No Time to Grieve - Cover

No Time to Grieve

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage girl whose mother is killed in an auto accident is forced to move in with a distant cousin of her mother's and his two sons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Rick called me over. I got to my feet, painfully aware of the fresh load of cum that’s starting to drip from my still tingling pussy. I approached them, conscious of how my exposed skin is tingling like it might if I were receiving a low-grade shock all over my body. I can’t help feeling very self-conscious. Rick and the couple who have been sitting with him watching me with Lyn and Lee stood as I approached but I’m too embarrassed to look them in the eye.

They appear to be in their early thirties. The woman is tall and blonde and beautiful. The man is sort of a cross between a weightlifter and a hippy. He has long hair and a trim beard and he’s wearing a tight t-shirt that really shows off his physique.

While I stood before them letting them look me over I was surprised to see Lyn walk up behind the woman. He casually leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He reached his arms around her and gently grasped her large breasts.

She smiled, tipped her head back and said, “Hi Lyn! It’s been a while. How are you two juvenile delinquents doing?”

I watched him gently manipulate her tits while he smiled down at her and said, “We’re doing fine. Especially now, I’ve missed your sweet ass. You need to get that lazy old man of yours to put the weights down and get out more often.”

She laughed and responded, “Just because I haven’t been over here jumping up and down on your bones, doesn’t mean I’m not having fun!”

Lyn looked insulted and said, “But Sarah! I thought you loved me?!”

Rick interrupted this banter to introduce me. “Ryan, Sarah, this is our new slave, Tawny. As I told you, she was a virgin this morning, so you can see what a quick study she is. I am really impressed.”

Strange as it seems, I felt a sudden rush of pride, standing here in front of all of these people, naked, and hearing Rick praise me for my growing sexual prowess.

Ryan smiled, held out his hand and I shook it. I couldn’t help blushing as he turned to Rick and said, “She’s beautiful. Are you sure you don’t want to wait to put the mark on her? If it was me I’d keep her to myself for a while.”

Rick said, “I thought about it. But she’ll be home most of the time. It’s summer vacation. So I decided to go ahead and do it. That way she’ll have time to get used to the idea of it.”

“Okay,” Ryan said. “Let’s go inside. I’ll need better light.”

Everyone started inside. I don’t know what’s going on but I figured that whatever it is I need to clean my drooling pussy before I do anything else. I mentioned it to Rick and he told me to go ahead. He suggested I take a quick shower and then come back out to the living room.

I went to the bathroom and for several minutes I stared at the new me in the mirror. I’m surprised to see that I don’t look any different than I looked yesterday. I tried to figure out my own thoughts about the bizarre change that occurred in my life today. If someone had told me what was going to happen to me if I came here to live with Rick and Lyn and Lee, I would have been terrified. I would have refused to come. I might even have run away.

But for some reason, I have quickly come to not just accept my new and strange situation. I have come to enjoy it! The truth is that after the initial shock of my first fuck I had a blast today! It would take someone with a lot more education than I have to explain this to me.

I tore myself away from the mirror. I took a quick shower and freshened up. I dried off and brushed my hair and put on a little bit of lipstick. The whole time I’m getting ready I’m wondering how I’m going to be marked. I hope it won’t be something ugly like a brand or a big red A on my forehead.

When I returned to the living room everyone was sitting around watching television. I entered the room and was shocked when I saw what they’re watching. Apparently there was a hidden camera recording everything that happened around the pool today. They’re all watching me lose my virginity on that huge, big screen television!

I gasped, horribly embarrassed at the invasion of my privacy, at least that was my initial reaction. But I didn’t have to watch for long before I found myself getting very excited, just like they obviously are. I hadn’t realized when I entered the room that everyone is naked now. I had been too distracted by what I saw on the TV.

Now I took a moment to look our guests over again. Ryan is even sexier in the nude. He’s very well endowed. His cock is still flaccid but it’s obviously larger than the other three I’ve already experienced. I can’t help but wonder if I’ll get to experience that large cock tonight. I thought the odds were pretty good, since everyone is already naked. Much to my surprise I find that prospect exciting!

