Maria's Co-dependent Nature

by Mark Phillips

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Erotica Sex Story: This story is of a young Latina girl who has difficult setting personal boundaries. As a result, she gets herself in a very serious sexual predicament.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Pregnancy   .

Ever since she could remember, Maria had a problem with assertiveness. She found herself giving her dolls to her friends because they asked, not wanting to hurt their feelings, giving homeless people all her spare change. Not even leaving enough for herself to buy an ice-cream cone, attending parties that she didn't want to attend, baby- sitting children that were bratty and constantly misbehaving, leaving her with a headache.

She told herself over and over again that she would no longer watch children that wouldn't mind her, but found herself on another Saturday night watching children that could have been actors in Children of the Corn. Unable to say know to their parents. Inside seething and angry, but putting on a happy face so as not to offend, not to confront, not to hurt anybody's feelings.

Although Maria tried to be assertive, it was as if people sensed she couldn't say no. Like she gave off some kind of aura that announced Please Take Advantage Of Me. They would press her, cajole her, anything to get her to agree to what they wanted. They knew she would eventually say yes. Sometimes it took just a little effort. But not usually.

Sooner or later anybody that wanted something from Maria got their way. After buying or doing something she really didn't want to do she would be resentful and irate, yet she couldn't break the pattern of behavior she had created. She had this deep-seated desire to please people. Even if her own needs weren't addressed. It was as if everyone was more important than her. She knew it was a problem, that it was unhealthy, but felt that with time and some practice she would eventually learn to say no to people and stick up for herself.

However, she knew deep inside that she was making little headway. She remained very insecure and peoples' opinion of her mattered to her more than she cared to admit. Even strangers. She dreaded answering the phone because if it was a telemarketer she would wind up buying stuff she didn't want or need. Magazines, porcelain dolls, all kinds of junk that just wound up in her closet buried underneath some other junk she had been pushed into buying. Just because she didn't want to make the salesperson unhappy.

Although Maria felt that this problem was surmountable, she didn't realize to the extent how it was effecting her life. As she got older, her lack of ability to assert her needs was slowly becoming a vicious cycle that was binding her more and more into agreeing and doing things that she really didn't want to do and in turn making her more and more susceptible to the will of others.

In essence she was compounding the problem because of not seriously confronting the issue, the fear of what she might find if she really confronted herself. It pained her that wanted to be liked so bad, and she didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Although exploring these feelings would do wonders to helping her understand herself and start learning how to be assertive, admitting that she had a problem in the first place precluded her ability to do anything about her problem.

Thus, she was creating an emotional gauntlet for herself. A trap that she was going to wind up getting caught in. A trap of her own creation. A black hole with sides to slippery to climb up from. Unfortunately, she didn't know how close to the edge she was actually walking.

At 17 Maria had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. She was the first person in her family that had graduated from H.S. She had been able to skip her sophomore year and was only short three credits to graduate. All she needed was to complete one summer school class and she would be starting college in the spring.

Her father who had been a farmer in Jalisco, Mexico and her mother who was a housewife has snuck across the border in Texas 20 years earlier to start a new life for themselves. They lived with relatives in a rat-infested apartment that was permeated with the scent of decay and too many bodies. They had sacrificed, scrimped and saved and after many years opened a small restaurant in downtown L.A.

In the beginning they had started as a food stall in the market districts, but word of mouth about how absolutely delicious the food was brought in more and more customers. There were lines for people waiting to order, all hours of the day. To handle the heavy traffic they bought up the two stalls on either side of them. Even so, they quickly outgrew these too. By this time they had saved enough money to buy the restaurant.

That was two years ago. When Maria began working after school at the age of 15 as a waitress, business really seemed to pick up. Particularly in the evening when she was working. Her father, a strong man, shrewd, with the quick, nimble mind of a successful businessman realized that his daughter had the feminine assets that could be used to lure more customers to the restaurant.

Although Maria and her mother initially balked at the attire she was forced to wear, they both knew that as father and husband he was the man of the house and what he said went. In their home, their father was king and his wife, Maria and the rest of her younger six siblings were his court. Although he treated his wife with great respect and his children had everything they needed, he didn't ever need to tell anyone twice what was expected of them.

