I wish we could play with her."

"He did say that if I had a thousand dollars, he'd put me on her waiting list."

"Wayne, if you'll put a hot movie on, I'll fuck you with the wand and you can jerk off. Then you can eat me until I go to sleep."

The next week was uneasy for me. Every time I was in the same room with Kerrie, she looked at me like I had three heads. She didn't say anything but I could see the accusation in her eyes.

Jen, on the other hand, was light and airy. She did spend a lot of time with Kerrie. They were in her room with the door closed for long periods each evening. When I asked her about it, she just said that Kerrie had a lot of questions.

Jen talked to Katie almost everyday and would only tell me that she was fine and staying busy. I could believe that.

Friday when I came in from work, dropping my coat and stripping my tie, I smelled wonderful things in the air. It seemed we were getting our little family back to normal.

"Honey, I'm home."

"In here."

Jen was puttering around the kitchen in a little robe that barely covered her butt cheeks. I caught her between the island and the sink. She was coy but I forced a kiss which she eagerly returned.

"What's for dinner, babe?"

"Baked ham with pineapple rings." Kerrie's favorite this time.

"What's the occasion?"

"Charles will be here at seven." That was a surprise. I gave her my best confused look.

"Where's Kerrie?"

"In her room, doing homework."

"Katie?"

"She has an evening engagement."

"Is there anything I should know?"

"You'll see."

I could see it was going to be one of those nights when I was just along for the ride. Nothing would surprise me now. I just hoped I didn't make a fool of myself too badly.

"Honey, would you help me get dressed. I want to look nice for Charles."

In our bathroom, Jen dropped the robe and adjusted the water in the shower. When she turned I could see that in the week she had been having her period, her little bush had started to grow back in.

"Would you like me to get the stool?" I asked. The stool was a little waterproof shower stool that we kept under the sink for when I shaved her crotch for her.

"Yeah, you probably should. Charles wouldn't like the stubble."

I looked at her with an unspoken question. The agenda for the evening eluded me. She shrugged.

After the barbering, she finished her shower and stepped out. I then showered and found her at her dressing table. Her slut clothes were laid out on the bed. Her strappy heels were on the floor.

"Play night?" I asked.

"I hope so. I'm so horny I'm shaking." Jen was always edgy after her period and it had been a week since we had seen Charles. I noticed her collar next to her make up tray.

After I dressed and started to leave the bedroom, Jen stopped me.

"Check on Kerrie, please. Make sure she's out of her bedroom when Charles gets here. I want her to answer the door."

Promptly at seven, the doorbell rang and Kerrie got it as I had asked. I was just getting to the foyer when she opened the door for Charles. It wasn't the greeting he was used to but he took it in stride. Kerrie looked at me with surprise when I shook our friend's big hand and took the wine and single rose from him. I handed them both to our wide eyed daughter letting her do the honors I usually performed on nights that Charles visited us.

Kerrie was almost to the kitchen when Jen entered the living room from the hall. Dressed to thrill. Her black skirt looked even shorter than usual and the tails of her blouse were tied so tight, her breasts threatened to pop out over the top. She had piled her blond hair on top of her head, tied with a black satin ribbon. The 'do' just emphasized the length of her neck and the black leather collar.

Charles stepped around me with a low whistle. Jen met his embrace eagerly. Charles broad shoulders hid her body from me as she put her arms up around his neck but I saw Kerrie look back and down to about where I knew her mother's bare white ass was being clasped in his big black hands. Her eyes got big and she quickly glanced back at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.