Nicol Gets an Education - Cover

Nicol Gets an Education

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman, a recent high school graduate with a rich fantasy life and a taste for what are normally considered male fantasies, learns that she already knows the man of her dreams. She need only submit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Jeff reminded me to call him if things got rough and I went out and got in the limo. It was a different driver this time, thankfully. He drove for nearly an hour. I was expecting a short drive because I knew approximately where Hub lived and it wasn't that far away. Instead we went out of town and ended up at a fancy country estate.

Oh well, ours is not to reason why.

The chauffer parked by the door and let me out. I was escorted inside and led to Hub. He got me a drink and we talked for a few minutes. It seemed like a strange party. There were two women besides myself. But there must have been fifty men. I wasn't sure what my part in this was. Certainly he wasn't expecting me to have sex with fifty men! I didn't seem to serve any function here unless I was here as his date. I finally had to ask.

"Why am I here, Hub? You aren't expecting me to have sex with all of these men are you?" I asked.

He grinned and responded, "Not exactly. Have you ever heard of Bukkake?"

I thought for a minute and then said that I had not.

He said, "I am not exactly certain of the origin. I believe it is a diversion that was invented by the Japanese. There seem to be many variations of the Bukkake Party. There may or may not be penetration of the young lady chosen as the hostess. The two main forms that one of these parties takes are that either the hostess is secured in one spot and the assembled men masturbate on her over a period of time, or, they masturbate into some vessel and the hostess is forced to consume the combined ejaculate of her adoring fans."

"My friends have Americanized the Bukkake Party slightly. You are going to be undressed and secured to a bench we made just for you. The men will be allowed to sample your charms for a while. Not to completion of course, that would defeat the purpose. Throughout the evening men will take a moment or two to enjoy your charms and then, after everyone has had ample opportunity to sample your charms, we will all begin ejaculating into a large bowl. Once everyone has contributed to the bowl, the contents are going to be poured into a siphon like device which will by then be secured to your mouth and you will be required to swallow the entire contents before being released. The evening is being recorded for posterity. Oh yes, I almost forgot. The two young ladies you saw? They are going to be filmed out in the barn masturbating two horses. That ejaculate will be gathered as well. After you have finished the main course, they will bring you your desert."

I didn't think he could possibly be serious. I had not signed on for this! I shook my head and said, "No thanks," and headed for the door.

I didn't get two steps before two large men grabbed me and led me out to the center of the back yard. They held me in front of a waist high padded bench and started ripping my clothes off in front of the men who were now all gathered around to watch. As soon as I was naked I was pulled over the bench on my back and tied down securely.

Hub made a short announcement, "Gentlemen, you all know the rules. You may begin."

I was instantly swarmed by men of all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and nationalities. Large and small, they all gathered around. At first they just groped my body roughly. It was more than a little erotic to be tied down and helpless before fifty men. But there was no way I wanted fifty men shoving their cocks inside of me! And I had just gotten to where I could swallow the cum from one man without gagging. There was no way I was going to swallow an entire bowl of it for god's sake! And horses! No fucking way!

Soon men started walking up between my widespread legs, rubbing their cocks over my slit and then sliding them into me and stroking in and out for a moment or two. After a minute or two they would pull out and someone else would take their place. It went on for a while and I couldn't help it. It was starting to feel pretty damned good! Then they started using my mouth too. It was a long time before I tasted my pussy on a cock. I guess the lines for my various orifices must be pretty long.

Some of the guys were probably not known for their stamina because it wasn't long before I noticed men going over to a bowl on a table nearby and ejaculating into it. Once they had cum, however, they would get right back in line. No fucking fair!

I was starting to get really sore after a while. I had no way of knowing, but this seemed to have been going on for a very long time. I would glance nervously at the bowl from time to time, when my head was free. I could see that there was at least a quart of liquid in it. A quart of cum! I was pretty sure that I couldn't do that. I was absolutely certain I didn't want to try.

The sun had still been high in the sky when this party started. The evening wore on slowly as my body was abused by all of those men. It had been dark for a long time when someone put a fat hose in my mouth and taped it in place.