My eyes were drawn to Sarah. She’s ogling me just as eagerly as the guys are. I thought she was probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her large breasts are perfectly formed and there isn’t a hint of sag. I can guarantee she’d pass the pencil test. I noticed that she has no hair between her legs. I’ve never seen a shaved pubic area before. I thought it looked sexy. It looks kind of clean and smooth and streamlined.

Ryan is sitting on a stool beside an empty recliner. He called me over and invited me to take a seat in the recliner in front of him. There’s a large bath sheet spread out on the chair. I sat down and tried to relax and get comfortable. Ryan pulled a lever and the foot rest came up on my seat. I sat back and waited to see what’s going to happen.

Ryan pulled the stool he’s sitting on closer to my feet and then he pulled a small table closer. He looked up at me and explained, “I am going to put a small tattoo just above each ankle. It will sting a little, but not much. The tattoo is a small, horny, snowshoe rabbit. Most people will think it’s just a little bunny rabbit. There is a select set of people, however, who will recognize that little tattoo as permission to have sex with you on command. Those people will be free to do things like this.”

Ryan moved his hand up my leg and ran his fingers through my pubic hair, before sliding his fingers down and slipping two of them into my already very slick pussy. My hips lifted of their own volition to take him deeper into my body. I’m not in the least embarrassed by what he’s doing or my reaction to it now. I’m surprised when I realize I’m too turned on to be concerned.

Ryan pulled his hand free and placed it at my lips. I knew what he wanted. I pulled his hand closer and sucked his fingers clean. Then I kissed his hand and sat back again.

Ryan smiled at me and patted my thigh affectionately. He showed me a drawing of the rabbit that’s about to take up residence on my legs. It’s cute. I smiled and nodded my approval.

Sarah stood up and walked over beside my chair. She asked me if I’m interested in a little distraction to take my mind off of the tattooing. I’m not sure what she means but I’ve always been afraid of needles so I figured that since I enjoyed everything else I experienced today, why the hell not!

I shrugged and smiled at her. She smiled back and slowly pushed the back of my recliner down so that I was basically lying down. She pulled up a chair and we watched Ryan get ready.

Ryan wet the areas over my ankles and went over them with a straight razor. He wiped them down and then he pulled on a pair of latex gloves and put a sterile needle in his tattoo machine. He moistened my calves and pressed the stencils down, leaving the picture of a cute little rabbit on each leg. I noticed that both rabbits faced forwards. That was all I noticed before Sarah started distracting me.

I’m still well aware of Ryan getting ready. I can’t completely forget about the fact that I’m about to get a tattoo. Two tattoos. But I was definitely distracted when Sarah started caressing my breasts and teasing them lightly with her fingertips. I’ve never been touched there by anyone before this morning. Now I’m able to compare the touch of a female with the touch of the guys which had so thrilled me throughout the day.

It’s noticeably different. Her touch is lighter, softer, gentler, and more sensuous. I liked it, a lot. Her fingers moved lightly over my flesh, teasing me. Her touch is so light that I barely feel her fingers moving across my sensitive flesh.

I relaxed and closed my eyes and enjoyed the very erotic stimulation. Her fingers circled my breasts for a while, working their way up to my nipples, but not touching them. Not at first. Instead she teased me, making me crave her touch. I was on the verge of begging her to touch my nipples when she finally ran one finger lightly over one of my nipples.

I gasped at her touch. I heard the quiet humming of Ryan’s tattoo needle when he turned it on. I felt the sting as it started tracing the design on my leg. I hardly noticed it though. I’m so desperate for more of Sarah’s soft touch that what Ryan I doing is just a minor annoyance. I totally ignored the needle and opened my eyes to smile at Sarah and encourage her.

She smiled back and told me softly to close my eyes again. I obeyed instantly and gave myself up to her wonderful, erotic touch. She continued teasing my nipple for a moment, then worked her way over to the other, which was also craving her touch. Do you suppose a nipple can be jealous?

Her fingers moved slowly, sensuously, back and forth between my nipples, teasing them at first, and then applying gentle pressure. I thought that if she kept that up I would surely have an orgasm soon. But it got better.

I felt her soft hair tickle my face. It was almost a caress. I know that her face must be right over mine. And then I felt her lips touch mine. I experienced the sensual kiss of a woman for the first time. Her soft lips gently touching my own. I shuddered in an instant orgasm, and I wasn’t the least bit embarrassed by it.