All of them at one time or another, excluding Maria because she was so desperate to please, had endured a hard slap in the face or worse being beat with his belt when they had dared defied his will. Maria's father was fair, but he had no problem with putting his family in line when they made the error of second guessing him. If he wanted Maria to dress in a certain way, and it was going to help the family, and increase business, she would do it or suffer the consequences.

Although after two years she had grown accustomed to the leers and stares of the restaurant patrons, putting on her dress to go to work always made her feel dirty and cheap. Although the dress was made in the traditional Mexican style of 1920's colonial Mexico, the hem was much shorter and the scooped neckline cut much lower than from that era. The bottom portion of the dress itself was a smorgasbord of bright colors, blue, red, green and white. The top was black, clingy, and scooped low showing an ample amount of cleavage. There were no shoulder straps. The only thing keeping the blouse up was Maria's large bust.

The round 34 D's jutting out from her chest like two perfectly sculpted hills, the top tapering down tightly to her slim waist and then flaring out in multi colored ruffles that ended quickly about eight inches above her knee. The pumps she wore caused her legs to look longer than they really were and accentuated her soft calves and firm thighs. By the time she was 16, Maria already had a grown up body.

Lush, firm and full. Her dress accentuating every nuance, every luscious curve of her body. With her thick, black hair French braided in one long braid and no make-up except for a little mascara, Maria was absolutely breathtaking. Her body and her innocent, childlike demure, brought out the demon of lust in every male there.

It was a Friday night at the restaurant and Maria was running back and forth hurriedly. Trying to keep track of the orders. The other waitress scheduled to work with her had called in sick and she was in charge of everything. Her mother helped when she could, but had other responsibilities to worry about. Her father worked with two other men cooking.

Maria was exhausted. Tired of the smell of Mexican food and the furtive stares of the male patrons who looked her over every single time she walked by. Staring hungrily at her breasts like a concentration camp prisoner watching a guard eat a fat, juicy bratwurst. She felt like they were undressing her with their eyes and it made her feel sick to her stomach. Thankfully she only had another hour of torture to go until the restaurant closed.

Tim, Mark and Steve had been driving around looking for a place to eat. Arguing back and forth about what they wanted. "I'm sick of McDonalds you dumb fucks," Tim said irritatingly. Mark and Steve just mumbled not wanting to piss Tim off. He had a bad temper and they were not in the mood to be subjected to his anger. "Think of something else." Tim continued, his voice impatient, "Someplace that doesn't serve fucking hamburgers and fries and the fucking loser behind the counter doesn't ask 'is Pepsi o.k.' if you ask for a fucking coke."

Tim impatiently tapped out the drumbeat to "Stranglehold" that was blasting out of his stereo, on his steering wheel.

"How about over there," Steve said, pointing out the window of Tim's 79' Camero, "that Mexican place, Sonoras."

"Yeah, man good choice. I've heard they have great food and the prices are pretty decent," responded Mark.

"Cool," Tim said, "I'm game. let's go." He braked hard and skid into the entrance, pulling into the parking lot. They were halfway to the restaurants entrance when Tim asked, "Did you guys lock the doors?"

Mark and Steve looked at each other, wordlessly blaming the other.

"Well don't just stand there!" Tim said exasperated, "Will one of you dumb asses go do it?? We're not in Brentwood and if somebody steals my stereo I'm going to be one pissed off mother fucker." Mark and Steve hurried back to the car before Tim could say another word.

Maria was finishing an order when she noticed three boys sauntering in like the owned the place. They looked a couple of years younger than her, around 15 or 16, and looked like they were part of the stoner crowd. Dirty tennis shoes, 501's and each one wearing a tee shirt featuring a heavy metal rock band.

The taller one looked particularly troubling. He was tall and lanky, with longish dirty blond hair. He was wearing a Ted Nugent t-shirt. There was an arrogance about him that she found distasteful. The other two boys seemed to be more like bookends, following behind. Trying to appear tough. But obviously the taller of the boys was the leader of the three.

