My Lover's Needs - Cover

My Lover's Needs

Copyright© 2008 by XTremeInk

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I thought I knew my lover, but I was wrong. I thought I was perverted, but not compared to her! This story contains sweat and menstruation

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Torture   Squirting   Water Sports  

We talked for hours after that, and believe it or not, I took the entire next week off of work. Why? Well ... did I mention I'm an engineer, right?

Yup, that's me. An engineering babe. I have a degree in mechanical engineering and minors in computer science and robotics. I work for a large company that from what I hear, like most companies has no understand of how actual engineering work should be done. By this, I mean, that they think anyone who has the title of engineer, should be able to do any kind of engineering work at all. The management thinks we're interchangeable, just parts in a machine. They're fucking stupid, but what do you expect of someone with an MBA?

Anyway, don't get me started on the idiocy of corporate America. Hell, just look at the present state of our economy, then ask yourself how we got here.

The only reason I mentioned it, is because in order to be a 'successful' engineer, you are constantly forced to absorb large amounts of diverse information very quickly. That's something that I've aways been good at. However, this was the first time that I'd ever put that skill to use in my private life. I spent the entire week researching bondage and sado-masochism, cramming as much information into my skull as I could. I knew that this wouldn't replace actual real life experience, but at least I wouldn't be floundering around in the dark.

One of the first things I encountered was something called a safe-word and the concepts of Safe, Sane and Consensual. Naturally, I was horrified that I had known nothing about this when I'd tied up Tara on Sunday. When she got home from work, and I mentioned it to her, she made a face.

"Look," she said, "with most people, those concepts are very, very important. However, that's sort of the problem with me -- I don't want to live by them. I don't want a safe word, and consensual means nothing to me. Sane does, I guess, and so does Safe, but I don't want to be in charge of deciding what safe and sane mean. It's why most normal BDSM people won't play with me, and the real psychos love to get their hands on me. I don't want my life and my body ruined, but the threat of it turns me on. The fear is like a sexual drug. I guess in some ways, a lot of ways, you could be the perfect person for me. I love you and you love me, so you probably won't go too far. But you're not an experienced player -- yet -- so I don't know what you'd do or how far you'll take me."

Just because I could, and because I wanted to try out some stuff from one of the books I'd had overnighted to me (Amazon's great), I tied her up and spanked her. It was mild, I know, but I was in learning mode, so I didn't go too far. Each night, I did something a little different. I know Tara was a bit disappointed with me, as I think she thought I was going down the too-conservative SSC road. But I didn't ask her for a safe word, and I did tell her to bear with me while I got my feet on this new road.

I must have spent twelve hours each day reading or watching movies. It became obvious very quickly what was complete fantasy and what wasn't. What was dangerous and what was too dangerous was a little more tricky. The hardest part, I think, was the fact that I was trying to deal with my own desires and trying to find ways to present them to Tara that weren't embarrassing -- for me. By Thursday morning though, I decided it was time for me to begin asserting myself over Tara.

I'd been getting up the same time as her every day. She made me breakfast and coffee in the morning, and I ate as I read some bondage book or an article on the net. She made dinner each night as well, and aside when I was practicing rope bondage (that hemp rope is really awesome stuff!), things between us were quite tame. Today, I was going to change that. I waited until she was ready to get in the shower, then stopped her.

"I'm taking your razor," I said. "It's not like you use it to shave your legs, and you won't be needing it for your pussy."

"But..."

"Quiet," I said, somewhat more forcefully than I'd intended. I was pretty nervous. In my mind, today was going to start a whole new phase of our relationship. "Before you come home today, I want you to get your cunt waxed. In fact, do it during your lunch break. Only your cunt and asshole, mind you, and I don't want any hair left anywhere down there. Now hurry up and get showered."

I waited in the bathroom, my pussy starting to drool as she meekly followed my directions. I was starting to get a sexual high from the power I had over her. Once she finished in the shower, she dried off then opened the medicine cabinet. After shuffling things around and not finding what she wanted, looked at me.