Ryan paused in his work and let my shivers of passion subside. Then he resumed work as Sarah started kissing me more passionately. I felt her tongue against my lips and I opened my mouth eagerly, meeting her tongue with my own. Her fingers are still exploring my breasts and her kisses are sweeter than sugar.

There isn’t a lot going on in my head at that moment. I’m pretty much just giving myself over to the pleasure. But one thought did cross my mind. I suddenly thought, “I’ll be a son of a bitch! I’m bi!!”

I feel Sarah’s naked breast pressing against me and I very much want to touch it. I wonder what another woman’s breast would feel like in my hand. Ryan has already cautioned me about moving, though. So I’m afraid to move anything but my head.

So I lay as still as possible, and I let Sarah continue to distract me.

I have no idea how much time passed before Ryan finished the first tattoo. I only know that it didn’t seem like very long at all. I heard him shut off the tattoo needle and I felt him spray something on my new rabbit and wipe it down. He spread a cool cream over it and then I lost track of what he was doing because Sarah moved her hand down to my pussy and I screamed into her sweet mouth as I came explosively under the expert touch of her smooth, knowledgeable fingers.

While Ryan moved all his stuff over to the other side of my chair I was free to move. I finally had a chance to explore Sarah’s beautiful breasts. She moaned into my mouth as I touched her, with not nearly the skill with which she had explored my breasts. The very idea that I could bring pleasure to this beautiful, sophisticated woman was such a huge turn on.

I heard Ryan say, “Okay.” Sarah straightened me back out in my chair and told me to be still again. I heard the needle start buzzing and I stared into Sarah’s eyes as she brought the fingers which had just been in my very wet pussy to her lips and licked and then sucked them clean.

As she did it she smiled at me, she knew how she was affecting me. Quietly she said, “We are going to have fun together, aren’t we?”

I nodded eagerly.

“You’ve never been with another woman have you?” she asked.

I shook my head. “No,” I responded, almost in a whisper, “but it has been a day of firsts.”

“You’re a natural at this. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a girl accept this, this lifestyle, so easily, so eagerly, with so little prior experience. You must be a natural born slut like me!”

I grinned at her and asked, “Why is it that I don’t feel like I was just insulted?”

“You don’t feel insulted because you weren’t, sweetheart. That wasn’t an insult. Sometimes, maybe even most times, slut is a good thing. Don’t you think?” she asked.

“I do now,” was my honest response.

She brought her hand back to my swollen, sensitive breasts and her lips moved down to kiss and suck at my nipples. I groaned and fought desperately to lay still. I don’t want to screw up what Ryan is doing. But I hardly notice him down there now and the things Sarah is doing to me are driving me crazy with lust.

She knows it, too. I can see it in her devilish smile. She finally brought her lips back to mine and we began to kiss passionately once more. They are wondrous, lustful kisses, reality altering kisses that engulf my very soul.

I wasn’t aware of Ryan finishing up on my leg until I felt Sarah’s fingers back between my legs. I suddenly realized I can move and I threw my arms around her, pulled her close and kissed her passionately. I can feel her breasts pressing against my own now and it’s so fucking erotic!

Sarah broke off the kiss and sat up. I looked around at the grinning faces of the men in the room and I see that Lee has been recording everything on his digital movie camera. That pleases me. I know I’m going to enjoy watching this later.

Ryan put my recliner’s footrest down and he and Sarah helped me to my feet. I stood there, my knees shaking, my thighs quivering with lust, while Sarah took the towel off of the recliner and spread it out on the rug.

I was lowered to the floor and Ryan stretched out beside me on one side, Sarah on the other. I felt something against my hip and looked down to see Ryan’s very large, throbbing erection.

Sarah saw the look on my face and said, “You may not be ready for that one yet, little girl.”

I smiled at her and with surprising confidence I replied, “Maybe not, but I’m ready to try.”

“Oh yeah!” she exclaimed and pulled me tight to her chest. “You’re going to fit right in here.”

She brought her lips to mine again and as we kissed I felt Ryan’s hands exploring my body. I kept one arm around Sarah and I reached down with my other hand to explore Ryan’s impressive erection. Every time I wrap my hand around one of those things I’m impressed by how hot they feel. And by how they can feel hard, yet soft at the same time.