I lifted my head and saw a short, fat plastic hose with a large plastic reservoir on top. It was hanging from a stand that was driven into the ground near me. Once the hose was taped in place, Hub stood over me. He smiled and said, "Bon appetite."

I watched in horror as he poured half the contents of the bowl into the reservoir at the top of the funnel. The warm, slimy cum drained down into my mouth. I knew that I had no choice. I either swallowed or I stayed here all night. I was pretty sure that Jeff didn't know where I was. I couldn't count on being rescued.

It was truly disgusting. I gagged almost uncontrollably at first. But I knew that if I threw up I would have a real problem. I didn't want to have to swallow this nasty shit twice! So I forced myself to calm down. It didn't help that now that the bowl had been filled men started fucking me for real. There was a long line of men waiting to fuck me.

I realized that they had all cum in the bowl at least once. So they were taking their damned time fucking me while I continued to force that warm slime down my throat. The men seemed to be competing with each other to see who could be the most vicious. They kept slamming into my already sore pussy with ever increasing violence.

I closed my eyes. I couldn't stand to watch the stuff in the clear plastic hose, slowly going down the hose and into my mouth. I tried to remain calm and swallow a little at a time.

Even with my eyes closed I always seemed to be able to sense the cameraman. He kept coming in for a lot of close ups.

I guess I was making progress. I heard noises near my head and opened my eyes. There was Hub, pouring the rest of the contents of the bowl into the reservoir.

I couldn't tell how much more I had to go. I just kept swallowing. Men were still lined up to fuck me. Others were groping my tits while still others stood around and cheered me on.

I finally finished! I don't know how long it took. More than anything I really wanted to get up and puke. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my desert. I saw two women strolling in with another large bowl, this one full of horse cum. I was sure I couldn't do it. The entire concept was too horrible to even imagine. But I was helpless. I couldn't scream. I couldn't beg. All I could do is lay here and get fucked and swallow cum.

The girls handed the new bowl to Hub. He grinned down at me, making sure that I saw what he was about to do. But just as he started to pour it into the reservoir a fist shot out of nowhere and decked him. I couldn't see what happened after that. But I heard several more blows being landed.

The men that had been lined up to fuck me were suddenly gone. I felt my hands and legs being untied. As soon as my hands were free I jerked the funnel from my mouth. Then I looked up and saw Jeff with tears in his eyes. I am assuming he hurt his hand when he hit Hub.

He started to pull me close but I had to hold him back. I was covered in cum. I didn't want him to touch me. Not when I was like this. I didn't want him to see me. He held me while I retched and vomited up all of that cum I had just been forced to swallow. Then he had me sit on the bench and told me to wait for a second.

He looked around and spotted the cameramen. He ran them down and took their cameras and their gear bags. When they objected he told them to take it up with Hub.

My clothing was in shreds. Jeff led me inside. Everywhere I went I was dripping cum on the fancy floor. He found me a bathrobe to wear. All this time nobody said a word to us. Anytime we got close to anyone they moved out of the way. I used a couple of towels to wipe myself off and then I put on the obviously very expensive bathrobe. I tied the belt and Jeff picked me up and carried me to his car.

I don't think I had ever seen anyone so mad in my life. He was redder than my mother had been! He put me in his forty year old race car and sped out of there, spraying gravel on all of the fancy cars in the driveway.

After a few miles he finally got himself under control. His voice was choked with emotion when he said, "Nicol, I am very, very sorry. Hub has been a friend of mine for a long time. I thought I could trust him. I swear to you, I had no idea what he had in mind. I thought you might have sex with a few guys and just generally be a party favor. I will make it up to you. I promise."

Crap! I felt sorry for him!

I said, "Jeff, I've never been so happy to see anyone in my life as I was when you came in there and put an end to that. I am more grateful than you will ever know. You could not have timed it better."

I paused for a moment. For some reason I felt like I was coming between Jeff and one of his two best friends. I felt kind of guilty! I heard myself saying, "I don't really want to defend him. But Hub didn't lie to you. I wasn't harmed, or even hurt. Well, my pussy is a little sore. I am glad you stopped it. I am sorry that I went through it. But Hub has been your friend for a long time. I heard you guys talking like a group of high school girls the other night. You have been best friends for a long time. I think maybe he didn't understand the parameters of our relationship. I am not sure that you can blame him for that. I don't condone what he did to me tonight. But I think that he is basically a nice guy. I bet a dollar he is going to apologize. You should accept."