"Looking for this?" I asked, holding up her deodorant.

"Yeah," she said, reaching for it. I pulled it out of her reach.

"You won't be needing it anymore," I said. "You're not allowed to wear any. No perfume either."

She made a face.

"But..."

"I don't care," I said. "Those are my rules. Call me once you get your cunt waxed."

I left the steamy room, my slot just as steamy as the shower.

I was waiting for her in the bedroom, my eyes hungry, as I watched her slim form move around the bedroom getting ready for work. I could see she was going to grab a pair of slacks and a conservative top with a bra and panties underneath.

"No," I said. "No pants today."

I walked over to her closet, and pulled out a short skirt. It wasn't too short for work, but it was definitely on the racy side. I also chose a tank top which left her arms, and underarms, bare. Then I took her bra.

"No stockings either," I said. "Bare legs and heels or clogs."

The skirt was casual enough for clogs, so she chose those, but when she put the top on, her nipples were pretty obvious. Her tits are too small to need the bras she always wears -- she wears them to hide her nipples.

"Please," she said, "I can't go to work like this. You know I'll start to sweat and I'll smell. Plus, you can see my nipples right through the top."

In point of fact you couldn't see her actual nipples, only the outline of them pressing on the top. And since the top was kinda loose, they wouldn't be that obvious.

"Until I can be sure you'll choose the right clothes," I said, "I'll be deciding what you wear. Keep bitching, and you lose the panties too."

She closed her mouth with a snap, looking at me with lust in her eyes.

I left and waited for her in the kitchen. She doesn't eat much other than toast in the morning, usually waiting to drink her coffee until she gets to work.

"Come here," I said, shortly before she was getting ready to walk out the door.

"I'm going to be late," she said.

We both knew that was bullshit. Her company, like mine, had flex time. As long as you got in sometime in the morning and did your time you were just fine.

I pushed her down on the couch, and spread her legs. She was so sexy in her work clothes, bare legs and soft feet barely covered by clogs. I pushed up her skirt and moved the crotch of her panties then started sucking on her clit. She couldn't cum from just that, not unless there was pain involved, but it would get her motor running. I pulled out her tampon, then sucked until the cunt juice was oozing from her slit. She wasn't bleeding too heavily, but there was some blood. Once everything was nice and aroused, I slapped my hand down right on her cunt. She yelped in surprise and looked at me.

I did it again, giving her her first pussy spanking at my hands. She was soon moaning and groaning, her hips pushing into my hand and her pussy spilling lots of cream. I had no intention of letting her cum though, so I stopped when she was getting close and stood up.

"My turn," I said. "I want a good orgasm before you leave here."

She groaned and got to her knees, a sexy office girl getting ready to suck my cunt. I was a little ripe, but not too bad. I hadn't showered since yesterday morning, and I'd been thinking about sex all day yesterday, so my smell was pretty strong, but not too bad. I felt very free as I realized I didn't have to care what I smelled like. She would eat my cunt regardless.

I was only wearing a long tee shirt, and I pulled it up and spread my legs to give her room. I was so excited that I came quickly on her talented tongue, pulling her face into my crotch and smearing her lips and nose with my scent. Then I sat on the couch panting for a moment.

"God that was great," I said. "You can go now."

She started to head towards the bathroom but I stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to rinse off my face," she said.

I shook my head. "No. No rinsing off your face, and no washing your hands either. You'll go to work smelling like the cunt licker you are."

Her nipples popped. I could see how long and hard they were even through the loose shirt she was wearing. It was pretty obvious she was excited. I knew it and so would pretty much anyone else who looked at her. I stood, walked over and gave her a deep kiss, smelling my pussy on her face and breath. I twisted her nipples -- hard -- and she moaned.

"I don't want you to forget that I used your mouth," I said. "Now get to work, and don't forget to call me after you get your cunt waxed."

Tara, looking at me with eyes wide with lust, left.

