My Lover's Needs - Cover

My Lover's Needs

Copyright© 2008 by XTremeInk

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I thought I knew my lover, but I was wrong. I thought I was perverted, but not compared to her! This story contains sweat and menstruation

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Torture   Squirting   Water Sports  

I sat in the car in the mall parking lot. It had to be ninety degrees out, and humid as hell, so I was sticky with sweat. My scent was really strong at this point, a heady combination of horny cunt and perspiration. I needed a shower, but Tara was just going to have to get used to that, because she would be showering even less often then I. I like the scent, and I like the taste, and Tara wasn't going to be the only one who was going to get her needs met.

I flipped open my cell and called her.

"Sasha?" she answered.

"Yup," I replied. "I want you to go out to your car, then call me back."

I hung up without giving her a chance to reply. I slid my fingers under my panties, through my sticky, slimy cunt, then pulled them out and looked at them. Sticky white slime coated them, and I held them close to my nose and inhaled. The phone rang as I sucked the salty oils.

"Yes?" I asked, knowing it was Tara.

"It's me," she replied, then, since my fingers had been in my mouth, she asked, "are you alone?"

"Would it matter if I wasn't?" I asked.

"Um ... I guess not."

"Are you in your car?"

"Yes," she replied, "it's hot as hell."

"Well, too bad," I said. "Pull down your jeans, and panties."

"But I'm in the parking lot," she protested.

I could hear the lust in her voice and I smiled.

"And I guess if you get caught, people will know what a slut you are," I replied, "now do it."

Eventually, her jeans and panties were down and her knees were wide, exposing her bald, dripping cunt.

"Slide your fingers through your cunt and tell me what you smell like," I said.

A second later, she responded with, "Sweaty ... and horny. I need a shower."

"Too bad," I said. "I want you to start playing with your cunt with one hand, and make sure you smear that sweet juice all over your bald little cunny. I want a nice, thick coating on your lips and between your ass cheeks. Use your other hand and play with your nipples, but don't put your hands under your top."

She put me on speaker phone as I continued to direct her masturbation, making sure her crotch would be covered by a thick coating of her juices, and her nipples were rubbed raw by the wool. She told me by the time she finished, that her clothes were soaked with sweat, and she was shaking because she needed to cum so badly. I left her like that, and hung up the phone. I myself, had had a nice cum in my car, which now stunk of sweat and needy pussy.

I called her once more, and made her masturbate in the bathroom. She told me she could barely think straight, she was so horny. I smiled and told her I was proud of her, then, pulling an idea from one of the more kinky stories I'd read, I told her I'd let her clean my filthy cunt with her tongue when she got home. Then I made her beg me, over the phone, for the privilege of licking my dirty pussy clean, as only a good little girl would be allowed to do. I could hear the lust in her voice as I made her beg, and knew that I'd have to do that more often.

I hadn't bothered with turning on the air, and when I got back to her apartment it was really hot. I left on my top and my panties -- which were still sopping wet -- and sat down to continue my research. Tara got home at just after five, and I met her at the door. Once it was closed, I pulled her into a deep kiss, making sure to grind my tits against her sore nipples. She moaned, and I couldn't believe how sexy she smelled. Heavy sweat combined with hot pussy. I almost came.

"Take everything off but your panties and your top," I said.

I saw pain in her eyes as she shifted around to comply. Every movement caused her nipples to rub against the rough wool, and it was clear she was really hurting. However, it was also clear she was really horny. Soon she stood there wearing only the panties, and the top. I handed her the pair of stripper heels I'd bought her. They had a platform, but it was only about a half inch. The heels themselves were almost five inches, and it was clear it would take some practice for her to be able to walk in them. We stood almost eye to eye.

We went into the living room, and, once again taking an idea from my reading, I gave her a new order.

"You may not sit on any of the furniture unless I tell you to," I said.

"Yes M ... Sasha," she said.

I tilted my head, looking at her as I sat down.

"What were you going to call me?" I asked.

"Mistress," she said, looking down and whispering.

"Do you think I'm your mistress?" I asked.

She thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Okay," I said. "I'll let you call me that in private. In public it's still Sasha -- at least for now."

"Thank you Mistress," she said, her whole face lighting up.

I made her stand there with her hands clasped behind her head and her legs spread. It was a hard position, because she wasn't used to the heels. The smell coming from under her arms was very strong, and it made my cunt melt into a puddle of goo. I wanted to lick her there so very, very much, but I was still far too embarrassed to do anything other than enjoy her scent.

"Please, Mistress," she said, after her scent hit her, "I ... really need a shower."

I smiled at her, and pulled off my panties, which were caked with my own discharge. They smelled too, since I had worn them for several days in a row, and I hadn't washed my own cunt during that time. I walked beside her, and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

"I like the way you smell," I said in a low, sexy voice. "You smell like a needy cunt ... a little girl who needs a good fucking. I don't care if you like it or not, that's the way it's going to be as long as you want to call yourself my slave, got it?"

"Yes Mistre..."

As soon as she opened her mouth, I mashed my filthy panties over it and her nose, making sure every breath would inhale my scent. I smeared the crotch over her face, mixing my slime with her sweat. I continued to do this as I let go of her hair and moved behind her. With my other hand, I slid under her panties, searching for her clit. When I put my fingers between her tiny cunt lips, it was like dipping them in thick, hot oil. Her clit was easy to find, but hard to grab. I managed though, and her hips jerked as I did my best to pinch her swollen organ.

She started to let out little squeaks as I mashed her clit, and occasionally pinched her small inner lips with my nails. I could feel her body trembling ... she wanted to cum so badly, but I wasn't going to let her. I stepped away.

"Take off the top," I said, sitting down on the couch.

She did, and I almost felt sorry for her. Her skin was red and irritated from the constant contact with the wool, but her nipples were huge. Far bigger than I'd ever seen them, swollen and raw.

"Get back into position," I ordered.

I motioned her closer to where I was sitting, then lightly ran a fingertip over her throbbing nipple.

"I guess that hurts a lot, huh," I said.

"Yes Mistress," she whispered, panting more than a little.

"Do you like it?"

"Yessss..." she hissed as I rubbed the nipple harder.

"I'm probably going to whip these, you know," I said, just to be cruel. I really didn't think she'd be able to take the pain -- I know I wouldn't. However, at that point, I was still severely underestimating my lover's need for pain and degradation.

"Thank you, Mistress," she replied, and I swear, I could see the anticipation on her face.

Tara, with no pussy hair was almost indistinguishable from a twelve year old girl. Of course, attitude is king, and she didn't have the attitude of a preteen. Not yet, but if things went the way I wanted them to, she would. I'd read a bunch of stuff about age play, and while most of it left me cold (I mean, fifty year old, bald fat guys in tootoos ... c'mon!), some of it was hot.

With her hands behind her head, I could see just a tiny hint of hair starting to grow under her arms. That was fine with me. I didn't want her to have a ton of pit hair, but I figured I could pluck out some if it got to be too much. I wanted her cunt bald though. It looked so obscene, all hot and wet -- not that I could see it hiding behind her panties. But I remembered from yesterday. I could have told her to take the panties off, but I guess I wanted to tease myself.

"You know," I said, "I have some fantasies too. Do you think you'd like to help me with them?"

"Mistress, you don't have to ask," she said.

"They're pretty kinky," I replied. "I mean, I love what we've been doing, and I plan to take this BDSM stuff a lot further, but there are things that I want too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.