Tim noticed Maria right off. She stood out like a lantern on a moonless night. God she was fucking hot. What a body. What a set of fucking tits. Mark and Steve were clowning back and forth, making a scene, bringing attention to themselves. "Stop acting like assholes, you stupid assholes," Tim said angrily, not wanting the cute girl to think they were a bunch of losers.

He kicked Mark hard underneath the table making him wince. "Jeez Tim, we were-" His voice cut off in mid sentence when he saw Maria. "I know her!" he said excitedly "She goes to Andover High. She lives down the street. The only reason she doesn't go to our school is because the school..." He paused, unsure of the word.

"District line," Steve interjected. "Yeah that's the word ... anyway the district line cuts across the neighborhood.

"So she lives down the street from you huh?" Tim asked, pursing his lips. He placed his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his clasped hands watching Maria as she approached their table with a basket of chips and salsa and three waters.

Maria felt jittery as she approached their table. The three of them looking at her unabashed. Particularly the guy with his hand on his chin. He was practically stripping off her clothes with his eyes. The nerve. She was going to show him and his punk friends that she was not going to let three 16-year-old losers intimidate her.

As she reached their table, she thought that they would at least look at their menus, but she was wrong. They stared at her openly. Their eyes caressing her face, her prominent breasts and cleavage and her legs. Her initial confidence faltered. She felt the hollowness of anxiety flood her gut. She took a quick, deep breath. Tim looked down at her badge. "How ya doin' Maria?" he asked lazily.

She ignored him. "Do you know what you would like to order?" Maria asked politely, not wanting to see how their brazenness had affected her.

Although Tim spent a good part of the time getting stoned and listening to heavy metal music, he was also very intelligent and a keen observer. People oftentimes mistook him for someone going nowhere, but they had no idea of his level of intuition and his keen observational skills. When he saw Maria from afar, she looked completely out of his league. A beautiful girl, with a beautiful face and a beautiful body. But close up, he detected some sort of fear. Of what he didn't know. But, he knew that she wasn't as confident as she wanted to appear. There was something about her.

There was something almost genteel about her. As if she was trying to hide a facet of herself from them. Something that she would prefer that nobody knew. But Tim knew. He knew it like he knew that his car ran on gas. She was as emotionally fragile as a house made of spit and Kleenex.

Maria paused, her pen and ordering pen at the ready, waiting for their reply. She took another breath. She felt a sense of disquiet and wanted to get away from their table as soon as possible. The leader of the three wasn't just leering at her, he was ... reading her. She could almost feel his eyes probing her mind and it made her extremely uncomfortable. She cleared her throat, and politely asked, "Would you like another couple of minutes?"

Tim leaned back in the booth and stared into her eyes. He asked in a very matter of fact way, "The chicken with mole, is that entree served with breast meat?" Tim looked at her chest as he asked. His eyes scanning her firm breasts slowly, from her cleavage to where her bronze skin disappeared into the tight top. Mark and Steve picked up on the double entendre.

Maria looked down at the table embarrassed. She forced herself to look back at him. Pretending she didn't catch his double meaning. "Actually, the chicken is a mixture of dark and white meat," she said, her fingers tapping nervously on the order pad. Tim and his friends just kept staring at her.

Their lust filled eyes engulfing her. She had never felt so humiliated in her whole life. Having to stand in front of three strangers and be subjected to their blatant leering. They weren't even trying to show some tact. She wished they would just order.

After a few seconds Mark asked Maria, "I was curious if I could just order a pair of firm thighs." He asked his question lightly, but there was no doubt to what he was referring. "If you don't mind us saying so," Tim continued, "you've got a pretty nice set of thighs yourself. And the rest of your body looks good enough to eat too." The boys looked at Maria noting her reaction. She shifted in front of them nervously.

Totally unsure of herself. Her mind blank and confused. She also felt warm as if someone had turned on the heater. She just stood there immobile. Maria's lack of response emboldened Tim. In a soft voice he said, "Would it be O.K. if I just took a little peak under your skirt?"

