Charles - Cover

Charles

Copyright© 2008 by LuvsItWet

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He was just supposed to spice up our sex life. He did. Then he started to control it. It will never be the same again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   Transformation  

All day at work that day, I couldn't concentrate on very much. What Charles and Jen and I had discussed the night before, coupled with what Jen was doing all day with our black friend, consumed me. I spent most of my time either in the break room or the employees men's room. Any commission that day was going to be meager indeed.

The more I thought about Charles' plan for Katie, the more I liked it. After all, she was the one that had started all this. Even if she was young, she was interested. Maybe even eager. I was starting to think that it was genetic. Like mother, like daughter.

If Jen was comfortable with Charles starting a sexual relationship with our fifteen year old daughter, why should I hold back. I decided to look at his seduction of Katie like I did his treatment of Jen. I would watch and enjoy.

I was still very hesitant about anything to do with our youngest daughter, Kerrie. She was daddy's girl and still only twelve years old. Her time might come but it would be a long ways in the future. We should keep her out of it and innocent, at least for the time being.

Midday, while Charles was at his meeting, Jen called to remind me Charles was going to join us again for dinner that evening. The idea was to formally introduce him to the girls. I was pretty sure Jen was playing with herself while she told me how pleased she was that Charles was going to be Katie's first lover. I know I did as soon as I could get to the restroom.

The mental picture of Katie's naked center with the familiar black cock buried deep up into it would push me over the edge more than once. Our little girl was in for a real treat.

I was looking forward to the girls meeting Charles and watching events develop. I thought that seeing how Katie would react to Charles could give us a much better idea of how to proceed with his seduction of her.

"Hi honey. I'm home."

The smell of food was different but the response was the same.

"In here."

"Mmmmm. Smells good." I said as I doffed the coat and tie.

"Leg of lamb." Jen said as I rounded the center island and met her open arms.

"How was your day?" She asked when we came up for air.

"Same old, same old. I was pretty distracted all day, though. How was yours?"

"I'll tell you all about it later but I did bring you home a little treat if you'd like it." She said as she humped her middle against mine. She was being horny and playful at the same time. I thought of the picture in the dictionary.

"We don't have much time, Charles will be here in an hour."

"The girls?"

"Kerrie's in her room doing homework and Katie will be home in a few minutes."

"Let's go." I said as I dragged her down the hall.

The cushion was already in front of the chair.

The introductions and dinner went well. I was nervous but shouldn't have been. Charles was the perfect gentleman. Jen and I at the ends of the table, Charles on one side and the girls on the other.

Charles charmed us all with stories of his childhood in Angola and being orphaned in the war there. His fortunate rescue by missionaries and eventually, the boarding school days in Scotland. Later, his time in the British army. He had then migrated to the USA and got his college degree from a big name school in the midwest.

Jen let the girls have a glass of wine with dinner and we all relaxed. I nearly forgot that this was just another phase of a very devious plot against our young ladies' virtue. Everything was going well. Mellow, in fact.

When the girls had cleared the table, I expected them to go to their rooms and leave the adults to talk. That's what usually happens in a setting like that.

Katie lingered. She had been stealing little looks at Charles all evening when she thought no one was watching. She was obviously interested. Charles had paid a lot of attention to her in turn. She was clearly captivated.

Charles looked over at me and said, "I'd like a few minutes alone with your daughter, if you don't mind."

Jen jerked like she'd been shocked and I may have also. Neither of us expected a move this quickly.

"Sure, we'll be in the living room." I said. I think we both knew this was perhaps the last chance to stop the freight train that was rolling down the tracks.

Jen's knuckles were white when we sat down together on the couch. We really didn't know what to expect. We just knew our future, and the future of our children, was out of our hands. Jen was flushed and we were both excited.

It happened fast.

"Oh, God!" "No! Please. No!" The sound of Katie in anguish nearly broke my heart. Then there was a few seconds of silence.

"You? It's you! How could you?" I heard a loud sob that was nearly a scream.

"Wayne. Come in here, please." Charles had said he would tell us when he wanted our help.

When I reentered our dining room, I was not shocked at the scene. Just a little surprised. Charles was still sitting where he had been at dinner. He had a stack of papers in front of him. There were a couple across from him where Katie had sat.

Katie was on the floor next to her chair. Pulled up in a tight ball with her knees under her chin. Fetal position. Whimpering.

I went to her first. She was hyperventilating and didn't get any better when I took her in my arms. It took several minutes to get her calmed down enough to sit her back up in her chair.

"Wayne, I paid your daughter a compliment and she took it the wrong way." Charles calmly said. "I told her she has pretty little titties and she just went crazy."