Jeff grunted, but he didn't say anything. My curiosity was driving me nuts and I finally had to ask, "How did you find out?"

"Cab was there too. Until he found out that neither you nor I were aware of what was going to happen. Cab tried to talk Hub out of it. When he couldn't he left. He tried to call me on his cell phone but he couldn't get a signal until he was almost back to town. When he finally got through I wasn't home. He left a message telling me what was going on and as soon as I heard it I tried calling Hub. But of course he was way out there in the country and couldn't get a signal. So I drove out there as fast as I could. By the time I got there I had been fuming for nearly an hour and I was furious at Hub. I hurt the hell out of my hand. I wonder if I broke his jaw."

"I wish I wasn't covered in cum. I would really like to kiss you right now," I said.

He reached out and pulled me close. I tried to hold back. "Wait until I take a shower!" I said.

He grinned and said, "Fuck it! Hell, I'm more worried about my upholstery anyway!" He pulled me as close as he could in these damned bucket seats and held me. I instantly felt protected again.

We finally got home and he drove into the garage. I promised him I would clean his upholstery in the morning. He said, "Let it wait. If Hub calls I'll want to rub his nose in it."

I got out and we went into the house. I hurried to the shower. As I was going through the bedroom I noticed plastic bags full of clothes everywhere. I had forgotten my new clothes. I grinned and thought, "That makes up in advance for what happened tonight."

I tossed the robe in the laundry. It was too nice to throw away and I wanted to keep it to remind me of my hero. I took a long hot shower and brushed my teeth several times. Finally I went downstairs.

I was halfway down the stairs when Jeff called out, "Oh! I forgot. Go slip into something decent. I have something to show you outside."

I joked to myself that I hoped he hadn't wrecked my car. I ran upstairs and put on the slip I had worn when we went out the other night. I slipped into a pair of sandals and rushed downstairs.

Before he could say anything else I grabbed him and hugged him and asked, "How do you feel about kissing a girl that has just swallowed a gallon of cum from about fifty men?"

He looked thoughtful and then he said, "That's gross. No, that's gross and a half!" Then he pulled me close and kissed me, tongue and all!

I couldn't help it. I'm just a silly girl. It made me cry. He is so damned sweet.

He started to lead me outside when I stopped him and pulled him back around to face me. "I don't want to scare you. But I have a question. Is it possible to fall in love with someone after two days?"

Jeff smiled and said, "I ain't scared, and no. Come on."

On the way outside He said, "I gave your car away."

"What!" I squeaked.

He grinned at my response and said, "Yeah. Terry just turned sixteen and I told him I would give him a car if he got straight A's on his report card for the entire year. I honestly didn't think the little bastard could do it. He fooled me though. I figured your car would be a perfect first car for him. You can sign it over to him tomorrow."

I looked at him, astonished. But then I figured what the hell. I didn't need a car much anymore. It would save me some money. I smiled at him and said, "Okay. If that's what you want."

"You're no fun," he said and laughed. Then he handed me a set of keys and said, "This is why I wasn't home when Cab called tonight. Here is your new car."

I looked around. There was only one new car on the street. It was a sleek, dark red little two seat convertible. I didn't know what it was. But it looked very expensive. I looked at Jeff and I tried to hand him back the keys. I said, "No. You are sweet. I appreciate the offer. But I can't take that."

He said, "You have agreed not to say no to me. Don't forget it slave. Your new car is a 2009 Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG Roadster. Don't worry. I will take care of the taxes and insurance. I thought when you got home tonight we could go for a short ride but I suspect you are tired. Besides, it would be better if you familiarized yourself with the controls in the daylight before you drive it."

We walked slowly out to the curb and I looked at the sleek, beautiful, extremely expensive car. "How much?" I asked.

"It isn't polite to ask, Nicol. Shame on you!"

"Jeff," I said, "I don't need a car. You don't have to do this for me!"