Maria looked at him with outrage, but did nothing as he reached over slowly and began to raise her skirt. Finally, mustering up the courage Maria said with forced lightness, "Look you guys, I have a lot of other people to serve." But she didn't move an inch and continued to let the boys have their way with her, to use her like a human doll.

Tim raised Maria's skirt past the upper part of her thighs. She knew she should slap him, but she felt like her muscles were locked into place. She felt dizzy and somewhat giddy at the same time. Her stomach felt empty except for a sphere of anxiety that sickened her as it spiraled lazily around her stomach. She felt physically ill, but emotionally confused.

As Tim pulled Maria's skirt past the point of her thin cotton panties all three of the boys blew out their breath in unison. They could see that Maria had a abundant bush that fully filled out her thin cotton panties. They could see her cunt through the thin material. The stray pubic hairs poking out of the sides of her panties.

Tim could feel his cock throb in his pants. "I know one thing," Tim said thickly "Your pretty juicy too." He ran his index finger into the wet folds of Maria's cunt, which were moistening.

The shock of his touch broke through her daze and she quickly slapped Tim's hand away. She looked furtively around. Thank God they were on the slow side of the restaurant. Otherwise somebody could have seen. Angry at herself for her lack of will, Maria stated forcefully, "What do you guys want? I'm busy."

Tim, already knowing how easy Maria was to manipulate pretended nothing had happened. He calmly ordered his entree and Mark and Steve did the same, taking the cue from Tim to drop the game. At least for the time being. When she brought their order they didn't even give her a glance.

The rest of her shift passed by uneventfully. There were no more problems with the boys. In fact, when they went they left her a generous tip. The whole episode seemed to surreal that she wondered if it really happened. If she really was so weak that she would let herself get felt up like that in a restaurant.

As she helped her father and mother closed up the restaurant she couldn't help remember the conflicting emotions that went through her as her skirt was raised. She didn't even try to stop him. Why? What was wrong with her?

That night she slept fitfully, tossing and turning, her mind going a mile a minute, her nerves frazzled. She woke up around 6:30 a.m. and was shocked to find that she had her hand in her panties. Her middle finger curled up into her wetness.

Shamefully, she took her finger out of herself and wiped her juice on her mattress. Disgusted with herself. Not wanting to further explore the Pandora's Box that had started to open up ever so slowly. She turned her attention to other matters. Today was Saturday and she had a lot of stuff to do. There was a test coming up and she needed to study.

Both of her parents were out so Maria decided to go study at the neighborhood pool. This early nobody would be up. She could work on her tan, not that she needed to get any darker, and study the chapters she needed to know for the test. After a quick breakfast of bananas and granola and a glass of orange juice, Maria went up to her room and put on her bathing suit.

She preferred to wear a one piece because she attracted less attention and hated to be stared it, but unfortunately it was dirty and needed washing. She paused uncertainly. 'who cares' she thought to herself, 'nobody is going to be out this early anyway.' She took off her robe and pajamas laying them on the bed. Maria quickly grabbed her other suit, a white bikini, stepping into it sliding the bottom of the suit up her lean legs, her fingers tugging the material up around her shapely thighs and ass. She slid the top up over her arms accommodating her heavy breasts into the cups.

Feeling comfortable with the fit she reached behind and deftly secured the strap. She glanced at herself in the dresser mirror. Her bikini top was a tad too small and enhanced the size of her breasts. Embarrassed, not wanting to attract attention to herself, Maria threw on an oversized California Angeles t-shirt, put on her flip- flops, grabbed her history book and bounded down the stairs

Maria was relieved that she had the pool to herself. She pulled out one of the pool chairs and adjusted it so she could lay back, but not far enough where she wouldn't be able to read her book. Stretching out she propped up one of her sleek, firm legs to use to keep her book up. Subtly adjusting herself she began to read, the sun now beating down warmly on her body.