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Please. No. This can't happen." Katie went into another sobbing fit.

"Stop with the theatrics, Katie. You're the one that was flashing her stuff for anyone that wanted to look. Now just quiet down and listen to me." Charles was fully in charge.

"Don't you think she has pretty titties, Wayne?" He didnt' wait for an answer. "She has one of the prettiest cunts I've ever seen, too. Doesn't she? You've seen the videos. Don't you think she has a pretty cunt?"

As Charles was pounding his accusations, in the form of compliments, home, he was sliding pages of printed video captures across the table in front of Katie. He was the prosecuting attorney and she was the reluctant witness.

There was a commotion in the living room and we heard Jen send Kerrie back to her room. Our youngest daughter would have to be dealt with later.

"Jen." Charles was bringing in the whole jury. Katie sagged.

When Jen came into the dining room, Charles sent her to the other side of the table with a jerk of his head. I was on one side of Katie now from picking her up, her mother on the other.

"Don't you think Katie has nice tits?" He said. "What about it, mom?" "Nice cunt, too, don't you think?" He said as he spread the stack of papers nearly the length of the table in front of us.

Katie laid her head down on her arms and wept with racking sobs. I felt so sorry for her but there was nothing I could do. I had already committed us to all that followed.

"Look at me Katie." Charles gave her his first harsh order. "Now." He barked.

"Is that your ass hole?" He asked as he slid the last of the stack of prints across the table. It was a close up from last night. There wasn't any thing left in Katie. She just nodded.

"Go pack an overnight bag, little girl." He said. "Jen, go with her. Get her ready for me." He picked up one of the prints, one showing Katie's little muff in all it's glory. "Get rid of the fuzz, I want her bare."

"She'll be with me for a couple of days, Jen. Make sure she has what she needs."

As Jen helped Katie to her feet, Charles continued. "Katie, you told me on-line that you wanted to be fucked by a black man. Tonight, you will be. If you have any last minuter questions, you better ask your mom now."

After Jen and Katie left the room, I slumped into the chair my daughter had just vacated. I was hard as a rock in my pants.

"Wayne." He said. "I didn't like being so hard on a young girl but I couldn't think of an easier way to jump the gap. It's like that first night with you and Jen in the grocery store parking lot. When Jen was on the floor and I was choking her. I knew she couldn't do that but it got us through the moment. Jen can take me all now and loves to know that she can. It will be that way with Katie. That first night changed Jen, tonight will change Katie. For the better. You'll see."

"Take care of our little girl, please." I was begging and wasn't even ashamed of it.

"I will, Wayne. I'll take very good care of her." Charles was almost consoling.

"Go get the cushion for her, Wayne. She'll need it. I'll order one for her very own next week." He added. He may have been rubbing salt in the wound but I had known him too long to be offended. He had got what he wanted.

Jen had Katie in the bathroom with the door closed so I assumed she was probably doing the prep work on our little girls womanhood. I would have given anything to watch that very intimate act.

Kerrie's door was closed and her light was out. I don't know what Jen told our youngest but it did put a lid on that part of the problem for the time being. One down, one to go.

While we were waiting for Jen to get Katie ready for her deflowering, Charles outlined what he had planned for his newest conquest. The next two or three days would be intense for her. He had learned a lot about her fantasies from her on-line chats and from the types of stories she was downloading. Charles thought that she would be fairly easy to train as a total slut.

Then in a few days, he planned to introduce her to a woman that had a small group of underaged girls that she managed. Our little girl had the looks and youth. His friend had the connections. Katie had a future.

Finally Jen led a very subdued Katie back into our living room.

"Go to your father." Charles said.

"Wayne, take your daughter's panties off for me."

Without hesitation, I easily found the little strands on each of her hips and slid the wisp of satin down her trembling legs.

As she stepped out of the tiny thong, Charles completed the transition of ownership.

He waved Katie to his side and slipped his large black hand up between her legs. He smiled at Jen as Katie raised up on her toes and looked at me blankly.

"Nice job." He said to Jen, pulling his hand from under Katie's skirt. "Now, take Katie out to my car for me."

Later, when we were in bed, Jen was all over me. I hadn't seen her that hot when it was just the two of us in a long time. The events had acted like an aphrodisiac on my little sex pot.

"Isn't it exciting, honey?" She said. Rubbing a very wet straddle up and down the side of my thigh. "God, can you believe it? Charles is going to fuck Katie tonight. She's going to love it. I just know she will."

"I hope she'll be OK." I said. "She's so young."

I had seen her slutty little show on camera and was fairly certain Katie would be fine once she accepted her fate. She was physically nearly the size as her mother and Jen had been able to accommodate Charles after some initial adjustment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.