I continued making plans on how to have fun with Tara. I was so very horny, and as I'd denied her, I also hadn't used any deodorant. I was getting a little wiff, but that was part of my plan. I got a call at one PM.

"Hi Sasha, it's me," said Tara.

"Hi," I replied. "You get your pussy waxed yet?"

I could tell she was turning red even over the phone. One thing that Tara is very sensitive about is the fact that she looks so young. I planned to take advantage of that, because young girls turn me on something fierce. She'd never have hair -- on her cunt, anyway -- as long as she remained my lover.

"Yes," she said.

"Where are you?"

"In my cube," she replied.

"I want you to take your cell phone and find a bathroom with no one in it," I ordered. "Call me back once you're in a stall with your panties off and your skirt around your waist."

Then I hung up without waiting for her reply. I was nervous, but I knew it was really important that she didn't sense that. She had to know I was in charge, even if I wasn't completely sure of myself. She called back a few minutes later.

"Okay," she said, her voice low, "I'm in the bathroom now."

"Start playing with your pussy," I ordered, sitting down and spreading my own legs. My hot, musky scent immediately hit my nose, making me more horny. "When you get wet, smear your juice over your bald mound and your lips. Spread it everywhere, because when you get home, all I want to smell is horny cunt, not wax."

"You want me to do that here?" she asked.

"Yes there," I replied. "And I want you to tell me what you're doing as you do it."

She hesitated for just a second, and I added something else.

"Tara, you don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

Her breath caught, and she quickly replied, "No, Sasha."

"So start talking," I ordered.

I played with my own cunt, listening to my lover describe playing with hers in a stall at work. How she was sliding her hands between her wet lips, and how it felt. I made her hold a finger to her nose and describe how she smelled, and I made sure she rubbed her fingers over her asshole, coating everything with her sticky goo. I made her go on for close to ten minutes, before I let her stop.

"Okay, now pull up your panties, and go back to work," I ordered. "Do not wash your hands or your pussy. And make sure you repeat this oh ... twice more before you leave for the day. See you when you get home!"

I hung up again, leaving Tara to stew in her own juices, so to speak.

She was in a bit of a state when she got home. I walked to the front door when I heard the key rattling. I stood there, wearing nothing but a smile as she walked in the door. Her eyes widened as she took me in.

"Get rid of the clothes," I ordered. "Everything but your panties."

She quickly stripped while I stood with my legs spread and fingered my pussy. My heart was going a mile a minute, since this was the start of my own fantasy. Once she was down to only her panties, I pulled her into the play room and used some of that wonderful rope to tie her hands behind her head. Her wrists were crossed behind her neck, and the position left her underarms exposed, exactly as I wanted. I took a blindfold and put it on her, then made her stand there.

Once she couldn't see me anymore, I put my nose to her armpit and inhaled. She smelled sweaty, but it hadn't been long enough for that really rich smell I'd been hoping for. I didn't lick her, but I really wanted to. I just stood there, playing with my cunt and sniffing her. Now you see why I wanted her blindfolded? I mean, what could be more embarrassing?

I got close to cuming, and stopped. I helped her lay down on the mat I'd put down, then I slowly worked her panties off. Oh my God! Her pussy look so ... sexual, all exposed like that. No hair to hide all the folds and curves. Her clit actually stuck out from her hood, and it was even bigger than I'd thought. It was obscene, actually. She really was built like the girls I remembered from junior high. Hell, her cunt looked a lot like mine had when I was like, ten -- except for that massive clit. I shuddered with lust.

She was red from being waxed, and her lips were all swollen from the masturbation I'd ordered. She smelled good too, again, not as strong as I would have liked, but time would take care of that. Now it was time to have fun.

"Spread your legs," I ordered. "Wider. Now lift them up. No, not all the way. Down ... down ... now hold them there. I think you owe me an apology."

"What did I do?" she asked. Tara's in amazing shape, so I knew she could hold this position. For a few minutes anyway, and when she couldn't any longer, I'd punish her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.