Down the street at Marks house, Tim was motioning to his friends to stop making such a commotion. "You dumb assess, hold on a second," he said angrily. "I'll let you take a look once I know there is nobody around." Mark and Steve shuffled there feet. Impatient, wanting to taking a peek at Maria who was laying out about 100 yards away.

Ever since they had left the restaurant the night before, they had been talking amongst themselves about Maria. The size of her tits, how fucking hot she was, her thick bush, the fact the she actually let them see her pussy through her cotton panties. She didn't even try to stop them. She had just stood there like a statue, her face passive, her eyes reflecting her humiliation.

Afterward, adrenaline flowing, Tim thought they should just crash at Mark's house and from there watch Maria from afar with binoculars. They had a perfect view to her house. To see how she was dressed, where she was going, and just gape at her until they could figure out another way to continue their little game. A game that Tim knew had the potential of going on a lot longer then the night before. Mark was the first one who noticed that Maria was heading to the pool.

The boys were so worked up from the escapade at the restaurant that they were up and about by 5:00 in the morning. "Fuckin' A, that's her. She's going to the pool by herself." he said excitedly. Tim grabbed the binoculars from the nightstand to get a better look. Yep it sure was her. There was no way. No fucking way you could miss that body. You'd have to be blind or gay.

Tim scanned the entire pool area. Finding the area empty other than the solitary figure of Maria. He trained the binoculars back on her and adjusted the focus. At that moment Maria grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it over her head causing her to arch her back, squeezing her large breasts, the big mounds stretching the material of the top outward. Tim could see the swell of her breasts on the sides, taut and firm. He licked his lips.

Tim said, "Forget the binoculars you guys, it's time to see Maria close up. Take my cue. Don't say or do anything stupid, all right?" Steve and Mark shook their heads in confirmation.

"Okay, come on, let's go. Don't forget your swimming stuff. We don't want to look conspicuous." With eyes glittering with excitement the three boys made there way to the pool trying to make as little noise as possible. Not wanted to let Maria see them until the last possible second.

"Oh hi Maria!" Tim said with exaggerated friendliness. "What a surprise. Do you mind if we join you?"

Oh my God, it was them! The three boys from the restaurant, how embarrassing, where had they come from? Taken aback and not wanting to appear rude, but irritated at the intrusion, Maria asked them to join her, "Sure ... eh ... you guys, pull up a seat."

The guys grabbed some deck chairs and make themselves comfortable. Tim motioned to Mark and Steve when Maria wasn't looking to sit on the other side of her so that she was between all of them. Maria felt uncomfortable, but tried not to show it. "I can't really stay too long, I have a lot to do."

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Mark and Steve scanning her body. She felt a slight shiver pass through her. The boys ignored her comment. "What are you studying?" asked Steve feigning interest.

"The Mexican-American war. I have a big test coming up next week." Maria replied. She tried to concentrate on her book, hoping the boys would stop asking questions. Desperately wishing they would just leave. She needed to study and having them here alone with her was making her nervous and anxious.

"Who teaches that class?" asked Tim.

Maria looked up at him to answer and caught him looking down at her breasts. He slowly raised his eyes up pausing every few seconds until he made eye contact with Maria. Maria could feel a slight mist of anxiety starting to roll across her abdomen. She unconsciously shivered. "Mr. Nelson does," she replied. "You wouldn't know him. He only teaches at my school."

Maria tried to look like she was in control, but she was obviously scared. Even her voice cracked a bit when she answered his question. Even though it was early the sun was already out and it was humid. Maria really wanted to jump in the pool and cool off, but did not want the boys to see her wet. She knew they would be able to see her nipples through her top. Damn them. She felt warm, anxious and out of her element. She noticed that they had scooted closer to her.

She could feel a tension in the air. Something wasn't right. Abruptly, Maria got up. "I really have to go now," she said nervously. "I ... I have some stuff do to in the house."

Tim grabbed her leg playfully, his hand encircling her firm calf. "You're so pretty Maria, so pretty," Tim said softly. "You have the best body of any girl I've even seen. Don't you agree guys?" He began to run his hand up and down her legs softly.