"I know," he said. "I didn't do it because I had to. I did it because I wanted to. Doing it makes me feel good. You want me to feel good don't you?"

The longer I stood here by this car the more I realized I did want this beautiful machine. I looked up at him and said, "Yes, I most definitely want you to feel good. But you aren't going to stop abusing me are you?"

He pulled me close, kissed my nose and said, "Don't worry, bitch. I will never stop abusing you."

I smiled up at him and asked, "Do you want your cock sucked right here and now? Or would you rather go inside?"

"Are you sure you are up for another blowjob so soon?" he asked.

"I will always want to suck your cock." I answered. I meant it too.

Neither one of us even looked around. If the neighbors didn't like it then fuck them! He stood right where he was and pulled his cock out. He didn't order me to suck it. But his grin dared me. Without the slightest hesitation I knelt at his feet and attacked his cock passionately. He kept his hands at his sides and gave me free reign. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I started taking more and more of his thick cock into my mouth. I was still unable to get past that one place in the back of my throat and take him all the way. But by god, this time I was going to!

I ignored everything, the pain in my throat, my gag reflex, everything. I forced myself to relax and then, finally, I hit that spot and kept on going until my lips were stretched wide around the base of his cock.

I heard him exclaim in a loud whisper, "Son of a bitch!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. It wasn't easy. It was just as hard the next few times I did it. But I was encouraged by having done it that first time and soon I was doing it with confidence on every stroke. In what seemed like a very short time I heard him groan loudly. I knew that he was about to cum and I pulled back and held the head of his cock in my mouth. I finished him with my hands so that I could enjoy his cum.

When he finished cumming I stood up and showed him his cum in my mouth. Then I slowly swallowed as I stared lovingly into his eyes. After what I had been through tonight a mouthful of cum was nothing!

He pulled me close and kissed me passionately. I tried to stop him, to get him to wait until I rinsed my mouth out. But he ignored my resistance and kissed me. He told me that no one, in his entire life, had been able to do that for him. A few brave souls had tried. But nobody ever got close. Most were smart enough to not even try.

I grinned and asked, "Are you calling me stupid, Master?"

He kissed me again. Then he put his arm around me and we headed back into the house. When we turned around we saw a young couple that had apparently been out for a walk and stopped just up the sidewalk from us when they saw what we were doing.

I smiled at them and said, "I'm sorry. I hope we didn't hold you up too long."

The young man chuckled and said, "That's alright. She could use the lessons."

His companion punched him on the shoulder and they continued down the sidewalk.

We went to bed and cuddled again. It took me a long time to go to sleep. This was turning into much more than an agreement exchanging household chores and sex for room and board and an education. There was no doubt in my mind that I was falling in love with Jeff, a man twice my age.

I didn't see any way I could not get hurt here. He was much too good, too sophisticated, too everything for me. There was no way he could fall for a little nothing like me. I'm a part time waitress and a housekeeper for god's sake!

I may not be too bright. But I realized that I had better not say anything else like I had earlier. Guys hear the L word and they get scared, especially when they don't feel the same way.

I should feel happy tonight, not sad. I need to keep remembering why I'm here.

I finally went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning his arms were still around me. He was lying quietly behind me and his eyes were closed. But I could tell he was awake. I snuggled back against him and held his strong arms with my small hands. Before I could stop myself I found myself kissing his arms. I slowly turned around and held his face in my hands. He opened his eyes and smiled and I kissed him. "My hero," I said.

He returned my kiss but his smile faded quickly. He said, "I am not the hero. I am the guy that let you be put in that situation in the first place."

"You didn't know, and I wasn't hurt. Don't tell Hub when you talk to him, but I had several nice orgasms before he attached that damned funnel to my head."

"You fucking pervert!" he said and laughed. He kissed me again and he hugged me tight. Being wrapped up in his strong arms felt so good.

"Come on," I said. "Let's take a shower and I'll take you out for breakfast, your treat!"

He turned me loose and we went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and then I watched as he peed in the toilet. I knew how it was done, of course. But I had never seen a man pee before. It was amazing to watch. I was jealous. As soon as he was finished I took my turn. I was not the least bit self conscious as he watched, much to my surprise.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.