I felt Ryan and Sarah both exploring my pussy and I exploded in yet another magnificent orgasm. But these wonderful orgasms were just teasers. I want more now. I wanted to feel Ryan’s cock inside of me. His very impressive cock appears to be at least an inch longer than Lyn’s and noticeably thicker. I wonder if I can take it down my throat. I don’t recall having that much trouble with Lyn’s so I thought I’d like to give it a try with that impressive slab of beef hanging off of Ryan.

I sat up between my two new friends and I pushed Ryan over onto his back. I moved down between his legs and started kissing my way up, starting with his feet. While I worked on Ryan’s feet and legs, Sarah moved over and started kissing his lips and caressing his muscular chest. For the first time I noticed the little bunny tattoos on Sarah’s ankles!

As I worked my way up Ryan’s legs, she was working her way down his stomach. We met at his crotch. But she just rested her head on his belly and watched as I licked and sucked his large balls, and then started teasing his drooling cock with my tongue.

I finally reached up and gently steadied his cock. I kissed the tip for a moment before taking it into my mouth. It feels noticeably larger in my mouth. I could only take half of it into my mouth at first. I’m determined though, and I’m pretty sure I can take it all after I get warmed up a little.

Lyn was nice enough to help. He stretched out behind me and started kissing and licking my back and my buttocks while he reached between my thighs and teased my pussy again. I believe I already mentioned he’s very good at that. He’s so good it bears repeating.

I was staring right into Sarah’s smiling face as I started taking more and more of Ryan’s cock into my mouth. I started to gag a couple of times but I made myself relax and ignored it. The wonderful things Lyn is doing is really helping.

I finally worked up the nerve and started working at forcing that oversized cock down my throat. It was harder than the others, harder to swallow, I mean. But finally I did it. The look of amazement on Sarah’s face was very satisfying.

With the other guys, who all have very nice cocks, I could still breathe with them in my throat. Ryan’s cock is so large that it seems to pinch off my airway when he’s in my throat. But I can easily work around that.

As I worked my lips up and down Ryan’s cock, Sara caressed my hair, looked at me affectionately and exclaimed, “You go girl! Look at you! Not many women have been able to do that. It took me a month!”

While I sucked her husband’s large cock she reached down and caressed his balls. He gasped and groaned and then he started thrusting his hips up to meet my mouth, moaning in ecstasy as I did my new trick. I felt him tensing up and I knew he was about to cum in my throat. I felt so turned on, and so fucking proud of myself! I moaned around his cock and that was it. For the first time I actually felt my throat being flooded with cum.

With the two boys I hadn’t noticed that. I hadn’t felt it when they came in my throat. I did with Ryan, and I liked it. It was very exciting to feel it entering my body.

When he was done I gently took my mouth off of his softening cock and kissed it lovingly, but not for long. As soon as Ryan’s cock left my mouth, Sarah pulled me up over her and soon we were kissing again and touching like lovers.

I slid down to kiss, lick and bite her tits the way she did for me. As I did, I watched her. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my head and moaned in excitement. Soon I was on my knees, kissing my way down her body until at last I was licking and kissing around her beautiful, hairless pussy.

As I began eating my very first pussy I felt something behind me. I didn’t look, but as soon as I felt the cock entering my pussy I knew it was Ryan. It felt huge, and it felt great!

Sarah began crying out loudly. She pulled on my hair as she bucked under me in uncontrollable passion. I, on the other hand, was moaning loudly and passionately into her pussy as Ryan filled me forcefully with his large cock.

Everything was sort of a blur for a while. I lost track of who was cumming and who was doing what to whom. I started screaming into Sarah’s pussy and having one amazing orgasm after another.

Ryan finally pulled out of me, very, very slowly. His cock is soft now. It was astounding how long it took for him to pull all of the way out. When he had pulled free finally, I turned around and looked. His cock is nearly as large soft as it was when it was erect. As I took him into my mouth and cleaned him I thought how inconvenient this thing must be when he wasn’t actually using it. It just seems like it would be in the way a lot. Still, I was glad to have made its acquaintance.

When I was finished with Ryan, Sarah pulled me up beside her and we hugged while she licked my face clean. Then we kissed for a moment. We were quickly separated though. There are still three very hard cocks requiring our attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.