Maria was embarrassed. She shifted back and forth on her feet not sure what do to. She felt a tingling sensation pulse up her spine making her quiver.

"You do, you really do. You have a great body," Steve and Mark chimed in.

She saw them looking at her with longing. From the other side of her chair, Mark and then Tim started to work their hands across Maria's warm skin. Stroking her legs up and down, their fingers feather light.

She gasped, her respiration increasing, "That's enough you guys," she said with forced luster. Her body felt tense and immobile. Just like at the restaurant. God, she had to get control of herself, but she felt frozen. She began to breath slightly faster.

The fact that Maria hadn't stopped them encouraged them to push her further. Tim pushed Maria back towards her chair. She lost her balance and plopped down her legs splayed wide. She attempted to pull herself up but the boys were all over her insistently stroking her legs, stomach and arms.

She began to pant aware that she was not just feeling humiliated, she was becoming sexually aroused. Desperately trying to maintain control she said, her voice reflecting her fear, "Please you guys, all right that's enough. I really have to go ... please let me go. please!" She tried to climb out of the chair, but was shoved down insistently by Tim.

Bending towards her Tim said thickly, "Show us your tits Maria. We want to see your tits."

A scalding heat seared through Maria's body making her catch her breath.

"Come on Maria. Do it! show us those fucking tits," Mark asked hungrily. "Show us like you showed us your panties. Remember your wet panties Maria?"

Maria's nipples had begun to harden and elongate under her bikini top. "Don't talk to ... to me ... like that," she said, her breath coming in short little gasps. Her breasts felt hard and constricted. The anxiety rolled back and forth in her stomach likes sea swells. Maria hesitated, her mind blank, her mind overloading with feelings. Feelings she couldn't define. Feelings that she was letting enslave her. This can't be happening again, she thought with anguish. It can't!

Mark suddenly reached over and softly pinched one of her nipples, making her moan. She made a motion to slap his hand away, but in that instant, Mark reached over and began to knead her other breast. Hefting the large mound and then every few seconds rubbing and pulling at the nipple thru the thin material of the bikini top.

Mark and Tim's ministrations were causing Maria to squirm all over the chair. She was panting heavily. Steve could see that the crotch of her bikini was darkening. He sucked in his lip, his cock heavy in his shorts.

Tim pulled Mark away from Maria leaving her aroused and in need.

She looked at them angrily, but pleadingly, not knowing what to say or do. Wanted to run away, but unable to muster the energy to do so. She sat on her chair panting heavily, making her big tits quiver in the tight confines of her top. Intermittently she licked her dry lips.

"Take off your top Maria, we want to see your tits," hissed Tim. "They're so fucking big. We want to see them naked. Come on. Show us!"

She clenched her teeth in shame and kept her arms to her sides, clenching and unclenching her little hands, trying to defy them. Showing them that she would not let three teenage boys not much younger than her humiliate her further. She was not going to obey them. She refused.

As the seconds ticked by it became a battle of wills. She could see the boys looking at her, their eyes filled with lust. Caressing her body from one end to another. She could see reflected in them the pent up lust, the animal craving.

She could see that all three of them were hard. She could see their cocks straining against the material of their bathing suits. She looked away and scanned the pool. She needed help. She couldn't fight them alone. But there was nobody around to help her. She felt helpless and lost. Physically, she felt hot and bothered too.

Her top felt so tight. She could feel her nipples throbbing under her bikini top. Looking down at the ground, ashamed at her weakness, her eyes watering, she slowly reached up and around unhooking her top. Her large breasts no longer confined to such tight quarters seemed to explode out of her chest leaving the top in her lap. Maria's tits were hard and firm, capped with dark brown nipples that poked out of the aureoles. The tips hard and pointing out defiantly. Her breasts were a soft coffee color in contrast to the rest of her bronze skin. The sight of her was absolutely breathtaking.

Momentarily at a loss at the shock of seeing Maria in all her splendor, Mark and Tim quickly went to work, not wanting to let Maria realize the folly of her mistake. The folly of letting her repressed sexuality, her inner desires override her judgment.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.